FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > fantasy - slutty hook up

fantasy - slutty hook up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edangel OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

a kinky fantasy

after a short time chatting with a guy online we agree to meet up at a hotel in the bar,

he asks me to wear boots, stockings, no knickers short skirt, and a sexy top, so i choose my chain and cupless bra, and a tight low cut black long sleeve top.

we have agreed on some drinks and dinner and he has a room booked with some surprises for me.

i arrive and find him in a booth in the near empty bar as its only 3pm. he smiles as he sees me approach, i see him look at my legs and skirt, i sit opposite him and remove my jacket, he notices my nipples poking thru my top.

"cold or horny slut?" he asks as he pours me a glass of wine

"bit of both, sir" i smile back at him

"good , now move round closer to me"

i slide round the booth so we are next to each other, his hand slides up under my skirt

"no knickers, good slut, i like that you can so far follow orders"

"yes sir"

he kisses me and bites my lip

"since its early how about we have drinks and chat about everything i want to do to you then go work up an appetite, before dinner, then we can start the fun again"

"sounds good sir"

"well then slut, i will start with teasing you to see how much you can take before begging me to let you cum, then i'll put that tongue to good use"

"mmmm yes sir"

"then i'll blindfold you and tie you to the bed and fuck you til i cum and cover you tits with my load, and then i'll take photos you you covered and helpless"

"mmm yes sir use me as you see fit"

"good slut, i'll leave you to dry then you can get dresses in the outfit i have for you and we will come down for dinner, you my dirty little slut tits covered in my dried cum."

i smile at him and nod

"i cant wait to use you slut"

"yes sir im looking for ward to it too"

"good now finish your drink"

we finish our drinks and take the rest of the bottle up to his room

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Glasgow

we get into the lift and he grabs me around my waist and kisses me

"when we get into the room remove your top and skirt and then kneel next to the bed"

"yes sir"

the lift stops and i follow him a long the corridor, he stops and opens a door and lets me walk in 1st.

i unzip my skirt and step out of it and pull my top over my head and leave them both on a chair next to the door an dwlak over to the bed and kneel, he walks behind me and places a blindfold on me, then nipple clamps and cuffs my hands behind my back, he then moves me so i am bent over the bed.

"open your legs, slut"

i open my legs and he inserts a rabbit vibrator into me

"you may not cum until i say so understand slut?"

"yes sir"

he teases me and brings me close 3 times

"would you like to cum slut"

"yes please sir"

he removes the vibrator from me, and moves me back onto my knees, i feel the tip of his cock against my lips, i open my mouth and he pushes his full length into my mouth hes big and thick, i gag slightly he moves back, i lick the tip and run my tongue down the under side of his cock and back up and run my tongue bar over his tip and suck it before taking his full length in my mouth again, he holds me in place, til saliva runs down my chin, he pulls away from me

"now to see how good that pussy feels"

he picks me up and puts me on the bed, uncuffs my hands from behind my back and re-cuffs them to the head board. he slides his cock into me i moan as he thrusts slow and deep into me.

"mmm slut you feel good, im going to enjoy using you"

"yes sir" i moan as he thrusts harder

"what are you?"

"your slut sir"

"good, and what can i do with you"

"use me however you like sir"

"good"

he fucks me hard and fast,

"cum for me slut"

he rubs my clit with his thumb keeping me cumming as he pulls out of me and covers my tits in his cum.

he kisses me,

"now for some photos, keep your legs open and arch your back for me, good slut"

he uncuffs me

"kneel slut"

he helps me off the bed and i kneel hands behind my back

"open ur legs and your mouth and stick out our tongue"

i do as he says

"good slut, now stay there while i go shower"

Glasgow

after he's showered, he comes back to me and uncuffs me and takes off the blindfold.

he helps me up and over to a table with a mirror and make up on it and some baby wipes,

"best redo your make up slut"

i nod and clean off my ruined make up, i redo it and tidy up my hair

"very nice, now to get dressed"

he helps me over to the bed where a short black dress is laid out, a lacey red bodice, and stockings and a suspender belt, and a Bluetooth controlled vibrating egg,

"insert the egg, its controlled from my phone"

i put it in and he turns it on briefly and smiles, i get dressed, there are stiletto heels to match, the dress just covers the top of the suspenders and is figure hugging and plunges to just below my tits so you can see the part of the bodice.

"very nice slut, now just this"

as he moves behind me and puts a collar on me which is black and red leather with a ring in the middle.

