FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > People you have made cum but shouldn’t have continued….

People you have made cum but shouldn’t have continued….

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reengiantrabbit OP   Couple  over a year ago

B Hill

Hey all.

I recently read a post on here about making someone cum you probably shouldn’t have. It was a huge turn on to read….

I just wondered if you lot have anymore stories to tell?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Finger fucked my next door neihbour in her kitchen,,while her hubby was upstairs in the shower!! Had to bite her lips as she quiurted everywhere!! :-

B Hill

Ooooh naughty naughty

When I was in my late teens I was doing some gardening for my mums friend a lady of about 55 ish .always fancied her from a young age .

summers day ,very warm and she was wearing a short summer dress ,

she lives next door , I was called into the neighbours kitchen for a cold drink .as I walked in my mum's friend the neighbor pulled down her dress top and revealed her big breasts and huge dark nipples saying there you go ...you gave been staring at them all morning .

like what you see ??.

oh yes I muttered ...

want to see more ?.she asked

I must have stumbled the words YES ..as the next thing she's holding up her shirt dress and slipping out of her big black knickers ..

shall I go on ?.

B Hill

Oh yes!!! This sounds hot!

Was doing evening classes. Became friendly with a female lecturer. I was 24/25, she was late forties. Incredible body and pretty, not stunning but pretty

After a class, ended up chatting. Before her next class, I fucked her in the annex to classroom. She cum a couple of times. I only cum once over her pert little ass

100% true also !,

she stepped out of her knickers and kicked then to the corner of the kitchen and sort of laid back against the kitchen sink and parted her thighs ...I was mesmerized by the sight of her bulging plump glistening pussy , quite hairy but her lips were gaping open and her clit standing swollen and erect at the head of her obviously wet slit !,

[Removed by poster at 21/09/22 15:46:07]

Not to be posted here haha

B Hill

Hahaha that naughty hey

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

When I was still married we came home from celebrating my wife's 30th with neighbours. The party carried on in there huge kitchen but my neighbours wife lead me into the sitting room and kissed me . Wasn't long till my hands where in her soaking panties and hers in my pants . The passion soon got too much and she gushed over my fingers soaking my pants . She caught my cum in her hand and licked every last drop sharing in a cummy kiss. We quickly got dresses I spilled my drink over her cum . We went back to the party just as my wife and her hubby walked in from the garage with drink. I never proved it as she refused to talk about it but I'm sure they had been up to no good in the garage

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

We need you naughty ladies to spill the beans

By *ixie69Woman  over a year ago

leicester

Yes. When younger I was smooching with a guy and he was rubbing himself against me. To cut a long story short he came. He was my partners best friend lol. I never told.

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Have made my mate cum (with mouth and hand) during MMF's with the missus.

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

HR manager whilst we were considering a case, was much more fun than the case, went on to be fuck buddies for some time afterwards

By *ugbytypeMan  over a year ago

?

I finger fucked the young receptionist in the supplies cupboard. Felt bad when I had to pay her off 3 weeks later for being in the Monday Club all the time.

By *ella chowMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I used to do carpet cleaning when i was younger and did hotel call outs, one particular night the wedding function was still in full swing but a guest had pucked up red wine down a corridor hench my call out.

Having been given house keepings master pass card i was told a room number that was empty so i could get water and used the plug socket but i couldn't remember the number or i was given the wrong number, I knocked and shouted maintenance no answer so swipped the card and entered they was a lady half naked on the bed she jumped i jumped and then she laughed because as she jumped that made me jump but as i jumped i fell back over my bucket and banged my head on the wall as i got back up i too laughted and said you nearly give me a harte attack then.

She asked why i was there i told her why and that i did knock and shouted before i came in, she said I could use the bath to fill my bucket and we chatted but as we did i just couldn't stop looking at her tits (well i am a man after all ) she noticed and said would i like a feel with that i reached out and cuped a breast in my hand leaning in with my head i kissed the nipple of her other breast softly we fell onto the bed and i started licking and sucking her nipples going from one to the other.

With her making soft sweet sounds i carried on her hand moving down to her pussy my dick bursting against my pants my throbbing bellend bursting to have some action.

By *yore34Man  over a year ago

Hull

"Yes. When younger I was smooching with a guy and he was rubbing himself against me. To cut a long story short he came. He was my partners best friend lol. I never told. "
love that it was your partner's best friend soo hot

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

I was at my then wifes sisters house for Sunday roast one Sunday.

Me and her sister were the only smokers.

Her hubby was cooking dinner.

Several drinks later we went out for a smoke. We'd always flirted and my wife found it amusing.

As we stood chatting outside the heavens opened.

We ran into the garage via the side door for shelter.

The garage was quite full and had their car in so wasn't much room.

We chatted away, and out of the blue she just leaned forwards and kissed me.

We broke apart, looked at each other in silence, both stubbed our ciggies out and started kissing passionately.

Within minutes her hand was in my shorts, and mine up her skirt and in her knickers.

I maneuvered her towards the car bonnet, she laid back, and I slid inside her.

We fucked hard and fast with my hand under her top pinching her nipples.

My wife then shouted from the back door that dinner was ready.

My sis in shouted 'just coming' as I filled her pussy with my heavy load and she trembled and came hard.

Neither of them were any the wiser.

She smiled at me across the table and ran her foot up my leg as we ate.

Our final ciggy before leaving lead to me receiving, what is still to this day the best blowjob I've ever had.

We continued throughout my ten year marriage fucking at every opportunity. To this day we still meet up now and then, and she has joined me and Sarah a couple of times.

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

"I was at my then wifes sisters house for Sunday roast one Sunday.

Me and her sister were the only smokers.

Her hubby was cooking dinner.

Several drinks later we went out for a smoke. We'd always flirted and my wife found it amusing.

As we stood chatting outside the heavens opened.

We ran into the garage via the side door for shelter.

The garage was quite full and had their car in so wasn't much room.

We chatted away, and out of the blue she just leaned forwards and kissed me.

We broke apart, looked at each other in silence, both stubbed our ciggies out and started kissing passionately.

Within minutes her hand was in my shorts, and mine up her skirt and in her knickers.

I maneuvered her towards the car bonnet, she laid back, and I slid inside her.

We fucked hard and fast with my hand under her top pinching her nipples.

My wife then shouted from the back door that dinner was ready.

My sis in shouted 'just coming' as I filled her pussy with my heavy load and she trembled and came hard.

Neither of them were any the wiser.

She smiled at me across the table and ran her foot up my leg as we ate.

Our final ciggy before leaving lead to me receiving, what is still to this day the best blowjob I've ever had.

We continued throughout my ten year marriage fucking at every opportunity. To this day we still meet up now and then, and she has joined me and Sarah a couple of times.

"

That's hot

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

» Add a new message to this topic