FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pulling a guy in a pub

Pulling a guy in a pub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This coming Friday, we are hoping to tick off another fantasy.

We are looking at going for a couple drinks, spotting a guy we like the look of, chat to him, and invite him back to ours for a straight mmf.

Hopefully the guy we pick doesn't have a profile on here, as the fantasy is to pull a vanilla guy, ideally who's never had a 3sum, and entice him into our world for one night.

From this, we get our enjoyment of fulfilling another fantasy, and guy gets to have his first (hopefully) 3sum.

Has anyone else tried this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyandsweetCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We have talked about this and maybe tonight it will happen!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let us know how it goes,

By *inkyandsweetCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Oh my god.... Well she went out well both of us did and at was a party..! After it had finished she asked a work mate to come up to our room, which he did..

A few moor drinks went down and drinking games started.. Some how she ended up taking off her clothes and I went to the loo.. When I came back he was eating her pussy and we both took turns in fucking her whist she sucked us off.. It was a good night.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Not exactly but I did end up in a MMF with 2 guys that I got chatting to in a pub one night a few years ago, maybe they had the same idea your did and I was their vanilla x

» Add a new message to this topic