FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Rough sex

Rough sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/09/22 20:39:05]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My husband is working away and needed some payslips for a new property we're moving into so his

manager was dropping them in.

He needed the loo when he got here so I offered him a drink and we chatted he asked if I was missing Steve?

I said yes then jokingly he said missing the sex? I can't believe I didn't just laugh but instead I held his eyes and said yes. Again he chuckled and said happy to help and again I can't believe I said okay.

I put my drink down and walked over to this fat unattractive man and kissed him long and passionately. He started very roughly groping my breasts squeezing harder than anyone has before I flinched breaking the kiss twice but he didn't stop. Then he pulled my hair jerking my head back hard and spat onto my lips, said you're a fucking whore aren't you? And I replied yes shocked at my own behaviour and his.

We went up to the bedroom and took our clothes off his cock was fat like him but I like thick cocks.

He walked around me as if he was inspecting me, then stood in front of me and slapped my left breast hard enough to leave a handprint. I flinched again and he laughed. He said I like the way your slutty tits shake.

He lay back on the bed with his feet over the side flat on the floor and told me to suck his cock, then lick his balls, and then he pulled his legs back, shoved my head down and said now tongue my fucking arsehole you filthy cunt! My tongue was in his bum.

Then he pulled my head up slapped my face hard, he bent me over the bed and slapped my bum repeatedly swearing and calling me names he was finger fucking both my bum and pussy. He said I'm fucking you bareback now you slutty cum dump. Can't believe Steve fucking married such a whore! As promised he fucked,me roughly slapping my boobs, biting my nipples until he exploded inside me. He got up and dressed as I still lay there stunned. You should thank me for that he said. I doubt anyone else would give you such a good time, see you around. And he left. I was leaking his cum and felt terrible

By *oad runner69Man  over a year ago

leominster

Nice start

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago