FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first time

My first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *panddown OP   Man  over a year ago

Broughton

This is a true story and happened while I was in the sixth form at school.

I had been to a school 'disco' i think the word was back then. There was a girl I knew who had wanted to dance with me all evening, Lucy. She looked great - thinking back she could have been no more than a size 6, dressed beautifully, eyes sparkling and subtle elegant jewellery. After a couple of dances our arms were round each other before kissing. The disco ended and everyone went home. I didn't see or hear from Lucy again and I thought I never would.

The following weekend there was another disco, this time I was fairly d*unk and after missing out on seeing Lucy again decided I was out to snog as many girls as possible, my friends knew about this and they were doing the same! Instead I found myself with one girl, Sarah, all evening. Not as petite as Lucy but a great pair of airbags to play with and a firm bottom - again nothing happened.

During the following week I got a phone call from Lucy saying I had been kissing her best friend Sarah - I couldn't believe how the situation I found myself in, of all the girls that live in the two different areas I end up snogging two best friends!! She wasn't too upset about it but suggested she and Sarah meet me and one of my friends on a sort of double date!

I found a friend, Steve, who was willing to join the three of us. Walking through the village I was asked who I wanted to pair off with. There was no doubt in my mind that it wa Lucy I wanted but didn't want to offend Sarah so I suggested we had a little time with each! Everyone agreed so they asked me who I wanted to go with first so I said Sarah to get that one out of the way.

We got to the park, Sarah and I found some bushes as did lucy and Steve - after a short period of snogging we were all back agreed that we were all happy and we swapped.

This time Lucy and I went to the bushes, the snog was fantastic and she sat on me - my hands were in her top playing with her small boobs she said she wanted me to play with her lower down so I slipped my hand down the front of her jeans. I couldn't feel any knickers but it was still a tight fit so she removed her jeans and her top...........

Will continue a bit later...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Broughton

She then told me to remove my jeans and boxers, I was a little shy as I had never been naked with a girl before - never even gone further than kissing but I agreed. She lay on top of me again, I loved the feel of her nipples pressing into me and the way her cute body moulded into me - god I was hard, I was hoping that she didn't think my cock was too small or too big!

She parted her legs so that they fell either side of mine and I could feel moisture from her pussy against me, I went to feel between her legs but she moved my hand away!

Instead she was gyrating her hips onto me, I wasnt sure if I was inside her or she was just rubbing against me all the time we were kissing ever so passionately. This continued for ages and I was loving every moment - then she slid down my body before raising and lowering herself, I felt a delightful warm wet sensation engulfing me - yes I AM inside her now, she stretched my arms above my head holding my wrists pushing down on me and lifting herself up I was close to exploding, so she slowed down, making me wait then sat up - it was the first time I saw her pussy and my cock was inside it glistening with her moisture she started riding me and moaning - her legs covered in mud and leaves!! At this point Steve and Sarah appeared - I could see Steve was hard, I don't know if it was from watching us or the time he had with Sarah - Lucy motioned him over and told him to drop his pants. He obeyed and put his cock in Lucy's mouth, she expertly (in my novice opinion) started sucking him off while riding me Sarah got undressed and placed her pussy just over my face leaning forward on her knees........

Back in a bit reliving this has made me really horny - never relived this before, off for a little gratification

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going

Broughton

I could tell from the way Steve was going he was as close to cumming as I was and Lucy seemed keen to finish him off as he came I felt Lucy tighten around me and she started riding me harder and faster, his cum was dribbling out of her mouth.

Sarah leant forward and started massaging Lucy's clit as Lucy was riding me which seemed to tip Lucy over the edge, this pulled me over the edge and I could feel myself cumming into Lucy - Sarah leant forward and was licking the cum that was dribbling out of Lucy and she lowered her pussy onto my face - she tasted fantastic!!! After a while we removed ourselves from each other got dressed and went home - very dirty in more ways than one.

I lost my virginity in a same bush / different bush swap!

Brilliant! Got me all excited ha ha

Fantastic read mate, excellent story, made me so horny!

» Add a new message to this topic