FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Switch play with Shemale

Switch play with Shemale

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *U4BDSM OP   Man  over a year ago

Devizes

Dom to her:

We have been chatting for a while and we both love BDSM and switching roles. We agreed a time and place,booked a nice hotel in London and our role play began.

Anna was to be be sub first. I had called her to say I was at the hotel and she should get herself ready. 10 minutes later I entered the room and sure enough there she was in a self tied hogtie, blindfolded and gagged struggling on the bed.

First task was to make sure Anna was properly tied as there were punishments if it was not done properly. The gag was loose so that was adjusted and led her to have a pair of nipple clamps applied.

I untied her hands from the spreader bar on her legs and put a pillow under her hips lifting her backside for a spanking. My hand touch her hard cock an she wanted me to play with her but she would have to wait.

After the spanking, I carefully helped her to slide off the bed onto her knees as I wanted some pleasure. Her gag was removed and she was told to suck me nicely, I had hold of the nipple clamps and she soon understood what I wanted.

I wasn't ready to come yet so I stopped her an helped her to her feet. I checked the large dildo in her and then switched on the vibrator.

I then moved her back onto the bed on her back and tied her so her ankles and hands were at the corner of the bed. The gag was changed for a penis gag that pumped up nicely and filled her mouth she could only give out little groans.

I then started teasing her clamped nipples with a handheld vibrator, more groans as she was in pain and in heaven as well.

I teased her stiff cock through her silk knickers for a long time before eventually releasing it and taking it in my very eager mouth.

Edging is so great and she was getting pleasure but then I would stop. I turned up the vibrator in her backside as I think she really needed to cum. After more oral from me Anna was very close so I placed the saucer on her stomach to catch her come for her to drink as her final act as a sub.

I never thought Anna would stop coming. I left her there sill tied for a few minutes to relax and then released her. She gulped down her cum and we had a long slow kiss.

As planned it was time for some food so Anna showered and dressed and we went to the hotel restaurant.

After Supper, it was my time to be the sub.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a Dom male really would enjoy some fun with a sub TV or TS

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Looking forward to part 2

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hot x

By *U4BDSM OP   Man  over a year ago

Devizes

Part 2

Anna left for the room to get ready whilst I finished my glass of red. Soon the text came through for me to go to my Mistress.

I knocked on the door and was greeted with the wonderful sight of my Mistress in all her glory. She was wearing a very tight fitting rubber dress, stocking and very high heels.

I was ordered to strip and then put on my Latex top. Anna held up a pair of her very back tights and told to put these on as she knows I adore the feel of nylons. Next my hands are tied in front of me using the leather cuffs, a latex hood and collar follow.

My ankles are put in the spreader bar. I am ordered to get onto my knees and Anna sits on the bed and slowly removes her high heels. I am told to rub her feet through the nylons. I can't stop myself and start sucking Anna's toes which ends up with me being slapped but asked to do the same to the other foot.

Anna put her heels back on and I am ordered to run my tongue up each of the seams on her sheer stockings, on the second leg she leans forward pulls her knickers to the side and I rim her.

Facing me It is clear she is excited and she puts her cock in my mouth and I am told to suck. Anna then orders me on the bed on my back and I have my hands tied to the headboard above me and my legs and spreader bar are secured. to the corners of the bed.

My Anal training hasn't started yet so a small plug is inserted. Mistress then blindfolds me and the dreaded nipple clamps are added. A painful play full session of teasing and pleasure.

Mistress sits on my face and puts her cock back in my mouth and we have a mutual oral session. Suddenly it stops and I am tightly gagged. I feel Mistress's hand on my cock and some cold lubricating oil going on it. I then wait as Mistress slowly mounts my cock, there's nothing I can go to resist her. Slowly her climax builds which is such a relief as my nipples are very sore from her tugging them.

Anna then starts sucking my cock along with a vibrator and starts to edge me. Rubbing my nylon-covered legs. It's not long before I am asking to cum but Mistress will say when. Eventually, she lets me come over her lovely stockings. The smell of us both in Latex and Rubber is so intense but wonderful.

I am left to rest whilst Mistress has a drink of wine. I am freed and then ordered me to lick my cum off Mistress's stockings We then have a shower together. with plenty of kissing and cuddling

Off to bed for a great night's sleep.

» Add a new message to this topic