FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi encounter in club

Bi encounter in club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Many years ago I had an unexpected but very horny encounter in a sauna/club in North wales.there was a young couple in one of the open rooms and went in to watch them playing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

We all said hi and I asked if it was ok to watch.they said yes and soon the young woman(Claire) was on all fours and her fella (Dan) was eating out her pussy.it was horny to watch and I had my cock out.claire asked if I'd like to have my cock sucked as Dan fucked her.i said oh god yeah.she smiled and said ok but I'd like you to do something for me too.

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *anarkshireguy400Man  over a year ago

glassford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go on

By *en1234300Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

She asked me if I'd be up for licking her pussy after Dan had cum in her.this was something I'd never done before but I enjoyed both pussy and cock and said yeah ok.she smiled and said we will be leaving the door open so anyone can come in and see you doing it.this just turned me on even more and Dan told me not to cum until he had.i was struggling to hold back as Dan was really fucking Claire very hard and he said they'd deliberately not had sex for days so he should cum loads.he said and I want you to lick up every drop from her pussy and any on my cock.

By *5432141Man  over a year ago

East Midlands

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"She asked me if I'd be up for licking her pussy after Dan had cum in her.this was something I'd never done before but I enjoyed both pussy and cock and said yeah ok.she smiled and said we will be leaving the door open so anyone can come in and see you doing it.this just turned me on even more and Dan told me not to cum until he had.i was struggling to hold back as Dan was really fucking Claire very hard and he said they'd deliberately not had sex for days so he should cum loads.he said and I want you to lick up every drop from her pussy and any on my cock."

I would be down there like a shoot. I've done this before and it's such a turn on

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

» Add a new message to this topic