FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > New mistress

New mistress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A fantasy I have for a domme on here.

I’d had her on my hotlist or should that be hit list for a couple of months.

Hot as fuck, long dark hair, hour glass figure with a cleavage you’d just want to get lost in, no photos of her ass but my imagination was telling me I’d want to feast on it, if allowed

Having thought there was no point in having a lady on my hot list and not at least seeing if I was her type , I sent her a message telling her that despite usually being dominant in the bedroom I had a fantasy about being dominated by a lady who would also explore my bi side.

I’d had threesomes before where things had got close.

To my surprise I received a reply , we’d chatted about what she liked her subs to do and today was the day I was to finally meet her.

I was nervous as fuck, not usual for me I’m usually more laid back because not everyone will like everyone and that’s cool. I think it was more because of what she’s said she was going to do to me and have me do to her.

I showers once I’d finished work , I was to meet her at the hotel , check in and tell her the room number so she could get the key from reception and make her own way to the room and then let me know when she was ready for me.

I did as I was told and went and ordered a beer in the bar.

My phone lit up with a new message “ You can come up now sub”

I downed the rest of my beer and made my way to the room, the door was slightly ajar , I pushed it open slowly and stepped inside

“Close the door behind you sub” wow the voice was like chocolate, rich and smooth and sexy .

The room was dark except for one light which was behind mistress , all I could see was a silhouette of her body and boy did my cock react, those curves looked even better in the flesh.

“Strip for your mistress “

“Yes” I said

“Pardon sub?”

“Sorry , yes mistress”

I pulled my sweater over my head and undid my trousers letting them fall to the floor, I then took my socks and pants off , standing there completely naked in front of someone I couldn’t see and had never seen her face , and despite feeling vulnerable I had a semi that I had no where to hide.

“Mmm sub you appear aroused and I’ve not touched you yet “ ….

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asseur_9Man  over a year ago

Ballymoney

more

“Get on your knees for your mistress”

I did as I was told “yes mistress “

She stood forward , I could still only make out a silhouette of her curves from the light behind her, I could smell her perfume though , it was heady and intoxicating, she slipped a blindfold over my eyes and then she bent down and took my jaw in her hand and and kissed me hard on the lips , biting my lip hard as she reached down and pinched one of my nipples

Fuck I said and moved a hand up towards her

“Oh no sub , I’ve not told you you can touch me yet, you don’t deserve to touch me yet “

Yes mistress I replied

I was led to the bed and pushed to bend forward

Sub needs to learn a lesson already doesn’t he ? Hey sub ?

Yes mistress I replied

I felt her gloved hand caressing my bare ass cheek before I heard a swish and then a sharp sting on my arse cheek. Fuck that hurt , it was swiftly followed by another and another.

Stand up and turn around sub

I heard another noise behind me and then felt a pair of lips around my still semi hard cock , I then felt a hand grasp it and squeeze it hard , at the same time I felt a sting of a whip on my ass.

My cock twitched against the pain of the whip and become harder as the lips sucked the head of my cock harder …

By *reyfox69Man  over a year ago

nearby

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

The pleasure of the lips sucking my cock and the pain of the whip on my ass was exquisite, each sting of the whip made my cock twitch between those lips, which was greeted with a moan.

A blindfold was put over my eyes, mistress lent forward and whispered in my ear “you didn’t think that was me sucking yiur cock did you sub ?” She then laughed

As she’s lent forward her big tits were pushed against my back , I could feel she was wearing some sort of fishnet body stocking, and those boobs felt full and firm against me

She reached round and pinched one of my nipples hard as she rubbed her tits against me

“Mmm you are enjoying that aren’t you sub, look at that hard cock being sucked by one of my other subs”

Knew mistress was bi , so I had no idea if I was being sucked by a guy or a woman, all I did know was that it felt amazing

Mistress reached round and began pulling both my nipples , twisting them and tweaking them, moaning in my ear as she did so.

Mistress pulled my hands behind my back and tied them together at my wrists

I was then sat down on a chair

“Take his blindfold off “ mistress ordered

I squinted against the light of the room and could make out three people.

The slight if mistress causes me to take a sharp in take of breath

Luscious Long dark hair down to the middle of her back , she wore a masquerade ball mask and I could make out her brown eyes behind it.

I was drinking her in, her curvy figure in the fishnet body stocking , pvc gloves and thigh length pvc boots, I was mesmerised.

She took the crop in her hand and flicked it at my still hard cock, she caught the head of it and pain and pleasure shit through my body causing me to moan loudly.

Mistress smiled at me.

I noticed the two other people in the room , one make one female , clearly mistress’s other subs , I had no idea which one of them had been sucking the end of my cock.

Mistress laid back on the bed and began caressing her tits , tracing her fingers over her big hardening nipples. She opened her legs

“Wank that cock for me sub”

With that the guy came over to me and took my cock in his hand and began slowly wanking my cock

Mistress was watching and playing with her big tits , pulling her nipples hard as she watch her sub wank me off

By *otnew16Man  over a year ago

Dartford

By *oe774Man  over a year ago

Stowmarket

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover