FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife Goes Gigging

Wife Goes Gigging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The wife and I aren't having sex and in a loveless relationship which is a bit sad but are staying sharing costs and looking after the kids and we are still good friends but have no romance. We aren't swingers but I've always fantasised about her with other guys. We decided that we can both do as we please with others as we aren't sleeping together.

This year she's been going to gigs, but recently went with an older work colleague. This weekend she didn't come back until 3am. I heard some noises downstairs, some light banging, after a while I went to explore but to my disappointment it was the cat in her litter tray! The next morning I was probing with questions via watts app while I was out and about and she admitted she'd been back to this guys house. I got instantly hard and at every opportunity I was touching myself imagining every possible position they must have fucked in, edging myself for a long time at the thought. I told her since she has been honest and open that no need to secretly arrange dates and if she needs the house empty to just say. She went gigging again on the Sunday and back again at 4am. I can only imagine how much sex she must have had. I've no idea if he came inside her but her panties suggest he wore a condom. She just said if I can watch the kids Saturday! More fucking I imagine. Pretty hot scenario. I just wish I could be a fly on the wall or join in! Haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

So do i.love to hear more.interesting.

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *lim and louiseCouple  over a year ago

dromore

Set up a secret camera you never know what you might see