FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife well trained

Wife well trained

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *piyo OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Debbie returned very late on Tuesday, having spent Friday night and the whole weekend away, after being sent (willingly) to another guy on a site which offered advanced slutwife training, as Mike was tiring of her ongoing preference for the company of and sex only with other women.

He was amazed; on entering the lounge she smiled seductively and slowly removed her clothing, remaining wearing just black holdups and panties. Her ebony breasts were slightly bruised, “from being ropetied” she explained with a smile, whilst proffering her swollen nipples for his inspection; “clamps” she said, “joined by a chain which passed behind my neck”. Mike felt his cock stirring.

“Let me show you more sweetheart” she said slowly removing her panty. As she bent Mike

saw that her ass was obviously butplugged, “Let me remove that” he offered, but on tugging gently it failed to come out, and he discovered that it was in fact a very thick tunnel plug, with a stopper attached by a silver chain. “It wont come out sweetheart” she explained”, I remove the stopper to poo, and to douche when I am to be assfucked, always with it in place”. His cock hardened as he gently removed the stopper and saw that the central hole was 5cm in diameter; “so that I can take the thickest cocks sweetheart” she explained.

Lying back on the sofa, she raised and spread her legs; “Check my pussy sweetheart” she invited. Mike knew that her pussy was very tight and that she did not want big cock, his six inch length and 5.75inch circumference always slightly stretching and filling her tightness.

“They started on me the moment I arrived” said Debbie, “as soon as I entered I was blindfolded, then stripped naked apart from my holdups, and tied onto a couch with my arms above my head and legs spread wide and raised, someone sucked on my clit until I came, then my pussy was fucked by a cock the same size as yours until I came again and I felt him cum inside me, then I was fucked so many times I lost count, at least ten and the cocks seemed bigger each time, my clit was teased several times as I was being fucked aswell so that I had at least three or four orgasms, then when they had finished I was released and allowed to shower and go to bed, I was exhausted”

He was amazed; her clitoris now wore a silver ring and was somewhat bloated. Her cunt, which was the only way to describe what he saw, was gaping wide; she smiled at his shock and said “Imagine darling, I can now take a cock your size together with four fingers” she explained, “I can even have you with a fist inside me”.

”I have been used by so many different cocks, some short and thick, some long and thin, and really enjoyed them all. One was only 6 and a half inches long but thicker than your wrist, and you can see how my pussy is now stretched wide; another was very thin, not even an inch and a half wide, but over ten inches long and it was forced all the way into my pussy”. “I was pleasured by both of those in my mouth aswell” she conceded, “after they had fucked me ; and you know how I love to taste myself from a cock that has been inside me !”

“The short thick one fucked my ass aswell, a lot, and it came inside me so much that his spunk was used to lubricate that tunnel plug as it was forced inside me, it can’t be removed now, and once it was in place I was fucked in my ass so many times, even by that ten inch one!”

“The Master said that I was his best result yet, as after training I could now be used for pleasure by cocks of any size and in any way, restrained or not at the guy’s discretion, in my pussy, ass, or throat, and that as I obviously took pleasure myself from all of that aswell he was delighted with the result and hoped that my husband would appreciate his training!”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heonixrising500Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Very sexy lady

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice story

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

Is this tunnel plug a real thing

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *irDandSubCouple  over a year ago

southampton

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *eduction1981Man  over a year ago

Manchester

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Birmingham

Ready rof part two ??

By *eduction1981Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Yes please

By *ree diverMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *3skycoupleCouple  over a year ago

ferryhill

Yes please xxx

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

Birmingham

“I was allowed to rest every morning” she continued “then each afternoon the master came to inspect my progress, checking my pussy and ass for cleanliness, sensitivity and size, sometimes roping my tits and always clamping my nipples, putting straps on my wrists and ankles then taking me to the training room where I was told to kneel before him and make his cock hard using my lips, and suck him until he came in my mouth, then either swallow his cum or allow it to dribble onto my tits, then they started on me,

often two or three together, using my pussy, ass, tits and mouth, sometimes all at once, I was tied and used by the first three, then released, blindfolded and passed to another guy who made me suck his huge cock, don’t whether black or white, until it oozed lots of precum which I had to swallow, then he tied me and fucked me very roughly in my pussy; his cock was so thick he had to really force it in even though I was already stretched as you can see”.

“That was just the start, she said, and it went on like that all day and untill midnight, and the same every day. I was taken to a sauna club and made to suck every guys cock, then they took turns with me, about 20 of them one or two at a time, I was fucked in the pussy, ass and throat so many times I lost count, then back to the master’s where they carried on like that, about ten of them, and the more they could see how I had been used, the more depraved they became! At one time there were two cocks my pussy, one in my mouth and something very big in my ass, I don’t know what it was but it was then removed and forced into my pussy whilst the two cocks fucked me in the ass. Next day I was taken back to the sauna again, blindfolded and tied on a bench and every guy who came fucked me one way or another for the whole day, then I was wrapped in a sheet and taken back to the house just as I was, with spunk everywhere, which excited them so much, and the ten of them fucked or wanked on me all evening.”

Despite his shock at all of this, Mike found that his cock was rockhard and soaked in oozed precum. “I can be blindfolded aswell if the guys wish” she said “then I won’t know if the cocks are black or white”.

At this, Mike’s cock spunked involuntary as she stood to remove the anal plug’s stopper, and copious amounts of discoloured spunk seeped out, to join that already slowly leaking from her swollen, distended and obviously many times penetrated and slightly bruised cunt.

“I was returned to you like this” she said, “so that you will know that I am now your well used and fully trained slutwife, and will willingly do and enjoy anything that you wish, absolutely anything!”

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *onewolf444Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

What a story.

It has turned me on so much.

I hope there's further installments

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London