"i have a matching lead for you for later, slut"

he moves in front of me pulls the right side of my dress and bodice to the side to expose my tit, and leans down and bites and sucks it, til i moan. he turns the egg on again and sucks my nipple til im close to cumming then he turns it off and lets go of my nipple, pulls my dress back into place.

"ready for dinner slut"

"yes sir"

"good, now if you show any signs of the egg being turned on at any point or moan in the slightest you will be whipped for each time"

"yes sir"

we head out of the room, and get in the lift

"oh and by the way i really want to whip you" he laughs in my ear as the lift door closes and the egg turns on again on a low setting.

Glasgow

he puts his arm around my waist and squeezes my ass as we walk to the dinning room, a wait meets us and shows us to a table in the far corner of the dining room.

sir orders us another bottle of wine and we order our food.

while we are waiting on the food, he plays with the settings on the egg, watching me to see if i give any signs of it, i keep a straight face, he smiles,

"so are you enjoying yourself so far slut?"

"yes sir"

"would you like to meet again next weekend, with a friend of mine? really get used"

"yes sir"

"good, we will make sure you are filled and cover in cum, and fucked so hard you can hardly walk"

"mmm yes please sir"

"btw my friend is bigger than me and likes it rough too"

i smile and he puts the egg up full, i gasp before i can stop myself, he smiles

"mmmm good thats the 1st whipping secured, do you want to cum for me slut, here in the middle of the dining room?"

i nod and also shake my head trying to calm myself

"cum for me slut, cum in front strangers and the staff" he smiles at me and points to the waiter bringing our starters over. he places them in front of us and smiles as he turns to leave i whimper and whisper "fuck" he looks back, sir picks up his phone and shows him the open app, he looks confused for a second then smiles,

"enjoy your meals, sir, miss" she grins and walks off

"awww i wonder how many whips that will be?" sir grins at me "or maybe we should ask him to come up to the room and whip you for me?"

i look up at sir in shock, he smiles,

"mmm im not sure if i want to share you tonight so, for now its just me whipping you"

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *oe774Man  over a year ago

Stowmarket

Glasgow

we finish up dinner without me cumming again,

we head to the lifts to return to the room

"remove your shoes, slut" sir whispers to me as we get into the lift

as the lift starts moving sir pulls the top of my dress and bodice down below my tits, pulls out a pair of clamps and puts them on me,

"walk in front of me slut and pull your dress up over your ass"

im not wearing any panties

he turns the eggs back on at full power, as we get to the room door he pins me against it and kisses me, as one hand moves between my legs and teases my clit, making me cum, he bites my lip and looks down the corridor as we see someone exit the lift, sir smiles and moves back away from me and turns me to face the person, who has stopped in the middle of the corridor, its the waiter from downstairs, sir unzips my dress and pulls it off me and then cuffs my hands behind my back, he opens the door and pulls me in the room and signals to the waiter to join us.

"hi, this is my slut for this evening, she will do anything i tell her to do. slut kneel"

i kneel infront of them both

"open your mouth"

i open my mouth and tilt my head back ready to take a cock

"see she's well trained and hungry for cocks, would you like her to suck you off?"

"are you sure?" the waiter stutters

"of course, just stick it in her mouth she'll have you cumming in minutes, the only condition is that you cum over her tits"

the waiter unzips his cock and moves in front of me, i lean up and take his cock in my mouth, i move back and lick the tip and run my tongue up and down the under side sucking on one of his balls before going back to suck the tip and take his whole length again as sir moves behind me and cuts off the bodice so im only wearing the suspenders then he holds my head in place til i gag, when he lets me go i move faster up and down his cock and suck the tip, the waiter moans and says hes gonna cum and pulls away from me and wanks himself off over my tits.

"what do you say slut"

"thank you for letting me suck your cock and cumming over my tits sir"

the waiter zips himself up and leaves

sir helps me stand and removes the eggs from inside me and moves me over to a high stool which he bends me over so my toes just touch the floor and my cum covered tits hang off one side, the clamps pulling on them, he gags me, and ties my ankles to the legs of the stool,

sir moves and gets the whip from his bag,

"now how many should i give you?" he smiles as he brings the whip down on my ass, a squeel against the gag

"the more noise you make the more i give you"

he whips me 5 times more with out me making a noise,

"aww its no fun when you behave slut" he grins as he whips me harder than ever i squeel louder so he whips me 5 more times at the same level, a squeel at each one,

i hear him drop the whip on the floor and go to the bag of things he brought with him, i feel lube hit my ass and he rubs it on my ass hole, he slowly pushes a plug into me.

Glasgow

he blindfolds me, and grabs my now sore butt cheeks and pulls them apart so he can slide his cock into my pussy, he fucks me hard and fast, hands digging into my red sore ass, he cums inside me and takes photos of me tied and gaged with cum drying on my tits and dripping from my pussy.

he then unties me from the stool and uncuffs my hands from behind my back to refasten them over the curtain pole at the french windows leading to a small balcony, so im on my tip toes, the curtains are open, i feel the cold glass against my back, he puts an under bust corset on me and turns me around so my tits are against the glass as he fastens the lace up back. he then fastens a harness around my waist and leg attaching a wand vibtrator to it so its right on my clit and he turns it on full, he then opens the other door and sets up a camera on the balcony to film me from outside, he also sets one up inside.

"cum as much as you like slut, im going to the bar"

i here him leave as i start to cum.

i loose track of time and the amount of times i cum, but my legs dont want to hold me up any more by the time sir returns

"ah good slut, still going i see"

he walks up behind me and removes the blindfold and then the vibrator which he quickly replaces with his hand and brings me to the edge again, he turns me around and wraps my legs around his waist as his slides his cock into me, he fucks me slowly but making each thrust count, he unties me from the curtain pole as he pulls out of me and makes me kneel so he can cum over my tits.

"good slut, these cameras have been live streaming to my website, you have proved to be very popular, i have had several people and a group looking to book you"

Glasgow

he lifts me on to the bed and ties me to each of the corners of the bed takes some more photos of me.

"your going to be very profitable, slut, next weekend you will be used by myself and a friend to film you to build up your portfolio, and afterwards you will be rented out to a birthday party."

he moves on to the bed and removes the gag, clamps, butt plug, and blindfold, but keeps me tied to the bed.

"how do you feel about my plans for next weekend, slut?"

"im looking forward to it sir, i hope i do you proud"

"good slut, now get some sleep, i'll fuck you awake in a few hours"

i fall asleep tied to the bed

By *ancSissySlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

I love this!! Can’t wait to hear more x

Glasgow

im woken from a deep sleep by sir fucking me hard and fast, when he sees im awake he stops still in me

"morning slut,"

"morning sir"

he carries on fucking me, pulling out to cum over my tits

"its still early slut, but you will get dressed and i will drop you home"

he unties me and hands me an outfit, of black fishnet suspenders and belt, short skirt, knee high boots, a peep-hole bra and a sheer see thru mesh top. he makes sure my nipples are on show, and he takes photos of me and then bends me over the stool and puts the eggs back in.

he packs up everything and hand me a small backpack,

"this is your outfit for next weekend and a phone that is purely for me and my contacts to message you ok?"

"yes sir"

"now you can be contacted at anytime after 7pm til 2am and you will answer the phone within 5 mins and comply with anything asked understand?"

"yes sir"

"now i will drop you home and you will follow instructions i message you when you get in"

"yes sir"

we leave the hotel room and take the lift down to the parking garage, sir turns on the eggs as we enter the lift.

"you will cum before you are allowed into the car"

"yes sir"

he pulls me in front of him and pulls my skirt up to play with my clit, i start to cum as the lift opens at the parking level,

"ohhh so close, slut, now you need to finish yourself off sit on the bonnet of my car"

he leads me over to his car, and spreads my legs and flims me playing with myself until i cum

"good slut"

we get into the car and he takes me home as we pull up outside my flat he leans over and pushes 2 fingers into my pussy and then licks them, smiles at me and says

"i cant wait til next weekend slut"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"im woken from a deep sleep by sir fucking me hard and fast, when he sees im awake he stops still in me

"morning slut,"

"morning sir"

he carries on fucking me, pulling out to cum over my tits

"its still early slut, but you will get dressed and i will drop you home"

he unties me and hands me an outfit, of black fishnet suspenders and belt, short skirt, knee high boots, a peep-hole bra and a sheer see thru mesh top. he makes sure my nipples are on show, and he takes photos of me and then bends me over the stool and puts the eggs back in.

he packs up everything and hand me a small backpack,

"this is your outfit for next weekend and a phone that is purely for me and my contacts to message you ok?"

"yes sir"

"now you can be contacted at anytime after 7pm til 2am and you will answer the phone within 5 mins and comply with anything asked understand?"

"yes sir"

"now i will drop you home and you will follow instructions i message you when you get in"

"yes sir"

we leave the hotel room and take the lift down to the parking garage, sir turns on the eggs as we enter the lift.

"you will cum before you are allowed into the car"

"yes sir"

he pulls me in front of him and pulls my skirt up to play with my clit, i start to cum as the lift opens at the parking level,

"ohhh so close, slut, now you need to finish yourself off sit on the bonnet of my car"

he leads me over to his car, and spreads my legs and flims me playing with myself until i cum

"good slut"

we get into the car and he takes me home as we pull up outside my flat he leans over and pushes 2 fingers into my pussy and then licks them, smiles at me and says

"i cant wait til next weekend slut""

You are my kind of slut: Fancy a no-holes-barred creampie Gangbang slut?

By *onningtonplumberMan  over a year ago

Donnington

Now I'm hard and honey, thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Glasgow

once ive gotten in to my flat, the phone sir gave me buzzes with a txt,

"i was very please with you slut, now film your self stripping and showering and sent it to me"

i take the phone into the bathroom and set it up on a shelf and film me stripping while the shower warms up, the film myself in the shower,

once ive sent it to sir he replies with a link to a website, it is a site for his "friends to watch videos of his subs and there are several of me from the weekend and the shower one i just sent, there is a section where they can pay to have special videos made for themselves or to book time with a sub,

at the top there is a competition link to spend a evening with a girl of their choice, including a private dinner, where the sub will be in lingerie and cuffs, and a play session which will be recorded for the winner to keep. there is a poll of which girls are most popular with the entrants, and i am leading by a long way.

Glasgow

i watch some tv and relax b4 heading to bed, as im getting ready for bed i get a txt for sir,

"you will sleep naked from now on, and send a photo of you lying on the bed before you go to sleep each night"

i strip off my pjs and send him a photo

"good slut, now before you go to sleep film your self on ur knees playing with your self til you cum you may use toys if you want to, send it to me then sleep"

i set up the phone next to my bed and get out my wand vibrator, kneel on the bed with my ass towards the camera, and film myself til i cum, them curl up and sleep.

in the morning i have a message waiting for me to check the website, i look and and video from the night before is the most viewed on the site.

i go to work and have a normal day, sir messages me that i have to have a relaxing night and he will contact me tomorrow night.

the next night about 5pm, i get a message saying a delivery will arrive at 7pm from sir and the delivery guy is a friend of sirs so i need to make sure i tip him well, at 6.30 i get another txt saying to strip and open the door to the delivery naked, invite him in, and give him a blow job in the hall way of my flat, film it and send it to him.

i strip and set up the phone on a table in the hallway and hit record when the buzzer sounds, the delivery guy is in his 20s cute and totally not expecting me to be naked, i take the very large box out of his hands and pull him into the flat, and push him against the door and kneel infront of him, and unzip his jeans, he's already semi hard, i take his cock out of his boxers and run my tongue over the tip, he moans "fuck sir said u'd tip but i didnt think he meant this" i take his full length in my mouth running my tongue bar down the under side of his cock, i pull away and lick the tip, i move his hand on to my head, and slide my hands to grab his ass, i take his fully in my mouth again, and he holds me in place til i gag, he loosens his grip and i move quickly up and down his shaft til he tightens his hold on my head again and cums hitting the back of my throat, gagging, he pulls out, and tells me to swallow, and lick him clean, i do as he says then he puts himself away and leaves. i stop the video and send it to sir.

15 mins later he txts

"good slut, he was very happy, now open your present, and send me photos of you wearing each outfit"

i take the box to my room and open it, there are several smaller boxes inside, and a collar on the top with pink metal fastenings and ring at the front, with a note tied to it, "you will wear this at all times out side of your work"

in the 1st box is a pair of knee high boots, very short black skirt and a mesh long sleeve top, no under wear, i put it on and send a few photos, the next is stockings, a mirco tartan skirt, nipple clamps, and a white shirt, i put it on and tie the shirt close at the bottom leaving the buttons open so you can see the clamps.

"good slut, i like how you know how to wear the outfits to their full potential"

the 3rd outfit is a full fish net red body stocking, then the next box is actually a digital camera, with a note on top of it "for filming your request vids"

Glasgow

the final box is of toys, ropes and cuffs etc.

txt "set up the camera, and take photos of you with nipple clamps on and bent over with a plug in"

By *hunderballs68Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

That is so hot

By *ubmit me for funCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Lucky girl

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england