FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First submission (bi)

First submission (bi)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've always been a dominant kind of guy, with guys or girls. I used to meet up quite regularly with a guy and he'd suck my big cock, rim my ass, do anything I wanted really. I always had thoughts and fantasies of submission.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I'd messed about a bit while younger, at 17-18 I'd had toys in my ass and even fucked by a lady with a strap on. So I broached the subject with my mate and he said hed happily do anything I'd like including top

It was all set. I arrived at his house, door was unlocked. I entered and followed the instructions I'd been given. Strip, take the blindfold from the table in the hall, cover my eyes and then kneel.

At some point this guy was going to come and do what he liked with me, it was such a horny feeling.

I heard the door to the kitchen open. Footsteps behind me, my hands were tied and he moved in front of me.

Next thing a cock is touching my lips. I'd never been a huge fan of sucking cock, the main reason for me being blindfolded. I allowed this big cock to enter my mouth and I wrapped my lips and tongue around it, massaging his cock with my mouth.

He wasnt that big, big enough though, when he held the back of my head and thrust deeply into the back of my throat I was gagging, I wanted him to stop, but I needed him to carry on!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going

We had arranged roughly what he was going to do. But what I didn't bargain on was how horny it would be! I couldn't see anything, I couldn't move my hands and my mouth was being pummeled by this cock, It felt like hours - in reality probably 5 minutes until I felt it, his cock tence up, as he pushed all the way to the back of my throat he exploded. (This had certainly not been part of the plan, infact I had said please don't cum in my mouth!) I spluttered and gagged on his seed, meanwhile he had pulled out and I felt myself being pushed forward, with my hands behind my back it was my face in contact with the wooden floor of the hallway. My knees were pulled wider apart and I felt the cold tip of something on my hole. A cold finger was lubing me up.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Promising

By *ohnathonMan  over a year ago

warrington

Mmmm

By *elfastpantyguyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Mmmmm do continue