FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Jane offers herself

Jane offers herself

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some two years before our marriage (Jane would have been 20), we were invited to a wedding reception, where, after a few drinks, we made our excuses and left. This proved to be the first time that I persuaded a slightly tipsy Jane, to carry out my sexual requirements.

On our way home I told her to remove her underwear as I intended to have her fucked. By now, she knew that I enjoyed offering her for casual sex, and she had agreed to do as I wished.

She removed her underwear and was left wearing a wrap around dress, heels, and nothing more.

I drove to the local red-light area and parked up. After a while a car with three middle aged men parked fairly close by - I guessed they were on the look out for sex, and, after a few minutes, I walked up to their car and asked them if they were interested in fucking my girlfriend. I told them that she was not a whore, and there would be no charge for her.

The driver said they were interested, and asked me to follow them to a local car park. I said OK, and they drove for a mile or so, to an unlit car park on an industrial estate. They made their way to the far corner of the car park and parked up - I followed and parked just a few yards away.

We sat in our respective vehicles for a short time, each wondering which was the best way to get what both parties wanted, which was, of course, for Jane to provide sex.

Eventually, I instructed her to go over to their car and do whatever they asked – she got out and nervously walked across to her new ‘friends’

I sat for almost an hour and was beginning to get a little worried, when, at last, I saw Jane get out of the rear door of their vehicle. She walked back to our car, holding her dress across the front of her body. She got into the passenger seat and I slid my hand up her dress and told her to open her legs - she was sore and soaked.

I asked her for details, to which she replied in a subdued voice, 'they all had what they wanted'.

I simply had to fuck her while she was still freshly used. To this end, I found a quiet spot, where I pulled over, reclined her seat and told her to lie back and open her dress.

With her naked and available, I climbed on top, and buried my dick into her.

I then insisted on the details of her encounter.

She said that the guy in the back of the car had got out, allowing the rear seat to be folded flat (they had some sort of estate car), - Jane was then told to get in the back - and on her back.

The driver followed her into the car, told her to open her dress, and then climbed on top. He was in his fifties, and he made Jane work his dick until it was hard - he then fucked her.

He was replaced by the second guy (who had watched her first performance from the passenger seat, and needed no further stimulation) - who also fucked her, enjoying sloppy seconds. The third guy took his turn but, as he was grossly overweight, there was no question of him having her in the missionary position - he told Jane to get on her knees to allow him access for sex.

He squeezed behind her and lifted her dress, exposing her bare buttocks - after much grunting, pushing and pulling, he finally appeared satisfied with her availability.

He put a large, flabby hand over her mouth, adjusted his position one last time, and pinned her under his crushing weight.

He sodomized her.

As he was enjoying her, he whispered in her ear that she must tense her anal muscles, in order to hasten his climax – Jane, fearful of being crushed, nodded, and did his bidding.

Just a few minutes later, he groaned and ejaculated into her bowels – he then eased his weight off her, and informed a crushed and sore Jane, that he had finished with her.

With a struggle, he extricated himself from the car, leaving Jane, searching for her shoes, and hoping that they were all done.

Unfortunately, as the last guy was fastening his trousers, she heard him say 'I have had her arse and it's tight'.

The first guy immediately opened the car door and told Jane to get back on her knees. He took up his position behind her, and told her to offer him anal sex.

She obediently raised her buttocks and lowered her head - thus allowing him to take what his friend had so recently enjoyed.

At this point, they seem to have had their fill, and allowed Jane to put on her shoes and, gingerly, get out of the car.

They were keen to meet up with her again, but she said she would have to ask me for permission. As I added my contribution to her well used pussy, I told her that I preferred on the spur adventures, and that I would find a lot more where they had come from.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Would love to hear more

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

Great story can see why all 3 enjoyed having Jayne, they and you are very lucky and from your profile photos she's beautiful with a fabulous body and can imagine her rear is just as fabulous

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Can't wait for more

By *ersey GentMan  over a year ago

St Peter

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

more more more you lucky man

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

Brilliant story so plausible more please

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Hard as fuck here now

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Love to have a chance encounter with a chap offering his girlfriend out. Trouble is I’d probably moralise on is she consenting too much and the offer would be withdrawn! Ha ha. Sometimes I think too much

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Perfect sub.takes anal.love this story

By *ookinforfun6972Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Nice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always great reading from OP