FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Flashing the delivery person

Flashing the delivery person

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appy dude OP   Man  over a year ago

?

Has anyone else flash a delivery person?

I know a guy who delivers online shopping and one girl in her mid 20s answer the door in a towel , he thought nothing of it but then the towel dropped ( accidentally apparently) and he said “that made my day “

Anyway when he got back to the yard in the evening he was told he was reported for the comment he made lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That doesn't seem fair at all, but on reflection I guess he did enjoy it without consent

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

You often hear of women flashing the delivery man but then complaining on here because he didnt do anything. This example proves exactly why the deliveryguy is scared to make a move. A complaint could ruin his career. If bored housewives want some deliveryman action they really do have to lay it on a plate unfortunately but its the age we live in.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Alena did it once wearing lingerie. He was from amazon, delivering some vaping cotton. So he needed to see ID. She said "is it to make sure I am not underage?"... he said yes, she showed her id, he barely glanced at it and handed over the package. She said he didn't know where to look... lol

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

"Alena did it once wearing lingerie. He was from amazon, delivering some vaping cotton. So he needed to see ID. She said "is it to make sure I am not underage?"... he said yes, she showed her id, he barely glanced at it and handed over the package. She said he didn't know where to look... lol"

Hardly surprising, she is a stunningly beautiful woman. I bet he had to wank in his van thinking of what could have been.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Alena did it once wearing lingerie. He was from amazon, delivering some vaping cotton. So he needed to see ID. She said "is it to make sure I am not underage?"... he said yes, she showed her id, he barely glanced at it and handed over the package. She said he didn't know where to look... lol"

Lucky bugger.

?

Defo a lucky man, he will always regret not making a move

?

Heard from a friend of mine

A man he knew who was a plumber in Denmark for a while had a call to fix something with a radiator , a man answered the door and said it was the radiator in the bedroom, he walked in and there was a woman naked on the bed ,

He just looked at the radiator and said it was fine and left,

Said she was gorgeous but the whole thing was a bit to odd and said if he didn’t think there was a camera planted in the room he would of played alone but didn’t want to take that risk

» Add a new message to this topic