FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Jessica - part 2

Jessica - part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ast Living Risk Taker OP   Man  over a year ago

Frodsham

Here’s the link to part 1 for anyone who hasn’t read it:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1358575

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *xxxMan  over a year ago

Bedford & Chester

So looking forward to this

Frodsham

Being blindfolded I had no real idea what she was doing. As well as the bed there was also a small chair in my bedroom, I thought I could hear it move and assumed she had sat down. I was listening intently for any clue what she was doing. Maybe she was playing with her pussy, maybe I just wanted to imagine that’s what she was doing.

Eventually I heard movement and she was walking back to the bed. She had said a word for ages and barely made any noise at all.

“Open your mouth” came the command. “You’ll love this” and before I had time to think, she pushed a dildo in. “Here, you can taste me on this”

She had been playing with herself and now her dildo was in my mouth.

“Suck it and clean my pussy of it” she barked

Eventually she pulled it out of my mouth, “How many times will you keep me fucking waiting” she screamed as she grabbed my balls again.

“Sorry Jessica, thank you” I replied. I’d never really been in this position with someone else taking such control and having made the earlier decision I’d go with things, right in that moment I was loving it.

“You fucking will be if I have to ask you one more time to thank me” she hissed at me. And with that proceeded to stuff something in my mouth. I couldn’t see, but from the material and taste I was certain it was her cum soaked and thong.

As I lay tied to the bed, blindfolded and now with her thong stuffed in my mouth, I could feel her crawl back onto the bed.

It was clear for her tonight was all about how many times she could cum, whilst having fun taking me to the limit and then stopping me. And with that I felt her straddle me, my cock was now hard as nails again and she wasted no time impaling herself onto me. Not being able to see exactly what she was doing was just as much a turn on as her actually doing it.

She started slow, her sopping pussy gliding easily up and down my shaft. Her words still rung in my ears, and I was thinking as long as she’s going slow like this I won’t cum first!

Alas, I should have kept those thoughts to myself because suddenly she moved and was now squated above me, her hand on my chest for leverage and started to bounce hard on top of me. Driving herself onto my cock with such force her bubble butt was squashing my balls every time she pounded down.

Strangely even though it was painful it actually felt fucking amazing, I never wanted this to stop, but I also knew if she didn’t cum soon I definitely would and that couldn’t possibly lead to anything good (for me) happening.

She continued to impale her pussy, digging her nails into my chest, smashing my balls, it all got too much for her and she screamed as she covered my cock and balls.

She dropped to her knees and flopped onto my chest resting her head next to mine. She pulled her thong from my mouth and kissed me, nibbling my ear.

“Thank you Jessica for soaking my cock” I announced.

“Better, you’re learning at last”

And then she moved, placing her ass near my tied up hand.

“Pull my plug out” she ordered. This was like torture now, I really wanted to see her sexy round ass and how much her hole was open from the plug.

I did as she asked and held the plug as she pulled her self off it. I heard it pop as it came out and my cock twitched at the thought of her being inside her ass.

“You liked the taste of my big ass last time, didn’t you?” She asked

I didn’t get chance to answer as I felt the plug in my mouth..

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

More please

Frodsham

I’d never licked or sucked a plug straight from inside a woman’s ass before, but I was so into this moment I just went with. If anything I was hoping it would have that familiar taste of another man’s spunk, giving away her arse had already been filled. Much to my disappointment it didn’t, in fact it didn’t taste of all that much. I pulled my head back, “Jessica, please can I eat your sexy ass hole” I asked

She didn’t take much persuading as she was back on my face in a flash, sat reverse this time and pressed her ass down onto my willing tongue. I was licking deep inside her ass, as she sat more upright and started to play with her pussy, rubbing her clit and fingering herself as I tongue fucked her ass.

With her other hand she reached forward and started to wank me again. As much as I was loving her sat on my face I really didn’t need wanking off, it was already a challenge not to cum without her now teasing me even more.

Her pace built up, both fingering herself and wanking me off. It was almost like she was seeing if she could hold her own orgasm

Long enough to make me cum. I was furiously licking her ass, desperate to make her cum first.

Her hips started to buck and she arched her back further sitting more upright. She let go of my cock, I so wanted her to carry on until I cum, and then her pussy released running down my chin and onto my chest.

I knew the next time she touched my cock I was going to really struggle not to explode now

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

oh god I’m not sure I’d have held out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

luv it

By *aximus74Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

Fuck me this is hot

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *p22333Man  over a year ago

Witney

Just love the story

By *ustlooking900Man  over a year ago

Donegal

By *ersey GentMan  over a year ago

Derry

Frodsham

She took a moment to compose herself then grabbed my balls hard, “I’m going to make you cum this time” she said as moved down my body. I could feel her moving but wasn’t sure what she was doing. She grabbed harder really digging her nails deep into my sack, I grabbed the headboard with my bound hands as the pain seared through me. And then she positioned herself on top of me, reverse cow girl but not letting go of her iron grip. I felt her pressing against my cock, but it was much tighter. She was lowering her ass onto my throbbing cock. It took a few minutes of her slowly rocking and pushing inch by inch to get me all the way in. My god it felt amazing, she was so tight it was ridiculous. I was really going to struggle to hold myself together now.

“I want you to cum in my ass, and when you do, scream my name” she said through gritted teeth.

“Yes Jessica” but I wasn’t convinced this wouldn’t lead to more punishment even if I did as she asked.

She continued to ride with her bare ass, I was throbbing so hard inside her fighting for all I was worth not to release streams of cum deep into her.

The familiar hip bucking started again, she really couldn’t hide when she was going to cum and once more her pussy was gushing like a river all over me and the bed.

She leant forward and commented “how the fuck have you still not cum?”

I’ve no clue how I’d managed not to at this point, but replied “Jessica, maybe if you removed the blind fold and I could see you, I’d cum quicker”

She was obviously thinking about it and then took it off! It took a minute for my eyes to adjust back to the light. Wow, she just looked incredible. I stared just taking in how hot she looked.

And then without a word she undid the handcuffs. “I want you from behind, fuck me hard now”

She bent over on the bed and I slipped into her soaking pussy, fingering her ass as I hammered her hard from behind.

“Fuck me harder” she screamed, as I was now nearly driving her through the metal headboard. I’d virtually nothing left, my cock was throbbing as I pounded her.

“Fuck my ass” she demanded. I pulled out and moved into her ass. Still fucking her hard but much slower to deal with how tight she was. I knew it wouldn’t take long as I grunted and shouted just what she wanted “Jessica, I’m cumming in your ass” and filled her, deep. As I slowly pulled out my cock was still leaking more cum and I dripped it onto her leather skirt.

She dropped onto her front, spent from how much she’d cum. I looked at her ass, now opened up from the fucking she’d just taken, my cum leaking out of her. She looked so perfect lay on my bed.

I lay on top of her and kissed her neck slowly, whispering in her ear “Jessica that was amazing”. She could barley move especially as I was lay on her back.

And then I noticed the open handcuffs, still attached to the bed. Now it was my turn, she’d released me too early. In a quick movement I locked in one hand and then the other before she even had time to object.

As she went to speak, I picked up her thong and stuffed it in her mouth just as she had done to me. “Jessica, you’ve had you’re fun. Now it’s my turn. And my name is Robert, when I let you speak”…

Derry

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *umpstyleMan  over a year ago

North

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

By *D of funCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

More.... Robert

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Frodsham

I stood off the bed and admired her, lay down, spent. She’d fucked herself so much she couldn’t even move. I opened her legs a little wider and watched as more of my cum slowly seeped from her ass running down to her pussy.

“Pull your knees up” I demanded. “Offer your ass to me”.

She slowly got up onto her knees and I sunk my face into her ass eagerly eating my cum from her freshly fucked ass. I moved back, admiring how sexy her puffed pussy lips and opened up ass looked.

The moved back, licking and eating her pussy and ass. “This won’t stop until you’ve cum again”. And so I carried on bringing her to orgasm on my face once more. Her legs flopped down, unable to hold them up.

“Jessica, don’t fucking move until I tell you to” and with that I pulled her legs back up and continued to eat her pussy. She was making muffled sounds through the thong in her mouth. I yanked it out, “please stop, I can’t take any more”,

“I said you only speak when I tell you” And so her disobeying my order only succeeded in spurring me on to feast between her legs. Spitting on her pussy, sliding my fingers deep inside her, and licking her puckered ass. I was in heaven between her perfect legs and all she could do was let go as her body reacted to the touch, feeling hyper sensitive she cum again.

I let go of her legs and she couldn’t hold them up on her own. I sat next to her on the bed and stroked her hair. “Oh Jessica, you tried to play me but we both know you were never really in the game”. She looked up at me and smiled

“Thank you Robert, I’m yours. Do as you want with me”

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

Frodsham

"More.... Robert"

Cheeky

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Telford

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Glad this is back for part 2. Great writing as usual.

blackpool

Manchester

Frodsham

By now she could still barely move and clearly needed some time to compose herself and let her body and mind truly return to a calmer level. I could have pushed her further, but I wanted her to enjoy all of this as much as I was.

Her toys on the side caught my eye. Amongst the fraught nature of the start of the night it’s like she’d almost forgot they were there. Her thirst for her own orgasms while denying me to cum had completely taken over her. I looked at what was there and my scheming mind started to go into overdrive about the rest of the night ahead.

I thought about blindfolding her, to return the compliment, but I actually wanted her to look me in the eyes as I used her body and mind.

I admired how perfect her bum looked, slightly covered now by her cum stained leather skirt. I’d always had a real thing for how sexy her bum was and it wasn’t lost on me how many times I’d wanked thinking about leaving my load inside her tight ass. And now I was stood knowing not only had I emptied inside her, I’d been able to eat the cream pie from her.

I sat and watched her rest for about half and hour, savouring the smell of sex lingering in the room. It also served to give me and my cock a rest as well.

“Jessica” I shouted, jolting her mind back into the room from whatever she was thinking about.

She lifted her head but couldn’t see me properly from where she was lay and so didn’t notice id picked up her small leather whip, but she certainly felt it land across the backs of her legs, just below her skirt and above her stockings. It jolted her back into life, she moved her legs slightly and as she did her skirt rode up, leaving her ass exposed. I lightly continued to whip her ass, hard enough to jolt a reaction but not enough to cause real pain. And then I teased the whip around her pussy, touching with the end.

“Bend over properly so I can see your puffy lips” I demanded. She instantly moved, I stroked her lips with the whip and then drew my arm back and let go, the leather smacking against her exposed and already raw lips caused a squeal from her. I did it again and her head arched back. I looked at her pussy and it was soaking wet.

And then I stopped. She remained there waiting on her knees.

“Please Robert, don’t stop” she whimpered softly.

st helens

Gloucester

No Robert, don’t fucking stop there, I need to cum.

cheltenham

By *att damonMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Telford

North

Hillsborough

Derry

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Absolutely brilliant

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

She's right, Robert, please don't stop

Kerry / limerick border

Frodsham

The leather bounced off her skin, firmer this time, the noise instantly turning me on. Again and again her firmly brought the strap down across her ass cheeks, admiring as her skin started to redden. I stroked the strap against her pussy lips, her juice glistened on the black leather.

I pushed it in front of her face. “Look at the mess you’ve made”, she instantly pushed her tongue out to lick her own mess from the strap.

I pulled back and stroked across her pussy, then gave the whip a short bit firm stroke, the reaction in her body instant. She’d managed to stay still when it landed across her ass, but the feeling on her lips created a near uncontrollable reaction.

I slid my finger down her clit and around her pussy, taking in how wet she was. By now her ass was starting to show some light bruising and the skin slightly broken with prominent red lines.

I was torn between my desire to slide inside and ravish her against wanting to punish her for thinking she had control.

I carried on pushing my fingers deeper inside her, the moans becoming louder the harder I fingered her. “What do you want” I asked. “Make me cum on your fingers Robert” she answered.

And with that I carried on, teasing her clit with my thumb as I buried 3 fingers deep inside her until she soaked my hand.

Instantly I offered it to her, “clean the mess you’ve made” I ordered and she proceeded to lick and suck my fingers dry of her cum.

My cock was raging and so I ordered her to sit up, whilst I knelt against the headboard. With her hands tied I was virtually pinned against it and the only place for my cock to go was in her mouth. She licked and sucked hard on my bell end as I ran my hands through her hair. She took me deeper, virtually to my balls pulling off as spit dribbling from her mouth and her eyes began to water.

I grabbed her head, her make up smeared on her face was driving me wild. Holding her in place, I fucked her throat. She was near choking on my cock but this felt like ample pay back for nearly smothering me earlier. I couldn’t hold back, shooting deep in her throat. As I pulled out she wretched and my cum leaked all over her face. I scooped it up and fed it to her. She slumped back onto the bed, broken and waiting for more

Manchester

This is brilliant..loving it

Poringland

Frodsham

As I moved away from her I noticed a huge purple dildo on the floor, it must have fallen when she emptied the bag. It was long, maybe 9” but one of the veiniest and thickest I’d seen. I picked it up, this wasn’t the one she’d used earlier when I was blindfolded.

“Jessica” I belowed. She looked up with glazed eyes her mind still hazy from the hard face fuck she’d just taken.

“What the fuck is this?” I demanded to know.

“That’s my favourite toy Robert” her eyes starting to focus as she admired my toy in her hand.

“I’ll bet it is you dirty bitch” I remarked. And with that I picked the whip back up and started on her ass again. “Tell me what you want Jessica”

“Use my toy, I want my toy Robert, please use it” she begged.

I knelt behind her and lifted her legs onto mine, her puffed up exposed pussy at my mercy.

“Beg me” I growled

“Please fuck me Robert, like the dirty bitch I am”

With that I plundered the thick purple dildo hard into her pussy, she screamed louder and louder as I slammed it in and out of her. Pumping it hard and fast, she bucked all over me, “pull it out now” she cried. As I did she squirted all over me, soaking my cock and stomach.

I pushed it straight back in, as far as it would go and then moved, rubbing my cock on her ass and pushed in hard. As I started to fuck her ass every time I went in deep I was banging the huge dildo hard into her cervix

She was ripping at the handcuffs, screaming with every thrust “fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck” back into her woman possessed mode. She slammed her head onto the bed and bit down hard whilst she thrashed her arms as I continued to fuck her ass hard and drive the dildo deep into her.

She was screaming “cum with me Robert” I couldn’t stop, orgasm flushing through us both at the same time.

I held my cock inside her, releasing the last of my cum as the dildo pressed tight on her cervix.

As my cock softened I pulled out, and slowly removed the dildo. Her pussy and ass were a gaping mess, soaked with both her own and my cum.

She whimpered “I’m sorry Robert, you were always in control”

We were both spent, my balls empty, her holes ruined. I release the cuffs and helped her onto her back. She lay with her legs wide open and fell asleep. I lay there admiring what a complete mess she looked, peaceful and sleeping as I drifted off next to her

Frodsham

"This is brilliant..loving it "

Thanks, glad you’re enjoying it

Frodsham

"No Robert, don’t fucking stop there, I need to cum. "

Sorry I’ve made you wait hours

Frodsham

At this point I can leave this here or carry on with some further meets with Jess (or Jessica), depending on the mood she was in

By *aughtyman001Man  over a year ago

preston

Carry on please

aylesbury

Frodsham

"Carry on please"

I’ll carry on to the next part either later or tomorrow when I get chance

Northampton

More please Robert....

Near MK

Absobloodylutely carry on please

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Wow awesome story xx

Frodsham

As usual I woke early the next morning. Jess was still sleeping, she hadn’t moved from where she drifted off, legs still wide open and fully clothed. I looked between her legs, her pussy and ass covered in a mixture of her own and mine dry cum.

She looked delicious, I nudged her to wake up but she barely moved. Eventually she started to stir. I learnt over and kissed her lips. My raging morning hard on wanted attention and I made sure she was very aware just how hard I was.

We kissed and I moved my hand between her legs, lightly feeling all of the dried cum all over skin. My finger lightly traced down her clit but as I touched her pussy she winced and moved back

“I’m too sore from last night” she said

I moved off and continued to touch her skin taking in what a mess she’d been left from the night before, unable to even carry on the next morning.

She started to lightly stroke my cock, I loved the feel of smooth hands on me. We kissed long and passionately as she wanked me slowly. Very different to the night before, rubbing her fingers gently across my bell end and savouring the feeling of my cock throbbing in her hand. This carried on for some time until she started to work a slightly faster rhythm. I rolled onto my back and told her to just go for it.

She leaned forward and started to lick my cock while she carried on wanking much harder.

“Cum in my mouth” she said as she wanked me hard. With thoughts of the previous night flooding my mind and the sight of her in such a state I let go, spurting into her mouth and over her face.

“Morning babe” she said looking at me with a cum covered face. “Sorry I couldn’t do any more but I’m actually really fucking sore”

Secretly I was kind of happy just being able to lay back and let her do all the work so I wasn’t too upset.

I went and ran a bath for her, then took helped her slowly remove all her clothes. Seeing her perched on the edge of the bath, now naked except her stockings as I slowly rolled them down her legs was making me hard again. I could see how it would be easy to just want to fuck this woman all the time having had a taste of the forbidden fruit.

As she soaked in the bath I jumped in the shower next to her. I was struggling to control myself still, aching to fuck her again or at the very least have another wank thinking about her all over my cock.

I finished and went to make some breakfast. Having a slice of the cold pizza from last night whilst I cooked.

Eventually Jess appeared, she’d soaked for a while in the bath, looking amazing. She’d always known of my liking for women in tight leggings and turned up for breakfast in the tightest pair of black leggings I’d ever seen her wearing and a little bra top. She looked sexy as fuck and knew full well I’d want her again.

We sat and ate breakfast, chatting about the night before and where things could go from here. We both agreed that meeting again was happening but how were we going to deal with the Ste situation?

“Let’s just hope he doesn’t find out” was her final answer on the matter.

Bit of a given I thought, but fuck it. I’m not going to tell him and she won’t so it should be ok.

We then chatted some more about her living arrangements now she’d moved back to the area. She was moaning about having to stay with her parents at least short time and the potential impact that would have on her being able to have fun.

I got up and through her a key.

“What’s that for?” She asked puzzled.

“It’s a spare key for here. Don’t worry I’m not asking you to move in, but if you need somewhere to use for fun the spare room is always empty”

“Really? Fucking hell and you’re ok with me fucking other men in your house?” She said almost shocked

“Of course, but then you may turn up to find me fucking other women, so you’ll have to be ok with that as well”

Over the next few weeks Jess and I met a number of times with the meets following similar lines to the first. Both pushing for control and testing each other’s limits and boundaries further.

Much to my disappointment she hadn’t used the key and brought anyone around. I was quite turned on by the thought of being able to hear her fucking in the next room or catching me in bed with and her listening to me fuck.

All that changed at 11pm on a boring Thursday night..

blackpool

Northampton

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

cambridge

aylesbury

st helens

Kerry / limerick border

Poringland

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing can't wait for more

Hillsborough

Manchester

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Glad that you've continued!

stevenage

Derry

Frodsham

As I lay in bed watching tele I heard the door go, which jolted me into life. And then I remembered Jess had a key. Finally, something may be about to happen. I quickly turned the tele and light off and eagerly sat waiting. Was she alone, with a man or woman? What did she have in mind?

My cock was instantly hard running the possibilities through my filthy mind. As I lay quiet on my bed in the pitch black, I couldn’t hear a thing. Waiting, anticipating! Fuck me was I turned on. I’d played this through my mind a few times about how scenarios but with her here I was in over drive.

For what seemed like ages nothing appeared to be happening. I was tempted to go and look, but decided to wait. My phone lit up with a message from Jess:

I’m here with a friend. Don’t you dare interrupt us. And don’t waste all your cum wanking . Enjoy listening babe xx

And then I heard them coming upstairs. I was next to my door, hidden with it slightly open. I didn’t want to peek out in case the ‘friend’ saw me. But I was desperate to know if it was male or female and if I knew the mystery person.

I listened intently at the door for any clues but neither of them spoke. As they walked past my door, I heard Jess say “in there, strip off and get on the bed and wait for me”

I heard her walk back to the room, she must have left the door slightly open because I could hear them quite clear.

I’ve no idea what she had made her friend wait for, but guessed it was to go and ready herself in the bathroom.

As she walked in I heard a male voice, “wow”. Whatever she’d changed into had certainly got him going. And now I was aching to see what Jessica was wearing.

I couldn’t hear much else and had to guess what and imagine what they might be doing. This was a whole new experience for me and it surprised me just how turned on I was by the whole thing. We’d both agreed our arrangement would only ever be sexual and neither of us were the jealous type, but actually hearing her with someone else did have pangs of jealousy running in my mind.

For what seemed like an eternity I couldn’t hear anything. I was imagining them having oral sex, her cumming on his face, his cock in her throat.

And then I heard the bed start to squeak. Only faintly at first but it started to get louder, the headboard banging on the wall and Jess starting to scream. And then him grunting, really loud grunts. I strained to listen and hear more, I was sure I could hear his balls smashing against her with every thrust. Or maybe that was in my head. I didn’t care, I was so turned on. I grabbed my cock and wanked myself off, burning with jealousy that someone else was fucking her hard and she was clearly loving it.

“Fuck, fuck, oh fuck, I’m gona cum” she screamed. Still he carried on pounding away as I furiously wanked myself off.

Her screams has calmed down but it still sounded like the headboard was going to crash through the wall. I could barley contain myself, trying not to make any noise though I doubt he would have heard anyway.

Jess started again. Screaming and shouting “fuck me harder, cum with me you bastard”

His grunts were ridiculous now, the bed sounded like it was going to break. I couldn’t stop myself and shot my load all over the floor. Just as I heard him let out the loudest moan, he’d emptied himself.

My mind calmed down, but my cock wasn’t down for long. I started to think about what would happen next. Had he cum inside her, would they keep fucking (I knew Jess liked it more than once), would she kick him out and come and fuck me.

It all went quiet again. As I stood with my cum on the floor and my cock hard again, waiting for what would happen next

bradford

aylesbury

Derry

Poringland

manchester

Great story. Looking forward to the next part

Frodsham

Nothing. It all went eerily quite, leaving me to imagine what was happening. Maybe they were kissing, she was teasing him hard again. Jess loved it more than once. I sat on my bed imaging her stroking his cock, licking and teasing his balls. And still is stayed silent, after what seemed like forever I heard voices and moved to the door to try and hear.

He was getting louder, saying something about “I’m sorry, I just can’t”.

Now I was in overdrive wondering what he was saying no to. Whatever it was, must has really pissed Jess off because she shrieked back at him “why the fuck not? You’re such a fucking let down. You might as well fuck off then!”

“Get dressed and fuck off”, then I heard someone, I assumed him run down the stairs and leave.

Jess appeared at my door and switched the light on, wearing just a pink push up bra, her already big tits looked fucking huge.

Her face was like thunder, I had so many questions but didn’t get a chance to speak.

“What a let down he was” she growled. “Insisted on safe sex, couldn’t get hard once he’d cum and then started moaning when I suggested a 3 sum”

I didn’t get chance to ask who he was, she was too busy eyeing up my throbbing cock to for anything else to be in her mind. She marched over and dropped to her knees, taking my cock deep in her throat. She was furiously sucking my cock and playing with my balls. I reached over and undid her bra, it struck me this was the first time I’d actually seen her with nothing on at all and she looked hot as fuck.

I pulled her up and sucked on her stiff nipples, stroking her pussy she was soaking wet. He may not have been up to her standard but when I looked at her pussy, he’d made a mess and left her opened up from the real hammering he’d given her.

I pushed her down and bent her over in front of me, sliding my cock inside her already fucked pussy. It was slightly disappointing he hadn’t cum inside her, but it wasn’t going to ruin the moment of taking her back.

“Fuck me hard and fill my pussy, I’m your slut Robert”

I’d never heard her talk like that and it drove me wild. I grabbed her hips and hammered her, really hard I didn’t care in that moment if she was satisfied or even enjoying it. I wanted to use her and let out all my frustration of the jealousy I’d been feeling listening to her fuck someone else.

I didn’t need to worry, she was clearly enjoying it just as much. Pushing back in rhythm as drove my cock deeper and harder into her pussy. We’d fucked enough now that I knew exactly when to pull out and she’d squirt, which is exactly what happened. She soaked me and I smashed back into her. This carried on with us both pushing hard into each other and her pussy drenching me as she kept squirting on and soaking my cock. I was holding on for as long as I could, savouring the moment but she always made me so horny, I couldn’t last long and erupted deep inside her, pushing as deep as I could emptying myself.

“Don’t move” I demanded and dropped to my knees, eating my load from her freshly filled pussy until she cum on my face. She stood up and looked at me, “good job you were here to finish me off”

And with that she picked her bra up, went and got dressed and left. I was disappointed, I wanted more but it had been a whole new experience and a horny couple of hours.

The next day, Jess turned up early to discuss the night before. She still wasn’t happy, complaining it hadn’t gone to plan. I asked what the plan was, at least in her mind and other questions like who was he? How did you meet?

She was more talkative today. Turned out it was a random fella she’d met in a pub that night. He’d been shooting his mouth off about how he’d do all kinds to her but when it came down to it he wouldn’t deliver half of what he promised. Specifically that after they had fucked he’d has a 3 sum. Jess had told him I was her boyfriend and I’d be listening but then joining in. When he chickened out she’d told him to leave.

The discussion moved on to how could arrange a 3 sum or more. We decided a night out may be the best option and agreed a loose plan to book at hotel for the next weekend with the plan of going out to pull a ‘willing victim’.

The next 7 days really dragged, I didn’t see Jess in any kind of social setting and our whole relationship was all about sex but I did miss her when I didn’t see her.

Eventually Saturday came, she picked me up and we headed to the hotel she’d booked, the excitement building about the night ahead and the potential for a really wild night

Kettering

Telford

blackpool

Near MK

you're not the only one waiting to know what will happen next

Frodsham

Jess was methodical with her planning and had booked a suite at a hotel in Liverpool. Whilst the thought of how the night would play out had made me horny and I’d been wanking about it all week I was also worried about being so public close to home. As far as I was aware Ste still didn’t know Jess was back and I’d been doing a good job of avoiding him without him thinking I was actually avoiding him. My worry was we would almost certainly be seen leading to a potential massive fall out. At the same time, Jess and I were really into our arrangement and despite all we had agreed at this stage I don’t think either of us could have stopped and it was becoming more than just about sex even if we didn’t talk about it.

She’d really gone all out for the night and had her hair and make up done before we left as well as a much deeper tan than normal the day before. Driving in she was dressed casual in a denim mini skirt, t-shirt that showed off her ample chest and trainers. With her hair and make up done she already looked hot and that was before she’d revealed her outfit for later.

We parked up and walked to the hotel. Jess was an outrageous flirt and on the short 5 min walk men were eyeing her up and she wasn’t ignoring the admiring glances. It was like she was already scanning and eyeing up potential meets. In the lobby it was more of the same as we checked in. Flirting with the woman on the desk and almost anyone who so much as glanced at her.

The room she’d chosen was a corner suite and she was explaining in detail her reasons why.

“I like the split space, you might find yourself sat our here listening to me get fucked” she winked at me. “Plus the bath is plenty big enough for more than 2 of us and I’ve always fancied being fucked against a window where passers by can see my arse as I’m getting banged. Oh and look at the size of the bed, we could easily get 4 on here” she giddily pointed out.

Now she had me thinking, 4? How many men was she planning to bring back? Oh whatever I thought, let’s just go with the night and see what happens. Ultimately as long as she was happy and we were having amazing sex I wasn’t going to complain anyway.

We sat down on the large comfy sofa and opened a couple of bottles we’d brought with us. We’d agreed not to get too pissed tonight, but a few drinks to relax and settle nerves were still needed.

We put the music channel on and chatted about our situation and how the dynamic had changed, things we both liked and things we wanted to do.

Jess went to the bathroom and as she sat back down opened her legs to reveal she’d taken her knickers off. It was mid afternoon and she was already starting, giving me a near instant hard on.

“I’m wet and horny just from talking about tonight” she said seductively licking her lips. The chat had a similar impact on me and my semi hard cock was now fully solid and very visible in my pants.

She beckoned me over to her sofa with her finger, I stood over her and kissed her soft lips. Slowly, this was passionate, very different to our often wild and fraught meets over the last few weeks. Like she was my girlfriend now, she wasn’t but it felt like that, as we explored each other’s mouths. She pulled my pants down and released my rock hard cock, but still didn’t touch. She pulled me down next to her without removing her lips from mine. As we carried on kissing, hands all over each other.

I eventually slid my hand between her legs, very slowly and lightly touching her. At the same time she was giving my cock similar attention, slowly rubbing her hand around without actually wanking me off.

This carried on for some time, hands moving to and from cock and pussy, until she very slowly started to wank me. I returned the favour and lightly slid a finger inside her pussy. I absolutely loved and got off on how wet her pussy always seemed to be.

We slowly built up speed, masturbating each other as kissed, never moving our lips apart.

Gradually she was wanking me harder as I slid extra fingers inside her and built up pace, pushing in further. My cock twitched in her hand and she started to arch her back, we were now going fast and hard on each other as we cum together on each other’s hands.

We kissed a little while longer and the Jess flopped to the side. “That should help calm

us both down a bit” she said smiling.

“I’m going to get freshened up and get ready for our meal” she said

I sat drinking a few more beers. Not calmed down at all and horny as fuck about the night ahead

Kerry / limerick border

Frodsham

Getting ready for me was quicker and with about 30 mins left until we needed to leave I got a quick shower and changed. Jess was in the bedroom getting dressed and I knew she liked to see my reaction to her ‘completed look’ so left her to it.

I was finished and back sat down waiting with her still yet to appear. As she opened the door my jaw nearly hit the floor, she has the tiniest black dress on, held together with the flimsiest pieces of material from top to bottom on either side. Showing plenty of her deep tanned skin, side boob, barely covering her ample tits at the top and just about about below her arse and pussy at the bottom. It was obvious she had no bra or knickers on and finished her look with some very high strapy heels. She was quite clearly a woman on a mission and I was along for the ride, looking rather mundane in a shirt and jeans. She’d touched her make up and made it a little heavier than earlier and her hair was as always perfection, brunette with a light hint of red died into it.

She looked unreal and I wondered what the fuck I was thinking taking her out to share and not keeping her to myself right in that moment.

“Close your mouth, you’ll catch flies” she laughed.

“I’m guessing you approve, now come on or we’ll be late” as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room.

The lift opened and Jess was in her element, surveying the lobby looking for reactions to her outrageously revealing outfit. I’m certain more than a few men with their other halves were getting grief for not being able to do anything but stare as she sauntered past.

As we headed past the check in desk the woman from earlier noticed Jess and shouted over, “have a nice night”

This caught her attention and she stopped, grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the desk

“Thank you” said Jess flicking her hair and smiling at the woman transfixed on Jess.

Naturally outgoing, and certainly more so than me, Jess was always quick to make the most of any situation.

“We like to share don’t we babe?” She asked me, expecting me to answer. “Erm yeah we do”, I responded slightly taken aback she was telling the receptionist.

Jess had now clocked her name badge, Becky.

“The thing is Becky, he really likes to eat other mens cum from my pussy, but he’s never returned the favour and given me another woman’s pussy full of his cum to eat”.

Becky looked shocked at this statement, but like most people she was almost enthralled by Jess. I was flabbergasted she was announcing this so publicly. As much as I liked to eat her creamed pussy, I wasn’t keen how it was making me look right now.

“You’re very pretty Becky” Jess continued. “Pass me a piece of paper” and with that she wrote her name, Jessica and number on the piece of paper and gave it to Becky. “Message me when you finish work babe” she said.

It wasn’t lost on me that she’d wrote her name as Jessica on the piece of paper and it was now quite clear what mood she was in.

As walked to the restaurant I asked what that was all about?

“She’s pretty and seemed to like us or me at least, so I thought I’d add an option for later”.

Fuck, I’d thought she’d want to pick up men tonight, but maybe she had other ideas and I really liked the thought of this! Sharing her with another woman hadn’t really been in my thoughts, but now it firmly was!

We arrived to eat, Jess working the room making sure all eyes were on her. She loved the attention and absolutely played up to it. Flirting with the waiter, smiling at anyone and everyone staring at her. I quite enjoyed knowing most men would have given a bollock to swap seats with me. We are our meal and the whole thing passed without much happening.

We headed into town, Jess had her favourite bars and I was happy to go where she wanted. We danced, had a few drinks and generally just enjoyed being out. Jess was eyeing up men and they were like flies around shit everywhere we went. I’d noticed she was also on her phone a bit more now but couldn’t see who or what she was messaging. I wondered if it was Becky.

After a couple of hours and not much happening beyond us dancing, kissing and Jess flirting with anyone and everyone but not actually doing anything about it, she spotted a group of 3 men at the bar and like a flash made a bee line for them.

I left her to it and went and sat down, deciding I’d watch how this would play out.

Their eyes all lit up as she moved into the middle of them, always having to be the centre of attention.

I was surprisingly turned on watching all of this from afar. Had she told them who I was? What was she actually telling them about tonight and what she wanted? Plus there was 3 of them. I hadn’t really thought tonight was going to be a gang bang. My head was spinning.

Naturally Jess had got the lads she was now with to buy her a drink and was seductively sucking on the straw, touching them as she spoke. I noticed they were getting closer and all returning the flirty touches, hands on her ass, pulling her in closer when they spoke.

This went on for a while, they clearly couldn’t believe their luck. By now I needed another drink and reluctantly headed to the bar.

She clocked me walking over and grabbed me.

“Babe, I’ve made some new friends” she announced as the 3 lads looked at me a little shocked.

“Dont worry boys” she carried on. “We like to share” flicking her hair and rubbing her barley covered ass against the one stood behind her.

“We’ve got a suite, fancy making this a more private party?” She asked her new friends, as if I had any choice in this.

And so the 5 of us headed off for the short walk back to the hotel

Near MK

Sounds impossible to be calm with Jessica about

bradford

Frodsham

She was in her element, one on each arm whilst the other walked with me. It was quite clear he was way out of his comfort zone, trying to chat about footballs, cars, pretty much anything except quite clearly what we wanted him and his mates for.

