FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Creampie or cum cleaner

Creampie or cum cleaner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A fantasy of mine is to clean or lick up cum or a creampie from a pussy, it's been something that I'd like to try for a while, and now it really makes me horny thinking about it. It'll have to be another mans cum because I can't even get myself to taste my own let alone eat it, because after I've cum the idea just goes.

So i'm just wondering if there's other people that have or would like to do this, just so I don't feel like a bit of an oddball.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have the same fantasy not come true yet but the misses is well up for it. I don't think we are alone in this

Mr fumbling here, and I can say that a few weeks ago mrs fumbling came home with 2 lots of spunk up her, she was dripping, and I got to clean it , and then add some more, go for it! Check her feed back ,

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I've had a couple of guys take their own back plus a guy who wanted to meet after my fb had been and he took my fb's!!

"I've had a couple of guys take their own back plus a guy who wanted to meet after my fb had been and he took my fb's!!

"

very sexy x x

Well by the looks of it I'm not the only one.

Something that we've chatted about several times. We've come very close to doing it twice, but as you say Mr just looses the urge. Miss finds it a huge turn on though.

One day maybe.

Maybe do it the other way round then? Find a willing male to clean up after you?

I don't get how you're not all terrified of stds?! I'd be open to the idea but couldn't ever go bareback with anyone but Jonny - am I so unusual??

By *xxAngelxx!Woman  over a year ago

S

@funblingfingers, ur profile says safe sex???

we've been looking for a guy to clean up for us but we have very specific fantasies about that

I have watched as my wife cleaned a cream pie from a meet after her hubby had filled her pussy, within minutes me an my wife were snogging each other, fealt very naughty indeed and great fun.

"Something that we've chatted about several times. We've come very close to doing it twice, but as you say Mr just looses the urge. Miss finds it a huge turn on though.

One day maybe. "

I've had someone message me with this advice I never thought of this before.

"Have u considered spunking into a ice cube and then freeze it. The next time you and you partner are about to have sex she could insert the spunk cube in herself. Wait 10 minutes until it melts. You sexual urge will be there and you find yourself cleaning her fanny out and you would still have your sexual urge. Works for us!!!"

By *rish coupleCouple  over a year ago

waterford

did it once and luved it, now i am willing to dive down their every time her black bull fills her

By *exyasMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"Something that we've chatted about several times. We've come very close to doing it twice, but as you say Mr just looses the urge. Miss finds it a huge turn on though.

One day maybe.

"Have u considered spunking into a ice cube and then freeze it. The next time you and you partner are about to have sex she could insert the spunk cube in herself. Wait 10 minutes until it melts. You sexual urge will be there and you find yourself cleaning her fanny out and you would still have your sexual urge. Works for us!!!"

"

Hope you don't have visitors that ask for ice in there drink lol

By *anLondonMan  over a year ago

London

I like the idea of eating and supplying the cum! I've always loved watching a girl play with my cum and now get turned on by any cum play.

i love cleaning her spunky pussy for her the tast of other mens spunk is so lovely mmmmmmm

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Wife enjoys swallowing the cum ,but I lick all hers up,it's good to watch her swallow it while I fuck her after,but also like massaging their cum into her boobs when they cum on her

My wife has found a fb and she always make me clean her pussy when she gets home from a night out.

The first time was amazing, I had been out while her fb came round, a got home and she was laying naked in our bed leg spread and cum all over her soaking wet pussy, I got down next to her and started fingering her I quickly pulled my trousers of and went to enter her, she pushed me off her and said no, clean it up first!

I hesitated and asked her what?

Just do as your told, clean it up!

I went down and started licking round the sides and then sticking my tongue inside her, it was amazing, the smell, the taste the knowledge that my wife's new lovers cock had been there!

I lapped up every last bit, before jumping on her.

By *ichelle n big alCouple  over a year ago

Derbys

"My wife has found a fb and she always make me clean her pussy when she gets home from a night out.

The first time was amazing, I had been out while her fb came round, a got home and she was laying naked in our bed leg spread and cum all over her soaking wet pussy, I got down next to her and started fingering her I quickly pulled my trousers of and went to enter her, she pushed me off her and said no, clean it up first!

I went down and started licking round the sides and then sticking my tongue inside her, it was amazing, the smell, the taste the knowledge that my wife's new lovers cock had been there!

Mmmmmm

"

I've had a few men do this to me. I love it. Something really kinky about it. So far it's been my boyfriend though my real fantasy would be a gangbang and then have them lick me out. Probably wont happen though lol

It's possibly my biggest thrill. We always make sure the guys are clean, no chances taken.

But having her lower her pussy onto my face and lick her as she's enjoying a post coital snog with the guy is amazing

"It's possibly my biggest thrill. We always make sure the guys are clean, no chances taken.

But having her lower her pussy onto my face and lick her as she's enjoying a post coital snog with the guy is amazing"

I love it !

We had one guys cleaned my cum from my wife. We all had a lot of fun. Its definitely something we would be keen to explore some more with a couple of guya filling her up before her pussy is licked clean

i like to let my gfs go out and fuck men, come back to me with there pussy full and i love to go down on them after

I love to be the cum cleaner makes me so hard

One day maybe.

Hope you don't have visitors that ask for ice in there drink lol "

Yeah if I do land up doing it I'd have to remember about that

"My wife has found a fb and she always make me clean her pussy when she gets home from a night out.

"

you lucky sod, pm me

"I don't get how you're not all terrified of stds?! I'd be open to the idea but couldn't ever go bareback with anyone but Jonny - am I so unusual?? "
being from the same area i would gladly clean you up after jonny

being from the same area i would gladly clean you up after jonny

an ex girlfriend would love to sit on my face after i came in her her it turned her on and me

"an ex girlfriend would love to sit on my face after i came in her her it turned her on and me "
nice

As a few have said, this is a massive turn-on. Love love LOVE it

[Removed by poster at 09/01/13 00:24:15]

By *tefnkatCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Any cum cleaners in Sheffield/Chesterfield area?

Im in leeds . I placed a meet ad for any couples requiring one. Im only in leeds if u need one. I will do an excellent job and lick every drop up for u. Please pm me if interested.

By *pforit5Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Any couples in the Edinburgh area who requires a cleaner? Get in touch.....

Offt reading this has made me a tad horny

"Any cum cleaners in Sheffield/Chesterfield area?"

YES!

" A fantasy of mine is to clean or lick up cum or a creampie from a pussy, it's been something that I'd like to try for a while, and now it really makes me horny thinking about it. It'll have to be another mans cum because I can't even get myself to taste my own let alone eat it, because after I've cum the idea just goes.

So i'm just wondering if there's other people that have or would like to do this, just so I don't feel like a bit of an oddball."

All I can say is go for it!!!

When I was married my wife loved for me to eat my cum out of her delicious pussy. Sometimes she would have me share it with her and other times she had me eat all of it. My cum tasted good to me and she told me liked the taste as well. We did not swing but if we had I would have eaten other men's cum out of her as well. None of her boyfriends before we were married ever did this to her.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

I'd love to lick Lou's stretched pussy clean if we ever do our black guys bareback fantasy! All that cum dibbling out of her...

By *iguy1968Man  over a year ago

sutton

"I have the same fantasy not come true yet but the misses is well up for it. I don't think we are alone in this "
id love to cum and your lady up

I love to have a BBw or indeed any sexy lady sit on my face after I or another guy has emptied uis cock into her, love the taste of combined cock and pussy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"I love to have a BBw or indeed any sexy lady sit on my face after I or another guy has emptied uis cock into her, love the taste of combined cock and pussy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm "
now that's a very horny thought

I'm looking for the same, any couples interested, get in touch

Mmmm would love to try this sounds amazing

are there any couple or lady who need a cum cleaner ild love to do this pm me if there is any near manchester xx

We both love nothing better than a good load from a nice thick bi / cd / tv cock , and both love to see Sara's pussy being cleaned up

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

I fantasise about licking my boyfriends cum out of another girl...that damn safe sex thing does spoil it though!

"We both love nothing better than a good load from a nice thick bi / cd / tv cock , and both love to see Sara's pussy being cleaned up "

u wont be saying tht when u get a dose of the clap of sumone!!

This was one of our lasses fantasys wanting to lick it out from a pussy and arse

I think we are a bit more intelligent to put ourselves at risk , we know how to protect ourselves and others , and still have fun , but thanks for your concern , regards Sara and cris

[Removed by poster at 30/01/13 20:36:50]

well unless yur licking up cum frm bi guys,tvs tht u have been to a gum clinic with and seen tht they have negative results on all stds u obviously arent

» Add a new message to this topic