FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > House viewing fantasy

House viewing fantasy

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Shields

I like this fantasy because it is one of those you could make reality.

The main people in it are myself and my wife (of course) and a third man, woman or couple and we are going to view a house that they've got for sale.

Their house isn't really for sale. That's the game.

But we roleplay like we're there to view, talking about how we already have a buyer for ours etc, the usual stuff.

Hope that's clear.

There's the social bit where we chat in the hallway and the usual showing around a couple of rooms and of course the second part of any property viewing is the bit where the owners leave the viewers in a room to chat.

You've probably guessed the next bit. That's right, we start off groping and get to fucking, almost fully clothed but naked enough so that when the owners come back to see if there's anything we would like to ask and hear us fucking (not noisily) from the other side of the door, they watch from where they are, even making themselves seen while we carry on fucking.

The owners come over and have a good look and watch Jane's tits bouncing, all pulled out of her bra and watch her fleshy arse wobble as I fuck her from behind.

The owners starts playing with themselves while they watch and the rest is quite fluid as we make it up as we go along but with minimal contact from either side (we're only there to be watched)

The roleplay can leave with us as we leave or end with us all cumming but ultimately, it's about how easy the fantasy is to play out and enjoy.

* If this is of interest to you and you're on here as a straight guy, please don't message and offer for us to come around when your missus is at the bingo or has nipped to Asda

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic