FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Massage & erection

Massage & erection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *littylicker69 OP   Man  over a year ago

abergavenny

Ive often wanted to have a massage but never really looked that hard to find one & my worry that if its a normal massage parlour i would start to get an erection during the massage & what would happen if i did get a hard on or even a semi as thats quite noticeable too has anyone done this love to hear about it please & results

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

I have one done regular

By *ndianpete1801Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Usually it’s go with the flow. Once in the room A lot of girls will offer HE for A fee

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

I’m sure it wouldn’t be the first time they’ve seen one

By *orthridingMan  over a year ago

Knutsford

"I’m sure it wouldn’t be the first time they’ve seen one"
yes I'm sure they are wise to it. I had a massage in morocco. Got a really big erection. The original female who was performing the massage disappeared to be replaced by another...then the fun began!!! This was a works weekend away and my work collegues(female and my boss (female) were all close in the next cubicles!!! They knew what was going on!

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Had plenty of naughty massages

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

It’s a natural reaction to the intimacy of a massage. Relax and enjoy it and you never know what might happen.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Gumtree, search Thai massage, and enjoy

By *axludlowMan  over a year ago

Ludlow

Would love a naughty massage. Is there one in Shropshire? Ludlow?

By *cott1319Man  over a year ago

hartlepool

"Ive often wanted to have a massage but never really looked that hard to find one & my worry that if its a normal massage parlour i would start to get an erection during the massage & what would happen if i did get a hard on or even a semi as thats quite noticeable too has anyone done this love to hear about it please & results "

As a professional massage therapist and sports therapist….these comments are totally incorrect

If you are having a professional massage done especially in my clinic and you got an erection this is a natural occurance as massage releases endorphin hormones. There is two ways it can be dealt with

Firstly if your laying face down and you get an erection the therapist wouldn’t know so you are ok

If they ask you to turn over and you have an erection politely decline and ask for 5 min to allow yourself to cool off

Secondly if you laid on your back and you get an errection then the therapist should stop massaging and obtain more towels and place them on your crotch area to prevent it being so obvious and allow you to cool off

Don’t get me wrong I’m all game for being naughty and my personal life would love naughty fun

But professionally I have to speak up….there are rogue massage parlours out there that offer these extras that give us all a bad reputation.

I have some lovely staff that work with me and I would hate to think they had a customer on their massage couch that came in thinking they were going to get extras becuase that’s the common theme in society

We have a professional standards we have to obtain

By *harlieD69Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Ive often wanted to have a massage but never really looked that hard to find one & my worry that if its a normal massage parlour i would start to get an erection during the massage & what would happen if i did get a hard on or even a semi as thats quite noticeable too has anyone done this love to hear about it please & results

As a professional massage therapist and sports therapist….these comments are totally incorrect

If you are having a professional massage done especially in my clinic and you got an erection this is a natural occurance as massage releases endorphin hormones. There is two ways it can be dealt with

Firstly if your laying face down and you get an erection the therapist wouldn’t know so you are ok

If they ask you to turn over and you have an erection politely decline and ask for 5 min to allow yourself to cool off

Secondly if you laid on your back and you get an errection then the therapist should stop massaging and obtain more towels and place them on your crotch area to prevent it being so obvious and allow you to cool off

Don’t get me wrong I’m all game for being naughty and my personal life would love naughty fun

But professionally I have to speak up….there are rogue massage parlours out there that offer these extras that give us all a bad reputation.

I have some lovely staff that work with me and I would hate to think they had a customer on their massage couch that came in thinking they were going to get extras becuase that’s the common theme in society

We have a professional standards we have to obtain "

Maaaaate,

It’s stories and fantasy section not an ethics blog

By *orthridingMan  over a year ago

Knutsford

Up the boro!!!!

[Removed by poster at 27/09/22 00:28:46]

"Ive often wanted to have a massage but never really looked that hard to find one & my worry that if its a normal massage parlour i would start to get an erection during the massage & what would happen if i did get a hard on or even a semi as thats quite noticeable too has anyone done this love to hear about it please & results

We have a professional standards we have to obtain

Maaaaate,

It’s stories and fantasy section not an ethics blog "

Unfortunatley there are men that will read it as gospel that every massage will lead to a happy ending.

This is not the case, kn fact every massage I have been for has been incredibly professional and I wouldnt ever dream of making masseuse uncomfortable.

Best kept for Fantasy only this one

» Add a new message to this topic