FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Risk of getting caught

Risk of getting caught

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erbys_couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derby

Mrs D just loves risky sex. The kind where you have a chance of being caught. Last weekend we were having fun and she reminded me about the time we had sex just outside our front door. Let’s do it again she said, so we made our way downstairs. Once outside the front door we knew we had to be careful to avoid the outside light turning on to completely reveal what we were doing. One false move later made the light come on. That just made us braver, we moved out onto the driveway and carried on, her bent over the car with the light shining right on us. We live in a main road so quite a few cars came past. Huge turn on for us both.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obert and JaneCouple  over a year ago

Tamworth

Taking risks like that can be very exciting.

We just don’t have your courage. X

Derby

"Taking risks like that can be very exciting.

We just don’t have your courage. X"

Alcohol definitely helps! We’d definitely be very happy if we stumbled across you 2 having fun xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Risky sex is always hot such a turn on

I definitely agree with you seeing the pictures on their profile I would be a very happy man stumbling across those having risky fun

By *obert and JaneCouple  over a year ago

Tamworth

We’re flattered by your compliment.

Thank you. X

Who do people want to get caught by?

Derby

"We’re flattered by your compliment.

Thank you. X"

Absolute pleasure xx

By *ihullfunMan  over a year ago

hull

Me and my wife love the idea of been caught

By *aughty-couple1980Couple  over a year ago

wigan

Me an the wife love risky sex to our vids show we love sex out doors been caught by single blokes a few times

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Derby

"Me an the wife love risky sex to our vids show we love sex out doors been caught by single blokes a few times"

What did the guys do when they caught you?

We came out a club once and we’re still horny as hell so smiler got on her knees and sucked me while waiting for the taxi to arrive right in the center of town

Derby

"We came out a club once and we’re still horny as hell so smiler got on her knees and sucked me while waiting for the taxi to arrive right in the center of town "

Great story! Mrs D has done a few boob flashes in town

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

I’m a farmer up in Cumbria and me and Tina love outdoor sex , we have been caught a couple of times once by a couple of mature walkers way off the footpath and once by a local farmer who just happened to pop his head over the wall from his field looking into ours and we were the other side with Tina on top nearing her orgasm

Derby

"I’m a farmer up in Cumbria and me and Tina love outdoor sex , we have been caught a couple of times once by a couple of mature walkers way off the footpath and once by a local farmer who just happened to pop his head over the wall from his field looking into ours and we were the other side with Tina on top nearing her orgasm "

Did you just carry on when you got caught?

We got caught by a dog walker down the beach in the summer. I wanted to finish off but she wanted to get out if there quickly. Needless to say another pair if knickers lost

By *alwaylad13Man  over a year ago

galway

Me and my mature lady friend used to fuck 3 to 4 times a week in the back of a jeep at a local sports ground last year in a busy location we had to move on after getting a few close encounters someone knocking at the fogged up windows

By *heif6999Man  over a year ago

malton

I nearly got caught having sex on the front seat of the van in the woods by some dog walkers last week, if they’d have came 30seconds earlier they’d have had a lovely view of my ass in the window

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Many years ago I was having an affair with a married women who lived next door. Her husband worked away a couple of times a month giving us lots of opportunity to test her adventurous side. One night she agreed to go out and take pics of her against local landmarks. She dress it stockings suspenders thong, high heels all covered by along coat and out we went. It was gone 1am so very quiet. She posed at the street sign coat open tits on show legs open then onto the farmers gate similar photos front and back with her ent over and sat on it. Then down an unadopted road that lead to another street and a sub station. Again she posed against the sub station gate this time with her thong off by now she was feeling very horny and wanting my cock. We kissed I sucked her nipples and fingered her very wet cunt I was very hard and unfastened my trousers so I could take pics of her sucking my cock then we had a quick fuck. We wanted to have a good fuck back home so set off home but first I dared her to walk back with her coat open. She agreed if I’d keep my cock out. We had seen no one so far so it seamed an exciting safe bet we wouldn’t see anyone. 100yds later out of no where a guy appeared walking towards us we looked at each other she laughed I said just keep walking. The guy must have had a good view of both of us but mainly her bare cunt and tits. He walked past we didn’t look back just ran home laughing.

» Add a new message to this topic