Entering the hotel people were glaring, mainly at the sight of Jess with 4 men and clearly taking them all to her room. As much as she liked men lusting and leering at her, I knew what really got her was the judgemental looks of women. She often said to me it was because most of them wished they had the confidence to do it themselves deep down and even the few that might usually had a man in tow who wouldn’t entertain the idea anyway.

Once in the room, Jess pointed at the large sofa “sit down boys”, as I went to join the 3 of them. “Not you, you’re on the chair here”.

She was into full Jessica mode, taking charge of the situation.

“Drinks boys?” She cooed. We’d brought plenty with us and left them in the cooler earlier.

With that she faced away from the 3, kept her legs straight, slightly open and bent over to retrieve the beers. Her dress was so short they quite clearly got an eye full of her pussy and her ass. She must have been wet because one of them remarked about it

“Jesus lads, look how fucking wet she is without being touched”

She stood up, and handed the beers out bending down in front of each in turn, kissing their cheek as she handed it over. I knew what she was doing, giving them an eye full of her huge tits down the top of her dress.

“How rude, we’ve not properly introduced ourselves” she suddenly announced.

“Im Jessica in case you didn’t hear me in the bar. And this is Robert”

I looked up at her, she’d really been in full dominant mode but I knew calling me Robert meant she was giving me the ultimate say and call on proceedings. We’d often fantasised about having others involved and the chance for us both to be ‘in control’

She introduced the other 3, “this is Andy, Kev and Mike” pointing at them. Mike being the shy one and by now he looked petrified of what he might have got himself into.

“Before anything starts, Robert has the final say on anything. If he tells you to stop, you fucking stop. I don’t care how close you are to popping your load. If he tells you to do something you do it. If that’s a problem, fuck off now!”

They sat there looking shocked at her confidence. Nobody moved but looking at Mike I was certain he’d mentally left the room and the only thing keeping him sat down was his cock now.

She continued teasing them, sitting on their laps making comments about their cocks and what she would be doing with them all.

And then there was a knock on the door, grabbing all of our attention. Jess was up in a shot. “Looks like my other guest is here” she said in a giddy voice.

In walked Becky, looking somewhat hotter than when we’d seen her working earlier. She’d done her hair and make up, far more subtle than Jess and in a short but loose dress. She was slimmer than she looked sat at the desk and quite clearly more timid and perhaps unsure what she’d got herself into judging by the gulp as she walked in.

“This is Becky everyone” and before anyone had chance to speak Jess had her in the bedroom, door shut.

I sat with the 3 of them, they were asking me questions about what they could and couldn’t do, was this really ok etc. I assured them it was all more than ok and to enjoy the night. Just PPP and no choking.

Jessica and Becky had been gone for about 15 minutes as the small talk continued. “What do think they are doing in there?” Andy asked

“Knowing Jessica, she’s got Becky between her legs eating her pussy” I answered. “Jesus Christ, you think that’s it. We’ve landed a jackpot here lads” he said to his mates.

Andy and Kev were clearly chomping for me to tell them to get in the bedroom. Mike on the other hand definitely didn’t fancy any of this.

Eventually Jessica appeared at the door. “Boys some rules:

Robert has the final say as I’ve told you

If you’ve brought condoms throw them in the bin, I want to feel you all inside me

Becky is off limits to you 3. Robert do as you want with her

If any of that is an issue, nobody is forcing you to stay. Leave now”

Mike stood up and muttered something about bareback being too much and walked out.

“Shame said Jess, let’s hope you 2 remaining are up to the task. Come on then” and pointed for them to join her in the bedroom. I went to stand up. “Not you Robert” and with that she shut the door leaving me sat alone as the 4 of them, 2 women and 2 men remained in the bedroom.

I couldn’t really here much and wondered what was going on. Then the door opened and Becky appeared, the dress was gone and she was in just her bra, lace knickers and heels. Jessica had also added some thick bright pink lipstick to her.

“She’s yours Robert, do what you want with her. I’ll be in here, seeing what these 2 have got. Don’t interrupt us”

And with that she shut the door, leaving me and Becky alone in the living area

By *igbaz24Man  over a year ago

Banbury

Poringland

bradford

Frodsham

Becky walked toward with with a much more confident stride. I admired her slender frame, proportional her ass was smaller than Jess and it was obvious the bra was giving her a lift and making her tits look bigger than they really were. Her hair was a dark blond colour, she was attractive and I was going to make the most of having her to myself.

I went to speak, but she put her finger on her lips and shushed me. She leant forward and kissed me, the unmistakable taste of Jess’ pussy on her mouth. My tongue darted around her mouth savouring the taste of Jess as we kissed.

She stood up, “Robert, make the most of that taste of Jessica. The next time you taste her pussy it will be to eat the cum from her.

Miss Jessica has instructed me to tell you I’m yours to do as you wish, but…” she held that quiet and licked her lips

“You are only permitted to cum in my pussy”

Then dropped to her knees and undid my jeans, releasing my now throbbing cock and taking it all straight into her throat. As she sucked hard on my cock as was listening for any noise from the bedroom for clues about what Jess was up to, but I couldn’t hear a thing.

Becky was like a hoover on my cock, stopping to spit all over it and wanking her slobber all over my shaft. I know she had said not to cum in her mouth but between her devouring my cock and the thought of Jess being used in the next room I was struggling to hold back. My cock started to twitch but Becky must have realised I was close and stopped. Moving away from she looked and said “only in my pussy Robert”

Fuck I was so horny. “Lie on the bigger seat” I demanded. She lay down and I stood over her, admiring her body. “Remove your knickers, slowly” I ordered. She lifted her ass and peeled them off slowly, obviously wet as the crotch was stuck to her. I grabbed them off her and examined them. “You’ve made a mess in your underwear Becky”

“Sorry Robert, I’m very turned on”

“Clean them” I barked and threw them at her. She opened them up and licked the wet crotch tasting her own pussy juice in her knickers.

I pushed her legs open and looked at her pussy, she was clearly wet but also it looked tight and quite small. I’m going to enjoy this I thought to myself. I moved towards her and started to kiss her legs near her ankles slowly making my way up. As I reached her thighs, I teased her slowly, kissing and licking her legs until my face was right in front of her pussy. I traced my tongue lightly across her clit, tasting her for the first time. Slowly I slid my finger across her pussy lips, feeling how wet she was inside. I was really teasing her and she had hold of my hair now, trying to pull me in closer but I resisted and continued sliding my finger around her pussy. I slowly pushed in, she was tight even on one finger, nothing like as wet as Jess, but noticeably turned on. I started to slowly finger her pussy, gradually opening her up until I could slide a second inside her whilst now licking her clit much harder.

I was also becoming aware of more noise in the bedroom and whilst I couldn’t hear properly it sounded like Jess was now getting fucked which only turned me on more. I loved listening to her being fucked by someone else, this time though I had my own fun to occupy me as well.

Becky’s pussy clenched hard on my fingers as I licked her clit and she couldn’t hold back, covering my hand in cum. I pulled my fingers out and instantly started to push my tongue inside her, fucking her with my tongue as she grabbed my head and held me in tight. She was starting to make a lot more noise now and clearly loving having the attention of someone willing to keep eating her pussy even after she had cum.

