FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sexy Underwear Shopping with your Wife

Sexy Underwear Shopping with your Wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilverFoxSalford87 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I've got a longstanding fantasy to take a sexy woman (preferably married) shopping for sexy underwear and we have some fun in the changing room before heading back to the hotel where she tries it on for me and I then fuck her in it with or without the hubby present or his knowledge... if there's any sexy ladies or couples out there that would like to do this please get in touch

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilverFoxSalford87 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

By *vbiker2TV/TS  over a year ago

morpeth

Used to take mates wife to local sex shop buy knky outfits then go dogging with her wearing them watch her fk all cummers then take me last before dropping her at home just before her hubby finished wofk

By *uciferLingerieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Love to go sexy shopping with a lady, choosing what to wear for each other then dressing and undressing each other

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS  over a year ago

dudley

I’d rather just go out and buy my own, last time I bought some for a friend (a female) the assistant said cheekily I bet these are for yourself (I was in Male mode at the time), it gave me great pleasure in saying “ not my size or colour”

» Add a new message to this topic