FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Painful Lesson

A Painful Lesson

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He whispered into her ear. She felt his breath stir light hairs as he spoke and couldn't control the shiver that ran the full length of her body.

"What. Are. You?"

He'd asked the question before, at least ten times so far, and she clenched her thighs together in anticipation of his response to her answer. Her clitoris throbbed with a yearning that her master was denying her, juices of arousal running freely down her legs. She tried to relieve her desire by squirming her thighs against her labia, but it barely made a difference.

"A slut?"

She jumped as the silence was broken by the sound of a loud slap, gasping in surprise and pain. Waves of it emanated from her right buttock and she arched her back, trying to alleviate the pain as it gradually, ever so slowly subsided to a warm glow. Her buttock screamed at her to stop, and finally, she broke. Sobbing, she tried to speak.

"I'm sorry, master, I don't know what to say." Tears ran underneath her blindfold and down her face, mixing with saliva from her whore-lipsticked mouth. She could sense his presence behind her. She focused on his breathing, trying to ascertain his mood. She sensed disappointment. She sobbed more, wailing. "Oh mas-ter-uh, I'm- I'm sorry. Tell me what to s-say. Please!"

The tension in her shoulders was by now a fiery ache, and she tried to adjust her weight to ease it. The wrist cuffs were adjusted to perfection however, and at full stretch on her tiptoes, movement was near impossible.

Large hands grasped her breasts from behind, pinching the nipples hard between the thumb and the palms. She felt him lift her off the ground. 'Is he lifting me up by my tits?' she thought, supressing a giggle.

He crushed her small frame against his chest, and she cried out as her weight was finally taken off her shoulders.

His erection pressed firmly at the base of her spine and a deep throat keening nose escaped her lips, understanding dawning. His cock was well lubricated, and he expertly guided into her anus via the grip on her breasts.

A sharp stab of pain, then a sensation of being stretched to her limit gave her a fleeting panic before his huge cock slid past all resistance. She ground herself back against his hips as the first orgasm engulfed her.

"Where's my cock?" he asked again, lips brushing her ear.

"In your arse, master" Her voice was deep, distant, pleasure assailed her, inside and out.

"What does that make you?"

"An arse-fucking whore?"

She orgasmed again as she noted the approval in his voice.

"That's right. You're a dirty arse-fucking whore."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you like that, ask for more!

I’m actually a published author, but starting out in erotica under the pseudonym James East.

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

More please!

By *eachcplCouple  over a year ago

blackpool/preston/normandy france

"He whispered into her ear. She felt his breath stir light hairs as he spoke and couldn't control the shiver that ran the full length of her body.

"What. Are. You?"

He'd asked the question before, at least ten times so far, and she clenched her thighs together in anticipation of his response to her answer. Her clitoris throbbed with a yearning that her master was denying her, juices of arousal running freely down her legs. She tried to relieve her desire by squirming her thighs against her labia, but it barely made a difference.

"A slut?"

She jumped as the silence was broken by the sound of a loud slap, gasping in surprise and pain. Waves of it emanated from her right buttock and she arched her back, trying to alleviate the pain as it gradually, ever so slowly subsided to a warm glow. Her buttock screamed at her to stop, and finally, she broke. Sobbing, she tried to speak.

"I'm sorry, master, I don't know what to say." Tears ran underneath her blindfold and down her face, mixing with saliva from her whore-lipsticked mouth. She could sense his presence behind her. She focused on his breathing, trying to ascertain his mood. She sensed disappointment. She sobbed more, wailing. "Oh mas-ter-uh, I'm- I'm sorry. Tell me what to s-say. Please!"

The tension in her shoulders was by now a fiery ache, and she tried to adjust her weight to ease it. The wrist cuffs were adjusted to perfection however, and at full stretch on her tiptoes, movement was near impossible.

Large hands grasped her breasts from behind, pinching the nipples hard between the thumb and the palms. She felt him lift her off the ground. 'Is he lifting me up by my tits?' she thought, supressing a giggle.

He crushed her small frame against his chest, and she cried out as her weight was finally taken off her shoulders.

His erection pressed firmly at the base of her spine and a deep throat keening nose escaped her lips, understanding dawning. His cock was well lubricated, and he expertly guided into her anus via the grip on her breasts.

A sharp stab of pain, then a sensation of being stretched to her limit gave her a fleeting panic before his huge cock slid past all resistance. She ground herself back against his hips as the first orgasm engulfed her.

"Where's my cock?" he asked again, lips brushing her ear.

"In your arse, master" Her voice was deep, distant, pleasure assailed her, inside and out.

"What does that make you?"

"An arse-fucking whore?"

She orgasmed again as she noted the approval in his voice.

"That's right. You're a dirty arse-fucking whore.""

Not quite Mills and Boon quality

By *antiedsubMan  over a year ago

Brighouse /Bailiff Bridge 0

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love this and beg for more xxx

By *andaloriansCouple  over a year ago

Malvern

Hmmm

S

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love to read more.cant message you as you block men.

» Add a new message to this topic