My tongue was darting in and out of her pussy as she lifted her hips and arched her back to push herself harder into my face until she cum again, letting go of my head.

Barely giving her chance to compose herself I was in between her legs in a flash. Teasing my throbbing cock on her pussy. I pushed slightly feeling just how tight she was. She grimaced as my bell end entered her forcing her lips apart.

I pushed slowly holding myself in place, edging deeper inside her pussy. As she began to relax I was fully inside her, slowly pulling back and pushing down deep into her pussy. She felt amazing clamped around my throbbing cock.

Meanwhile Jess was now very much getting vocal in the bedroom, I could hear her shouting “fuck me harder” over and again. The image in my mind of Jess bent over and one of them hammering her from behind was making me want to fuck Becky much harder.

I started to pull my cock out further and with each thrust slammed back deep into her pussy. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around me, digging her nails into my back as I pounded her pussy hard. With her being so tight I couldn’t hold on much longer and flooded her pussy, emptying my load deep inside her, but I wasn’t done with her yet.

Kettering

Wow fantastic

Manchester

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Loving it!

Frodsham

I went to lift Beaky up with the intention of taking her from behind, but she stopped me. “Please Robert, I need a break before I can go again”

It was quite clear she was nowhere near as wild as Jess and so I went and sat on the chair opposite, leaving her lay on the sofa with my cum slowly leaking out of her.

By now there was a lot more noise coming from the bedroom and I heard one of them orders Jess to “sit on my dick bitch”

Becky looked at me, “what do you think they’re doing” she asked.

“With any luck spit roasting her, or better still DP” I responded.

“Really?” She asked surprised.

“Hell yeah, I love her being used like the slut she is, being stretched out and men dumping in her pussy. Massive turn on, especially listening to it from the next room”

My cock was rock hard between listening to Jess screaming and talking to Becky about it. We sat in silence just listening to what was happening in the next room, but I was horny as fuck and needed to play with her.

I beckoned her over and moved my chair to face the window. “What the fuck are you doing” she asked. “People might be able to see us”

“I know, that’s the point! Now be a good girl and bend over in front of me. The only place she could put her hands was on the window as her pussy and ass were in front of me. I looked at my cum leaking from her pussy and as tempted as I was to eat it from her, I guessed that was what Jess wanted and why she had ordered only to cum in her pussy.

Then.. I noticed her little ass hole. Barely even open, her pussy was tight but her ass looked untouched.

I spat on her hole, then rubbed my thumb slowly around it. She pulled away slightly but couldn’t really move with no where to go.

“Please Robert, I’ve never had anal sex”

Fuck me, she’s an anal virgin my cock getting harder at the thought of breaking her in.

“Relax Becky, let yourself go and enjoy the moment”, with that I pushed my face into her ass and worked my tongue around her hole. Pushing in, spitting on her ass hole and generally working to get it as wet as possible. She was clearly loving, “Don’t stop Robert, that’s feels amazing” I carried on and slowly moved my finger against her ass hole, working to push it in. Even that was a struggle and it was quite obvious there was little chance my cock was going in without some serious time spent training her ass and plenty of lube. Neither of which we had.

I carried on fingering her ass, switching between my tongue and hand. “Fuck me, I’m so wet she panted, I’m going to cum” clearly enjoying what I was doing to her ass.

My hard on was raging, Jess was barking at the other 2 and I could hear quite clearly

“Fucking ruin me you pair of bastards, come on fucking harder” and more to that effect.

“Becky sit on my cock”, she stood up and went to turn around. “No, as you are, so your facing the window as you ride me”. She must have been turned on as with no objection she lowerred her soaking pussy onto my throbbing cock. God I loved how tight she felt as I grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard. She started to build up a faster pace

“Yes, yes, yes” she was panting as I lifted her up and down onto my cock. Then started to move and push up into her at the same time.

“Fuck me” she wailed as she cum all over me. I carried on pumping into her through her orgasm not stopping at all.

I could hear Jess screaming she was cumming as I pumped another load into Becky. This time, I pulled her down and pushed up as I made sure she was full. Gingerly she stepped off me and went to sit down.

I got her a drink as we sat and listened. Jess was slightly quieter now but I could clearly hear one of them smashing into her and knew she’d be vocal again.

“My turn” one of them said loudly, I guessed they were taking turns on her now. Her screams and orders started again and it seemed they have both, in turn, cum.

Then it all went quieter. There was muffled noise but it seemed they had stopped. Maybe they were done with her.

“Don’t you want to go and see what’s going on?” Becky asked.

“No, I’m happy to wait. It’s all part of the fun”

Not long after the door opened. Andy and Kev both came walking out.

“Fucking hell mate, she’s some slag her” Kev said.

“Yeah we’ve ruined her and she still wants more. But I’m too fucked to carry on and so is he” said Andy.

I looked round the door to see Jess on the bed still bent over.

“She’s all yours anyway mate, whatever is left of her in there” one of them remarked.

I thanked them both and handed them a beer each, as they left. Becky looked at me “what now?”

Get in there Becky, I pointed to the bedroom. As I followed her in I looked at the mess bent over on the bed. Jess still had her dress on, but they had ripped the flimsy sides holding it together from the top and bottom and so it was flopping around her middle, covered in white stains, it looked like they had been using it to wipe their cocks. Then I looked at her holes, she was covered in cum, oozing from her pussy and dribbling from her ass. They weren’t wrong when they said they remarked whatever is left of her.

Becky looked stunned, “are you really happy with this?” she asked me.

Jess looked up, “of course he fucking is. Now come here and bring me your pussy”

Becky sat on the bed in front of her and I sat down watching as Jess eagerly buried her face between Becky’s legs

bradford

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Wow. More please.

Poringland

manchester

Hillsborough

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

cambridge

blackpool

Gloucester

Bookmarked - don’t have the time or cum left to finish in one sitting. Jess would be disappointed in me

Northampton

Wow...

Kerry / limerick border

By *ree diverMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *.RazzzleMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Derry

North

Frodsham

I stroked my cum soaked cock as Jess eagerly ate my earlier loads from inside Becky.

Becky was writhing in front of Jess, clearly enjoying the feeling of Jess’ tongue in her used pussy.

Watching Jess and Becky together was making me horny as fuck, my cock was already raging hard and I wanted to go and take Jess’ ruined holes for my own pleasure. Before I had to chance to move, Jess looked up and called me over, “lick me from behind” she demanded.

I didn’t need asking twice and buried my face into her pussy and ass with her still bent over licking Becky. She was an absolute mess, they’d left a huge amount of cum, her ass was red raw and her pussy lips as swollen as I’d ever seen them. I eagerly licked around her holes, cleaning up the cum on her legs. Moving to her ass I pushed my tongue inside, I knew Jess loved that and she instantly pushed her face harder into Becky, licking her clit and fingering Becky’s already well fucked pussy.

I alternated licking Jess between her pussy and ass, loving how full she was in both holes. I could hear Becky building to orgasm and this clearly set Jess off and she started to grind herself hard into my face. Becky couldn’t hold back and cum, covering Jess’ face. Jess and Becky were kissing sharing Becky’s cum as Jess covered my face behind her.

I ordered the girls to stand up and lay down on the bed. “Becky, suck my cock” I barked. And with that Jess grabbed her head and forced her down onto my cock. As Becky sucked hard Jess was teasingly rubbing and grabbing my balls.

Jess was pushing Becky down, making her gag on my cock.

“Bend over while you suck Robert” Jess ordered. Jess was behind her looking at something.

“Stop” she ordered.

“Robert, why have you only used her pussy?” she asked

“I’m too tight” Becky answered.

“I wasn’t asking you slut” Jess snarled at her.

“There’s no such thing as too tight” she carried on. And then moved to her bag. She returned with a butt plug and covered it in lube.

“This might hurt a little” she sniggered as she pushed the plug into Becky’s virgin ass.

“Sit on his cock” Jess ordered Becky. And then proceeded to sit on my face. I was in absolute heaven, Jess grinding her cum soaked pussy and ass all over my face as Becky was riding my cock like her life depended on it.

I had no idea what the 2 of them were doing together above me and I really didn’t care, maybe they were kissing, playing with each other’s tits, rubbing clits. I was lost in the moment, thrusting my cock into Becky and driving my tongue into Jess. I couldn’t hold back and emptied inside Becky again as Jess once more cum all over my face.

Jess moved off the bed and ordered Becky to lie down.

“For the rest of tonight, you only speak when you’re spoke to” she growled at Becky “and you only ever refer to me as us as Jessica and Robert. Do you understand slut?”

“Yes Jessica” whimpered Becky.

Jess looked at me, “we’re going to have some with our new little play thing, Robert” she smirked with a near evil look in her eyes

Northampton

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

cheltenham

Derry

Near MK

I don't think that bum will be virgin for long

Amazing

Manchester

Wow

Hillsborough

cambridge

Kerry / limerick border

Kettering

bradford

blackpool

Frodsham

Jess picked up her bag, looking for something.

“Move that chair to the end of the bed and sit down” she said to me.

I sat down naked on the chair and waited to see what she had in mind.

“Hands behind the chair” she demanded.

I knew what was coming and with that she cuffed my hands behind me.

“Don’t want you wanking while me and Becky are having some fun. I know you like to listen to men fucking me, so I’d thought I’d let you watch this one, Robert” almost mocking me. But i didn’t care, I was already struggling to control my cock just from her being all bossy and the thought of what she might have in store for Becky!

Jess turned her attention to the bed. “Move slut, lie with your head at the bottom the bed”

Becky quickly moved, not wanting to piss Jess off. I’ve no idea when Jess has put them in place, but quick as a flash she was applying leather cuffs to Becky’s wrists and ankles, already attached to the bed.

Becky lay in a star shape with her legs wide open. Jess slowly climbed onto the bed and lay on top of her, kissing her lips and stroking Becky’s body very gently. All of this was now playing out right in front of me. My cock was raging again and I couldn’t do a damn thing about it, no mater how hard I strained.

It felt like I was watching the calm before the storm, like Jess was lulling Becky into a relaxed sense of false security by being very gentle and erotic with her.

Jess was constantly looking at me as she kissed Becky, she knew full well exactly what she was doing and I loved it, but I wanted to see more.

“Jessica” she looked up properly at me. “Sit on the sluts face, give her a close up of what a proper sluts holes look like when they’ve been used”

Jess span around and sat with on Becky’s face with her ass facing me. Oh how I loved that curvy juicy ass. She held herself above Becky, just far enough away from her face that Becky couldn’t touch her but was getting an eye full of the mess Jess’ pussy and ass were from the earlier hammering she’d taken.

Without warning Jess dropped hard onto Becky’s face. I’d been underneath her in this mood and knew full well stay there, using Becky’s face until she covered her face with a mix of the cum from earlier and he own pussy juice. And so it was I got to sit and watch Jess grind and force herself all over Becky until she covered her.

Staying where she was Jess leaned forward and started ti play with Becky’s pussy and ass. I was desperate to see what she was doing but I couldn’t from the position she was in.

Jess stood up, picking another ‘toy’ from her bag. I initially thought it was a belt, but it turned out to be a big fat black strap on. She positioned herself between Becky’s wide open legs.

“Watch me fuck this slut, Robert” she said looking at me whilst licking her lips.

My cock was raging and not even being able to touch it was fucking torture with the 2 of them right in front of me on the bed.

Poringland

cambridge

Northampton

Kettering

blackpool

Near MK

That's a private show we'd all love to see

Gloucester

Bloody hell

bradford

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Amazing story

Derry

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Kerry / limerick border

Manchester

Jeezzzzz!!!

Hillsborough

stevenage

North

cheltenham

By *.RazzzleMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Frodsham

More to come later

bradford

Frodsham

Jess positioned herself between Becky’s wide open legs, grabbing her thighs as she drove the giant strap on cock deep into her tight pussy. Becky gasped as Jess smashed deep into her over and over, thrusting as hard as she could.

I sat watching Jess pulverise her pussy, my cock was absolutely throbbing and I just wanted to stand up and force it down Becky’s throat but I couldn’t move. Watching this was torture and pleasure all rolled into one.

Becky was screaming by now, “Jessica, Jessica” which was only serving to turn me on even more.

Jess continued to ram Becky, seemingly with the only objective being to ruin Becky’s sweet little pussy.

Becky was yanking her arms on the restraints and desperately trying to move her legs as she cum, her pussy soaking the dildo and Jess.

Jess pulled out and looked at Becky with a face like thunder “you’ve made a mess with your dirty pussy you slut” through gritted teeth.

She knelt across her chest and thrust the dildo into her mouth, snarling at Becky as she did. “Clean it now slut” she demanded as Becky gagged on the tool being rammed in the back of her throat. Her eyes were streaming and her make up smeared all over her innocent face.

“Look at this Robert, she’s going to throw up. A slut who can’t even take a face fucking” she said to me, mocking Becky.

Jess leaned forward with the dildo still in Becky’s mouth and reached across to kiss me.

She pulled out of Becky’s mouth and left her lay on the bed, gasping from the brutal fucking she’d just taken.

Jess leant in close to Becky’s face. “Watch and learn slut” she growled. Then dropped on her knees i front of me and proceeded to take my cock deep into her throat. She was deep throating me, sucking hard and working my cock with an almost crazed fury.

I wanted to grab her head as she gave me the best hands free suck id ever had, but still I couldn’t move. I was leaking more and more pre cum into her mouth. I was fighting with myself not to burst in her mouth, my cock started to twitch and she jumped off instantly.

“Not yet Robert, there’s plenty more for you to watch before you get to cum again”

Poringland

aylesbury

This is so good

By *aughtyman001Man  over a year ago

preston

This is sexy

blackpool

Gloucester

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

Derry

cheltenham

stevenage

Near MK

Fuck, that's hot