FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An unexpected encounter

An unexpected encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *m389 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bromley

An unexpected encounter

You can call this a rebound, one night stand or whatever term suits. But I like to think of it as fate bringing together the lives of two strangers for a brief moment.

I had broken up with my girlfriend of seven years. A long time for a relationship and one would expect marriage to have been on the cards by this time. But things were never meant to be. Drowning in my misery, I looked towards dating apps for some relief. I never quite imagined myself using dating apps. They felt superficial and shallow, I would only swipe a few minutes before I got bored.

It might be algorithms or might be randomness but somehow, I got a like from a woman Michelle. Food, football and beer, those were her interests, I don’t think I’ve ever met a woman who loved this combination and naturally curiosity got the better of me. And so, we matched, we talked over days, I remember most of our conversation was around Korean dramas. Oh yea, that was the most surprising thing, finding out she was into kdramas.

I recall flirting a few times when my hormones got the better of me, but she was having none of it. We were destined to be text buddies but somehow my voice managed to pique her interest, of all things… The combination of my accent and my voice hit the right spots and it wasn’t long until we were on a call together.

It was pretty innocent talk at the beginning, we talked a lot about Korean dramas, life, everything and anything. I don’t remember how our call descended to pure sexual lust but I do remember telling her I had only ever been with my ex and she wanted to be my first after my relationship ended. We spent hours turning each other on, I spoke softly and quietly into the phone seducing her with every word uttered from my mouth. She would describe her wet she was, and how she longed for my cock inside her. God, I vividly recall how turned on I was, I was a man with one mission, nothing else mattered in the world, I needed to be inside her.

We teased each other to the brink until we couldn’t take it anymore, we started working out how we could meet as soon as possible. A combination of train strikes and work made it difficult but fuck it, we weren’t going to let anything get in our way and so we booked at hotel in London for the next day. By the time we went to sleep it was 3AM. I barely got any sleep at all…

The next day was a Friday, fortunately for me work was quiet and so I took half day off. Rail strike made travelling to the hotel a pain but I was excited all the way. I arrived at the hotel first, check-in, made my way to the room, sending a text to her with a picture of the bed where we were going to have each other. It wasn’t long before Michelle arrived, and my god she was a stunning woman, I was nervous and tried not to show it.

We sat and watched TV for a while to calm our nerves. It wasn’t long until our hands were over each other and our lips were pressed together. We slowly danced our clothes away and into the bed. I wanted to explore all of her, like a baby with a new toy I was putting my mouth to all of her, her lips, her neck, her nipples…

Her breasts were so large and slow, I just loved burying my face into them.

And my god she sure knew how to tease me, every time her lips or tongue met my body, it turned on a switch, ratcheted up the tension in me. I wanted to try something with her that I had never done, the 69 and she obliged. As she moved into position, I was greeted with the most wonderful view of her pussy. It was beautiful and it wasn’t long before I was tasting it with my tongue. I loved pleasuring her, hearing her moans and reactions to my every lick. It was a mesmerising sight, seeing so close-up the love tunnel and while lost in my thoughts a wonderful feeling engulfed my cock as she devoured me with her mouth. I could only lie there and enjoy the sensations. I could enjoy her oral forever but both knew we wanted more.

I sat with my back on the headboard and she straddled me. We had agreed she were to be in control of our first time, and control she took. She teased my cock with the lips of her pussy for what felt like decades. My cock at the edge, feeling her warmth and wetness but not getting to embrace it. I don’t know how I kept control of myself, it would have been easy to simply grab her hips and plunge myself deep into her, but I stuck to the script, she was in control… I begged so many times to put me inside as she slides her pussy lips and up down my shaft. I would kiss her and suckle on her breasts in hopes of making her succumb.

I resigned myself to enjoy her pussy lips kissing my cock, until a moment when I felt the angle change and the lips were kissing the tip of my cock. Not a second later, she slowly sat down and I sighed in relief as I felt my cock enter her warm, wet, snug vagina. It felt so good to be inside her, connected to her with her love tunnel wrapped around my cock. It felt right, it felt like home and I didn’t want to leave.

What started as a passionate slow ride became primal fuck as she rode me hard and rough, impaling herself on me as my cock. With her every ride I could feel me almost exit her before being plunged back into the bliss. It felt so good but I wanted to take control, I needed to take control, I need to fuck her hard.

We quickly changed to missionary; my cock can’t bear a second not being inside her. As I mounted on top of her, I loved the sensation of entering her. I was incapable of thought at the point, I need to release and so I fucked her pussy like it was my last day on earth. My god it felt so good, her pussy was like a warm wet glove just massaging every inch of my cock just urging it to let go. I groaned in the last few strokes as I go past the point of no return and in the stroke, I plunged myself as deep as I can in her. I felt the most intense cum of my life as I erupted inside her. I felt myself unload ropes and ropes of seed, painting all her pussy walls with my cum, flooding her pussy.

We were spent, I was so drained, I must have cum a part of my soul inside her. I stayed inside her in our post-coital bliss, chatting, kissing, fondling…, not wanting to disconnect.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

So good

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *ormladMan  over a year ago