FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first blowjob

My first blowjob

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thought I’ll share the first time I sucked.

I always practiced growing up. Sucking different cock shaped objects so was pretty good and confident.

I had a house party at the time where I lived. I was of legal age. Lots of drinks flowing at the party. I didn’t drink much, but enough to give me more confidence than normal. I wore a cute little skirt and T-shirt with abit of cleavage showing.

I was at the age men started looking at me and finding me attractive. So many men that night made an effort to complement me and talk to me. I then realised how naughty these older gents were and how much I enjoyed all this male attention.

A neighbour ended up getting into an agreement with my dad and it got quite heated. He got dragged out the party and my mum told me to get him out the garden and take him home.

He was in his early 50s. Quite good looking wearing a shirt and trousers. He wasn’t listening to anyone so I pushed myself up against him and looked him in the eyes, held his hand and told him to let me take him home. He complied and he walked with me to his house.

I got to his house and took his keys to open the door. I deliberately dropped them and bent over so my cheeks were in View of him. His eyes lit on and it turned me seeing his reaction. He was still quite angry so I got him to sit down. Rolled up my skirt a little and I held his hand and placed it on my thigh. I had also lowered my top so you can see part of my red bra. He started to complement the way I looked.

I rested my hand on his thigh and nudged his bulge. He ended up moving up and down abit so my hand would brush it. I ended up unzipping him and his cock come out his suit trousers

I told him I haven’t done it before. And as soon as I said that he held my neck and forced his cock down my throat. I gagged a little on it but soon learned to take it down!

He took of my top and put me on my kneees. He held my hair and told me to suck him. I started sucking and spitting over this 8 inch cock. I loved it. I started rubbing myself while doing it. He told me to take my thong off and he said how dirty and naughty I was because it was soaked. He started fucking my throat while holding mt undies and calling me a slut and how much my daddy would be upset sucking his cock after what he done

He made me say sorry while sucking him for what my dad did. I continued to suck his balls and lick his cock. I then heard a knock on the door ans it was my dad. He was calling out his name and saying I’m here to apologise. I went to get up but he held me and continued to fuck my throat, my eyes were watering and there was spit all over my face and tits. He then told me to open my mouth and put my tongue out. He cum loads! All over my face and mouth. The cum dripping down my tits. He then told me to go and clean myself up while he talks to my dad

My dad come In and they spoke and sorted things out. I then left with my dad. And wasn’t the last time I saw my neighbour!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure who I envy more

By *ureyes2012Man  over a year ago

town

Don't stop now please!

[Removed by poster at 25/09/22 20:33:34]