FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > She makes me her cum slut

She makes me her cum slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rTongueTeaser OP   Man  over a year ago

CHELMSFORD

From chatting on here and texting I totally knew I was talking to someone very experienced in the swinger world, she loved getting oral, this is how we got talking originally, she said on her status looking for a good tongue, I told I was an expert with my tongue, always up for eating pussy, as our conversation went on I shared fantasies of mine and she told me experience of hers, she liked mmf, mff, groups, anal, Watersports and loads of other stuff, I'm not experienced in all that, only came on here looking for a fuck buddy, I'm pretty innocent in comparison her, after a day or so of talking we met up, the arrangement was I'd pick her up from her house, that was my understanding, I got to her house and we never went out, she said I was early and she needed to clean up before we do anything, I ask if I could help, of course you can she said, she showed me to her bedroom, push me on my back, straddle me in seconds, I could see she had no knickers on, quickly she was on my chest, her knees pinned my arms down, her pussy was inches from my face, as she started rub it with her fingers she asked me if liked what I saw, I told her I'd love to eat her pussy, she laughed a little and carried on rubbing her clit right in front of me, are you going to help me clean up she asked, as I nodded and said yes she planted her pussy right on my mouth, I think you'll like this, guess who's been fucked today she ask very sarcastically.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

CHELMSFORD

If you've read this before, I had to change the title of the thread

CHELMSFORD

I was turned on beyond belief as I started eating her beautiful well used pussy, she gripped me by the ears and pulled my face in to her hot sloppy pussy, you're doing good she said, I thought I would make you into a little cum slut after our conversation last night, it will be so much easier for you to eat a creampie if you haven't already cum, last night on the phone I'd admitted to her I fantasize about eating my own cum after I've fuck someone but I always lose that urge once I have cum so I'd never actually done it.

Do I taste good she asked as my tongue explored her pussy, I let out an agreeing ummmmmm, she rocked back and forth on my face for a long while, I could tell she was loving it, she was getting louder enjoying herself, suddenly she squirted all over my face totally soaking me in her hot juices, I swallowed some and just got showered by the rest, she got up to re-positioned herself and she grabbed her phone, she sat herself back on my face, this time I had more of her arse in my face, I'm going to texts the others, get this party started, Tracey will love your pussy eating skills, Amanda definitely prefers a good fucking but I reckon she'll like you.

CHELMSFORD

It wasn't long before we were joined, someone obviously had a key as Sarah's arse hadn't left my face, hows this little cum slut doing then Sarah? So so I guess said Sarah as she go up, I kind of felt a bit put out by this comment, as I looked up there a very sexy half naked woman taking Sarah's place, I have some more cum for you to eat she announced as planted her pussy perfectly over my mouth, as my tongue dived in to her pussy I was shocked at how much cum was in there, this load was much thicker and warmer than the load I had from Sarah, I want that all licked out, I need to be clean for Steve when he comes back, I just kept licking and sucking at her pussy, Amanda let me have him now said another voice, give me another two minutes Tracey, the boys will be here soon and I want to be clean, I didn't know what was going on but I could feel my trouser coming off and my boxers shorts, someone had the head of my cock in her hand, my arms were pulled round behind my head and cuffed either side of the bed post, my cock was now gently being suck enough to distract while I was cuffed, my cock was still being sucked as something wet was on my arse, Amanda got up and I could see Sarah letting my cock out of her mouth,she told me to relax, she was pushing something up my arse, it actually felt good so I pushed towards her helping, they all giggled at this, pretty soon Tracey planted herself on my face, no surprise she also had a creampie for me, Tracey was the loud one of the 3, oh you little cum slut, you love this don't you, Sarah wasn't sure how you'd cope tonight but you are a complete little cum whore and you love your arse being filled too don't you, this is a right bonus, sometimes this gets a little forced and pushy but you just love it, I can't wait until the boys get here, I'm gonna tell them what a good job you have done eating all their cum, Sarah and Amanda left us to it and went to get drinks, they offered us drinks too, Tracey said she'd have another water and I'd have the same, it was good of her to answer for me as I was pretty busy, Tracey's pussy was the biggest, she was in her early forties, she was sexy as fuck, I was enjoying eating her and sucking all the cum out, she didn't have as much as Amanda but like Amanda's load this was still warm, as I lick her she had hold of my dick, you are a lucky little slut eating all this cum aren't? she lifted herself off of me long enough for me to agree, Somebody needs thanking for all this, she licked the end of my cock as she got up, we are going to play a game of guess who in a minute, she put a very tight cock ring on my cock then she leaned over me and put a blindfold over my eyes, I couldn't see anything, it was at this point she shouted out he's ready..

By *luttyguy132Man  over a year ago

Uddingston

By *eeman1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

By *a_6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *5432141Man  over a year ago

East Midlands

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmmm

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Looking forward to reading what happened next

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Let it begin hehe

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Wow more please

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Omg If only this would happen to me I would be such a willing participant

By *rumgoodtimeMan  over a year ago

sutton coldfield

Love this can’t wait fr it to continue

By *evinsaga619Man  over a year ago

tralee

By *takerMan  over a year ago

gosport

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *eteinhantsMan  over a year ago

Southsea

By *asseur_9Man  over a year ago

Ballymoney

By *till HandyMan  over a year ago

Redruth

This is such a turn on !

I want !

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Keep it going

By *ig man 40Man  over a year ago

havant

By *rJandMrsJCouple  over a year ago

Hyde

When's the next part arriving

CHELMSFORD

I could hear everyone coming back and it was clear the guys had now joined the girls, I was pretty nervous now as I wasn't sure of the plans, I had told Sarah way too much the night before.

I hadn't expected to meet Sarah, she lived 60+ miles away and we'd only just connected, her profile actually said "not meeting at the moment" I thought a bit of phone sex was the thing, so I'd been pretty open sharing my fantasies with her, even made it up a bit because I knew she was liking it, this is how I've ended up cuffed here, I'd mentioned it the night before. Sarah asked me lots of questions, would I like to watch her with another girl or a guy, she had asked if I'd play with other guys, I told her I'm straight, she asked if was ever a little curious, I said no not really, she told me you're either curious or you're not, this is good, you are curious she said, if you wasn't curious you'd just say no, you'd like cock she said, I told her I didn't fancy men, no you probably don't she agreed, but I sure you'd like a young cock she laughed, I said maybe, so that was clearly left in her head.

As I laid there I was offered some water by Tracey, I nodded and she held my chin and gently poured some water in my mouth, when I'd finished drinking she announced to everyone that we have a new cum slut tonight, he loves the taste of your spunk, he's very grateful for the loads you guys left for him, with that Amanda butted in, I need fucking right now, she grabbed my cock and gave it a little shake, you'd like my pussy on your face while I'm being fucked wouldn't you, I said yeh of course, as she place her pussy down on my face I felt someone else getting on the bed, Amanda said this is Jason, He's a stud who loves fucking me and he cums like a horse, you need to thank him for the load he left in me earlier she said, I could hear him entering Amanda's wet pussy and I could feel someone playing with my cock, as Jason started to fuck Amanda she lifted off my face Jason fucked her very fast for about 5 mins, he was really hammering her and she was loving it, I'm ready to cum he said, Amanda pushed him off her and told him to wait, Peter you better come and fuck me until you're ready to cum too she said, I felt Jason get off the bed as someone else was entering Amanda's wet pussy, my cock was still being played and actually starting to hurt a bit, I notice I feel what ever was in my arse was beginning to get bigger, does that feel good you little slut I heard Sarah asking, I didn't get a chance to answer, Amanda was screaming away as she was being pounded by peter, I could hear Tracey again, her voice was clear and loud, who likes my new strap-on she shouted, everyone said yes, I've being waiting for the perfect time to use it and I'm going to fuck our little slut once he's sucked it for me, on that note Amanda and Peter both got up, there was some shuffling around, Open your mouth for me baby said Tracey, I opened up and I could feel the realistic cock enter my mouth, Now suck it how you like your dick suck she ordered, I slowly move my mouth up and down a few times, this wasn't enough, my balls were held and squeezed just enough to make me pay attention, you need to go a bit faster and take it deeper or I'm gonna squeeze these balls much harder said Sarah, as I got work on it I swear I felt it throbbing, I carried on and the back of my head was pushed towards the cock, I was gagging and suddenly my mouth was filled, clearly this was a real cock, it came a lot, It was hot and thick like I'd eaten from Amanda's pussy, as soon as the he'd finished coming he moved back, Tracey said you seemed to enjoy that, are you ready to suck my strap on now you dirty little cum slut?

CHELMSFORD

More to come in a few days!

By *rmbtsTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Andover

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

WOW

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *onred1221Man  over a year ago

essex

By *ohnathonMan  over a year ago

warrington

Love facesitting

CHELMSFORD

"Love facesitting"

Its in the top one of things i like

CHELMSFORD

"When's the next part arriving "

Do you like?

CHELMSFORD

Thanks for the messages / likes etc..

Love it

By *aul888Man  over a year ago

Hull

Great story

By *nexpectedExplorerMan  over a year ago

Gower

Interesting

By *untobehadMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

By *en1234300Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

By *oe774Man  over a year ago

Stowmarket

Wish it was me

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

CHELMSFORD

Anyone one here done similar?

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

Mmmmm

CHELMSFORD

Pretty sheepishly I said i was ready, its wasn't to convincing, Tracey definitely wasn't having it, she told me that's not good enough! to be honest I wasn't sure what or who they would have me suck next and I wasn't totally comfortable with it yet, I could clearly hear more sexual activity in the room, I think it was Amanda was getting fucked, I couldn't see what was going, someone had just start playing with a very powerful vibrator on my cock, I could feel my cock vibrating like pulses of electric were going through it, it seriously felt so good and if it wasn't for the cock rings tight fit around my cock I'd absolutely be shooting my load everywhere, Tracey said to me I bet you want to cum don't you, I told her I really needed to cum right now, its hurting me how much I need to cum, she giggle and said well I'll do you a deal, I'll let you take the cock ring off once you have made Peter cum, I didn't really like this deal but I needed to cum so much that I said ok, Tracey laughed and said see Sarah, I told you, total cock sucker, I bet he's waited all his life for tonight, ok now open up and show me how much you want to suck Peter's cock, I went for it, as soon as i got the cock in my mouth I heard giggling from the girls but i just done everything I could to with this cock until I was rewarded with another mouth full of cum, I was actually happy with myself, everyone clapped and complimented me on how good I'd done, Sarah said that was amazing babe, Darren usually lasts long than that, Tracey said I'm sending that, there was more giggling, the plug that was in my arse was removed slowly and replaced with another harder one, this one vibrated and just added to my need to cum, Please can I cum now I pleaded, Tracey laughed and said No, you haven't made Peter cum have you! There was a pause then she said you just sucked Darren off, I asked you to show me how much you wanted to suck Peters cock, I can see you really wanted to suck it, you gave us a really good show, but you haven't made Peter cum so you aren't cumming, there was more laughing, the bitch had tricked me again, I've made Peter cum Amanda said, he's left a lovely big treat for someone in my pussy, my blindfold was removed as Amanda's pussy was above me, Look at my Pussy she said, it was starting to leak, it was shaven clean, it was a beautiful well fuck pussy, she carefully placed herself down on me face and told me to eat her, I could hear the guys saying good bye and thanks for the fun, after a few minutes of sucking on Amanda's pussy, I heard Tracey say I've sent it and they loved it, Sarah said I think his arse is ready now, Ok said Tracey, once Amanda is done there we'll get this little cum slut cleaned up and dressed like a whore and take him next door, You hear that Amanda asked, You're going to be dressed up like a slut for the 2 gays next door, we sent them a video of you sucking Darren's cock, in that video you really went for it, Tony and Mike were really impressed are so looking forward to meeting you and don't worry, they have agreed not to share the video if you convince them you love cock and you let them fuck your arse tonight.

By *aul888Man  over a year ago

Hull

By *ohnsim123Man  over a year ago

st andrews

Andover

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings