FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sharing is Caring

Sharing is Caring

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you are finally feeling brave enough to tell your partner something that most people would keep to themselves.

Has it been cathartic, reinforcing the trust between you?

OR

Has it backfired and been a complete pain ever since?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rmbtsTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

To be honest

Before covid gave wife the opportunity to have extras male female if she wanted when reflecting over our good sex life and in reflection of keeping things spiced up and making sure she was happy and fully satisfied and had the opportunity to act out her fantasies if she wanted together etc

I did crap myself and questioned myself to be saying it to my wife but mixed with reflections and my unconditional love for her, must of got the balance right as she took it well and wasn’t offended

I even set her a account up on here so she could explore or chat if she wanted to anyone one here on her own with my blessing

It is like opening pandora s box because now it’s said the door is always open and be careful for what you wish for

She had a lesbian relationship before me so I always thought she might be missing part of her sexual lifestyle so that’s what triggered me to say something in the first place

This has made us closer and I do remind her if she wants to have extras it’s ok

She knew about me and accepted my fem side before marriage etc and that opportunity although hard to do at times, I say has been worth it

By *etterdays2021Man  over a year ago

PETERBOROUGH

"When you are finally feeling brave enough to tell your partner something that most people would keep to themselves.

Has it been cathartic, reinforcing the trust between you?

OR

Has it backfired and been a complete pain ever since? "

backfire bad...

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Made us even closer as a couple … took a lot of talk … little steps … and a lot of laughs… met some lovely people along the way which made it nicer and encouraged things along nicely ….our little secret .

» Add a new message to this topic