FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mistakes were made!!!

Mistakes were made!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Worm OP   Man  over a year ago

all over uk

It was 9:30 on a Friday night and my girlfriend had gone out with friends. I was searching for the elusive quick hook up.

I scrolled through the profiles winking and messaging all the guys online. I had a few messages but it didn’t look like I was going to get lucky.

Then I got a message that sounded to good to be true.

“Hi it looks like we are close, if your free come and get your lips round this” attached was a pic of a thick cock with a very large purple head.

My stomach lurched and I licked my lips.

I quickly messaged back.

“I’m free now give me your address and I will be round to suck you ASAP. Are you just looking to be sucked” I added a pic of me and waited.

I clicked the refresh constantly hoping I hadn’t put him off with my picture.

“Yes get that fat ass over here” his address was also in the message and I realised that it was about 6 doors down.

Wow we where close. I hesitated and didn’t know what to do.

Anther message

“Oi come Get my cock now I need to unload. Hurry up! It’s only a few doors away….. Lee”

My stomach dropped out shit he recognised me. What do I do now.

Another message

“Get round here now or I will tell your Mrs to check your phone. Or better yet I can show her the screen shot I have”

Fuck I thought to myself what do I do?!?

I was shaking. Trying to think what to do when there was a bang on the door. I froze like deer in headlights. I slowly got up and walked to the door and opened it. Stood the other side was Wayne it was his address that had been in the message.

“So is Keri out then you fucking cock slut” he laughed as he pushed passed me

“I didn’t want to miss the chance to use you for my pleasure and thought you had bottles it so I thought I would pop round to say hi”

He walked into the front room. I was rooted to the spot and pushed the door closed.

“So how bad do you want my cock then, I bet you have never sucked a cock in here have you?”

Wayne called from the other room.

“Well get your ass in here as I’m sure she will be back soon and I want to unload”

I slowly turned on the spot catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I was as white as a ghost. As I turned the corner I saw Wayne had already pulled his trousers down and was stood in the middle of my front room with his hard cock in hand.

“Well get over here and get on your knees and suck my cock now!” He spoke in a commanding way and pointed at the floor in front of him. I was numb and just slowly walked over to him. He was smiling and pushed on my shoulder lowering me to the floor.

“Open wide bitch” he laughed his hangs now on the back of my head pulling me toward the large thick cock. I opened my mouth instinctively accepting my fate hoping it was over before my wife got home.

His cock was hot and I could taste the pre cum that was flowing from his rock hard cock. My eyes were clamped shut as his cock was pushed in and out of my mouth

“Yes that’s right slut gag on that big fat cock, I think I’m going to make this a regular things what do you think” he said between moans

“Your about half way now you slut and your already gagging let’s pick up the pace”

with that he started to thrust his hips towards my mouth. I started to gag hard on his solid cock and I started to feel light headed as it filled my mouth hitting the back of my throat harder each time.

“Open up you sissy so I can take your throat”

his hands holding me ears tight as he pulled me

Into his thrusts

He pulled all the way out and I coughed and gasped for air, tears running down my face. As I opened my eyes I saw that he had his phone out.

“Hey sissy smilie for the camera” he laughed

He slapped me with his rock hard slimy cock.

“Now if you don’t open your throat this time I will have to punish you do You understand”

He put just the his thick purple head in my mouth and left it then. I went to close my eyes again when he slapped me hard across the face.

“No don’t you dare, you will fucking look at me as I brake in your throat” he pushed my head back so I had no choice but to look at him.

He grabbed the back on my neck with one hand as the other was gripping my forehand and slowly pushed inch after inch into my mouth. My eyes started to bulge as he was about half way.

“Right you have 2 options now. I’m going to push forward and your either going to swallow my cock right to my balls or I’m going to send your wife the video I just took of you gagging on my fucking cock in your front room”

He had a very evil look ok his face and I knew I had no choice.

As his hips bucked forward It took every bit of control I had and balls collided with my chin hard. I gagged so hard as his thick hard cock was driven into my throat.

“Mmm fuck!! Yes slut gag on my fat cock! I can feel your throat fight it, that’s fucking right cry you sissy Cunt. Your mine now”

he wrapped his hand around my throat and was almost wanking his cock in my throat!

“Fuck yes here it comes you cunt” I could feel his body tense up as he let out a primal cry as he did I felt his open hand land a hard slap against my wet cheek

He let Go of me as I fell back tears streaming down my face, a huge rope of thick cum/spit joined his cock to my mouth. His cock was coated in the same thick mixture of spit and cum.

“Haha thanks you nasty cunt. I will be in contact and don’t even think of deleting your profile as I know where you live” he laughed as he walked out pulling up his trousers.

I heard the door slam shut as I was left in a heap on the living room floor in a state of hyper arousal and shame.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

all over uk

I managed to pick myself up off the floor and went up to get myself cleaned up. Looking in the bathroom mirror at myself I looked a mess. My eyes were bloodshot and I had drool and cum all over my face and my right cheek showed a red handprint across my cheek.

I got cleaned up and jumped into bed. I laid there for what felt like an eternity until I grabbed my phone and logged back in.

I had 3 new messages

1. - Times up here I come!!

2. - Haha your such a fucking cock slut. Next time your Mrs is out let me know I want to get my cock in you again!! Also I have uploaded the videos to the site haha enjoy Cunt haha.

3. - I want you to put that your my bitch on your profile and if anyone wants to meet you they have to message me. Your ass is mine now Lee you total sissy slut haha!! Oh by the way I’m Going to be setting you some daily tasks that if you don’t complete I might have to pop round one evening for tea

Oh shit I thought to myself. I was rock hard but also felt so ashamed of myself. What do I do I thought to myself as the inner horny took over and before I know it I had updated my profile and was just clicking on the first video he had uploaded!!

The video started with a good look around the room while you hear the unmistakable sounds of someone gagging on a cock. The camera then pans down as I see the top of my head been pulled onto a cock.

The video ends as I realise I am frantically tugging my cock over my own degrading treatment.

The shame washes over me.

I click off and see I have a new message. It was from Wayne.

I see your online you nasty fucking perv. I hope you enjoy the videos. We will be making many more don’t worry. I have got plans for you!!

Now don’t you dare wank off! Night night sissy.

I kept reading it over and over.

Thinking to myself what the hell have I done!!!

I must have drifted off as I woke up and My Mrs was snoring fully clothed next to me. I looked over at the clock and it was 7:35 so I decided I would sneak out of bed and head downstairs. I got comfy on the sofa and put on some tv.

I was straight onto my phone and had logged in as quick as possible. Using incognito mode like always. I logged in and turning down the volume watched the video of me been face fucked twice more. My cock now Rock hard.

Just as I clicked back to the home screen I saw I had a new message.

It was Wayne again.

I’m guessing your Mrs got home ok, I wonder if she got any cock like you last night you sissy. Now getting your ass round here I have morning wood that needs to be taken care of. You have 5 mins. The door is unlocked it’s up the stairs 1st door on your right!

I quickly grabbed my grey jogging bottoms that where at the bottom of the stairs and a black t shirt. Grabbed my keys and shoes and left. I pushed the door open and closed it quickly behind me. I made my way up the stairs and opened the door to my right not taking in any of my surroundings.

I walked in to the room and saw a very large double bed with Wayne laid naked in the middle off, to the left hand side of the bed I saw a tripod set up with a Camera on top. The red light blinking.

“Come on now sissy you don’t need to worry about that, this is what your here for” Wayne said as he rubbed his cock slowly in front of me.

“Come on slut come get your morning protein”

I walked up to the bed and got on it and slowly took my place at his cock. I took a deep breath then started to take his cook into my mouth slowly.

I worked his head with my tongue wrapping it round and doing my best to give him maximum pleasure.

“Oh your a natural at this aren’t you, that’s right time to go deep” he pushed down on my head as I managed to get just over half his cock in my mouth. He was pumping my mouth with his cock now moaning and giving my face the occasional slap.

He pushed me off his cock and got of the bed.

“Get your head over the bed here now you cum slut” Wayne commanded as he pointed to the end of the bed.

From this position would give the camera the perfect view of me.

I was laid with my head hanging over the edge of the bed as he lined up his cock with my mouth.

“Here we go sissy you better make sure your throat is open else this is going to hurt”

He said as he thrust his hips forward hard as his thick hard cock was force into my mouth and straight down my open throat

“Oh fuck yeah I can see my cock in your throat you fucking love this don’t you”

I can feel my body fighting and starting to trash as my air is cut off. He starts to piston fuck his cock in and out of my mouth.

The room is filled with gargling and groaning as he continues the savage fucking of my mouth.

“Fuck yes you take it like a total whore don’t you yeah. Your going to taste my load this time”

I can feel his body tending as his breathing is getting raspy

“Fuck yeah time to taste my seed you faggot”

He pulls his cock out of my mouth and aims it right into my open mouth. Rope after rope of thick warm salty cum lands on my tongue on the roof of my mouth, then on my lips and the last two on my chin.

I’m coughing and gagging as I try to swallow his load massive thick load as it’s combining with my thick split.

He slowly smears his cock all over my face and squeezes the last few drops into my nose.

He lets out an evil laugh as I gag and retch as the cum drips deep into my nasal cavity.

“Fuck off then cunt I’m done with you” he says shooing me out of the room.

As I walk out onto the landing cum still on my face the door to my left swings open …

Stood in the door was a short slim young woman, long Red hair, emerald green eyes with a very evil grin on her face.

I then realised she had come out of the room completely naked her large boobs looking even bigger on her small frame.

“You heard him fuck off faggot your job Is done for now. Oh and tell Keri I will be round for a cuppa later last night was a mad one” she cackled evilly as she brushed past me and into the room.

My heart sank and I felt sick as I slowly walked down the stairs.

As I reached the bottom I could hear laughing then the unmistakable sound of male gagging then more laughing. I wasn’t even out the door yet and they were already laughing and watching my throat fucking. My head hung in shame as I was fighting back tears as I opened the door and left.

I stood at my front door wondering if I should just run now but the thought soon passed as I pushed the key into the lock and walked inside. The house was quiet well apart from the snoring from upstairs a sound I was very glad to hear.

I took my place back on the sofa and looked at my phone. Do I dare log in.

I took a deep breath and logged in. As I thought I had a new messaged.

The Mrs loves the video she can’t wait to see it in person next time. Haha. So your task for the day is be be fully shaven from the neck down by 7pm

Tonight!! Like Amy said she will be popping round later just to check in on you and to see Keri.

Oh shit I thought to myself they have me now.

Wayne and Amy had moved in about 9 months ago and they seemed very normal and down to earth. Wayne in his early 30s like myself and Keri Amy was in her late 20’s. Keri my wife had taken an instant liking to Amy and they often caught up over a bottle or 2 of wine. They often went out drinking or shopping.

Keri had always been a little jealous of Amy and her toned body, not they Keri was fat in any way she was beautiful. She stood at 5”6 medium length brown hair and large full tits but a slightly large gram then Any. She had the most amazing piercing blue eyes too.

As I sat on the sofa thinking about what to do about my current predicament I heard moment upstairs. A phone vibrated then muffled talking then some laughing.

** bing**

My phone lite up.

It was Keri

hi babe. Can I have a cup of tea and some paracetamol please. Oh and some toast too please xx

I went out into the kitchen and made the toast and tea, and put It all on a tray and then put some paracetamol wondered upstairs wondering still about what to do about my situation

Keri had propped herself up in bed as I walked in with the tray. “Aww you are the best babe. God last night was crazy. Amy was buying all the drinks so it was a cheap night too” she said as I slide the tray onto the bed In front of her as she kissed me on the cheek.

“Have you been up long babe?” Keri asked as she took a large sip of hot tea “god I needed this”

“No not long” I responded “I had an early boring night too” I added quickly looking away so she didn’t see my face redden.

“Oh I saw Amy when I popped to the shop earlier and she said she is going to pop round later” I quickly got off the bed as I could feel my face burning with embarrassment as I remembered the events of this morning. I glanced over at the clock and it was now 10am.

“Oh yeah she said she bumped into you today when I spoke to her a minute ago. she said you looked a bit of a state when she saw you too like you had been crying. Is everything ok babe?”

I felt cold at that moment I froze what do I say.

“I did jog to the shop maybe it was that?” I quickly responded

“You enjoy your toast and get some rest I’m going to go and sort out downstairs” I quickly left the room before waiting for her response.

It was now 2pm and i had just finished a load of washing when there was a knock at the door. As I walked past the front room door Keri called out

“that’s probably Amy”

As I opened the door there she was. She was so short at 5ft 2” but wow she look good. She was in a short flowery skirt and the tightest white top I had ever seen no bra on so her big nipples where poking out fully erect.

She opened her arms invitingly as if I should hug her. As I bend in for a huge she whispered softly in my ear

“Hey my fat sissy faggot why don’t you check your messages. You only have a few hours to get rid of all this horrible hair”

I felt the colour drain from my face as she walked past me and into the front room.

“Afternoon babes how you feeling” I heard Any ask Keri as the door was closed and I was left stood in the hall feeling sick. I pushed the front door shut and went and sat in the kitchen.

I pulled out my phone and logged into the site. 2 new messages.

The first one from Wayne.

Why don’t you make yourself useful when Amy comes round later and tell the girls your going to pay for them to go out for a meal later as a treat for them and that me and you are going to have some FIFA time I know you like to play games and I will enjoy beating your ass.

The second message was from a new profile. I opened the message and it just read

look at the profile sissy cunt.

As I clicked the link to the profile I was met with a side profile photo of me laid on the bed with Wayne’s cock lodged balls deep in my throat his balls squashed against my nose. You couldn’t see his face just part of mine. Not that I was really recognisable with how cock and balls covering most of the recognisable features of me I just new it was me.

The profile was a couples profile that read.

Dom and sissy here. Dom is looking for men that need a throat to use.

As you can see from its photos and videos the sissy can swallow a fat cock and loves to take a load anywhere it is told to. It is a work in progress so more will be added as it happens.

Message if you want to use it.

There was 12 photos and 2 videos on the profile. I scrolled through them all. I felt sick to my stomach what am I going to do!!

By *ream userMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Soooo fucking horny I need this being me

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

This is so hot.

I wish I was in his position.

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

Following

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

more pls

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *H91Man  over a year ago

Ruislip

Great story so far

By *oyforGoddessMan  over a year ago

Chester Le Street

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ornycouple44Couple  over a year ago

St austell

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Loving this story

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Crap

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Weirdly it’s giving me the rage!

By *ottsguy74Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

More

By *athytvsubTV/TS  over a year ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Wish I had neighbours like that to serve and obey.

Hope there lots more to this xx

We need to know more

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Hope there’s more!!

all over uk

I held my head in my hands and just wanted the ground to open up. I couldn’t see a way out of this situation what had my horn got me into.

I took a deep breath and stood up and walked into the front room. Keri was cuddled up in the big round cuddle seat with a blanket over her (her standard hang over position) with Amy laid on the sofa.

“How are you both feeling” I asked with a fake look of happiness on my face “yeah we are good thanks Lee, but I was just telling Keri how much I hate body hair and this new hair removal tool I have” Any said with an evil look of her face.

Keri looked up at me and with a pleasing smile

“Babe would you get ride of some of your body hair? you are very hairy and I think you would look and feel better without so much”

I shot daggers at Amy who just winked at me with an evil smile.

“I have my new epilator here with me too” Amy said with an evil grin as she shook a small pink and white hand held device in her hand.

“Oh my god please hun can we get ride of some maybe just on your back please!” Keri jumping out of her blanket and running over to me and grabbing my hands in hers. She was looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

I rolled my eyes “ok fine it won’t hurt will it?”

Keri threw her arms around me neck and have me a big kiss on the cheek. As I looked over and Amy she was pushing her tongue into her cheek and making a wanking motion. She was mocking me more in my own home. I felt my cheeks going red again.

“Ok lay down here in the floor and take off your top” Keri Instructed

“Ahhhh fuck it hurts please stop” I screamed as Keri had now taken over from Amy in using the epilator. I was laid face down on the floor with Amy now straddling my shoulders and upper back with her hands holding my arms down. Her big boobs resting on the back on my neck and head. Keri was straddling my back facing the other way finishing up my lower back.

“I’m so nearly done a few more minutes and it will be smoother then silk babe. It looks so good. You have been amazing with it well done. Keep it up” Keri encouraged me as I laid their in agony.

I could feel Amy’s breath on the back of my ear. “See I’m helping, what a good job we have done on your back as you wouldn’t have been able to do

It this well. Now shut up and when we are done you had better thank me” she whispered evilly into my ear. She sat up looked over her shoulder and making sure Keri was not looking. Put both the index fingers on each hand into my mouth and double fish hooked me pulling my cheeks hard and wide as Keri finished the last part of my back I let out a scream that sounded funny due to my mouth been held open.

Laughing Amy got off me and helped Keri up too. “Wow that looks so much better babe. Well done. Also as the hair was pulled with the root it will take longer to grow back and it’s so smooth. We will have to do this every few weeks I love it” Keri said with enthusiasm

I laid on the floor in pain as Keri walked out into the kitchen as soon as the coast was clear I felt Amy stand on my back and ride me like a surf board. She jumped off and lowered herself to my ear.

“Right sissy you had better be a good boy tonight as Wayne has some plans for you! What did you think of the profile I made for you haha. We are going to have so much fucking fun with you hahaha” she cackled into my ear and as she stood up after licking my ear adding to my humiliation.

I slowly stood back up as Keri came back into the room with 2 cups of tea. “Sorry babe we are out of milk. Didn’t you say you want to the shop earlier why didn’t you get any?” She asked

“Ummm I didn’t realise sorry. Well why not as a treat I pay for you both to go out tonight for a meal as a thank you for making me so smooth and maybe if Wayne is free I can finally play him at FIFA?” I said in my most convincing tone.

“Oh thanks Lee that would be really nice. Yeah Wayne is free he did say something about having his mates over later for a FIFA game so that could be fun” Amy said with the most wicked smile on her face.

What the fuck I thought to myself as the girls

Left the room quickly talking about what to wear and where to eat …

I was sat in the bathroom head in my hands. What do I do I thought.

** Bing **

My phone went off. As I picked it up it wasn’t a number I had saved.

I opened the message.

Hi you big fat sissy it’s Amy. Keri has given me your number isn’t she nice.

Now I know your worried about what’s going to happen and that’s fine… you should be you nasty dirty sissy perv. Now hurry up and get all that hair off and then come out and say how hot we both look else I might have to show someone this very naughty video I have on my phone. See you soon skank haha

My hands shaking now as I picked up the hair removal cream that I had found. This would be easier then a razor I though. I jumped into the shower and started to coat my cock balls and ass in a thick layer. I left it for the recommended time and started to use the applicator to get it all off.

Wow I thought to myself I am very smooth now.

After about 20 mins I was done. Not a single hair was left below my neckline.

As I stood looking in the mirror ran my hand over my chin and lower face. For the past 10 years I have always had stubble as I feel I look like a fat baby face without it.

They didn’t say I need to shave it but hell why not. I took a new razor and lathered up my face.

Who was this clean shaven baby face looking back at me. I didn’t recognise myself. I looked at my phone it was 6:45.

** Bing **

Amy again. Hurry the fuck up you have 5mins else I’m playing on the big screen full Volume!!

I wiped my face in a towel and walked out and headed down stairs.

As I walked into the front room Keri’s face dropped “Oh … My … God, you look so smooth but so Silly hahaha. When was the last time you were clean shaven?” She asked.

“I’m not sure but I though why stop new me I suppose, wow you two both look amazing and hot”

I looked over at amy who was stood behind Keri as she took a photo giggling as she did.

“Thanks baby face” Amy said mockingly

“Now we are going out I have your card babe so drinks are on you tonight right” Keri said as she tapped her purse with a wink.

I nodded yes and she hugged me tight.

“Right Taxi is here babes now you go have fun playing FIFA and get your ass beaten to much ” Amy said with a knowing wink. That wink made me want to pile on the spot.

Moments later I was stood in my own front room wondering what tonight had install for me. I picked up my phone and logged in. This was beginning to consume me.

As I thought some new messages.

1st. Wayne

Right be here at 7:30. I want you in some loose fitting jogging bottoms and a t-shirt but under that I want you to

Wear a dirty pair of Keri’s pants. A slutty pair!!

2nd. Wayne

Omg you fucking mug you shaved your face to haha. You are so pathetic. Be ready for 7:30! Oh and bring round some beers too

3rd. The new profile.

Hi skank. I’m sat in the car with Keri and I’m going to be kept up to date with the goings on so you know if you don’t do as you are told I Will just show her this profile so be a good slut and do as you are told.

I looked up at the clock and it was 7:15 shit I don’t have long. I ran up stairs and realised that I had done all the cloths washing earlier so there wasn’t any dirty pairs of Keri’s pants. I routed around in the hamper but there wasn’t any. Fuck it I grabbed a clean pair a little white thong with a thick waist band and put them on. They cut deep into my skin and I could hear them rip a bit as I pulled them up onto my Much larger fatter frame. They hurt as they dig in and cut into my balls. I only had a small cock so I didn’t fall out much.

I pulled on my joggers and a white t-shirt and got out the door. As I knocked on Wayne’s door I looked at my phone 7:29 wow that was close. The door swung open and Wayne was stood there looking at me.

Where are the fucking beers you twat!!!

Oh fuck!!!

By *akedsparkyMan  over a year ago

near bi

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’m enjoying this one

By *3skycoupleCouple  over a year ago

ferryhill

Loving the idea, a great turn on xxx

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Brilliant

By *on BurgundieMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

OMG it’s even stressful reading it, the poor b*****d is wrecked!!!!

Need more of this one!!!

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

all over uk

Wayne looked at me pissed.

“Well go and get them you stupid sissy Cunt!! That is going to earn you a fucking punishment!!”

The door was slammed in my face. My face now boiling red with embarrassment. I quickly ran the few door to my house fumbled with my keys and grabbed the 24 pack of fosters that I had left on the kitchen table.

*Knock Knock*

The door swung open and I walked in.

“Put them in the kitchen you useless fuck and get your ass in here and let me inspect you” Wayne shouted from his lounge.

I put the cans down on the side and walked in sheepishly. To my relief it was just Wayne sitting on the sofa with FIFA already running.

“We’ll get your kit off then and bend over so I can see how good of a job you have done. Haha did you like Amy’s idea earlier. I hope It hurt like fuck haha. She won’t use it as she says it hurts but now we have a good use for it hey”

Wayne said as he slapped my now naked ass for emphasis as I bent over to pull down my joggers making me jump forward.

“Oh you silly fat fuck there are 2 things wrong here. One that thing looks awful on you. Does it hurt?”

He asked knowing full well it did as my skin had started to go Red from where it was digging in. Which he only made worse when he gave me a wedgy forcing the string to cut deeper into my balls and cock “OUCH” I gasped

“Two it’s fucking clean isn’t it. I said a dirty pair!” With that he pulled them even harder causing the material to rip as it could no longer contain me. The material now in Wayne’s hand as I was now completely naked.

“Well that’s 2 punishments you have to have now but first let’s sort out this clean underwear that you have stupidly brought”

With that he took them into the other room and left me naked and alone.

A few moment later he came back in.

“Right open your mouth you useless fuck!”

As I did the now soaking wet material was thrust into my mouth. The putrid taste and smell of warm acidic piss attacked my senses. Making me wretch and gag.

“Keep them in there” Wayne said as he aggressively grabbed my face squeezing my cheeks and he clasped another hand over my mouth.

“Right now I’m going to play FIFA as you wank my cock slowly. If you put me off your in trouble. If my cock goes soft your in more trouble. At half time

If you have been good I might let you take the gag out”

He picked up his controller and I gently wrapped my hand around his semi hard cock. I slowly worked my hand up and down his shact as it started to stiffen and grow thicker and harder every second.

“Yes that’s right sissy your good at this now don’t distract me…. Fucking goal!!!!”

Wayne pumping His arm in the air to celebrate.

5 minutes later it was half time and I handn’t put him

Off I didn’t think as he had managed to score 3 more goals and his cock hard stayed hard the entire time.

He placed the controller on the sofa and looked at me.

“Well aren’t you a good cock wanker hey Sissy. Now give them pants a good suck don’t want to waste any of that piss now do we haha” he laughed as he slowly pulled the now slightly less wet but still damp remnants of pants from my mouth. I gagged again as I swallowed the foul tasting liquid I had collected in my mouth.

“Right now put that mouth to use and no hands! if I cum before the end of the next half you can go home. If I don’t then we are going to have to step it up To the next level. You have 5 minutes slut!”

As he said the last word he impaled his cock right into my throat. “GO!”

I enfolded his entire cock and pushing my tongue around the head of his cock. Squeezing my throat making sure I tried everything I could to get him off. I could feel my head going light as my air was been cut off. I slowly raised my head giving me better access to his engorged purple head. I gently pushed my tongue against the tip of his cock and could taste the slightly salty Precum that was now oozing out of his cock. I slurped and sucked like it was the end of the world.

“Fuck yeah, mmmmm, good slut” it sounded like

I was doing a good job

Back down the shaft I went swallowing it fully oblivious to the world around me. It was then that I felt his body starting to tense up, i started to feel Hopeful. Yes I’m going to win I thought to myself. Then I felt both his hands been played on my neck as he pull me off his now sloppy cock.

“Wow that was good slut but you lost. I even gave you an extra 3 minutes but nope guess you loose.” I went to look back At the screen but it was already turned off. Fuck it didn’t feel like nearly 10 minutes that I was sucking his cock. I looked down in shame.

“Right my fat failure go up stairs and wait for me I’m the bathroom. Stand in the bath ready for your punishment.”

With that me slapped my ass as I turned around completely defeated and sad that I had failed.

In the bathroom I stood patently looking around it was very clean and almost sterile nothing out of place. I heard chatting coming from Down stairs and then the door opened.

“Yeah he failed big time at the first FIFA challenge babe haha. No he didn’t even get close and I gave him 10 minutes haha. But the upside is he won’t be going home for a good few hours now so I will keep

You posted”

I felt a huge wave of relief wash over me as I had thought that there was other people here but it was just Wayne on the phone. As he put the phone down on the side he pointed to the bath.

“Right in you get, head at that end and open wide”

I laid down in the cold bath knowing exactly was was going to happen next I could feel the want to just be swallowed by the world again but knowing that it was inevitable and started to Accept my fate now.

As I laid in the bath Wayne dropped his pants and In one hand held His cock in the other I could see he had something held just out of my line of sight.

“Open wide skank this is from Amy. With that he brought into view a large jug of yellowish Tinted liquid and upended it over my face. I could feel the liquid was only room temperature so it had obviously been left from earlier. Liquid filled my mouth nose and soaked me all over. My eyes burned as I hadn’t been able to close them in time. As I was gagging, coughing and blind to my surroundings I could feel the hot splash of fresh urine hitting my face and been directly aimed at my eyes and mouth making sure I wasn’t able to open my eyes.

“Haha your such a dirty perv You fat sissy bitch now drink up!!”

I forced myself to swallow the vile liquid after what felt like multiple lifetimes the stream of hot piss subsided and I was able to open my eyes. As I did in the door way I caught a faint glimpse of a shadow moving.

Oh fuck I thought as I looked up as Wayne as he shook the last few drops of piss from his cock noticing for the first time again in his hand was his phone.

“Smile for the camera my fat piss slut” …

all over uk

As I rubbed my eyes the shower was turned on.

“Right get yourself cleaned up and smelling nice. Amy has left you some wash to use and you better be fresh and clean when you get out. When you get out. Go into the bedroom that I skull fucked you in this morning and put in the hood that is there and the headphones too”

With that I was left alone to wash myself clean. I scrubbed for ages but still felt dirty and unclean. I didn’t want to wait to long so quickly got out and dried off. I went into the bed room to see the same tripod and camera was set up and on the bed was a black latex gimp hood with no eye hols just 2 nose holes and a zip where the mouth hole should be.

I fully opened the zip and pulled it over my head. It was a very tight fight but I managed to pull it over my head and zipped it back closed. The world was now darkness and I felt around for the headphones. As I found them and put them on the world now became completely void of any sound and I was engulfed in total darkness.

It must have been a funny site as I fumbled around trying to find the bed and slowly sat down. I had no concept of time now in my sensory deprived world. Just the thought of the last 24 hours and my own imagination humiliating me with images of what I had done.

I jumped out of my skin when when I felt a hand push me back onto the bed as the zip at the mouth was opened. I gagged as something flew into my mouth before the zip was closed again.

I could now process what was in my mouth. Wayne had spat in my mouth. That is when I heard the faint sound of gagging and coughing. Then a very familiar voice.

“Hey big fat fatty it’s Amy here. Now this is where the fun starts. I’m going to be here in your head talking to you and you can’t do anything but listen. We have been waiting for this day for ages. You are a complete sissy and we knew that from the day we moved it. Wayne knew that you where a closet cock slut and he was right”

While Amies voice rang out in my ears I was been moved and manipulated into different positions. I think I was now laid on my front facing the door. Then my ass was raised up and head lowered off the end of the end. I felt cuffs been closed around my wrists that had been secured behind my knees and also on my upper thighs. I wasn’t able to move at all. Then I felt something been closed around my neck. A thick leather collar It was very tight. After a few moments of stillness and silence Amy’s voice was there again.

“There you go my big fat pet already. Now your about to help Wayne unload and he wanted this to be very special so I hope your ready. It’s going to feel so good for him…. Not so much for you though haha” her evil laugh fading out into the silent emptiness.

I felt the bed moving as someone was climbing up behind me. Hands on my ass pulling it open then liquid hitting my tight hole. I held my breath knowing what was coming next.

Oh what the fuck have I done!!

One hand was removed from my hip as I felt the fat swollen head prodding at my ass. I took a deep breath and braced myself. Then the cock was gone and I felt the person lean over me and open the mouth hole. I gasped as the cool air rushed into my mouth. My breathing almost hyperventilating then I felt a burning pain in my ass. I let out a scream I didn’t know possible as my face was forced into the bed as Wayne’s cock was forced into my ass. The smallest amount of lube I could feel my ass was burning and I didn’t know if I could breath then I felt the pressure gone again. The person behind me was now getting off and hand walked around in front of me.

My head was pulled up and the cock that was just violating my ass was now been pushing to my mouth. I could taste my own ass it was not to bad I’m glad I had taken the time to clean myself well.

I jumped as Amy’s voice echoed around my head again. Pulling me from the darkness.

“How did that feel sissy I bet you won’t forget beers next time will you!! Now this is how well we have you figured out right now as I am recording this your next door taking a skull fucking want to hear” I hear a door open and then I hear more gagging and spluttering. Then the door closes again.

“Right now I’m out spending your money and getting your wife d*unk haha as your sucking a fat cock that your going to get used to as your going to be sucking it most days. Now tomorrow a certain someone will Be very hung over again so I want you at our house tomorrow morning at 6am. You better be ready to as I want to watch you take a skull fucking again. Haha. Right now it’s time for you to be really taken so you better lube that cock up good and it’s sounds like your taking a load in your throat next door so it’s nearly my time to say hello to you my new fat slut”

With that again I was plunged back into a world of darkness and silence.

The cock in my mouth was pushed in and out as the top of my head was held tight so I could be fucked deep in my mouth and throat. Drool coating my chin and face.

I was snapped back into the world as the headphones were ripped from my head.

“Right you ready for what you where put on this earth to do it deep dicking time” Wayne’s hand on my back and as he walked around behind me. I felt the zip on my head been loosened and I was suddenly blinded as the hood was pulled from my head.

In front of me was a long mirror positioned so I could see the face of Wayne as he took my ass for the first time.

He was now squatting behind me one hand on my ass the other holing his now slick drool coated cock. I felt the tip touch my still sensitive ass.

“Look me in the eyes Cunt!”

I looked up into the mirror. The power in Wayne’s eyes was overwhelming. I did not dare look away. He was just grinning as I felt his cock been slowing pushed into me. He was stoping every few moments. Drawing it out, making sure I was aware of it. I was panting fast now as the pressure was building on my tight sphincter. The bulbous head was starting to part my ass. The pain was not anything like the stabbing it had been earlier but every nerve ending was on fire.

“Yes that’s right you fat sissy bitch I’m going to make sure you feel my fat cock. You still have 7” to go and I can assume you it’s going to feel better for me then it will for you.”

With that I felt him reaching for my cock.

“How the fuck does Keri get off on this little thing? It’s not a cock is it. No it’s more of a clit haha. You have a Dicklet don’t you sissy?”

He slapped my cock as he said it

“Say yes Wayne I have a tiny dicklet that is totally useless and shouldn’t be touched”

Feeling my face going beet red I repeated his line

“Yes Wayne your right I have a tiny dicklet that is completely useless and shouldn’t be touched”

“Well Slut that’s good as this will help achieve that”

I feel the cold steel close around my cock and balls swiftly followed by a metallic click.

I see in the mirror my cock was now enclosed in a tiny bright pink cock cage.

“There we go and we won’t be needing this”

I see him throw the key out of the door and out of view.

“Right now we are all ready let’s drive it home” with that Wayne forced his entire weight into my ass and I felt his cock slide into me deep and I let out a cry

“That’s right bitch look at me! Take my fat cock deep in your ass it so fucking tight! Not for long though hey haha” his evil laugh bringing more shame to me.

He was now pile driving deep into my hole with every thrust. He lent forward and grabbed hold of the think leather collar that was around my neck. Pulling me back limiting my air flow.

It was then that I noticed a small tag on the collar but wasn’t able to ready it.

His fucking starting to pick up pace now.

“That’s right slut take it all. Deep in your whore hole yes deep and hard. Get used to this faggot!!”

My eyes starting to roll Back into my head as I was forced back into focus by a sharp sting across my ass. Eyes on me slut I don’t want you to miss this.

He breathing getting more laboured.

“I’m going to give your ass it’s first load you ready. Beg for it you fucking sissy cunt”

“Please cum in me” I said quietly

**Slap slap **

“Make me believe you want it slut”

Wayne commanded.

I looked him into the eyes and said loudly

“cum deep in my sissy cunt sir please!”

With a grunt I felt the inside of my bowls rushed with warm seed. It filled me up. I then realised that I wasn’t feeling pain any more I was moaning in pleasure. My hips where moving back to meet his thrusts.

“That’s right slut you know you place now”

At that moment I was aware of someone stood in the doorway watching us.

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Who is watching, is it the gf

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *parks2020Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Amazing story

all over uk

I locked eyes with with person in the door. It was a tall skinny lad I would say in his late 20’s shaved head naked from head to toe. His hard cock in his hand. Wayne grabbed my collar and held my head in place

“Sissy say hello to Shaun he is one of my mates. He enjoyed your videos and was up for been the second guy to take you! Say hello then sissy”

Almost in a trance like state I did as I was told

“Hello Shaun”.

“What a total fucking poof haha”

Shaun walked over and slide his cock into my open mouth and started to hump my mouth like I was just a sex doll and not a person.

“Your in the final against Craig he beat Neil” Shaun said to Wayne almost ignore I was in the room.

I suddenly felt scared I didn’t imagine it, there was other people in the house. Oh fuck how stupid have I been!

Wayne left the room leaving me alone with a man I had just met who was fucking my mouth. He pulled out of my mouth and walked around and undid all the cuffs from the bed. He repositioned me so I was still able to see the mirror but now I was on my back well on my shoulders. He pushed my knees back over and basically folded me in half. He re-secured me so I was tied tight and unable to move. The way I had been tied was making it so it was almost hard to breath and he positioned himself above me.

Using his hands almost like a film director making a box like that was what he wanted the camera to see. With that he drew a large glob of spit and from his standing height slowly let it drop from his mouth. It landed with a loud splat right in my face.

“Hahaha you fucking love my spit don’t you. Did you enjoy it earlier I bet you thought that was Wayne didn’t you haha. We all saw and heard you scream haha it was so funny to watch”

With that he jumped off the bed and grabbed the camera from the tripod. He then got back up on the bed holding the camera in one hand and lining his cock up with my stretched sore hole.

“3…. 2….. 1…. Balls deep!!

He shouted as he drove his cock to the hilt in my ass in one shove. I gasped and moaned as it knocked the wind out of me and Shaun was off at a relentless pace no stoping. He was like a piston in an engine running and full speed. The sounds of balls slapping into skin filled the air.

“Fuck yeah slut take it like a whore!! Wayne was right this FIFA night is going to be a lot of fun!”

Shaun lent forward and grasped on to my collar and used it as leverage to pound into my hole harder and harder. Slowly cutting my limited air supply off.

My eyes started to roll back into my head I was ripped back awake by a hard strike that landed directly on my cage causing me to scream out.

As I opened my mouth Shaun landed another large wad of spit into my open mouth.

“You ready you nasty fat fuck I’m going to blow my load deep in your fucking guts now. Uhhhhhhh”

Shauns entire body was shaking and I felt him explode deep in my ass. He slowly pulled his cock out and let just the head left in me. He had the camera focused on my ass, the 2 loads now in my ass started oozing out as Shaun slowly pulled his cum coated cock out of my ass with a pop.

He made sure to get a good close up of my loaded gaping hole.

He then reached over onto the side table and retrieved the piss soaked remains of the thong that I had tuned up in earlier. And proceeded to dip it into my gaping ass. Ass he pulled it out of my gaping hole the cum was oozing off of it and he quickly stuffed it into my open mouth.

“Yummy cum cocktail for you. Now keep That in till we come back for you sissy cunt!!”

Shaun said as he started to leave the room. He quickly spun round and opened draw on the other side of the room.

“I almost forgot this” he pulled a Butt plug out of a draw and jammed it into my gaping sore cum filled ass.

I was left alone upside down folded in half and tied down. I just started to accept that this was my fate now. Surly it can’t get any worse.

I’m not sure how long I had been here now. The spit on my face had dried and my ass was aching more and I could feel the plug restricting the amount my ass was closing up.

I heard the door slam shut and foot steps running up the stairs.

It was Wayne on his own.

“Well I won the FIFA night so that means I get the reward haha. Your lucky too as Craig has got a huge cock saying that you would probably be able to take it easily in this gaping hole” he laughed hopping up on to the bed and pulled the Plug out of my ass. It had a thick layer of nasty slop coating it.

“Open wide”

As I opened my mouth he saw the pants in my mouth and laughed

“What a cunt Shaun is haha love it. He fished the pants out and replaced it with the vile cum coated plug. “Suck on that bitch we don’t have long as the girls will be back soon. We don’t want you in a compromising position do we.” He said with a wink

As he slide his cock into my already lubed ass I was sucking frantically on the plug the camera now back on the tripod catching all the action.

By *urioso666Man  over a year ago

near you

I love it! So horny reading this and share his secret love of humiliation

By *atty and RattyCouple  over a year ago

coningsby

Book marked

Fuck so good. What a true sissy bitch

Just wow! ??

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

corby

Just gets better

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

all over uk

More coming soon.

"More coming soon. "

By *oyinskirtTV/TS  over a year ago

kidwelly

Amazing story

all over uk

It was now 11pm and I was naked with the mixture of 3 loads of Cum running out of my ass and down my legs as I was made to do the walk of shame naked the 6 door back to my house. I had no energy and was broken. A few cars beep at me but I didn’t care.

Wayne had unload in my ass taken off the restraints and told me leave as I was.

I pushed the key into the door and opened it.

I was home. I walked upstairs to have a shower and as I went to use the toilet I realised I still had the cage on. I was now at panic stations!!! I grabbed my phone and logged in. There was a message.

Wayne.

No you can’t take the cage off!!

Was all it said. I slumped down and now accepted fully that I had lost. There was nothing I could do.

I didn’t bother with a shower I just got into bed and was so exhausted I just fell asleep.

I was pulled from my dreams by a huge amount of pain caused to my cock.

“What the fuck is this. I wanted to site on it tonight” it was a d*unken Keri home and horny.

“Umm welll ahhhh”

I couldn’t string any sentences together that formed any real meaning.

“Fuck sake the one night I want to have sex and you go and be weird. Fine I will use your fucking mouth instead. I haven’t showered but fuck it I want to cum”

This was really out of the ordinary normally she had to Shower if I was going to go down on her but I guess d*unken her didn’t care.

Keri got on the bed and just squared onto my face.

“Eat me and make it quick”

Was all she said.

I went to work with gusto my tongue finding all the places she loved. Grinding all over her clit and pussy lips. I loved to eat her pussy. She must have been extra horny today as she was dripping wet. I made sure I licked her good and deep.

“Oh my god yes that’s right get it in deep with your tongue lick me out good mmmmm yes oh god yes”

I must have been doing a really good job as within minutes she was lashing on my face grinding hard into me makeing me smell her beautiful scent.

My face dripping wet she climbed off me and laid next to me.

She Looked down at my cage one last time shook her head and rolled over.

Leaving me to lick my face clean savouring every drop of her juices.

The next morning I was up early dressed and round at Wayne and Amy’s by 6am sharp. The door was pulled open and Amy was stood naked.

“Right sissy time for my show hah. You know where to go and I hope your ready for more rough anal too. The show you put on last night is very popular!!”

What the fuck did she mean by that!

I walked up the stairs still mulling over her comment, what did she mean it’s popular??

I didn’t have much time to worry about it though as I walked into the room to see Wayne laid on his back rubbing his cock. As always the camera was set on up the tripod red light flashing.

Amy pushed past me and jumped on the bed next to Wayne.

“Right you nasty dirty slut get naked and show me my little present I got you. I told Wayne to put on you last night how does it fit?”

I slowly removed all my cloths and there in all its glory was my dicklet in its pink cage.

Amy roared with laughter.

“Oh my god wayne you where right it’s so fucking small. Did that ever touch the sides in anyone. I feel so sorry for Keri!”

I held my head down in shame as my face went red.

“Right now on with the show get over here and show me how you drain my man’s Real big fat cock!”

Amy now slowly wanking Wayne’s cock

I made my way up the bed and slowly kissed his shaft and balls before wrapping my tongue around his head and slowly swallowing it down. I didn’t stop until my nose was rested on his pubic bone. I had definitely got control of my gag reflex now and could hold it deep in my throat for longer periods of time.

“What a slut. Does that feel good babe. Your cock in his throat.” I could hear them kissing and moaning as I continue to hold Wayne’s cock in my throat. “What if I do this” Amy now wrapping her hand round my neck. And rubbing it.

“Fuck I can feel your head in its throat wow babe. That’s epic. I love it”

Amy sat back then I heard the unmistakable buzz of a bullet been turned on.

Wayne now took hold of my head and just started to fuck my throat like it was a flesh light. The gargling and gagging sounds I was making were filling the room.

Amy was watching intently as her man just started to dominate and destroy the lesser sissy that laid on the bed. I was nothing to them. Just another toy for their entertainment and pleasure.

“Here it cums you nasty cunt.” Wayne moaned load as he slammed my face into his groin holding me there. I lost control and coughed and this send his load up into my nasal cavity and out my nose. I was spluttering and gasping for air.

Amy was now stood over me as she lowered her dripping wet pussy onto my face.

“Keri told me you where good at this. Prove it. Eat my pussy faggot!!”

As Amy lowered herself onto my face I started to lap

At her. The taste was incredible almost familiar I was making my tongue go deep in her tasting her as as deep as I could.

“Oh yes babe fuck!!!” Amy threw her head back and scream in ecstasy as the wave of pleasure rolled over her body.

“Wow he does have one use. He is good with his mouth” Amy said in between gasps as she tried to catch her breath.

“Now for the main show. Ruin him babe”!

Amy giggled as I realised it was Wayne that had told Amy to ruin me!

She stood up and walked over to the large wardrobe and pulled out a leather harness and stepped into it.

Pulling it right up around her hips and adjusting it. She moan slightly as she moves it back and forth.

“I love this new harness babe. The small dildo it has on the inside is just right mmmm. Right time to choose my weapon haha”

Her laugh sending a shiver down my spin.

“Right you sissy slut pick a colour Purple, black or clear?”

In my head my thought process was the black one will be the biggest I don’t want that, the clear one might be solid plastic so would be harder so I don’t want that. Purple it is.

“Purple”

*Slap*

Wayne’s had landing across my face.

“Purple what you dumb cunt”

“Purple please Mistress Amy”

The words just fell out of my mouth like it was natural.

Amy looked over her shoulder at me with a puzzled look on her face.

“Are you sure you don’t want the black one? You want my purple one?”

Haha I though to myself I have chosen right

“Yes mistress purple please”

“Ok get him into position hun”

With that Wayne flipped me over onto my back and again pulled my legs over my shoulders and locked me down with the restraints. From my position I could only see Amy from the neck up as she turned around and walked over.

“This one you didn’t want”

She said as she slapped me in the face with a small maybe 4” very soft clear dildo that was nearly as thick as it was long. Bullet dodged I though. It was then placed on the bed next to me.

“You didn’t want this one even though I gave you the option” she held up an average size dildo maybe 6-7” and average girth she smiled as she brought the dildo down hard across my fat man tits causing a loud slapping sound. Leaving the dildo rested between my fat man tits.

She then climbed up onto the bed and reviled the dildo I had stupidly chosen.

“You chose my purple destroyer”

It must have been 10-11” and THICK. The head was bulbous and there was veins running down the length of it.

“Oops I think you made the wrong choice sissy”

Wayne laughed as Amy slowly rubbed the massive heavy rubber cock around my still sore hole.

“Hold his head so he has to look at me, I want to be able to see his face when I make him the total

Sissy slut he is” Amy instructed wayne.

The two rough strong hands of wayne lifted and held my head in place as I was forced to look at Amy right in the eyes as she slowly pushed the head of the massive dildo into me.

The pressure against my ass was so intense. She was pushing down hard then there was an audible pop as every nerve ending in my ass burned like fire. My eyes almost popped out of my head and I screamed like a banshee as the head of the dildo was now lodged inside me.

“Right now lets she how much you can take shall we. You better thank me when you feel the base of this on your ass. Oh I almost forgot” Amy looked down and pushed a button and then moaned, as she did I felt very faint vibrations emanating from the harness.

She started slowly pushing deeper and deeper into me. I was moaning in pain as I felt the dildo going further then any cock ever had.

“That’s it slut take my thick veiny cock. You won’t be the same after this!! It’s one thing to take a man’s cock it’s something so much more to take the cock of a woman your just a bitch. This is the point that your life is going to change slut”

As she said the final word she push forward with all her might and I saw stars and the air was knocked from my lungs. I felt the entire length of the long thick rubber cock driven up my abused whore hole. As I felt the hilt of the harness make contact with my ass the words just fell out.

“Thank you Mistress Amy”

Telford

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Fuckinh hell. What a sissy slut he has turned into. I bet it won’t be long before his wife finds out

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Great story

all over uk

Amy was staring down at me with a look of lust, power and hate. It was the most intense powerful look I had ever seen. I knew at that moment that I was done. Her big boobs bouncing as she pounded down the massive rubber cock deep into my hole. My ass was on fire but the pain was also giving me pleasure. My little dicklet straining in its tiny cage.

I started to moan in pleasure and my eyes started to close to try and enjoy the moment.

I was so lost in the moment I never saw it coming. Amy had picked up the black dildo that was still between my man boobs and in one swift forceful motion had driven it down my throat. Her hand clamping it in place clawing at my face with her sharp nails.

“Don’t you dare start to enjoy this. It isn’t for you is it you nasty cunt”

With her free hand she landed a brutal strike to my caged cock, then again. With the dildo lodged in my throat each strike caused my body to jolt gagging me more. She let go out the dildo and my throat constricted ejecting the invading object out of my mouth landing on the bed by my head. Tears streaming down my face.

With an evil laugh she put both her hands in the folds of my knees and started a savage long powerful but slow fucking of my ass almost trying to send the dildo as deep into me to cause the most impact possible.

After around 5 minutes of this brutal deep and slow fucking she slammed the dildo to its hilt and held it there.

“You love this don’t you slut. This was what you have always wanted. Your ass to be used like the cunt it is! I wonder what Keri would think of you. You pathetic limp dick cum dump!!”

With that she just started raining down slaps and punches all over my body. Slapping my ass, face chest, cage I was unable to stop it. When she finished she wound up a full force slap and it landed on my left cheek hard.

“Thank you mistress”

The words left my mouth before I could stop it.

Amy and Wayne looked at each other and laughed.

“Well it looks like we broke him babe, now I’m going to use his mouth again while you keep wrecking his ass” Wayne said with pure evil in his voice.

He wrenched my head back and holding my neck just started to fuck my throat! Long and deep! He kept a brutal pace my nose colliding with his balls repeatedly. Wayne groaned as she shoot his load down my throat. Amy was still pounding away at my ass slapping me and grabbing my man boobs.

Wayne let go of my face and slapped me with his cock a few times as Amy drove the rubber cock deep into my ass and stopped.

She left it deep in my ass and undid the harness. Stepping out of it leaving me with her dildo in my ass like a sheath. “Did that cum taste good you nasty slut” she asked mockingly.

“You better get used to it as this is now your morning routine my fat cum slut” Wayne added as he slapped his cock against my lips. Amy pulled the dildo out of my ass and dropped it straight onto my face. It landed with a thud. “Suck that clean before you go bitch” Amy said as she released the restraints holding me in place and I fell off the Bed landing on the hard floor head first with a bang, knocking the wind out of me.

With that Amy left the room wayne close behind her.

I was left crumpled up on the floor sore, the taste of cum filling my senses and a heavy fat dildo next to me that I knew I had to clean up.

As I pulled my key out of the lock and turned around Keri was just heading down the stairs wearing only an oversize bed shift. She looked me up and down and walked past me without saying a word into the front room. I walked in behind her.

“Morning how are you feeling? Did you have a good night?”

She looked up at me from the sofa with a puzzled look and then stood up. She slowly walked towards me. Reaching up and giving me a big cuddle “Did you like eating my pussy last night? Did I taste good?” Keri whispered in my ear. As she did she grabbed my cage. “I guess now you have decided to wear this I will have to make more use of your mouth won’t I. Now go and lay on the floor I want to sit on your face again!”

This took me by surprise and with no fight left in me I lowered myself down onto the floor. “Take your cloths off too I want you naked” she had her back to me now. I did as I was told. She walked backwards and slowly lowered her naked pussy onto my waiting mouth.

My tongue darted as deep as I could get it right away. God she must be so turned on she was dripping wet again. It was thick and warm and oozing out lots. I was just lapping it up.

“Yeah that right you love that taste don’t you?”

I nodded my head in approval.

“Your going to get used to that taste aren’t you. Your going to clean me up everyday aren’t you. Oh god yeas I’m going to cum are you ready…. Oh fuck yes. Eat that cum you bitch” she screamed as she rode my face grinding her pussy harder and harder into my face!!!

As she climbed off my face I realised why she had her back to me and why she was facing the way she was. She was watching the TV. On the TV was me with Amy driving the dildo into my ass as Wayne held my throat and skull fucked me!

I was frozen in place. FUCK!!

I was still laid on my back on the floor as I relived Wayne bucking as he was obviously unloading straight down my throat. I felt so much shame in that moment I didn’t know what to do. I went to stand when Keri’s feet landed on my chest.

“Your not going anywhere I’m not clean yet!”

She scooted off the sofa and hovered her asshole directly above my mouth.

“Go on then go get some more protein, it’s in there somewhere. You should know what it tastes like by now. It’s not the same persons that you ate from my pussy but it is just as fresh. You weren’t the only one getting DP’d this morning. Shaun and Craig popped round just after you left.”

I Was lost for words, numb I didn’t know what to do. She lowered her ass to my mouth and I did what I knew I had to. I push my tongue up into her ass and right away could taste it. As soon as my tongue had parted her cheeks the load oozed out and it was a big thick load.

“Your a pathetic piece of shit, Amy was so right you are a fucking weak man. Well your not a man anymore are you!!! Your nothing more then a cum slut. A hole for people to fuck!! Don’t worry your not going anywhere. We are going to have so much fun with you!!!”

With that I heard the front door open and the all to familiar sound of Amy and Wayne laughing.

“Oh god that camera is definitely set up in the right place isn’t it hun. It catches the action perfectly” Wayne said as he looked at their home movie on the screen.

“Shaun and Craig are upstairs if you want to say hi. Craig did say that he wanted a turn at breaking her in” Keri laughed a sadistic laugh as she slapped my cage.

“Let the Sunday train fuck start then” wayne cheered as he left the room.

“I told you he was a sissy faggot didn’t I hun. I know them a mile away. How did you survive so long babes?” Amy asked Keri as Amy tapped her feet lightly on my little cage!

Keri slowly stood up with a loud wet fart as she pushed the remnants of the thick load out of her ass as it landed in my forehead with a slap. My face was wet and slimy and coated in her juices.

“I can’t wait to get a front row seat to him taking a cock It has been making me so horny all day” Keri said as she sat on the sofa above my head.

I head the sound of more then One person coming down the stairs as I looked to the door in walked Wayne followed by Shaun and then a guy I had never met before but knew it had to be Craig.

He was well over 6ft7 and built like a house and was black. He looked over at me and just laughed.

“What a fucking weak faggot did hd enjoy been fed my seed right out of your ass Keri haha” he laughed as he walked over and wrapping his massive hand around my neck started to drag me up off the floor.

He noticed the wad of cum on my forehead and proceeded to gather it up in his free hand and looked at me.

“You missed a drop open wide”

I froze on the spot and didn’t know what to do.

I felt so betrayed why had this happened to me. How long had they been planning this. Why had Keri done this I had so many questions running through my head.

“Oi sissy you have just been told to do something so fucking do it” Keri shouted from her seat on the sofa. Before I knew it had happened I opened my mouth and Craig had pushed his hand palm

Down into my mouth smearing this cum directly onto my tongue. He then curled his fingers round and holding my Jaw as a handle dragged me forward towards the door and then towards the kitchen.

The others followed as I was taken through the kitchen and out the back door. I was still completely naked apart from my cage. Our garden backed onto a main road that was slightly elevated and anyone that looked over from the road would be able to see right into our garden. In the middle of the garden was our sold oak table. Keri had just bought it a few weeks ago.

Still been dragged along by this massive black man I was led to the side of the table.

“Right now we are going to play a game.” Amy said as I was pushed down into my knees on the grass. There are currently 5 videos of you been fucked like the sissy cunt you are. There are 5 of us!! For each person you make cum before a car beeps as they have noticed you one will be deleted. If however you make no one cum before someone beeps then you loose and will never again be know as Lee to anyone.”

I started to cry. I felt so humiliated and betrayed “please stop this. What have I done to deserve this. I love you Keri I’m sorry”

They all just laughed.

“Your not a man you never satisfied me but you did provide me with the money I needed to Enjoy life so it’s just about accepting this and your new role in life” Keri said as she took a seat on the bench next to the table and lite up a cigarette.

Telford

corby

manchester

Fuck he will never come back from this now

all over uk

I was then surrounded by Wayne, Shaun and Craig. All dropping their trousers and starting to wank them selfs in front of me. Wayne had easily the thickest head of the 3 of them but probably the shortest length. But still a good 7-8” Shaun’s cock was not as thick and had a slight bend to the left he had to be around 8-9” but then there was Craig. His entire cock was thick from head to balls but it was the length that was the worst. It was easily 10+ inches and his balls were massive and hung so low. He was the first to move in. All he did was place his cock flat against my face. His balls where rested on my chin and the head of his massive heavy cock was on my forehead. This made everyone laugh.

“Here Amy get a photo of this for his page. They will love this” Craig laughed in his deep booming voice.

Amy stuck her phone up into my face and good a few pics. “Now stuff it in so I can get an after photo to”

Not needing much encouragement Craig pulled his cock off my face and held it at my mouth.

“Open up then slut and taste my dark meat”

I did as I was told and he pushed his cock into my mouth. He slowly kept pushing until his balls came into contact with my chin.

“What a slut” Amy laughed still holding the phone “people will love that video in slow motion haha” she stepped back as Craig started to hump my mouth.

I was gagging constantly drool flowing from my mouth the air filled with the sound of wet sloppy slapping and deep grunts. “This bitch is a born whore. Fuck I think he might win his first load.” Craig was panting now.

Just as I thought I had had a small victory he pulled his cock from my mouth. “You didn’t think it would be that easy did you cunt” he slapped my face with his slick cock smearing spit all over my chin.

“Who’s next?”

Wayne stood behind me and grabbed my arms back and Shaun stood in front of me. He lined his cock up with my mouth and in an act of total humiliation Wayne using his foot ok the back of my head pushed my head forward and helped Shaun go balls deep in my throat. I was helpless. That’s when I heard it. Multiple cars honking and beeping. I closed my eyes and started to cry.

What was next for me. How could it get any worse

My face was been forced into Shaun’s groin hard wayne rocking his foot on the back of my head. I was gagging and struggling to breathe completely at their mercy. There was cheers coming from the road. The occasional insult was also shouted.

“Keri have you got any cardboard and a marker pen I have a very funny idea” I heard any with sinister intent in her voice. Shaun pushed Wayne’s foot of my head and I fell back as I wretched hard and was also sick. The thick strands of spit connecting my mouth the Shaun’s cock were collected by Shaun as he slowly rubbed them into my face.

“Your a nasty cunt it’s like your enjoying this” he said as he added his open spit to the mixture all over my face.

“Guess it’s your turn now wayne” he said as he contained to rub his cock

“Nah I’m going to wait I think we are popping out soon anyway.” Wayne said as he smeared his cock in the goopy mess on my face and made me lick it off his cock.

With that Amy came back out with some cardboard and pen.

On the cardboard she wrote my mobile number. My profile name and the words I have no limits and I’m free all day. Use me.

Under that she put Honk if you want to see me get kicked in the balls!

All in big thick black letters. It would easily be visible from The road.

“Stand there and hold this sissy I want your legs open”

I hadn’t seen what had be written on the sign and did as I was told. Holding the sign up high. My phone was put in the ground in front of me.

I had been stood there for 10 mins when I saw my phone lighting up and sounding time and time

Again for a new message or phone call. That’s when I heard the first Horn and then I felt it. It took me by surprise and knocked the wind out of me. I didn’t drop Down to my knees but I was close.

There was a roar of laughing from behind me. Another horn and I felt a harder kick land this time tight on my balls catching the very bottom of the cage.

This kick was to much for me and I crumpled onto the floor.

“Right I want to take his ass now I’m sure these people want a show haha. Nothing like a black man Wes king a white sissy. Stand up and get over the table”

I staggered over and almost fell onto the table. Craig climbed up on the the bench and lined himself up with my still gaping ass.

I tightly closed my eyes and slowed my breathing knowing that this was not going to be pleasant. But as I did this I could feel my cock straining in its confinement how was this turning me on?!

As I felt the big fat cock teasing my hole just touching against me slightly I felt a hand been wrapped around my neck. The sharp nail digging in deep to my flesh. Warm breath against my ear.

“We are going to see if you can take this big long thick black cock deep better then me. He is going to stuff you like the fat piggy you are. Your not a man anymore. Your a sissy slut, your a nasty whore, your just holes for cock. Now open your fucking eyes Leanne” Keri hissed into my ear as using her free hand your forced my eyes open. Moments later my hips where pulled back as Craig thrust forward with pure raw power. Keri then using her full weight wrapped her arm around my neck in a headlock and held me in place. To the people driving past it probably looked like one hell of show I could hear the cars honking and shouting things “fucking yes love hold him down” Fuck the fat Cunt’ where some of the things I could hear but my hearing was muffled from the way Keri was holding me.

I then felt someone climb onto my back. It had to be Amy as I could feel the heat and wetness from her pussy against my naked back. I felt her nailed hands scratching up my ass checks then pull them apart probably for a better view of Craig’s thick black fuck pole sliding deep into my ass. I could hear her laughing and moaning too.

“Oh god yes that’s right Shaun fuck my pussy” Keri moaned into my ear. “God your cock Is so much better then my sissy husbands. Yes that’s right fuck me deep. Give him something to suck out again.”

Craig was starting to pick up the pace now and really started to hammer my ass the air was filled with the sounds of skin slapping and moaning. I looked forward and saw Wayne circling holding a camera. He walked forward and got a good close up. “Say hello Leanne” he laughed as Keri was starting to scream into my ear now “oh fuck yes, yes, oh god yes Fuuuccckkk” her nail sinking deep into my flesh as she started to scream the hood around my neck tightening as she started to ride her orgasm high.

“That’s how you fucking do you stupid fat fuck” Shaun mocked as he kept slamming his cock into my wife.

Craig was now fucking my ass like a man possessed grunting and groaning as he did slapping my ass making sure his cock was slammed deep into me. He withdrew all the way out before slamming his cock right to the base and letting out a low primal grunt as I felt my ass flooded with his hot seed. The force of his thrust pushed me out of Keri’s grip slamming my face hard into the table.

There was a loud squelching release of air as he pulled his still hard cock from my sloppy ass. We walked round to me face picking my head up and just pushed his cock into my mouth with a simple instruction “clean me faggot”

I swallowed his cock down and sucked the mixture of cum that was in my ass from his now softening cock. He pulled it from my mouth and patted me on the head. “Well you took it harder then you wife did you nasty cum slut”

With that he walked off. I was then met with the sight of Keri presenting her freshly filled pussy to my mouth. “Make sure I’m clean to. You know what this tastes like by now don’t you” she laughed as she pulled my face into her pussy. I lapped it all up making her give out little moans of pleasure as I did. When I had gotten all cum from her pussy she stood up spat in my face and walked off. I was now left bent over the table with Amy sat on my back still and Wayne and Shaun talking and looking at the footage on the camera and laughing.

Amy lifted her self from me and hoped down I could feel the wet patch she had left in the middle

Of my back. She walked around into of me and I saw a go pro around her neck. “This gave me some amazing angles” she laughed as she tapped it. “Now we are all going to go out for some lunch, thanks in advance for buying by the way and you are going to stay here and get cleaned up. You might want to also check your phone it has gone off A lot haha” with that she walked off with Wayne and Shaun and I was left sore with the taste and smell of cum lingering in my senses.

I slowly stood up and as I did I could feel my ass leaking thick cum all down my thighs. My ass was so sore and felt like it would never be the same again. I walked uneasily over to my phone that was still on the floor in front of where I had stood holding the sign. It was at this point that I had been able to read the sign I had held up and I felt my stomach drop and I felt sick. Omg strangers have my number and will have seen what was happening to me. I bent over to pick it up, as I did there was a loud wet release of air followed by the squelch of liquid leaking from me. My ass must have been really full as my legs were coated in thick cum.

I looked at my phone and there was 22 messages 31 missed calls and a few voice messages. I walked inside and went straight upstairs. I would look at them later but for now I wanted to have a wash and try and scrub the filth off me

I had been in the shower scrubbing for what felt like an hour. As I stepped out I looked at myself in the mirror I had a few small bruises forming on my face and a few red marks too.

My cock was still straining in its small cage. I wanted nothing more then to wank. I want to feel some kind of release. I had no way of this happening. I shock the cage hoping it might help but it just made my cock swell making the metal bite into my skin harder.

I walked out and into the bed room. I had yet to go into the bed room and as I did I saw a tripod set up but no camera. This must have been when Shaun and Craig fucked Keri. I sat on the bed my dad still sore and tender and I picked up my phone.

There was now 35 messages.

I deleted all the missed calls as there was no way I was calling anyone back. There was 5 voicemails.

The first was just a group of girls laughing. Calling me names and saying they would keep my number saves if they wanted a laugh.

The next two where just 1 second long almost like someone didn’t hang up in time.

The last 2 though where different.

I heard a deep gruff voice on the line.

“That isn’t right what you are doing. It looks like you don’t really want what they are doing to you. Save my number if you ever need a safe place. Call me”

I listen to it 3-4 more times. It lifted me slightly thinking that there was someone out there that wanted to save me. I quickly saved his number as Angel in my phone and deleted the message. I didn’t want Keri to know about them.

The final message was one that sent a shiver down my spine.

“Hey sissy faggot I heard 5 familiar voices call out. Hey it’s your Queen here Keri. That’s for the lush lunch you kindly bought us. Don’t worry we will bring you back a doggie bag to eat later. Your going to need some food it you later not just a cum diet haha. We will not be back tonight and I know you have an early start for work so make sure your clean and ready. Oh yeah about your work. I spoke to your boss earlier and told him that you where happy for a longer stay out if he had a long run (I’m a HGV driver) so he has a very fun job planned for you. Oh there are more instructions on the table down stairs for you. See you later Leanne.” They all laughed and the line went dead.

Oh fuck what did my boss know. What did he have planned for me. The only route I knew about would take me to Manchester and back and I would be out in the Truck for about 3 nights. Normally that might be a nice thing to get away but not now. Not when I knew it wouldn’t involve some kind of acts that I know I won’t like!

I then started ok the messages. Some where just photos taken from the road with degrading messages. Slut faggot cunt and the likes.

There was also quite a lot of dick pics. With messages like here’s one you can take sometime. There was one photo of an larger woman telling me how she wanted to sit on my face some time. I couldn’t believe how depraved people could be. There was some messages telling me how I had to be at x place today for some cock. I deleted most of the messages apart from a few of the cock pics that I just could bring myself to deleted and also the message from the larger lady (Nicole) I’m not sure why I didn’t delete that one.

As I made my way downstairs I logged onto the site. I didn’t bother with incognito mode anymore. 4 new messages

1st - Wayne

Your a fucking star hahaha!!!!

Very weird message I thought to myself.

2nd - new profile

Hi I saw you been fucked like a slut. I want to get some of that ass sometime soon. Don’t worry I have messaged you master and he said they some some fun planned for you. See you soon Slut!!

3rd - new profile

Me and my mates are going to fucking wreck you cunt haha. What you had earlier will be nothing. Can’t believe we didn’t know there was a limitless whore so close by. We going to enjoy you!!

4th - the couples profile Amy set up.

Right slut you had better make sure you follow all the instructions you have been left. It’s going to be a fun few days for you. Oh and I left something for you to see on your computer haha. Enjoy

I walked into the front room and sat my laptop on the sofa. I walked over and picked it up. It was open on a website. Descent into sissy hell!! The main photo was a regular photo of me next to it a close up shot of my face screwed up in pain with Wayne face holding my hips tight smile at the camera.

I slumped down onto the sofa the laptop landing hard on my cage as a harsh reminder that I was completely trapped

manchester

Fuck what more could happen to this sissy

Telford

What’s next

By *ancSissySlutTV/TS  over a year ago