FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Squirting new research DailyMail

Squirting new research DailyMail

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *RBLUE47 OP   Man  over a year ago

bournemouth

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11226897/Mystery-female-squirting-solved.html#comments

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My mature wife is a squirter and when this happens she oozes a white milky liquid. I've tasted her squirt and it tastes sweet I've also tasted her pee (loves watersports) and the 2 liquids definitely taste different even if they do originate in the same place

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

The first time my wife squirted was when she was riding my face after a boozy night out , she came so hard that she ejaculator some fluid and that time it was a mixture as you say of creamy liquid and pee but she said the feeling was so amazing she wanted to try it again at a later date . It took several attempts to achieve it again but once we knew how to do it it became easier and she could squirt most times we had sex . Since we parted company I have met two other ladies who previously had never squirted but now can but I must’ve been very lucky in my choice of women as I’m sure there are many who can’t get there

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

It's wee

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same here. wife oozes a white cloudy mixture and not the same as pee at all.It's a slightly thicker consistancy too

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

It’s from the Daily Mail….awful newspaper. If they said that the sky was blue then I’d go outside and check.

» Add a new message to this topic