FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Can never give up

Can never give up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *athy Lovitt OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

It had been a quiet couple of weeks since I had been over To Sandy in bedfordshire to see my friend, The meeting hadn't ended well, He was pleased to see me, Lots of passionate kissing before i was gently pushed to my knees,, Both our orgasms were intense and we sat chatting in the afterglow but then the old jelousy thing came up, I had confessed to going with two other men since i was seeing him,, I had tried to explain that it meant nothing but i just needed the excitement of going with a stranger, Harsh words were exchanged and i left, He has since messaged me twice but i have been quite stubborn and not replied, I told myself again i am getting to old for all this and that i should hang up my panties and retire,

So there i was alone in my room on a Fridy evening,, I was just browsing the web when a message pinged up from another site, It wouldn't do any harm just to look, "Hello Cathy, We haven't met but i have just read your profile, Love your pictures, especially of the one of you bending over taking it,, I am parked up the road in Fenstanton if you fancy a meet," I looked at his profile, 58 years old, loves older tv's and Cd's, 100% top love O&A, Time for my reply, "Sorry, Can't do tonight, wife is at home, she knows, but i am not permitted to bring men to the house, some other time ,hugs cathy " straight away he replied, "Oh thats a shame, I am only in the area for tonight, but what about a car meet,? just a little fun.", My head was spinning, I reached down and realised i was quite wet, "Well i need to shower and dress." "No worries, i am parked behind the travel lodge at fenstanton, A silver vauxhall, See you soon, you won't regret it." well i have heard that before,

It took twenty minutes to shower and dress,, as i went by the lounge the telly was on and i called out that i had my key, fifteen minutes later i pulled up behind a silver vauxhall on the waste ground behind the travel lodge, i walked up to the drivers door, He was quite a short stocky man, "Hello Cathy , i am glad you could make it,, when i read your profile i was pretty sure you would, I know you girls like a tumble Lets get in the back, he stepped out and opened the passenger door, he climbed in almost pulling me after him,, leaning back in the seat he unzipped his trousers, "You know why your here Cathy," without waiting for an aswer he pushed my head into his lap, As i opened my mouth to take him he lifted of the seat and i gagged as he went deep in my throat,. I would have liked some kissing and foreplay but it seemed he wanted just the main course,, after the first flush of excitement he lay back as i worked my tongue up and down his shaft, then taking the helmet in my mouth, running my tongue around the sensative rim and probing the small slit, "Oh fuck Cathy, you have done that a few times before," he was now rock hard,, most of my red lipstick had gone when he suddenly pulled out, "Kneel up on the seat Cathy," i did as i was told, My skirt was lifted over my waist, "No panties! you dirty fucker, mmmmm lubed as well, you must have known you were going to be fucked tonight you sexy slut", His trousers fell to the floor of the car and he leaned into me, I felt the blunt head of his cock rest against my cunt, I was looking out into the darkness as he pushed, twice his cock slipped up my crease,the third atempt his helmet just entered me, "Fucking push back Cathy, you know you want the fucker", as i pushed back my leg slipped off the seat, "this is fucking hopeless," he said, I will sit in the front passenger seat, you can sit on me facing the front," This suggestion scared me as he was well hung and i know i would have to take his full lenght, but No wasn't an option he was already seated with his trousers off this time. He had pushed the seat completely back, As i squeezed in he was lifting my skirt, I reached behind grasping his rigid cock i positioned it against my wet cunt, my plan to slowly lower myself was shattered as he gripped my hips and forced me down onto his rigid shaft, i was completely impaled on his hot rod of flesh, my mouth was open in a silent scream as he began lifting and lowering me, he must have felt me relax as i adjusted to his size, "Good girl Cathy, Take it all, you girls are bred for taking cock," he was right, i was really beginning to enjoy the sensation of his thick helmet scouring my cunt tunnel, so engrossed was i that i never noticed the car pull up close behind, he has switched off his lights as he entered the waste ground,I was just lifting myself to allow his cock to exit me before plunging down again when i saw the shadow just outside my window, i could a man standing there looking in the window as my eyes adjusted to the darkness i could see he was masturbating , I half turned to my lover and told him we were being watched, I watched in disbelief as he reached forward to turn the ignition switch and lower the window, then settle back down to fucking me, The stranger outside the car moved closer, "Thanks mate, is she taking it all," my lover replied, "Oh yes mate, she fucking loves it, all her sort do, Don't wank that pal, use her mouth," with that invitation he moved closer, "Go on Cathy suck his cock like you sucked mine" by now i couldn't wait to have his cock in my mouth, The thrusting had stopped now and i was gently rocking my hips as i sucked , the man at the window reached into the car and gripped my head, "Oh fuck, i nearly there," from behind me i felt my man lift off the seat, "Fuck yes ,Me too lets cum together, and fill this whore with spunk,"I closed my eyes, just as the first spurt hit the back of my throat i felt the warmness spreading deep inside my cunt. The man at the window pulled out and i felt the next spurt of spunk hit me just above my mouth, the next in my hair, by the time i had composed myself and opened my eyes he had gone, I felt my lover begin to soften in my cunt, "Was that good Cathy? two loads of cum at once,, you greedy bitch," i could only smile, as i lifted of his flacid cock my cunt still felt full, I got out of his car and walked on shakey legs to my own car, With a quick wave he drove off, I sat in my car, cleaning the spunk of my face, what was still in my cunt could wait till i got home,, before i reached forward to turn on the ignition i noticed a car on sidelights turn onto the waste ground,, I looked at my watch, it was still quite early, I turned on the interior light to redo my lipstick, Cathy x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

» Add a new message to this topic