FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Vikki’s Submissive Adventures - Pt2

Vikki’s Submissive Adventures - Pt2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondonFunTimes OP   Man  over a year ago

south east

VIKKI

It had been a week since had seen David and James. It had begun to feel like a dream, a dirty dream full of all my fantasies, but it was amazing how distant it became once Lisa was back in the flat. I kept expecting her to look at the living room and know immediately that I’d been fucked there by an older man, a stranger. I thought she’d suspect I’d worn her knickers, but nothing. Life was the same as it ever was. James and I messaged all the time but then he had to go out of London on business. I had been hoping my adventures would continue soon. How soon I had accepted the lead of a man in my sex life I thought as my bus stuttered it’s way across Waterloo Bridge. I looked out of the window and thought of all the people in London tonight. All of the naughty ones. The ones who would just play if the had the courage and, probably more importantly, the right inspiration to make them dive in and enjoy. I started to idle away the time by making a list on my phone of things and places I found sexually inspiring.

Mature sophisticated men.

Outdoors.

A room with a great view.

A Photoshoot.

A party.

A garage.

I stopped and realised how weird that seemed. A garage. Then I thought about it. Night time. The cars, the oil smell and being naked somewhere a girl should never find herself naked. Used and yes abused a little in a garage. It wouldn’t be for everyone, but I could tell from the wetness of my pussy it would be for me. Where to start though? I wondered. Then as I got off the bus and walked to our flat I had a brainwave. It was a naughty idea, I had my car which was sitting in the driveway at my parents house. I didn’t use it, based in London who does? But it did need an MOT and maybe just maybe I could test my new world of naughty adventures out on my own.

By the time I had my M and S meal for one whirring in the microwave my brother had agreed to drop the car off and park it in the space I rarely used for it in the flats. By the end of the next day I’d have the key bit of equipment I needed. Now all I needed to do this evening was put the plan in place.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

south east

VIKKI

It had been a week since had seen David and James. It had begun to feel like a dream, a dirty dream full of all my fantasies, but it was amazing how distant it became once Lisa was back in the flat. I kept expecting her to look at the living room and know immediately that I’d been fucked there by an older man, a stranger. I thought she’d suspect I’d worn her knickers, but nothing. Life was the same as it ever was. James and I messaged all the time but then he had to go out of London on business. I had been hoping my adventures would continue soon. How soon I had accepted the lead of a man in my sex life I thought as my bus stuttered it’s way across Waterloo Bridge. I looked out of the window and thought of all the people in London tonight. All of the naughty ones. The ones who would just play if the had the courage and, probably more importantly, the right inspiration to make them dive in and enjoy. I started to idle away the time by making a list on my phone of things and places I found sexually inspiring.

Mature sophisticated men.

Outdoors.

A room with a great view.

A Photoshoot.

A party.

A garage.

I stopped and realised how weird that seemed. A garage. Then I thought about it. Night time. The cars, the oil smell and being naked somewhere a girl should never find herself naked. Used and yes abused a little in a garage. It wouldn’t be for everyone, but I could tell from the wetness of my pussy it would be for me. Where to start though? I wondered. Then as I got off the bus and walked to our flat I had a brainwave. It was a naughty idea, I had my car which was sitting in the driveway at my parents house. I didn’t use it, based in London who does? But it did need an MOT and maybe just maybe I could test my new world of naughty adventures out on my own.

By the time I had my M and S meal for one whirring in the microwave my brother had agreed to drop the car off and park it in the space I rarely used for it in the flats. By the end of the next day I’d have the key bit of equipment I needed. Now all I needed to do this evening was put the plan in place.

———

VIKKI

I got home and caught up with Lisa who had brought home a bottle of Prosecco, always a good start. After a couple of glasses I headed to my room and sat on the bed with the lap top.

After some judicious Google Searching I found a site called NORTHLONDONLIST which aimed to put people in touch with each other, community forums, odd jobs, trades and exactly what I was looking for, it looked to have a nice sub culture of naughtiness. I thought I’d post a very innocent sounding ad.

——-

HELP! MOT ADVICE

hi, new to London and need to find a reliable local type garage who aren’t gonna rip me off to do my MOT and Service. Can anyone recommend or suggest themselves to point me in the right direction? Victoria.

——-

I was pleased. Very innocent, every time I use Victoria I feel like a naughty girl who is about to be told off! If my instincts were right I’d get some genuine ideas but I was trusting to the belief that every London online forum is only a step away from a naughty perv. I smiled. I was getting good at this.

Sure enough about half an hour later when I checked my phone I had three emails. One asking me if I would trample someone with my heels. Binned that. Then one suggesting a good garage, which I googled and it looked pricey and then one that sounded as if it had potential from Glenn. Glenn said he’d had a garage in Northwood for 30 years, bingo must be a mature chap and he’d happily ‘do an MOT and give you a service’. Something about the ‘give you a service made me very happy. I googled the garage and it was exactly what Glenn said it was, great ratings and a one man band from the looks of it. A picture of Glenn showed a guy on his fifties. Beard and rugby build and blue eyes. As I added his number to my phone I couldn’t help but wonder what his cock was like.

By *erriman69Couple  over a year ago

highworth

Fabulous start. I'm throbbing already at the thought.

By *ree diverMan  over a year ago

Dudley

south east

VIKKI

By the time I’d returned from work the next day my brother had dropped my little Fiat off and left the key for me. I felt that I was really hatching a plan. It was coming up for six o’clock, was it too late to call Glenn? I thought it might be at the end of the day and perhaps Glenn would be grumpy. He turned out to be quite the opposite.

‘Hello, I sent you an email about my Fiat, needing an MOT pretty quickly. It’s Vikki, By the way.’ I could hear a shuffling of papers and Glenn seemed to perk up.

‘Oh yes, Victoria from North London List?‘ he asked.

‘Yes, I thought it was as good a place as any to find someone’.

He chuckled. ‘Yes, you get all sorts there, you were lucky to find me!’

I made my voice as sexy as possible ‘I’m sure you’ll help me out. When can I bring myself and the car over?’

There was a silence and then he said ‘how quickly do you need me to have a look at it? I could give you the once over this evening?‘. I’d already checked the distance. Around teeny minutes. I told Glenn and he said he’d wait until at least seven. I agreed I’d get there asap.

I hung up. Intrigued. That conversation was clearly teetering on the edge of naughty, but I wanted something to clinch the deal. Quickly I stared to get changed. A tiny black thong and then a real fashion faux pas, white leggings. I checked in the mirror and yes, I could see the thong through the leggings. Perfect. Some boots and finally a sloppy sweat shirt, slightly too big, off the shoulder, but one I could wear with no bra. I took a few more minutes to apply some more make up, heavier and more like the kind I’d wear if going out for the evening. As I started the car I wondered if I would get a free service.

By *erriman69Couple  over a year ago

highworth

Oh yes... going to dig out my black thong and white leggings today!

south east

"Oh yes... going to dig out my black thong and white leggings today! "

Sassy!

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

great start cheers

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

carry on great story so fsr

south east

GLENN

I had used North London List in the past for a few things. Some naughty I admit. Since my divorce I had played around a little and I admit I’m a flirt. When I saw the ad looking for someone who was able to do an MOT I wasn’t sure. We do them at the garage sure, but I do try and keep the two worlds separate. I replied, I did add a few ‘trigger phrases’ to see if she would flirt back but I wasn’t expecting to talk on the phone to her so quickly.

She sounded young, she sounded a bit cheeky but I played it all professional like. I made sure that she knew that I was doing a favour and as it was early evening, I had nowhere to go, I offered to give the car the once over. I didn’t think she’d agree but there I was a few minutes later drinking a tea sitting in the garage waiting for this girl to bring her Fiat over. I could feel my cock stiffen and I whacked out my phone, looking at few pics and vids. Fuck I needed a wank. There had been something in her voice when she said ‘I’m sure you can help me out’ I looked at the clock, 6:45. The industrial unit my garage is in was quiet and it was starting to get dark. I was thinking she wasn’t going to come and the. I heard an engine in the distance. Clearly driving around. I stood up and adjusted myself. My cock needed to go down. Not professional at all. The sound of the car grew closer and I went out to the front of the garage. Pootling along I saw the white Fiat and waved her over. She came to a standstill just outside of the garage and I could see that she was young, even in the half light as she turned off the car I could see she was a bit of a stunner. She got out of the car.

‘You must be Victoria’. She walked round and shook my hand. She was wearing a blue jumper and I could see that she had a fair handful in the boob department. Leggings and boots. I could feel my cock stir a little. She had her paperwork with her and I looked through it. The car was pretty new and in good shape. I took the keys off her and as I drove her car into the garage I could smell her sexy perfume. I’d told her I would look over the car and give her a quick appraisal and book the car in for an MOT in the morning with my mate Gav in the unit who did them for me. She smiled and said could she wait while I had a look and I showed her to my messy office. On the wall of the private office a faded old page 3 girl, think it might have been Kelly Brook. Which must have been up there for years. She laughed. ‘She’s a big girl’ she said. I chanced my arm a little ‘Not very PC but it’s nice to have something to look at on the long days!’

She sat at the desk and I told her that she could help herself to coffee or tea as I went and gave the car a once over.

VIKKI.

I felt very naughty by the time I got to the Industrial Estate where Glenn’s garage was. It was getting dark and I felt a bit wild. My outfit felt a little slutty and when I pulled outside and saw Glenn standing in the light of the garage I knew I was going to fuck him. He was the perfect gentleman showing me through to his ‘office’ when he was going to have a look at the car. I waited and made myself an instant coffee. I looked at myself in the mirror that was in desperate need of a clean and lifted my sweat shirt up to look at my bum. I was impressed. An older guy like Glenn was bound to like it.

After ten minutes or so I wandered in to the main garage and could see that the bonnet of the car was up and Glenn was giving something a look. I popped my head around the side and said ‘is it all okay?’ Purposefully placing my hands on a dirty bit just above the radiator. Glenn smiled and said ‘looks like you’ve got a good car here Victoria’.

I placed my hands behind me and said ‘oh no’ as I turned my head round trying to see the mark I had hopefully just made on my leggings. ‘These were new, are they all dirty’ I asked Glenn. He stuttered that he couldn’t see, so I turned round and thrust out my bum. ‘Is it dirty?’ I asked.

‘Just a little bit’ I could hear the lust in Glenn’s voice. ‘If you put your hand on there it’ll make it dirtier’ I said.

Glenn didn’t need to be asked twice. He came up behind me and I felt his hands on my hips. Then one hand grab my bum cheek, strong as if he was rating it. Then a SPANK his hand making contact perfectly. A sting that was delicious. ‘Great arse’ he said. ‘Do you want to see it?’ I said turning around to him. He nodded. I turned again and slowly eased my leggings down around my thighs. Enjoying the whispered ‘holy shit!’ as Glenn saw my bum in all its glory. I moved over towards the wall of the garage and put my arms out, arching my back and wiggling my bum at him.

‘I’d love to see that young pussy’ he asked. I looked over my shoulder.

‘Only of you show me your dick’ I gave him a cheeky wink. Without being asked twice he unbuttoned his overalls and then yanked them down. A fumble with his belt and he was standing there his thick, stubby cock erect and proud.

I decided to tease him a little. I pulled my leggings up and walked towards him. My eyes on his cock. ‘Mmmmm that’s a thick little cock isn’t it’. I was close to him now ‘you like it?’ He asked.

‘I like all cocks’ I said to him. Enjoying every minute of being a dominant slut. ‘So you want me to suck it?’ I said as I gently ran one finger down his cock to his hairy balls. ‘Yes. Yes I do’ he said.

‘Ask again and beg me’ I dared to say.

‘Please Victoria, suck my cock’

I looked at him and smiled and made a face as if to say ‘hmmmmm should I?’ And then he said ‘I need it sucked’.

I couldn’t leave him suffering any longer and I squatted down in front of him. Took his thick cock in my hand and started to suck him.

By *raintreeboy13Man  over a year ago

braintree

Can’t wait for next instalment

» Add a new message to this topic