FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Exs laptop

Exs laptop

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My ex was very quiet and timid and that's partly why I really liked her, she was friendly and everyone always commented how lovely she was. The only problem we had was she never seemed to really open up sexually.

After a year or two together I was using her MacBook and noticed that all the photos she's ever taken or received had been backed up by iCloud. I couldn't resist looking.

All her recent photos were very normal everyday female stuff. However when I scrolled further and further down to before our relationship started I saw that she wasn't always this quiet vanilla girl she portrays now.

The video I saw next truly shocked me, she was laid asleep and what I believe was her ex was filming himself playing with his cock, he woke her up pressing his cock against her mouth and she had the biggest smile, she instantly wrapped her lips around his dick and started sucking him off. She had given me blowjobs before but not like this, she was licking his balls, his gouch, his bellend, she couldn't wait to get it back in her mouth. The video did make me feel quite sick and like I wasnt good enough or she didn't actually like me.

The next thing I could find was what must have been the photos from some sexting, one of a veiny cock, then one from her showing her ass, the next of the guy wanking, the next of her spreading her pussy. Again not something she would even speak about with me.

Carried on scrolling and I couldn't believe my eyes, she was getting fucked by TWO lads from what looked like a night out in a hotel. A guy stood up filming her while she sucked his cock while the other one pounded away at her from behind. She looked in complete bliss. I'd never seen that expression on her face before.

I've heard of girls going through a 'slut' phase but this much of a dramatic change really threw me!

Anyway I never mentioned it to her as it was all in the past and she had done no wrong to me. I do still wonder though.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s usually the quiet ones

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley