FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gardeners adventures

Gardeners adventures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *almon15 OP   Man  over a year ago

rh17

John is a self employed gardener and works in gardens small or large.

He had been working at a garden for about 3 months and it was the beginning of summer now the garden was lovely nice striped lawns with a tennis court and a swimming pool.the lady of the house is call sue she is in her mid 50s with long dark hair ample breasts a lovely slightly large bum and about 5ft 8 with blue eyes and very chatty her husband was called Jim who hardly spoke and was either at work or on the golf course most days and worked away quite abit sue was the one that delt with the garden and Jim just paid. John did the garden on a Friday and it was forecast to be very hot by about 10am the sun was blazing down john had his shirt of toping up his tan sue was walking towards him wearing skimpy lycra shorts and a crop top her ample breast moving as she walked sue said to John "could you sweep the tennis court for me I have a friend coming over for a game of tennis then the border next to court could do with a if you don't mind" John replied "of course I will do it now" sue said " and carful you don't burn" with a cheeky smile on her face

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start, looking forward to more!

By *ennisBergkampMan  over a year ago

nearyou

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

rh17

After about an hour sue and her friend where walking across the lawn towards John with tennis rackets in hand John could see sue was wearing the same as b4 her friend was a bit sorter than sue wearing a short tennis skirt and top like sues she was alot slimer than sue with small pert breasts and blond shoulder length hair and brown eyes as they walked past John sue said " this is Samantha or Sam for sort this is John sam" Sam said "hello nice to meet you mind you don't get burnt" John replied hi Sam "nice to meet you to have a good game" they walked into tennis court John looked round to check out sams bum it was very pert unlike Sue's both sue and Sam looked very sexy in their tennis gear. John couldn't help but watch as he ed as they played a ball cam over the fence and Sam called out "John could you throw the ball back please?"she was standing by the fence john looked up and instantly saw Sam's nipples poking out he couldn't look her in the eye her nipples were huge sam noticed john looking and said "sorry about those it always happens " giving out a little laugh john trough the ball over and carried on ing he couldn't believe what he just saw hs cock had started growing in his shorts and he looked up again just as Sam was bending over picking up a ball her skirt rode up to show she was wearing no knickers he could see a glimpse of her arse checks and her pussy his cock instantly got hard at the sight

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Mmmmmm

Mmmmmmmmmm very nice

rh17

John thought he could see Sam had a shaved pussy and he just wanted to grab that cracking pert arse.after quite I while they finished tennis and came over to talk to me sams nipples where still rock hard and sue had a lovely camel toe on show john couldn't keep his eyes off sams nipples and sue noticed him looking and said " I can see you looking at sams nipples they are pretty I'm presive aren't they? John didn't know what to say and stuttered as he said "they are very impressive"

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *en1234300Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Ow yes

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Really good start

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ibi22Man  over a year ago

here

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Carry on

rh17

Sam said "thankyou I like them" and laughed sue looked at Sam and said "Sam give him a flash" with that Sam lifted her top to show john and sue grabbed them and tweaked a nipple the gave the other a little flick with her tongue her nipples were like a coupleof wheel nuts you could hang a wet sheepskin coat on them. John couldn't believe what was happening his cock was rock hard in his shorts sue looked down and said " oh look Sam he does like them alot" Sam looked at John's crotch and said "that looks impressive to" with a smile on her face then pulled her top back down and said "time for a wine I think sue and a rest by the pool" sue replied "good idea Sam and I will get you a cold drink john too? John said "thankyou that would be lovely" and they walked back to the house john looking at their bums as they walked away.

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Great story. Can’t wait for more.

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

rh17

After about 20mins sue bought john out a cold drink now wearing a white bikini top and a sarong round her waist her big boobs looked fantastic sue noticed john looking and said" mine aren't as pert as sams but I like them Sam and I are going to lay in the sun for abit I hope you don't mind?" John replied "of course I don't mind it's your garden" sue went off to join Sam by the pool. Sam was already in a little black bikini which from a distance looked very skimpy. Not long after sue called John over and said "Sam and I have been talking we are wondering if you have ever been with 2 women at the same time?" John was surprised at the question but answered "unfortunately no I haven't" Sam looked at John and said "well now is your chance we are both very horny let us see what you have in those shorts" John didn't need asking twice and dropped his short his 8inch long girth cock sprung to attention sue looked at Sam and said" see I said I bet he has got a long girth cock" with that Sam removed her bikini top and said " stroke that big cock for us" John proceeded to stroke his cock slowly releasing his swollen helmet Sam said lovely as she slide her hand inside her bikini bottom and started playing with her pussy.sue looked at Sam and said your so naughty Sam and lent over and snoged Sam and said let me do that for you as she slid her hand between sams legs making Sam moan in pleasure sue looked at John and said sit on that lounger and watch and don't stroke that big Cock of yours.

By *eardedblokeMan  over a year ago

sidmouth

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *umon337Man  over a year ago

Offaly

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham