FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Seeing her F*ck fresh air!

Seeing her F*ck fresh air!

By *opetop4U OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Seeing her f*ck fresh air!

It had been a long slow burner. We'd been chatting on a dating site for vanillas.

I was in a kink relationship with someone else in my local area.

We'd met for drinks in Glasgow. We'd met for lunch in Stirling. She came to Aberdeen when we met for the third time, and we went on a running tour of the city. She looked hot in her running gear. Then we had drinks at mine.

She had told her friends about me and shown them pictures of my home made St. Andrews cross. Her friends were worried about her.

Her phone pinged every twenty minutes, when one of her friends asking if she was still alright.

We laughed about it. She posed on my cross and let me take photos, so she could send them to her pals for a wind-up! It certainly worked!

We had more drinks and then she got the train back to The Central Belt around 1900.

My kink relationship faded. Mindbender only works for a short time, then you have no more tricks up your sleeve. She'd seen it all before. I'd had seventeen months of the the things that you could only dream about, after coming out of a long marriage.

Now our relationship had changed to having her birthday meal at The Trevi Fountain in Rome, followed by gelato. It was very nice, but it was time to move on!

It had taken six months of chat to get physical. The last time that I'd been on "the pull" had been 25 years ago. Things are different now, and the long slow build up over months leads to an incredible crescendo!

We'd had six months of chat and now we were meeting for passion.

She'd had nothing for 18 months. She sent me pics of her lingerie.

"What would you like me to wear for you?"

It was amazing. The old tricks came out of the tool box, just as they had done twenty five years ago at the nurse's staff home. The cuffs, the alternative oral with hot coffee and crushed ice. I did the same on her whilst rimming. It was what you dream about.

We would obviously meet again, and the sooner the better.

I needed to raise my game!

I asked myself how I could excite her even more?

It's a three hour trip on the train down there.

I'm always rushing. Grabbing a Gregg's breakfast and a coffee at 1000.

It feels like a drag sometimes, going on the train. I lose my internet signal in certain areas, and can't see the messages that she's sent me about what she was going to do me when I arrived!

I forgot about the journey, as soon as I arrived. She has a professional job, yet meets me in the station car park with a coat that opened to show that she was wearing hold-ups and no knickers!

She drove me back to hers.

I roped her to the four corners of the bed, as she lay there in her corset, hold-ups and knee-high black leather boots.

She'd never been roped before. The previous time we'd met, I tied her with red ribbons from Hobbycraft. I wanted to be artistic, and thought that rope might be a bit much for her on our first physical encounter.

I then blindfolded her. She was really horny. She was trying her best to kiss me.

......I walked away, took my phone out of my pocket and found an audio recording that I'd made a few days before. It was a six minute recording of me slowly touching myself, whilst saying her name.

I put the phone down on the pillow, next to her left ear, so she could hear the voice recording. "xxxxxx, I want you. xxxxx, I wish I was inside you now. xxxx, I wish I was licking your pussy"

As it was playing, I pulled out 2M of red boa, that I'd also bought from Hobbycraft, and slowly dragged it through her legs and over her soaking pussy.

As I was doing this, the audio was playing in her left ear, and on her right side, I was slowly breathing warm air on her neck.

After the boa had passed over her, I watched her pelvis furiously thrash upwards and downwards.

I'd never seen a woman try to f*ck fresh air before!

That was just the beginning. x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic