FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > TV memories.

TV memories.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arenTV2853 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Darlington

My days of dressing have unfortunately come to an end but I have enjoyed many fantastic experiences, some not too fantastic as well, but as my life moved from an inexperienced teenager, 26 inch waist, long legs, long blonde hair, through my 20s, 30s, 40, through to my late 60s my TV life moved from not knowing why I felt the need to dress as a girl, but it was a genuine necessity for me to do so. Confidence grew through each decade and really came to fruition when I started to meet experienced admirers who brought me through from being frightened of being caught while dressed to being confident enough to walk into a restaurant fully enfemme. There have been three such guys in my life, from my late teens to early 30s a gentleman called Ray broke me in, dressed me and started making me feel like a real girl when in his company although not out in the open unless on dark evenings.

Mid 30s to early 50s David took me into the next fase of walking out during daylight. Then for the past 20 yrs Leon has made an ageing transvestite feel very special, hotel dates, restaurants, pubs etc. I must add that during this whole lifetime I have lived my TV life in the closet. Married at 20, two kids, work, sport life, mortgages etc etc. So my male friends/admirers have worked around their own married lives as well as mine.

I can and will post many stories of my life as a TV if anyone would be interested. Starting with meeting Ray for the first time, accidentally, as I was out for a walk late at night in a park I frequented when the urge to dress took me to walk out. I wore my sisters shoes, tights, blouses, skirts and enjoyed the feeling of late night breeze against my legs. To sit on a park bench, 11 p.m and weep at not being born a girl is one of my earliest feelings of total frustration of having male bits but wanting to be seen as female.

The voice out of the dark made me jump. "Hi. Are you OK sweetheart". God, what do I do. I thought RUN!."Has someone upset you" came another query. I stood up ready to walk away.

"No" I said, as softly as I was able. "I'm just feeling a bit low".

He twigged! "Oh your a boy" he said.

That was it time to run. I picked my jacket from the park bench.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for anyone to see me" I guess I was expecting a negative reaction but was rather surprised when he said " that's not a problem for me! Is it a problem for you? Please why are you upset. Come on let's sit and chat"

We chatted, me as nervous as hell, for 30 mins or so before I said " I need to go home now. Thanks for not being annoyed, I didn't mean to be an embarassment"

" goodness sake",he chuckled " I'm not embarrassed at all. You look really good. Come on I'll walk you home if you like"...

To continue ..possibly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Yes plesea x

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Please continue you very much have my interest.

By *ndreacdxxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Please please do share so us younger TVs can learn from your experiences xx

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

And those of us who went through similar

By *ickylouiseTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

Hopefully there's more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never say never to a trannys pair of knickers

By *ammyTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

Darlington

I explained that the walk home was only 15 minutes or so and that I would need to retrieve my trousers, shoes from the hiding place at the park entrance.

He said he would walk me to the place where I would change back to drab and say goodnight at that point.

Surprisingly he took hold of my hand as we started to walk. The time was a little longer as he walked slowly and asked many questions.

" how long had I been dressing"

"any boyfriends"

"Where do you get clothes"

"masturbation?..do you tuck?...

Many questions. I'd only been walking out for a few months, but I found it to be addictive.

I'd had a short relationship with a boy who lived next door. We experimented for a year, kissing, fondling, playing as bf and gf, but not anywhere near the levels I would achieve as life moved on. I dressed for him using my sisters clothes. He would come to me during daytimes when our families were away from home. He would cum as we kissed and fondled.

I obviously masterbated frequently, didn't we all at that age?

We reached the point where we would part company. I thanked him for the chat and for not ridiculing me and I started to turn away.

"Wait Karen" he said as I'd started walking away.

"Do I get a goodnight kiss?"

That shook me. I didn't think that situation would happen.

"Err OK, if you want"

Obviously I had kissed my neighbour but we were two friends who were both only 16 yr old. Ray, as I now knew my new friend was in his late 20s or early 30s, so I felt like an inexperienced little girl.

He pulled me to him and I leaned forward expecting a quick kiss on the corner of my mouth but he put his arms around my waist and planted his lips over mine. A lovely gentle embrace initially. He held me tight and I let out a slight whimper as the kiss grew in passion. I was loving this. The guy could really kiss. The whimper made him pull away and chuckle. He looked into my eyes and said "I'm guessing you enjoyed that little girl"

"Oh god yes" I replied." Do that again please".

This time it was just a peck on the corner of the mouth.

"We can take it a little further next time Karen"

"Next time?" I looked at him as he loosened his hold of my waist.

"Yes little girl, I believe we could bring you into the TV world. Can you get out again on Monday night?"

"I think so" says I.

"Good. 10 p.m. I'll be waiting by the bench where we met".

"OK. I'll be there. Thank you again.

We parted company. I changed into drab and walked home. I didn't sleep much. Obviously I creamed before I went to bed but my mind was all over the place.

Wow, what a kiss.

Take things to another level.

What should I wear.

What will he do to me.

What does he expect of me.

Four days and four nights. Three wanks. 10 p.m Monday night was only a couple of hours away.

I'd managed to sneak a short skirt, flimsy blouse, tights and knickers from my sisters wardrobe. Hair washed, extended hot bath, couldn't keep my mind from wandering. A pair of my mums court shoes and a knecklace would complete the look.

Walking to the park, my blouse and shoes in a bag, excitement growing. I rarely used make-up those days except a little mascara and lipstick.

Dressed in my hide area. I stepped out onto the footpath and was loving the click click click from the heels as I walked.

Would he turn up? Would he like how I'm dressed?

I could see a dark shape on the seat as I squinted to focus.

"Hi Karen. How's my girl?"

Standing up he approached.

"You look delicious girl"

"Thankyou Ray. I didn't know if you would turn up".

A kiss on the corner of the mouth.

" cumon Karen let's walk. We need to to outline where we will take things.....

By *ockroasterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Lovely…. Brilliant so far xx

By *ethanySatinTV/TS  over a year ago

Southampton

Loving this!

Darlington

Thanking you for taking the time to read it.

Good to see a younger TV showing interest.

Darlington

Thank you.

Darlington

Having taken my hand Ray and I walked a while chatting as we did so. Questions continued to come from him.

"Have you been taken anally?" The first question.

"No. But I've often fantasised about it. I think it must be something that I will want to do".

"That is something we can work toward but you will need to learn to take small items initially and work up to using a mansized dildo. You have to learn to be comfortable doing it" he promised he would not penetrate me until he was sure I was able to accept him without discomfort.

"Have you ever given oral?"

"No. But I'd like to"

He chuckled at that.."we can rectify that without too much trouble".

"So. Would you swallow or spit?" He asked.

"I'm not certain really" I replied. "I have tasted my own juice when I've dribbled pre cum onto my fingers then licked them, but it doesn't really taste of anything!"

"We can get you used to that too my girl because its going to be a couple of month of breaking you in before I'll penetrate you so you are going to doing a bit of oral work while we build up to that".

Is there any chance that we could maybe spend a few hours together either hotel room or your house?" He asked

"Not sure really but I know my family are going away for a week soon, if you'd like you could come to see me then"

That was set and would give us two months for him to ensure I was accustomed to being his girl and he felt I'd be ready to be broken in properly at that point.

We arrived at corner of the park where the lighting wasn't working. Without saying anything he stopped walking, turned me toward him and as he'd done when he'd said goodbye the the other night, put his hands on my waist and pulled me onto him and kissed me. A deep full on sensual snog.

As he continued kissing me his hand found its way to my breast. Rubbing my nipple with his thumb, he broke away from the kiss when I whinced at the tingle that ran through me. At that he took my nipple between his finger and thumb and squeezed gently.

My head dropped and my knees sort of sagged, I'd not been touched like that before.

"Wow, sensitive eh" he asked.

Lifting my head and smiling I said "they have always been sensitive but I've never responded like that before".

He put his lips on mine again but this time continued as he squeezed my nipple again.

"Hhmmmph " I let out a muffled whimper.

He stopped manipulating my rose bud for a while but he had started to gently explore with his tongue as we kissed.

Pulling away I was a little disorientated as he took me by the hand again and started walking again.

There was a stretch along the park that ran alongside a road so was well lit. He said " if we pass a bloke I'm going to stop him and ask for a light. I want to see how he reacts to you Karen. A little experiment eh"

"I'm not sure I'd be comfortable with that. He'll see I'm not a girl surely. I'd be embarrassed".

At that he stopped me dead, turned to me and scolded me! "You have to do as I ask. I promise you will not come to any harm while I'm with you. Besides you look gorgeous. Walk a few yards away then when I whistle turn back towards me" a little light slap on my rump! "Do it for me now".

Not really understanding what he was asking I walked away, 15 yards or so before the whistle came. Walking back to him I could see he had taken his penis out of his trousers and my goodness it looked very stiff.

Approaching him he told me to stand. Looking me over he said "loosen the three buttons on the top of your blouse, other than that you look perfect. I hadn't realised how prominent your nipples are".

I looked at his erection which was glistening as the stretch light caught his pre cum.

"You can suck me now Karen"

"What, here, now, really" ..I so very much wanted to do it.

He said " I thought I'd made it clear that when your given an instruction you have to respond..take this as a final warning" he said.

I squated in front him and got my first taste of his very swollen manhood. I took him slowly before pulling away again. He pulled out."very good. Good girl. Now let's see if we can find someone with a light.

A few minutes walk and a dog walker was coming toward us. My heart rate was racing as I knew I would have to stand alongside Ray as he stopped the guy.

"Evening" Ray stopped the guy. "Do you have light please, my lighter isn't working" waving his cigarette toward the stranger. A guy in his 40s, shorter than Ray, carry a bit too much weight, but he stopped and, fumbling in his pocket, brought out a box of matches.

"Sure mate. Not a problem" he replied.

Ray sucked on his cigarette, inhaled before expelling the smoke.

"You two just out for walk then eh?" The guy enquired.

"Yeah. This is Karen my name is Ray" Ray said.

"Hi Karen"

I sort of nodded an acknowledgement.

Ray then went into a conversation with the guy. I'm standing there, Ray holding my hand and pulling me into him as he folded my arm behind my back and squeezed my hand.

We'll be on our way now. Nice talking to you. Thanks for the light".

"No worries" the guy said. "Might see you again one night. Goodnight Karen"

I gave a quick wave.

Ray was chuckling.

"What was funny" I asked. "I was petrified ".

"He liked you".

"How did you know that?"

"He was watching you very closely. He couldn't take his eyes off your nipples. And I don't blame him"

It was now getting on for 11 p.m and I knew the local pub would be turning out soon.

Ray said " if you'd like to continue for a while longer I'd like you to make me cum before we say goodnight".

This wasn't a request it was a definite instruction.

I enquired "how will you want that doing Ray?"

"That's my girl. He said. There is a toilet block around the next corner, we can finish the night there before I walk you back to the hide place for you to change.

I thought he would be going into the toilet block but instead walked me to a wall. Turned me so my back was against the wall and started to kiss me. He did the nipple thing again and my legs nearly gave way. I loved how he got my motor running.

He had released his penis.My arms were over his shoulders and I was happy to be in his embrace. His left hand lifted my skirt up at the front."open your legs very slightly Karen. I'm going to dry fuck you".

Not waiting for further instruction I did as I was requested. He slipped his Penis into my crotch area.

"Close your legs and squeeze the top of your thighs".

Kissing again he gently screwed me. I was loving this.

" jeez" came an exclamation from Ray.

The warmth of his cum felt so good as it soaked into and ran down my tights. He continued until fully spent.

Pulling away my skirt dropped into place as he withdrew then a voice made me jump..my heart nearly stopped.

"Do you need a hand with that mate" obviously a late night pub customer making his way home!

"What do you think Karen" Ray asked.

"No. For goodness sake Ray. Let's go"

"Sorry my friend. The lady has had enough for tonight. Perhaps another time".

Arrangements were made to meet the following Monday but before he left he gave me a small dildo/butt plug.

" That will get you started Karen.

Update me on your progress next week".

Another kiss and I went off to my bed. I was smiling for the whole of the next day wondering what if I had said yes to the guy who asked if Ray needed any help.

By *ina VonteeseTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester

Beautiful do carry on xx

here there n everywhere

Loving this .. xant wait to hear more x

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Great start. Looking forward to hearing more.

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Way naughty

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

Loving this more soon please Karen...xxx

By *ackiex32TV/TS  over a year ago

Wick

More please

Leeds

Again brilliant. I'm hard all the way through. May I ask though when you say dry hump did you fuck her thighs and not penetrate her?

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

peterborough

Good start

Loving this !

Darlington

The following Tuesday night we met again.

"Wow. I love the white outfit Karen. Innocence suits you my girl".

"My sister bought me the skirt on Saturday and the wrap cardigan I've borrowed from her cupboard. The white tights are from her too and the court shoes are mum's. I pleased you approve ".

"And" I knew what his first question would be. "How did you get on with the butt plug?"

"Yeah. It has been OK. Used it at bed time for four nights. Seemed to get a bit easier toward the fourth night but it is still a bit uncomfortable!"

"I have brought you a slightly larger one. I'm suggesting use this for a couple of sessions then go back to the smaller one and see how it feels afterwards"

Using the park walkways once again. We discussed how the previous meeting had finished with my tights being soaked and how it had come about.

"The snog and dry fuck were something I really enjoyed. Can you do it again please".

He laughed out loud. "And you dressed all in white. Two meets and my girl is coming out of her shell" he turned and kissed me. My pink lipstick ruined again!

"And, that guy who asked if you needed help! My goodness. What would have happened if I'd said yes? You really caught me by surprise by asking what I thought about his offer! I thought we were going to be a couple. Why would you accept an offer from someone else".

Taking hold of both hands, looking into my eyes he said " we are a couple but as things progress I hope you can trust me. To see you give pleasure to another guy would be a real turn on for me. I will make sure you are safe in any situation we find ourselves in".

Obviously between us we needed to set boundaries and I now understood the direction he wanted to take things. I explained that my experience was limited and that our previous two evenings were really giving me plenty of things to think about.

It was only three months into 1970. There wasn't any Internet. My parents didn't even have a phone in the house. At that time I wasn't really aware of or knew that there were guys who enjoyed the company of guys who wore girls clothes. Nieve yes, very much. Apart from my previous fling with my friend who lived next door, what was happening now was exciting but frightening in a way.

I had explained that I had wanted to dress, had a need to dress, for reasons I couldn't fathom out, since I was 13. The erection thing, masturbation, ejaculation hadn't been a part of why I dressed as a young teenager but now as a 17 yr old (I had told Ray that I was 20, whether he believed me or not I wasn't sure) ejaculation was quite prevalent, not necessary, but definitely something that was heightened when dressed as apposed to a climax in male guise.

It was becoming clear to me that this situation worked for me when I was being seen as being a girl, Ray calling me my girl really did something for me. Passiveness appeared to suit my personality but Ray seemed to understand that his sterness, by making certain I responded to his instruction appeared to get a response. And, I was comfortable with that.

So, having explained what his intentions were moving forward, I was happy to ensure the work with butt plug was really required. I felt that penetrative sex would be, for me, the ultimate compliment and testament to how I was perceived and accepted. Again very nieve and I learned from experience that there is a big difference between a true admirer and someone who just wanted to fuck someone wearing stockings.

So, we continued our walk. " come on my girl lets sit and chat a while", as we approached a park bench. Sitting to my right he put his arm around my shoulder and as I turned my head he started to kiss me. The same feeling as last week, heart rate raced, chheks flushed and my daft penis started to stiffen! His right hand slipped inside my cardigan and the coolness of his hand on my breast made me slump slightly. My tongue slipped between his lips and as he returned by doing the same to me, I sucked on his tongue. This was delicious.

After a while he asked "how about walking out of the park Karen?"

"I don't know Ray. Dressed like this really".

He had asked how the meeting with the dog walker had gone down. I explained I was terrified initially but holding Ray's hand and him taking control of the situation had eased the situation.

"Well I think we should".

This sounded like an instruction rather than a question. So I guessed I was expected to comply.

Standing I said "I think we had better walk slowly in order for my hard cock to relax a bit"

He looked down as I stood.

"That shouldn't show like that Karen! You need to tuck it away".

He explained the process and said I should work on the procedure while also working on the butt plug thing.

I agreed and promised to sort it out. In the meantime. 10.30 p.m on Tuesday evening, dressed in white, the slight breeze making the flimsy material of my skirt move about delightfully, we walked out of the park main entrance. Linking arms. I was still not too confident but I had no real say in what was happening. I was safe.

A few hundred yards down a street we stopped. "This is my car Karen".

"Really. Nice. I like the Granada".

"That's good. I've got a plan" he said.

Thinking..oh dear.. "er. Plan?"

"This will be another step for you Karen".

Now I was getting nervous.

"About 300 yds up this path is a car park. There may be a wagon or two parked up. I'm going to drive up there. You will walk up there. Once there You will walk up to my car. Open the passenger door. I will be wanking. You will then suck me off. What do you think?"

" I think I'm going to be scared. I don't feel comfortable".

He kissed me gently. Squeezed my nipple before stepping back and slapping my backside, hard!

"Owch. That hurt" I said, tears welling up.

"You know you'll be safe. See you there".

At that he stepped into the car, fired it up and left me there.

There was only one thing to do. 15 minutes later I entered the car park. "Shit" I muttered to myself. He had parked right at the far end of the car park facing me. There were 'four wagons' parked up, all with drivers in the cabs. One parked next to Ray's passenger door!

Deep breath, only 25 yds or so then I'll be safe. Clip clip clip. My heels echoing. I felt frightened but really, really excited.

Ten yds in he lit me up, full beam. I nearly screamed. Stopped dead still. Then a woolf whistle. One wagon lit up, a second, a third, and the fourth. Talk about rabbit in the headlights.

I walked calmly for the final few yards thinking if I rushed I'd probably fall over.

The wagon driver next to Ray's car had opened his window" wow hun, you are stunning".

"Thanks" opening Ray's passenger door, the interior lights came on. He was masturbating and it looked really hard.

The windows were open. Didn't know why but as soon as I sat down "how did that feel gorgeous girl"?

" honestly? I'm bloody buzzing."

"That's my girl. Go on then, I'm going to cum soon. I think these guys might enjoy watching you.

Oh god. Two of the wagon drivers walked up and as I bent to take my first taste of Ray's cum one guy said "I'm going to enjoy this".

I took Ray into my mouth. Goodness it was well gorged. Hard as granite.

"I haven't cum for 5 days Karen. Your going to get a full load". The grunt indicated the eruption was about to start. It was my first time taking spunk from a guy "swallow Karen". He placed his hand on the back of my head, so I had no real option. The salty fluid tasted good to me. Gulp gulp gulp.

His hand lifted off my head and as I sat up he told me to kiss him.

"Mmmm, that was delicious Ray. Thank you".

As I sat back in my seat one of the wagon drivers unloaded his load onto me. It spurted through the open window, some landed on my new skirt, some on my cardigan. The other guy was still wanking as I tried to wipe some of the spillage off my clothes.

Ray spoke up "I'd leave that for a minute Karen"

I turned to him and was about to ask "why" but I didn't get the question out before the other guy did the same and jeez he could cum. Splash after splash.

"You must have enjoyed yourself tonight Karen. We have so much ahead of us. "I'll drop you off to change and I'll see you again on Friday".

So Friday date was set. We had another 8 weeks before my parents were going away. I was sure by then I would be ready to be "HIS GIRL".

By *ackietv31TV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

totally loving this story - keep it going please x

Leeds

I can just imagine how seedy that myst have been back then with those old wagon drivers

here there n everywhere

Fabulous...loving this.. wud love a layby treat like that

Darlington

Thanks for commenting.

here there n everywhere

We wont more ... we wont more ... we wont more...no pressure lol x

By *egionaireMan  over a year ago

ramsey

Karen which park did you frequent in darlington.I used to go to South North lodge hundens lane and Southend avenue. All had good toilet to dress and play in

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

peterborough

Loving these memories xx

Darlington

So, a few weeks after our first encounter, basic limits had been defined. My preference for passive activity had been the basis of those boundaries and I was happy with how Ray was someone who was willing to ensure I was safe in any situation that might arise.

My access to an extended wardrobe was discussed during week three and four with Ray offering to help if and when we were able to spend a day/night together. That situation was imminent with my family home being left in my hands for a week sometime in the near future.

Ray was correct in his earlier assessment that oral sex would be a regular thing as time moved on. I was more than willing to swallow and he was happy enough to give an ample supply of juice.

The butt plug work had progressed, the second and third size plugs were now accepted without too much discomfort and the promise of a mansized dildo for the next week, which would be the week before our planned time together, was something I was really looking forward to trying out.

Rays suggestion that I should avail myself to another guy or guys, while under his supervision, was something that had been tentatively tested when the two wagon drivers had left sperm deposits on me in the car park experience. So during the fourth week, when we only met on one occasion due to poor weather early in the week, I was to be put to the test.

The evenings walking around South Park, an area that was perfect, with various locations for us to carry on with our activities, but late night dog walkers and or people walking home from the towns entertainments meant there were times when we would pass people.

We had on occasion stopped and talked, Ray's ploy of "have you got a light boy", something that Ray seemed to enjoy more and more. So I was becoming more relaxed in this situation.

Having parked ourselves on a bench seat in the centre of the park we were in the middle of a "show me yours" situation, where I would undo my blouse and Ray would fondle my breast and nipples. I unzipped him and took out his manhood. I thought I would be getting another mouthful and was happily going about the process. Ray lay back, both arms extended along the back of the bench, then! "You look as though your enjoying that"!!.. a guy had walked along the path, Ray must have seen him but had chosen that point to introduce me to spontaneous sex with someone else.

Obviously I had raised up from my duties and sat back sort of fumbling with my buttons when Ray spoke up in reply to the guys query.

"Well I was", looking at me "why have you stopped"?

"Err, I didn't know...." he cut me off.

"I didn't tell you to stop did I? Carry on".

I looked at the guy then back at Ray. Obviously this was an instruction and obviously Ray was displeased.

"Stand up Karen" was something I guess I should have expected.

Standing up, hands behind my back, Ray slapped my backside firmly, once, I whinced, twice "ouch. Ray".

Speaking to the guy who had interrupted us "this is Karen. She gives very good head and she loves to swallow. She hasn't had her daily protein intake yet. Would you like to give her some spunk?"

The guy immediately said "I would be very happy to do that".

Ray beckoned the guy to sit next to him. Trousers dropped. Cock out. Circumcised, quickly hardening. Taking himself in hand.

Ray positioed me between to guys legs and slipped his hand up my skirt, pulled down the back of my tights and started fingerings my pushy.

The guy was wanking hard as Ray instructed me to squat down and prepare to swallow.

I hadn't been in position long when the guy gasped "I'm cumming".

Leaning forward I lowered myself over his gorgeous manhood and opened my mouth. Lips on his glans and slowly took him into my mouth.

"Shit" he hissed.

He came with a spurt that burst onto my tongue. The flavour was different to Ray's, something that in that moment should not have been something I should be concentrating on but it did taste more salty. I did as instructed and swallowed until the guy withdrew.

" Jeez mate your right she is good"

Ray smiled. "Good girl. Kiss me now".

A long delicious kiss and his tongue tasting the remnants of our friends juice.

Zipped up, spent. The guy stood up and walked away Happy.

Ray stood. Taking me by the hand. "Cumon my girl. I think we can finish the night off against that toilet block wall again. I'm going to enjoy dry fucking you after that"'...

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Great writing xxx

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

Love reading the updates

Darlington

"Love reading the updates "
thank you. It's good to know girls are enjoying my memories too.

Darlington

"Great writing xxx"
I wish I was able to created new memories but writing the ones I can still vaguely remember is giving me some stimulation.

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Nottinghamshire

Still really enjoying this.

Can’t wait for the week you get the house to yourselves.

Derby

Oh Karen your experiences are so devine, I love the trucker walk story such a turn on xx

By *usietranslutTV/TS  over a year ago

carlow

Great writing and memories Karen

Great introduction to the life

By *ena AmourTV/TS  over a year ago

Chard

Love to hear your memories x

Andover

Darlington

Wow thanks for the "in forum" messages of support and the "pm's." It makes the time on line worthwhile.

Darlington

From the previous story...

Ray did indeed do as he said and left me at the end of the night with a very wet crotch. I had asked him after he had finished the night of after our second meeting by dry fucking me against a wall, if he would do it again. This time, I believe he must have been really turned on after watching me orally complete the guy earlier. The kisses seemed more intense. He unbuttoned my blouse. An, for the first time ' sent me into a tingling whimpering shiver' he sucked hard on my nipple.

I was trembling as he slipped his cock between my legs. He told me I was his girl. Looking into my eyes as his ejacultion warmed my inner thighs.

Before withdrawing he said "you've taken another step tonight Karen. We will continue to explore and I promise you that you will enjoy being the girl for me. So far you haven’t experienced a girly orgasm as I don't want to use your clit but now you've learned to tuck we will have to bring you to full release. We will keep that for our night together".

"I am happy to wait and happy for you to introduce me to anything you think will help me be more femme".

He said goodnight. Handed me a package and told me to move to stage four anally and let him know how it goes.

Two weeks before our night together.

The package handed to me as we parted had contained a real beast of a dildo. Girth wise probably not as thick as the larger butt plug but it was a good 9" long. A glans with a rib before the heavily veined shaft. It was very meaty and as I placed it on the dressing table before bed that night I thought "I'll never be able to take that".

I couldn't wait to give it a try so having lubricated I used the larger butt plug, which I felt would at least ease the way. As I lay with the plug inserted I picked up the dildo and took it in my mouth. I sucked on it and in my hand it felt really good. I was thinking of Ray when, after removing the plug, I placed the dildo and was ready to be penetrated by it.

The preparation was worthwhile as the glans slipped in. Then as the ridge before the shaft entered it felt like an internal pop. I stopped at that point and decided to pull it out.

This was feeling quite good. A little discomfort but not painful.

A ten minute respite and having reapplied some lub the penetration started again. Slowly, I inserted it and probably achieved maybe 4" before I lay on my back, legs open and manipulated the beast in and out.

The process was continued for three nights and each successive session things improved. I knew Ray would be happy with my progress and I felt ready to accept him fully, as and when he decided to break me in.

We met as planned the next week. As he greeted me, kissing me on corner of my mouth, he handed me another package.

"Another present. I like presents Ray"

My first pair of hold up stockings. Delicious.

"Let's get them tights off and those stockings on. From now on "my girl" you will wear stockings whenever we meet".

Stepping out after the hosiery change, I couldn't believe how good they felt, "how do they look" I asked as I lifted my skirt.

"Tremendous " was his reply.

"Now how did the dildo work out for you"?

" It is delicious Ray. I'm comfortable with its girth. I haven't quite managed full penetration with it yet, am I really meant to take it all?. But yeah it has worked well".

"Excellent. Cumon let's walk. See if we can maybe find someone to chat with and you never know we might take another step forward".

Now my mind was thinking... oh dear, what is he up to now.....

By *exyPippa2405TV/TS  over a year ago

Alloa

FABulous hunny! More please. Xxx

Andover

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Looking forward to reading the next chapter of your life

Darlington

Taking me by the hand we walked. He told me he was away on business the next week so we would not see one another after tonight until the night we had planned to be together. I was told to dress while he was away, use my dildo, walk in the park. If anything happened while I was out walking I was to go with the flow and add to my experience. Only provision being that I had to give him full details of anything that happens.

I said I would probably walk as I had done before we met but didn't want to do anything without him there.

He insisted that I should learn to be comfortable in my own company and relax. Obviously my nervousness, that I showed when we first met needed to be addressed and self confidence should be the target.

We had walked for a while chatting when he led me toward a park bench. Relatively dark area surrounded by bushes but obviously just off the footpath.

I thought we would be sitting to chat but he turned towards me, running his hand over my bum, down my thigh he said "stockings feel wonderful to the touch Karen".

"They feel good to me too Ray" I replied.

Rather than sitting he took me behind the bench and turned me so my backside was against the bench. His hands were over my breasts, strocking and thumbing my nipples as he kissed me. Then, and he did say we would do something different tonight, his hands moved to my thighs. He squated in front of me. Lifting my skirt, exposing my crotch and stocking tops started licking the exposed flesh above my stockings.

He placed my hand on the skirt, for me to hold it for him. His warm tongue moved to my inner thigh and I sort of moved my legs slightly to allow further access to my crotch.

This was a first and I was loving it. Watching his head moving I placed my free hand on his head and sort of gave him a head massage as way of encouragement.

His tongue was licking my crotch, the tucking process was now obviously working as it should.

I was tingling at the attention being given. Totally relaxed and in the moment. I couldn't have cared if anyone was watching or not. I was into this.

His hand worked its way to my bottom. Fingers finding, opening and entering my pussy.

"Oh my god Ray. That is soooo good".

His finger suddenly touched something inside my pussy that made me tingle. And again. And again.

I suddenly felt hot." Oh no. Sweet Jeez". I came. I couldn't help myself. The release was overpowering as his finger touched the point again and his mouth covered my crotch. I'd ejaculated before obviously but this was something else, surely orgasmic.

He rose from his couched position. Kissed me softly then placed his hand between my legs saying "wow, my girl feels a bit damp".

He licked his fingers, smiled as if totally satisfied with his work.

"What just happened there?" I asked.

"You tell me Karen. You certainly went with the flow".

My knickers and stockings were soaked and my legs were feeling very weak.

"Come on Karen. Sit yourself down and allow yourself to pull round. You look as though you could do with five minutes. Sit there. I'm going for a pee. Back soon".

I pulled myself together. My head was starting to clear. Ray was certainly taking his time I was thinking.

Then...a pair of hands came from behind covering my eyes. Instinctively I grabbed them."Ray, what are you doing. You frightened me".

A voice in my ear "I saw what you let him do to you. I'm thinking I might have some of that".

I'm panicking.."shit. Come on please. My boyfriend will be back in a minute".

Suddenly a blindfold replaced the hands.

"Put your left arm along the bench". Doing as told, my arm was tied to the bench.

"Now your right" again tied.

It went quite. "Please don't hurt me".

All of a sudden my ankles were grabbed and I was pulled forward on the bench.

My legs were parted. Left leg tied to the bench leg then my right leg!

I was exposed, skirt lifted. Blindfolded and tied, not knowing what was happening.

Suddenly Ray's voice in my ear.

"The guy asked if I needed any help Karen. Relax and enjoy. Use your senses. I said you will come to no harm when I'm with you. Another step my girl"....

here there n everywhere

Simply amazing this..great story v well written.. gets my cock so hard everytime i read a bit .. thankyou x

[Removed by poster at 26/10/22 05:24:36]

By *urabriteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Darlington

Hearing Ray's voice, my heart rate started to return to something like normal.

"My god Ray, that was a real shock, I really didn't know what was going on"

Blind fold removed. The guy from the other night who had asked Ray if he needed a hand mate, standing beside Ray. There had been some collusion between the pair of them. I was still tied, although the concern and anxiety had diminished.

Ray "This is Colin. He and I met last night. I had been trying to meet up with him for the last few weeks to see if he fancied helping with your ongoing development".

Colin "the offer was too good to turn down, so it was something I was more than happy to get involved with".

I was feeling a little disadvantaged at this stage as I was very much still a little over exposed and very much vulnerable.

"What did he offer you Colin" I hardly dared to ask.

" to be allowed to watch what he just did to you and to be allowed to tie you up" came his reply.

Turning to Ray I asked "do you intend for me to be tied up all night or are you going to release me some time soon"?

He smiled and replied "well I think Colin may need some help with his "hard on" Karen"

Looking back at Colin it was evident now, as he unzipped his parka coat, that he was very erect and, taking himself in hand, was intent on finishing things off quite soon.

Ray "I shouldn't think it will take long but apart from him I think I might need a similar service before we can let you loose".

Ray had also taken himself in hand at this point and positioned himself beside my left leg. Colin moved to my right leg.

"I think it might turn a little showery soon Karen". I didn't think he was giving me the weather forecast at this point.

I was a little unclear on what their intentions were but being in the firing line of two fully gorged cocks my anticipation levels had suddenly increased.

"Ooh, yes please. I think I'd like that".

Ray came first. His deposit landing on my knickers and thigh. Just as he was about spent Colins cock burst into life his first shot landing on my face, then blouse and then dribbling on my stockings as he finished

The spunk from Colins first spurt had run down over my lips. Licking my lips I took it into my mouth.

Ray "See Colin. I told you my girl would cum good".

"Now could someone please untie me". The whole episode had taken maybe half an hour to run out and We were doing it in a public park albeit it was getting towards midnight.

Colin went on his way. I think he had been happy with his lot. Ray walked me back to my changing spot and waited while I changed back to drab.

I was sticky with cum juice but it had all worked out well.

"I'll see you next Tuesday Karen.. I'll be at yours for 6 p.m possibly. My intention is to buy you a new outfit while I'm in London. Underwear really. I have already bought you some new shoes and a dress. I'd like to see you try the outfit on at home, then we can maybe have a drink together, then a walk in the park, then we'll go back to your place to make love".

I just stood looking at Ray.

"What do you think Karen" obviously I hadn't responded.

Eventually "err. I'm unsure what to say. I've got a week to wait to see you again and you've just told me the plans for our night together. I don't think I'll be able to sleep for a week. Thank you for what your doing for me. I hope I'm worth the effort and time".

"Believe me little girl, in the short time we've had together you have exceeded expectations. The rewards so far have been more than worth the effort but I'm really looking forward to taking things further".

I slept in my spunky soaked stockings and knickers that night, the thoughts of the possibilities for our next meet giving me a fitful night's sleep. And, I was right...I didn't sleep too well for the next few nights....

Leeds

He's going to make love yo you. Omg I hope you utter the 3 magic words to him. I remember when I thought I was a straight guy dressing in clothes for fun until that fateful night instead of sex a guy I'd see often made love to me and I told him I loved him. God I felt do wrong but I was crying years of joy as I came

By *ohnny 51TV/TS  over a year ago

Middlewich

Darlington

"He's going to make love yo you. Omg I hope you utter the 3 magic words to him. I remember when I thought I was a straight guy dressing in clothes for fun until that fateful night instead of sex a guy I'd see often made love to me and I told him I loved him. God I felt do wrong but I was crying years of joy as I came "

I understand where you're coming from with that.

Andover

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

Leeds

"He's going to make love yo you. Omg I hope you utter the 3 magic words to him. I remember when I thought I was a straight guy dressing in clothes for fun until that fateful night instead of sex a guy I'd see often made love to me and I told him I loved him. God I felt do wrong but I was crying years of joy as I came

I understand where you're coming from with that."

The realisation that he didnt love me like I did him hurt like hell and when he just vanished from the site I'd met him on I was like I was in mourning. Very hard to hide such feelings when you're not out in the open world and have a female partner.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

So loving this diary of discovery, so many points resonate with my own experiences looking forward to the next chapter

Leeds

"So loving this diary of discovery, so many points resonate with my own experiences looking forward to the next chapter "

We all look forward to hearing about that too.

"So loving this diary of discovery, so many points resonate with my own experiences looking forward to the next chapter "

Your last story was amazing, shame it disappeared, was really enjoying reading it.

Darlington

The day had arrived. Ray was due to arrive at 6 p.m.

I hadn't slept too well the night before and I knew the day would be a drag..pardon the pun. The plan was to have a long soak after lunch and hopefully I might be able to grab an hours sleep.

I hadn't really started to body shave at that time, late developer I guess, but looking back now the late development probably had more to do with a rather nasty impact injury sustained when I was still an infant 4 or 5 yr old. The injury was to my groin area and I vaguely recall my mother discussing my future development with the doctor at that time. My Penis had turned black following the impact, no testicle at that stage of development, but the doctor told mum there shouldn't be any problems moving forward. Bu, body hair not an issue until my late 20's although legs were being shaved. As a teenager my testicles didn't really develop until approaching 15 yrs, and, my Penis has always been, what I believe, to be under developed when flacid. Something to do with blood supply. It's OK when erect, although by no means anything to write home about, but it always performed OK. My later years, viagra is essential now.

Enough of that, I'm rambling on a bit now.

Bath, legs shaved, 1 hr sleep. Stockings, tight knickers, blouse skirt pressed. And, probably my first attempt at full make up.

Foundation and powder applied. The mascara was tricky, we didn't really have the type of applicator that comes with today's mascara, and the mascara today gives volume to the lashes. But I was eventually happy with the look. Black eye make up, trying to go for the Dusty Springfield look. Finished off with Ruby red lipstick and blusher. A pair of red plastic dangly earrings and this girl looked hot to trot.

I only hoped Ray would be pleased. I know I was, so I hoped my efforts were worthwhile for him. After all it was him I was trying to please.

All dressed, made over, hair washed, excited. One hour to wait... then who knows what....?

Love it

Middlewich

Leeds

Never apologise for rambling. It always helps set the scene as well as get to know you better.

Telford

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

Andover

By *elcdtvTV/TS  over a year ago

Fareham

Loving this, cum twice already xx

By *ena AmourTV/TS  over a year ago

Chard

It is all good OP x

By *dam5805Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Darlington

"Loving this, cum twice already xx"
happy days.

Telford

Karen your naughty xx

Darlington

I had checked myself in the bedroom mirror three or four times. Still relatively inexperienced with regards the full femme look, even though the past few months I'd ventured out, dressed, under the cover of darkness, I was personally happy with the way the clothes looked on my then slim frame. The makeup really did cause me to look and stare a while longer than normal, I was so glad my sister had a good selection of everything needed.

Dressed, butterflies in my stomach, I sat looking through my sisters magazine collection. Early 1970's without the Internet, this was my only real source of learning how the modern fashion's of the day were worn. I obviously watched my older sister and I would sit around the town centre watching how women walked and what they wore. Not perving, observing was how I saw it.

I so much wanted to be able to walk correctly in heels. Up to this stage three inch were the only heels I'd used, mum being quite Conservative in her choice of shoes and my sister had a smaller shoe size than mine.

So, fifteen minutes past the arranged meet time. I'm looking out of the front window.

Thirty minutes late Ray's car pulled up a few yards down the road. I watched as he lifted the boot lid and came out with a couple of carrier bags. I was stood at the front door as he knocked. My heart rate was racing as I opened the door.

He stood back and looked me up and down from toe to head. "Wow, you've been busy. You look absolutely stunning".

Smiling and fit to burst "thank you. That certainly makes the effort worthwhile."

He followed me into the living room and placed the three bags on one of the armchairs. "They are for you Karen. But how about a drink and chat before you check them out".

He produced a bottle of sparkling wine and followed into the kitchen. Drinks poured we sat on the couch in the living room while he told me about his trip, shops he had visited and a strip club he'd ventured into during his week away.

Eventually, after finishing our first glass of wine, he put his arm round my shoulder and leaned over to kiss me. He was a very good kisser and I'm pleased my tuck procedure was working efficiently because things naturally started to stir, as you would expect.

Looking me in the eye "right my girl, I think the first thing you should do is reapply your lippy then check out your presents".

Rising and checking myself in the mirror I could see what he meant. Ruby red lippy has always been my favourite but it does smear so!

Chuckling as I reaplied the lippy, then "Which one should I open first " I asked.

Passing me the smallest one I gently unfolded the items that were wrapped in a very flimsy tissue. Underwear. Red silky knickers, three pair. A matching red suspender belt, my first ever. A red quarter cup bra to finish off the set and two pair of sheer black, seamed stockings.

"They are gorgeous Ray. I really didn't expect to receive anything like this".

I was like a kid in a sweet shop and as he handed me the second bag, leaving my gorgeous underwear set for a while, putting my hand into the bag I pulled out a red, wrap dress. I was speechless as I held this beautiful item in front of me. Measuring it against my frame I was thining maybe two to three inches above the knee.

"I don't know what to say Ray".

Smiling he handed me the last item, "I'm pleased you like them Karen. I think you’ll like these too". He said.

A shoe box with a Revel label. Taking the lid off, a pair of black strappy, four inch heels.

I walked the couple of feet between us, sat on his knee, put my arms around his shoulders and snogged him. A proper, greatful, passionate snog.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are so good to me". I said as we parted lips.

"That's my girl. Now, why don't you refresh our glasses you can go try on your new things. They should fit ok. Shoe size will be ok, the straps are udjustable but they are your shoes size anyway. The wrap dress is your dress size. The bra, I wasn't sure of but the shop assistant said the quarter cup would be best and Obviously with your sensitive nipples it will allow easier access. The knickers, small size which will keep things tucked away."

We finished off the drinks and I went upstairs to dress for my man.

I loved everything and took my time revelling at the view in the mirror. The shoes, although an inch higher than what I'd previously worn, didn't feel that much different. I was interested to see how I managed on the park footpaths.

Walking through the lounge door I could see Ray's eyes devouring me.

"My goodness. The girl has turned into a woman. You look delicious".

I hadn't been aware of how the time had passed. Looking at his watch " right, my girl, it's 10 p.m. we'll go for a walk. I'm looking forward to watching you tonight, then when we get back here we can enjoy the rest of the night together. I've been patient with you so far, the time is right for that patience to to be rewarded".

Kissing me on the corner of the mouth, patting and stroking my bottom "do you want to wear a jacket until we get to the park" he asked.

!!!!"er. Am I not changing in the park" feeling a little alarmed at his suggestion.

"NO..you look good, you said you feel good. Be confident. No one, even if we pass your neighbour while going out of your front door, will recognise you".

"I don't know Ray. That's probably taking a risk too far"!

The slap on my butt "ouch" I hadn't realised the suggestion was actually an instruction.

"Ok. I'll take a jacket though"....

Leaving the house was probably the most nervous I'd ever felt. The fifteen minute walk to the park was a lot better as my nervousness passed and I became more and more comfortable with the situation.

Bring on the rest of the night....

Middlewich

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

Telford

Andover

This is amazing. I can't wait to read more

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Fabulous.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

This is fabulous. Wish I’d had someone to take me under their wing at that age too xxx

Darlington

"This is fabulous. Wish I’d had someone to take me under their wing at that age too xxx"

Thanks for the comments.

I'll get round to writing the final part of this episode hopefully next week.

Darlington

The street lights had come on as the nighttime drew in. The park was only sparsely illuminated with experience we had learned where the best areas were. But Ray was trying to help me through my apprehensions so was directing me ever more into the areas that weren't so secluded.

We had walked through the park, crossed the main road, heading toward the main part of town. I was liking the feeling of the gorgeous stockings, reasonably comfortable with the slightly higher heels. The denim jacket had done the trick of acting as a security blanket for me as we walked from my house to the park. I was a happy girl, walking, linking arms with Ray as we approached Southend Avenue, which had a 200 yd footpath, with several seating areas with bushes and shrubbery acting as cover and a toilet block only a few yards in from the entrance to the footpath.

Unlinking arms Ray said "You can remove your jacket Karen, it's warm enough, you can carry it and put it on again later if needs be".

Doing as told, folding the jacket and carrying it in my left hand, Ray took hold of my right hand, pulled me to him and kissed me. Delicious, "mmmm" I moaned as he pulled back looking me over.

"We will walk to the top end of the footpath" he suggested "then I want you to walk down the footpath on the others idea of the main road alone. I will walk back down this path and watch you every step of the way".

I looked him in the eye quizzically. The silence and continued stare back from him indicated no questions were required. This was an instruction!

"OK Ray" came a reply which I hoped expressed confidnce rather than retisence. It was time for me to just accept that the night had been planned out and I needed to go with the flow.

"That's my girl" he replied.

Approaching the toilet block Ray said " wait here Karen I'm going in for a pee".

Putting my hands behind my back.."OK Ray. I'll wait here".

As he walked to the toilet there were cars still travelling to and from the town centre, mainly taxis I thought as the pubs and clubs were turning out.

I heard voices from the toilet block and wondered if Ray had bumped into someone he knew. A minute later a guy walked out of the toilet and turned towards me. He looked backward and forward looking up and down the path. Then,

"Are you with Ray"

A question I hadn't anticipated.

"Yes. I am. He's just gone for a pee".

"Bloody hell" he exclaimed "he said he was with a TV but you are a lot better than I expected. Thought you were a real girl. I love the look. He's a lucky fella".

"Thanks. That's nice to know " I replied

Ray came out of the toilet "what dya think of my girl" he asked the guy.

"Bloody delicious. Your a lucky man."

I smiled as Ray took my hand.

"And, I'll be even luckier as the night goes on coz this little girl is going to be broken in tonight".

I smiled broader still "This night has been promised to me for a few weeks now. I'm ready and willing to do whatever is required of me".

The guy followed us to the first seating area and as Ray led me to sit down both guys sat either side of me.

Ray kissed me again. As the kiss continued his hand moved to my breast. My nipple responded to his touch, the silky feeling of the dress material adding to the sensation.

The other guy had started to stroke my leg as Ray continued to increase my heart rate.

I looked at Ray, obviously aware our friend was extending his exploration of my legs. The look in my eye was an inquiring look..sort of ,what do I do?

Without actually asking the question Ray gave an answer.

"Your safe with me. Show him how good you are. Your gorgeous. Relax, go on show him how good you are. I'd like to watch you".

Turning from Ray I turned my head towards the guy. He leaned over and kissed me. He followed Ray's lead, moving his hand from my leg he moved it to my breast as he kissed me.

Obviously as any guy would, his next move was from my breast to my leg again. My legs parted slightly, giving him the go ahead to explore my inner thigh and slipping his hand into my crotch area he started to stroke it.

"Blimey, have you lost your male bits" he enquired.

Ray said "SHE, doesn't need them.

I stood up from the bench. Two paces forward then turned to face both guys. Untying the wrap ties of the dress I allowed it to fall open. Not totally exposing myself, I made a step sideways and was pleased to feel the dress open up with no assistance. The red underwear, black stockings, held tight by red suspenders were now on show.

I slipped my hand down to my crotch and started to frig my crotch area.

The guy couldn't restrain himself and took out his manhood and immediately started to wank.

"That looks good enough to suck" I said, glancing at Ray for confirmation that I could proceed.

"I said you should enjoy yourself go on" permission given.

The guy spread his knees as I crouched in front of him.

I slipped my lips over his rampant cock and took him in slowly. He raised his hips as I slurped and increased the rythm. The reward didn't take long. He came with a gush, the taste of salty cum hitting the back of my throat.

"Wow" he said as I stood again and refastened the dress tie belt. "I was wrong when I said you were a lucky guy, you are a "very" lucky guy. Enjoy the rest of your night".

Sitting back down next to Ray, crossing my legs. He looked at me smiling " you are delicious" he commented.

"Thanyou kind sir" I replied. "I think I'm ready for that walk down the main road footpath now".

Standing and putting on the jacket we walked the couple of hundred yards to the top of footpath. His plan was to walk down the path we had just walked along so he could watch me as I walked.

"I'm only yards away Karen. Don't worry".

"I'm not worried Ray. I'm excited".

Reapplying my lippy, Ray confirmed it was looking good, we parted company. I stepped onto the main road and onto a pedestrian island as a car rounded a corner and headed in my direction....he passed by and I continued to cross the road. Stepping onto the opposite footpath I turned right, houses on my left side, the sound of my heels echoing off the buildings walls.

200 yards or so. After 50 yds another vehicle approached on the opposite side of the road. I kept my head down but was pleased that he flashed his headlights.

I didn't look back but apparently he had gone round the Grange Road turnround and came up behind me. I heard the car slowing and I was surprised when he pulled alongside, wound down his window and shouted "can I give you a lift"!

Quickly glancing across to Ray I was pleased to see he had kept pace. Thumbs up.

Bending my knees a little I could see he was a guy in his 40's' slightly balding, suit and tie, driving a Cortina 200E.

"Thanks for the offer but I'm not going too far now".

He chuckled. "That's a shame, I'd like to see how for you'd go. You take care sweetheart".

He pulled away and accelerated. I looked across to Ray again. Thumbs up from both of us.

Another couple of cars passed by before I reached the end of the Southend Avenue footpath. I stood to cross the road. Half way across a car catches me in full beam, slowing as he approached then stopped. I continued to the other side and he throttled up before pulling alongside. Cortina man again!

" You sure you don't fancy a drive hun" a question I would probably have accepted in a future life but at this time I was pleased when Ray walked round the corner..

"There you are Karen. I've been trying to catch you up" he said.

Walking up to me, putting his arm around my waist and drawing me to him I turned to the guy saying "thanks for your offer. My boyfriend has other plans for me tonight. Some other time possibly".

He drove off smiling.

Ray kissed me.

"You are a minx. Cumon I have a promise to keep".

Arriving back at my front door, Ray took the key, opened the door. Entering the house he went to pour some drinks allowing me to go for a pee and freshen up.

I took my time. The thinking being, this was my time, he is in control but I wanted to enjoy every minute.

I had washed my pussy while in the bathroom, lubricated and as a warm-up had inserted the dildo. I was now fully prepared and felt ready to take my first real cock.

Stepping into the lounge Ray was sipping on a glass of wine and handed me my own glass.

"You've taken your time young lady. Come on snuggle in next to me".

"Thanks for tonight Ray. I've always had the urge to be dressed outside but tonight really has given me the confidence to be out and feel comfortable in my own skin".

"The guy who stopped" he quizzed "did he ask if you were boy or girl"?

"No Ray. He just wanted to offer me a lift".

"We might do that again sometime. Maybe accept a lift. I'm sure we could sort something out". He suggested.

"Yes. I think I'm game for that" I replied.

Putting his glass on the floor, taking mine from me, he leaned over and the kiss was, if possible, even more passionate, intensive and deliciously sexy than anything previous.

"Talking about feeling comfortable in your own skin, I think it's time I got into you".

A kiss again. My heart rate racing. "I'm ready for this Ray. Please take your time but...I want you to cum inside me when you finish.

Kneeling on the floor he loosened my dress wrap ties and exposed my breasts, tweaking each nipple while looking into me eyes. My eyes didn't stay open long as the tingles moved through my body.

Parting my legs he licked my crotch and inner thigh. The sensations now were quite familiar as I gave up everything I had available for him.

He gently turned me over, my knees on the floor, him kneeling behind me. My knickers were pulled aside as he explored me with his fingers. The hairs on my arms stood on end as he gently stroked my buttocks and parted my pussy in preparation for penetration. As he placed his manhood ready to enter me, placing his hands on my buttocks he asked "Are you ready for this Karen"?

"Please Ray. I have never been more ready.".

He gently pushed? inserting himself.

I tensed and he sensed it.

He withdrew.

"You're ok Karen relax sweetheart".

Penetration again. Stillness. Then a slight withdrawal. Stillness again.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked again.

I nodded.

Again a slightly deeper penetration. Withdrawal. Penetration. Steadily the rythm increased.

Then a deeper and quicker movement. For three or four minutes.

He withdrew. Turned me over. My Legs open. Pulling me onto the edge of the couch he again lifted my legs, placing them on his shoulders and positioned himself ready to take me in that position.

Leaning forward he kissed me again.

" you look as though your enjoying this" he said.

"Now I'm going to fuck you and I will not stop until I cum inside you".

He was gentle and loving. Taking care my pleasure was as important as his. Looking me again in the eye he stroked my nipple. Penetration, rest, withdraw, again and again.

He was watching me intensly. I have never been able to hide my feelings whether pleasure, disappointment or anger.

He stopped.

I opened my eyes.

"I'm cumming my darling girl. Are you ready".

"Ray, please fuck me" I implored

And he came with a grinding of teeth, a gasp, several gasps in fact. I squeezed my anal muscle as his pushing motion subsided. Another gasp as everything he had available had been spent.

We retired to bed. I was awaoken at three in the morning with a rampant partner about to mount me again. Another delicious 20 minutes or so.

I awoke at 6 a.m. went and washed, cleaned myself, made over then climbed back into bed. This time it was me who woke him up as I climbed aboard for my very first cowboy ride.

Memories remain quite vivid. We had many good evenings together. We enjoyed time together when family commitments and other priorities allowed for the next 3 yrs...then our lives drifted into other areas, only to meet up again for another couple of years relationship some 20 yrs after we drifted apart.

somewhere

Nottinghamshire

Great finish to an amazing story.

Hopefully you’ll share with us what happened after the 20 years apart.

Darlington

"Great finish to an amazing story.

Hopefully you’ll share with us what happened after the 20 years apart. "

Thanks. Yes, I'll definitely look at putting the reunion down on paper.

Andover

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Wicked hearing about your journey very enjoyable indeed. Hope we get more when you can

Leeds

I was enthralled the whole way through and the mental images I have in my head I feel as though I was there. I'll be checking out all your other stories now. X

Darlington

"I was enthralled the whole way through and the mental images I have in my head I feel as though I was there. I'll be checking out all your other stories now. X"

I'm so pleased the account of my early experience has proved of interest to a few people.

Middlewich

Nottinghamshire

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Brilliantly written. At times I felt like I was there.

Looking forward to hearing more of your journey.

Darlington

Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. Many don't, probably the majority who read the whole thing don't leave a comment, but any comments left are very much appreciated.

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

Just wonderful reading

Derby

Really exciting and so sexily written, I was hard throughout and I want to dress more and be more adventurous, would love to get an elderly admirer x

By *ateshead discreteMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Please write about more of your past.

By *VHeather_RTV/TS  over a year ago

Hemel

Can only repeat what has already been said. Wonderful evocative writing xx

Darlington

I will continue to add more if required to do so.

It's my only real outlet for my frustration at this time.

somewhere

Please do

Nottinghamshire

Would love to hear more of whatever you want to share.

Darlington

So, the previous couple of months had been a learning curve. Moving from being a nervous dresser, not really understanding why the compulsion to dress or why I had taken a very risky step to want to walk out dressed as a girl, bear in mind the period I was coming through puberty, at that time, was seeing people in court for gay activities. Not that I ever really considered myself as having gay tendencies. In male guise I never ever thought about sexual activity with another guy. My preferences were always trying to have experiences with female partners. It was only when the compulsion to dress took me into a more determined direction to dress and look as femme as possible that I felt the necessity to be attractive to a male partner.

I had now been through the caterpillar mode then cocooned and transformed into full dress, make-up, shoes and anything that would help me to be the best girl I could be.

I would remain closeted, a personal life style choice, one which, if the climate and environment had been the same in the early seventies as it is today, towards trans and gay society, I may have taken another direction. However, it is what it is, or was what it was.

Suffice to say the final move into my TV life was the night I lost my virginity. All of the direction from Ray, the butt plug and Dildo use had prepared the way perfectly. The anticipation during the evenings build up toward the main event had become overbearing once we arrived back at the house.

Sitting on the settee, snuggling in beside Ray, a couple of large glasses of wine, at Ray's suggestion, as I was shaking at the prospect of where the rest of the evening would take me. Then finally being held, kissed, stroked,fingered and positioned as Ray prepared to finally penetrate me, was almost too much for me.

He was considerate and aware of how I was reacting. Choosing the initial penetration moment as I relaxed and tensed as the rhythm steadily built. He had ensured I was comfortable before turning me onto my back, unfastened and opened my dress, then going for a deep and groin busting rythm as he steadied himself before releasing his sperms inside me for the first time.

The whole situation probably took 30 minutes at most but the wine, excitement and the whole evening had left me exhausted. I was ready for bed, kissing Ray and thanking for such a lovely evening, chuckling, taking my hand he led me up the stairs to my bed. I snuggled in beside him after cleaning myself up and I was asleep within five minutes.

It was probably 1 a.m before we went to bed and the next thing I remember was waking to a feeling of my pussy being gently fingered. I sort of opened my eyes and gave out a satisfied groan.

"Mmm, that feels good" still in a half awake mode.

He had laid a pillow next to me and kind of manipulated me so the pillow created a mound under my pelvis. He lubricated me then climbed on top and once again slowly and carefully entered me. He leaned forward, kissed me on the cheek and whispered "you've come a long way tonight my girl. How do you feel"?

"I feel good. I'm happy and enjoying the night". I replied

He fucked me for the second time. Full on, gripping my hips and grinding full bore before cumming again".

We both fell asleep again afterwards.

I woke at 7.30 a.m, sort of crept out of bed, visiting the bathroom, cleaned up again, applied a bit of lippy, pulled on my stockings and suspender belt before sneaking back into bed beside him.

His turn to be awoken this time as I sleecked down the bed covers and took his cock into my mouth. I was rewarded as his manhood sprang to a full erection again.

"Wow. That's a good way to wake up" he said.

I continued to gently give him oral enjoying the taste of his pre cum and the feeling of how firm he was.

Climbing from under sheets, I looked him in the eyes, smiled before straddling him and once again took him inside. I just sort of rode him, grinding myself against his groin with him fully inserted.

"How does that feel for you Ray". I asked.

"What do you think Karen" he replied.

I moved a little faster and he grasped hold of my legs as his juice once again filled me.

The next day I remained enfemme as we spent the day in the house as BF & GF really. He left me at 4 p.m and we arranged to meet a week later.

The after effects, my pussy bruised from the attention it had received, was a little uncomfortable for a few days. But I spent most of the next week reminiscing the events and smiling. I just remember how good I felt about my situation and the memory of the guy stopping at the kerbside, twice, trying to get me to go for a ride with him had all sorts of scenarios going through my head.

Andover

Darlington

I've been watching YouTube footage that a long time TV continues to post. She is comfortable in her own skin and totally accepted in the real world, she has developed a look, walk and deportment that are better than many a girl would envy.

I am frustrated at my current situation and frankly it's a situation that I may not be able to change but watching the video footage this evening has once again brought out all of the old feelings.

My situation with Ray did continue for another three years and I will try to put details down on this file to give an idea how, as a TV, my need to be seen and treated as a girl were nurtured by a guy who seemed to understand that need and was able to read my situation perfectly.

We did, for various reasons, go our separate ways and my TV life, never leaving me, was put at a lower priority at that time. But when the urge took me and circumstances allowed I did play. I took chances which didn't always lead to the level of encounter that I have previously highlighted, but there are some really genuinely good admirers out there and they are a treasure when things work out.

Darlington

I haven't had much in the way of free time recently in order to continue writing up memories that are very distant.

There are plenty more but writing editing etc does take a while to complete.

Thank you and new year wishes go out to everyone who has read and even found time to leave a comment on the forum or PM'd me.

Telford

Thank you for sharing xx

Darlington

The house had returned to normal service with my parents returning and my sister asking me a few questions relating to some of her jewelry, make up, skirts etc being moved around. She didn't mind me using her stuff but was always curious as to how things were going with my x-dressing. She was amazed when I gave her a small incling of my park walks and I said a guy had actually found me while I was out walking and was happy to sit and chat. She laughed aloud saying I was mad.

"What did he say".."Was he young, old, queer, pervy" "Which of my clothes were you wearing"?

I didn't dare give her the full story. She had never seen me fully femme but when I told her that he'd bought me some presents, she wanted to see them.

She was impressed by the labels and the style, saying they were items that she would wear for a night out.

So, I said I was meant to be seeing him again on the Friday night and would be dressing fully enfemme.

"Let me do your make up before you go out". She asked.

Friday night, parents out, sis asks if my date was still on.

"I hope so" says I.

I'd had a long soak in the bath washed my hair. So wearing a dressing gown, sitting in front of my sisters dressing table mirror, she brushed my hair then tied it into a pony tail before doing the make over.

On completion a knecklace and matching earrings were chosen then my hair was brushed and combed out again.

"I've just thought" she said. "Where is he meeting you".

"He'll pull up at the end of the road. I'm to dress and walk to him. He's taking me for my first restaurant meal. I'll need my male clothes in a bag so I can change before coming home".

"You be careful daft lad" she said "Don't get yourself into a situation you can't handle ".

I was a little reticent as sis hadn't seen me dressed before but I knew she would be comfortable with the look. So, thirty minutes later I stepped into her bedroom again fully enfemme.

She just stared. Mouth open. Looked at my shoes, my legs, my dress.

"Bloody hell" she exclaimed "if I didn't know it was you I wouldn't know you were a guy".

Ten minutes later Rays car, as arranged, pulled up down the road, flashed his head lights "can I borrow your red mac please sis".

"Of course you can" and "you will need a touch of perfume too. Can't have you letting the side down. Us girls have to be fully made up and perfumed".

Off I trotted, bag in hand. Stomach in knots, nerves on edge with anticipation.

Opening the car door for me Ray waited until I'd sat comfortably before putting my bag in the boot.

"Hi gorgeous" Ray leaned over and pecked me on the corner of the mouth.

"Hi" I replied. "Where are we going"

"I've booked a table at the Blue Lagoon in town for 9 p.m".

Fifteen minutes later, holding hands, we stepped into quite a busy restaurant.

Ray confirmed we had a booking and once confirmed the maitre d asked "can I take madams coat". I looked at Ray nervously.

"Yes, thankyou". Ray replied for me.

The guy stood behind me he helped as I slipped the coat from my shoulders and placed it over his arm.

"Please follow me sir" and bowing slightly "madam".

I took Ray's arm and walked a few yards to our table. The waiter pulled out a chair and as I leaned to sit he placed the chair under me with perfect precision. I was feeling like a princess.

Ray spoke, my eyes were sort of looking down at my knees nervously, I was sure everyone was looking at me.

"Karen" Ray whispered.

I glanced up. He was smiling.

"Relax. You are gorgeous. The waiter will bring the menu. Take your time. When he asks what you'd like to drink, look him in the eye as you order"

Drinks were ordered. Starters ordered. And, I was starting to feel relaxed.

We chatted as the meal went through the process. I only ordered a salad as main course, us girls have to watch the calories, and as we chatted the conversation turned towards the night that we'd spent together. And, I have to confess after three glasses of wine I was now fully relaxed and feeling quite flirty.

I'd told him that the anticipation of losing my virginity to him the previous week had nearly been too much to handle. I confessed that I had nearly cum a couple of times, well before we even got to having full penetration.

As we'd chatted, the couple on a table next to us kept looking at me. I had smiled once when the guy appeared to stare at my legs for a short while and having noticed me looking at him appeared to look me in the eye a little longer than he maybe should have.

Ray suddenly stretched his arm across the table, fist closed.

"You my darling girl are so special to me. I have arranged something for you this evening, but first, I want you to do something for me!

"Thankyou Ray" I replied. "You don't realise how special you are to me. Is this going to be a request or an instruction".

He smiled. "I'm going to push your buttons again Karen. Another experience. We have a room booked across the road. We will spend the night together again, but!"

"There's a BUT to this is there? I queried.

"There is" came the reply.

"The couple on the next table are acquaintances of mine. And, they are both bisexual. You my dear girl are going to entertain both of them and also me tonight. What do you think"?

I glanced across at the woman, attractive, blonde, slim build. She smiled at me, I smiled at her.

I glanced at her companion, again quite good looking, dark hair, thick set, broad shouldered. He smiled at me. I smiled at him.

"And, Ray" I enquired "what are you're instructions" knowing that to offer resistance would lead to a spanking at some point. Mind you that thought in itself caused my loins to stir.

"When I give the instruction, you are to walk to the ladies toilet. Enter one of the two cubicles and wait".

"Wait for what!" I was becoming at little tense again.

"Afer a short while, Linda here, will also come to the ladies toilet".

I looked at Linda. Linda looked at me and smiled.

"And" I asked

"You will be given instructions when Linda joins you".

"Err Ray, what are you asking of me"

"I'm not asking anything Karen, I am instructing you" opening his hand he presented me with a bottle of 'pop pers'. "This will help surely" looking at me.

I took the bottle into my hand.

"Take some now sweet pea. Let them do their thing. Then when I think you're ready I'll give you the instruction".

Looking again at Linda, she smiled. I cracked open the new bottle and,covering them with a serviette, discreetly took on what I thought was enough of the 'pop pers' to give me enough nerve to walk to the toilet through the restaurant on my own.

Thirty seconds or so, my face flushed slightly, my heart rate elevated slightly.

The waiter arrived to clear some items and Ray being Ray couldn't resist."Err, waiter, would you kind enough to show Karen to the ladies please"?

"Certainly sir. If you'd like to follow me madam".

The waiter stood behind me waiting for me to stand. As I did so I gave Ray a look. He sort of smirked back.

Looking at Linda she too gave a sort I'll follow soon sort of smug look.

I entered the cubicle and thought I'd better take on some more stimulant. I didn't know what was about to happen but I thought I might as well be as compliant as possible.

After a short while the main toilet door creaked as it was pushed open. Then a tap on the cubicle door. "Karen it's Linda, come out sweet heart"

Stepping out into the spacious area looking at my own reflection in the expansive mirrored area, light headed and know feeling quite randy, I asked, "what are my instructions".

To be continued....

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

More more please

Darlington

"More more please "

Definitely more to cum

By *rianishardMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Wow this is absolutely the best bit of writing I have read in here. Thank you & I cant wait for more

Darlington

I'll continue to add further detail tonight of the account of my early years, first restaurant experience, that I started to write last night.

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Loving the turn of events.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Darlington

"What are my instruction" I asked.

The evening was turning into a situation I wasn't expecting, the quiet restaurant date with my boyfriend was becoming more interesting by the minute, but I was continuing to play my role knowing that Ray was controlling the situation and pushing my boundaries.

Linda sat back against the vanity unit arms folded, legs crossed, head flipped to one side, smiling. "We have known Ray for several years" she said. Continuing," And, we have enjoyed one another's company long enough to be comfortable with every little encounter he sets up" smiling again and looking me over from head to toe.

She continued "When Ray told us about his new squeeze, we were a little sceptical, but you know what? He was right. You are very cute and I know Tony, my boyfriend, likes you. He couldn't take his eyes off you".

I replied "I'm a little confused at the situation and no doubt Ray will enlighten me of his full intentions in due course but right now I'm standing talking to a woman I've only just met, whom, I might add, is someone who I find to be extremely cute also".

Standing 5' 4", some 5 inches shorter than myself, obviously very self confident. Wearing a white, Button front, cotton dress. Four inches above the knee. Four inch strappy heels and she smelled delicious. My type of woman. Early 30's, twelve or years older than myself, obviously very fit and happy to be involved in whatever the night was leading up to. A woman who, if I'd met in other circumstances, would get my attention, but one that I would see as being way out of my league.

She took a piece of paper from her clutch bag. "These are, I believe, your instructions. I do know what's written on the paper because I too, like to know what is expected of me prior to agreeing to taking part in anything like this. I'm like you Karen, I thought we were double dating for an evening meal. I was looking forward to meeting you after Ray had been raving about his new girlfriend, so, again like you, I'm going with the flow, because those two guys out there are expecting to get their jollies out of this situation. Believe me, there will be a few more surprises before the night is done".

I was reading the couple of short sentences on the paper and as I was reading I could see Linda unbuttoning her dress.

The note said:

1. Chat with Linda. She will put you at ease.

2. Don't worry. You will not be interrupted. I have paid the waiter to direct other woman to another toilet in the back cloakroom. He is part of tonight's plan and will be joining us later in the night.

3. You are to make Linda cum. Using fingers and tongue.

4. Whilst doing the deed her knickers are to remain in place.

5. Once she has climaxed, and I warn you now, she is a squirter, you are to remove her knickers, hold them in your hand and return to our table where you can drop her knickers onto Tony's lap.

I'm counting on you to pleasure Linda properly.

Linda, standing now with dress unbuttoned, suspenders, stockings, half cup bra, all matching white underwear, she was, as I'd surmised, extremely fit.

"Well Karen" she took me by the hand pulled me to her and lifted her chin as I bent to kiss her. "Lets see if we can complete your tasks".

The kiss was delicious. I was hard, but constrained as usual, I was comfortable with not being asked to actually penetrate her.

She untied the belt of my dress and opened the front. "Gorgeous" she whispered. "I see Ray has got you to be restrained, hiding all those bulges. He is devil really.

She put her hand between my legs and stroked my constrained Penis, as If she were fingering the clit of a real girl.

With her other hand she pulled down one of the cups of her bra exposing her nipple which she squeezed. Her eyes closed as she did this and taking this as a cue I leaned down and licked her nipple before sucking on it, then I sucked hard nearly pulling the whole breast into my mouth.

She let a slight squeal, so I gathered she was enjoying what I was doing. With the hand she had placed between my legs she squeezed my erection firmly before taking her hand away. As I came up from her breast she kissed me again, took my right hand and guided me to her crotch.

I slipped my hand into her gusset. "Goodness, have you cum already" I asked. Her knicker crotch was absolutely sopping wet.

"No pet. Not yet"

Stepping aside she removed her shoes before walking into the cubicle behind me, climbed onto the toilet seat, leaned back against the wall and placing her hands either side of her pussy said "now make me cum".

Leaning forward to meet her pussy, as invited, I started to tongue her.

I put one hand behind her bottom, pulling her clit firmly onto my mouth and the other hand I slipped between her legs and inserted two fingers into her. The third finger was added as she was absolutely dripping wet and very easy to slip my fingers into. Bringing my thumb round also I got all four fingers and thumb into her. My tongue was working overtime but I didn't let up until whoosh, then whoosh, then whoosh. I thought she'd peed herself but from the spasms coming from her pussy she was going through pulse after pulse of a full orasm.

This wasn't the first time I'd had sex with a woman but she was just so different from the inexperienced girls I'd been with previously.

Her head dropped. "Stop now Karen. Please".

I helped her down from where she'd been standing. Obviously she needed some time to calm down. "Take my knickers Karen". Doing as instructed, her delicious little panties were just a sopping wet mess now.

"Do you have any more knickers with you Linda" I asked

"No dear girl. I don't think I'd be expected to wear any for the remainder of the night. You repair your lippy and head off to the guys. Good girl, you are a treasure, you surely are".

Lipstick reapplied, I was about to walk away and in the process of re-tieing my wrap dress when..

"Karen can you do something for me" Linda asked.

"I thought I'd already completed my task" I replied, chuckling

Her eyes squinted and she also chuckled. " and very good it was too" she replied.

"I know you'll have been happy doing precisely what you have just done but you must surely have been losing precum while you were pleasuring me".

"My knickers aren't quite as wet as yours Linda but yes, you could say my juices have been flowing".

"A word of advice then my dear girl" she offered.

If you go to sit down now, that pre cum will soak your dress when you sit down and will leave a very unsightly wet patch when you stand to leave at the end of the night".

"Oh, ok" I said. "I guess I'd better sort that out now then".

"I'll help" she said. "Here hold these for me" she was about to put her shoes on so handed them to me. She then squated down in front of me, opened my dress, tucking the edge into my belt, then pulled down my knickers allowing my penis to drop down.

"I know this wasn't in the instructions" she said "but girls will be girls".

She took me into her mouth and sucked me in, tongue finding it's way into my foreskin. I got hard real quick and leaned back against the wall as I could feel my ejaculation starting to rise in my groin. She pulled off just in time. Wiped the gusett of my knickers with some tissue before tucking my still firm cock back between my legs then pulled my knickers up quickly.

"There you go sweetheart" she said as she took her shoes from me. "Now go and complete your tasks and I'll see you back at the table in a minute or two"...

Walking back into the restaurant there were now a few empty tables and the table that Linda & Tony had been sat at was now married up alongside Ray and mine.

"How was that for you Karen" Ray asked as the waiter appeared and pushed my chair back under my bottom.

"Oh, I think things went rather swimmingly" I replied as I dropped Linda's soaking wet knickers, not as directed but onto Tony's side plate.

Tony looked at me..

"Your girlfriend is delicious Tony. I was purring like a cat who got to taste the cream in there".

Linda walked back from the toilets. Make up perfect. Walking like a model but could I see a sliver of dark shadow at her pussy area.

She sat down, smiling. "Well that's got me licked" she chuckled "now Karen" she said, winking at Ray, how about a "cocktail" before we head to the Imperial for a night cap....

"I've never had a cocktail" I replied "what would you recommend?

The night wasn't yet finished...

Andover

By *rianishardMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Mmmmmm as well written and erotic as ever, I cant wait for the continuation

Great reading Karen go to the top of the class can't wait to read The rest of your life story

Love it such a turn on reading this xxx

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

I am so loving this story, so lucky to have a caring knowing guy bring you out of yor she'll

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Darlington

When I returned from the toilet the table Linda and Tony had been sitting at had been moved alongside our table. Linda and I were sat with our backs to a wall facing Tony and Ray. When Linda came back to the room she said "this is a lot more sociable isn't it" and proceeded to shuffle a little closer to me.

"I've never had a cocktail Linda. What would you recommend"?

The discussion went through various daft names, each containing concoctions with alcohol, creams, liquers, fruits etc. Obviously my drinking experience so far in life had been getting d*unk on Cider, Lager, Beer and as of tonight, wine. Of which I had already gone through three large glasses and the alcohol so far was starting have an effect.

"Do they have any that don't involve alcohol" I enquired.

Linda "Hey boys how about a spunky snowball? I'm sure our friendly waiter would be able to assist in creating an adequate supply to make up one or two measures, after all he has already been given a generous tip in order to give us his undivided attention". Again a look toward Ray appearing to seek confirmation.

Ray looked a little puzzled for a while. A look toward Tony then back toward Linda. A smile and a wink from Linda and the penny appeared to drop.

"Oh yeah. I remember the last time we created one, no alcohol, a couple of shots of coconut juice, one shot of lemonade with sprinkle of mint. I'll go and check the bar and see if they have enough of the juice".

A big smile on Ray's face he leaned over, kissed me on the lips "I,m sure you will enjoy that Karen".

Off he went to find the waiter again.

The evening had moved on. The restaurant, apart from our table, was practically empty and the few who were left were in the final minutes of their evening, finishing drinks, smoking, paying bills etc.

"That's sorted. A couple of whisky's for Tony & I and a cocktail for you two ladies".

Linda clapped softly. Make sure the cocktails are slightly warm, they lose the flavour if they are too cold".

"I'll give him you instruction Linda. I need a pee so I'll tell him what's required. We need to sort out the bill too, dya want help me with that too Tony".

Linda started to chat. She placed her hand on my knee and was asking how long I'd been dressing, what sort of look I preferred.

"I like the way the 60's Mod girls dressed. As the skirts got shorter I did think that they would no longer be able to wear stocking and suspenders so I prefer a slightly longer hem line. Stockings are just such a turn on to wear and obviously the guys go nuts if you wear them. Not that I have had much experience with many guys but Tony has really allowed me the freedom to experiment, although I much prefer it when he is there as a backup for me".

She complimented me on my hair.

"Courtesy of my darling sister I replied".

The last table of four customers were now leaving.

Linda, looking me in the eye her hand moved from my knee to my thigh.

"You have gorgeous legs Karen. Do you enjoy being a girl and having sex like a girl. I'd love to know how you feel with a guys cock in your pussy. Do tell" still looking me in the eye, she was so attractive and the discussion was certainly making my loins stir.

I explained that being penetrated initially was quite scary for me but Tony had taken his time breaking me in and after a few sessions together the feeling now is just delicious. I whimper some times and there is a spot inside that makes me shudder when his cock touches it. He has thumbed me on the same spot and I actually went into what felt like an ejaculation but I only spilled a small amount of sperm".

"Wow" she said "I'd like to see that. Do you like the taste of spunk Karen".

Her hand was now moving to my crotch and she was gently fingerings my knickers.

"Oh yes I said. The texture, salty taste and the feeling as it flows over my tongue is something that is a real treat. I used to catch my own cum in a wine glass, long before meeting Ray. I would leave it in the glass for a while after cumming then drip it into my mouth. Yes I think you can say I like oral sex and tasting cum".

Her hand pushed my legs apart and she started rubbing my encased clit. Goodness, this was exciting. A delicious woman giving me this much attention.

"I'm soaking wet now Karen" turning on her chair, she opened the bottom buttons on her dress "have feel Karen".

The guys had been gone a while and I so wanted this thing that was going on to continue. I hoped no one could see us but I was so turned on.

I slipped my hand between her legs. She was really slippy. She lifted her backside slightly and allowed my fingers to enter her.

"Oh baby, that is so good. You really did a good job on me earlier. If possible I would like to take your cum orally before the night is over. I know Tony wants to fuck you".

I took my hands away, fingers dripping, she took my hand and licked my fingers.

"We had better calm down now, the boys will have sorted the drinks out. I think you'll be happy with cocktail"

"You've had it before obviously Linda. What's it made from. Coconut juice, lemonade?"

She laughed. "They didn't tell me when they served it up first time but I'll let you into a secret. Don't let on I've told you, go with it. It'll give them two a blast""

"Those three, at least I believe the waiter will be making a contribution also, will be wanking into a cocktail shaker, the drop of lemonade will give a slightly larger measure, a drop or two of cream to give a little more texture and a spring mint to sweeten the mix. The waiter will pour it at the table. Ray and Tony will sit back with a cigar and watch us as we drink it. In reality a spunky snowball is a term when someone takes spunk in their mouth then in the process of kissing their partner transfers the spunk into their partners mouth".

"For goodness sake Linda" I exclaimed "how devious can you guys get. Now you've told me, I'm really looking forward to trying this".

Sitting back a thought came to my head.

"Linda how about if you tell me to take the first drink. Then I'll turn to you and give you a proper spunky snowball. That should surprise them.

"Ha ha. Brilliant. Let's do it"

The guys as if on que walked back into the room with a whiskey and cigar already lit.. Pete will be here in a minute with your cocktail girls.

The lights dimmed and the waiter brought the cocktail shaker and two champagne glasses on a silver tray.

Placing the tray on the table, then napkins then the glasses on the napkins. A candle was lit in the middle of the table.

"Would you like to taste it first Karen" Linda moving in closer alongside me.

"OK. Yes thanks, I'm dying to try something new".

The waiter opened the shaker and very slowly tipped up and allowed the contents to drip into the glass.

He stepped back and waited for me to drink.

"Ooh that looks really milky" picking the glass up and raising it to my nose I sniffed.

"Mmm, slightly minty" raising the glass to my mouth, I took a small sip and made to look like I was tasting it. "Oh yes that's delicious. Slightly salty after taste. I can see why it's called spunky snowball now".

Putting the glass to my lips I emptied it, then turning to Linda kissed her allowing her to to take the fluid from me. We continued the kiss as the guys started to clap.

"Fantastic. What a show you two. Brilliant" Ray was beaming.

Linda "OK waiter fill me up boy".

Linda emptied her glass and returned the favour, kissing me placing her hand on my cheek as she did so. Delicious.

Taking the cocktail shaker from the waiter, Linda stood behind me,"head back Karen, can't let a drop of this go to waste". Doing as instructed she dripped the remains into my very willing mouth.

"Right guys let's head across the road. I think there's a disco in the cellar tonight. Let's go have fun.

Let's have fun he said.

Middlewich

Darlington

It's a surprise looking back, my initial introduction to TV world was in the early 70's. 18 yr old and happy with being seen and shown as TV person. The experiences were all done in a period that was still largely unappreciated and illegal.

However the man who brought me out of my shell was very knowledgeable about how far we were able to take things.

The couple we spent the evening and the night as it turned out were delicious company.

The disco to follow the meal was an eye opener for me and the events really showed me what I was capable of doing and willing to go with situations that presented themselves.

Darlington

It was after 10 p.m when we left the restaurant and walked across the road to the hotel.

We could hear the music coming from the cellar bar and Ray asked if I wanted to go in for a quick drink before going to the room to change.

"I don't have another outfit with me but I'd like to freshen up a bit before hitting the disco" I replied.

"Me too" chirped up Linda "and I need some knickers too" giggling.

We entered the lift to the second floor and Linda opened her skirt front exposing her very nicely trimmed Bush.

Tony gave her a quick rub up in the 30 seconds or so while we were travelling.

"And, she's still wet too"

Our friends were in the next room to us so we arranged 30 minutes before meeting in the bar.

As we entered our room I removed my overcoat and put my makeup bag on the dressing table.

Ray said he was heading to the shower "5 minutes Karen. In the meantime you might like to check out the bags at the side of the bed" winking as he entered the shower room.

This was Ray at his best. The first bag contained all black underwear with sheer black stockings. The second contained a gorgeous little black dress. It was a very light weight material with a delicious silky shimmer to it. Then there was a little short black jacket. A mock white pearl necklace with matching earrings and bracelet.

Ray appeared from the shower room by the time I'd checked my outfit out. I'd removed my red dress and was standing next to the dressing table.

"Ray" I said, head dropped to one side left hand on my hip "you are an absolute darling.

He stepped over to me, put his hand on my hip, pulled me to him and kissed me.

"You deserve it sweet thing" he said looking me in the eye.

I showered, did my make up and dressed in the new outfit.

Ray just watched, sitting on the bed, shirt fastened, socks on, shoes fastened but nothing else. He did have a really solid hard on. Looking me over.

"Well, what do you think" doing a quick twirl so the dress rose up exposing stockings etc.

"You look superb Karen". he smiled.

"You are good for my ego" I replied as I leaned over to put on my earing while using the mirror.

"Can you fasten the zip on my dress please and do the clip on the necklace" I asked

He zipped me up slowly and at the top of the zip he stroked the back of my neck as I handed him the necklace. He then ran his hands over my thighs, still standing behind me.

"I love the feel of your stockings and suspenders" he said.

"I love what your doing to me Ray" I replied.

Lifting the back of my dress and pulling my knickers aside he fingered me.

I sighed "mmm that feels so good" I whispered.

"This will feel better I think Karen" as he placed his cock where he'd removed his fingers.

In response I leaned forward slightly as he took hold of my hips and entered me.

"You've given me a lovely evening Ray, now you deserve a treat but don't you mess up my dress".

He penetrated me until fully inserted then fucked me quickly and firmly.

"Oh jeez" he hissed as he emptied his loins.

I left him to dress as I went to the toilet, cleaned up and tucked my bits away.

Linda said she'd been a dancer as a teenager. I was looking forward to seeing her moves and fancied strutting my stuff too.

We tapped on their door as we went past. By the time we got to the lift they had joined us.

Linda looked gorgeous in a lovely bright yellow halter neck top, no bra, obviously.

"Wow" says I "you look amazing hun".

She thanked me " and my goodness don't you look a picture all in black with white pearls. Very sifisticated".

"You and I are gonna have some fun" she giggled again.

Middlewich

Darlington

Judging by the number of hits on my profile there are a lot of people reading my early TV life story but not many leaving any comments. More to write up yet.

Andover

By *enBi76Man  over a year ago

Darlington

"Judging by the number of hits on my profile there are a lot of people reading my early TV life story but not many leaving any comments. More to write up yet. "

Well I haven't finished reading yet

Darlington

"Judging by the number of hits on my profile there are a lot of people reading my early TV life story but not many leaving any comments. More to write up yet.

Well I haven't finished reading yet "

Is it better to continue adding to this main post or keeping making new posts.

By *enBi76Man  over a year ago

Darlington

"Judging by the number of hits on my profile there are a lot of people reading my early TV life story but not many leaving any comments. More to write up yet.

Well I haven't finished reading yet

Is it better to continue adding to this main post or keeping making new posts.

"

I'd say if it's a continuation then stay here

Darlington

"You and I are going to have some fun tonight" Linda commented with a very impish grin.

We exited the lift, Ray holding my hand. Tony & Linda a few steps behind.

The music was banging as we approached the door to the bar. Ray showed our room number to the doorman, who gave Linda a very approving glance as she stepped up to get her hand stamped.

Linda and I walked toward an empty table in the rear corner of the room, which was four or five yards from the dance floor.

Ray asked what we would like to drink and Linda chirped up "spunky snowball for Karen eh" giving a wink to me. As a group, we all laughed.

"Thanks Linda" I replied I think I'll probably get a bit more of that later tonight. But you can surprise me Ray. I'll go with whatever you suggest".

" Me too" Linda said.

So the guys went off to buy drinks.

"That doorman gave you a real once over when we came in Linda. I guess Tony is used to guys hitting on you especially in that yellow dress".

She chuckled "He's quite relaxed Karen. In fact he likes to watch me flirt. And, he bought this dress. Said it gave him the horn when I tried it on in the shop".

The guys arrived back. "Champagne for you ladies".

" cripes Ray" I said as he placed two champagne glasses on the table as Tony put an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne alongside the glasses. "I've already had three glasses of wine & a cocktail" winking at Linda "if I have much more to drink I'll be anybodies"

Ray and Tony laughed out loud "Now you get the idea" Tony said.

Ray poured the drinks and handed me mine.

"Delicious and super cooled" I said.

I took a sip and was pleased when Ray leaned over and kissed me softly, pushing his tongue gently between my lips.

" yeah" he said "that's is sweet".

Linda looked at Tony as she took a sip "why don't you do what Ray did Tony. Ray is so impulsive. Wasn't that nice of him".

Tony leaned over to me and kissed me full on the lips, but lingered for quite some time and also pushed his tongue between my lips.

"You're correct Ray, it is very sweet.

Linda playfully slapped Tony on the back of the head as we all burst out laughing again.

It had turned 11 p.m, the room was quite busy and the music was a mix of 60,s chart, soul as well as the recent 70,s chart stuff.

Linda took me by the hand "cumon hun, let's dance a while".

Goodness she was good. A real natural dancer and some of her moves certainly showed off her body, which as previously stated was extremely fit. Pert breasts, but her nipples really stood out as she danced. The darkness of her nipples showing through the light material.

She did a quick spinning twirl which made the skirt of her dress lift, showing off her stockings.

Fifteen minutes was enough for me and I leaned in to say "that's enough for now Linda, I'm going for a drink".

Just as we were leaving the floor the DJ played a reggae track. Linda stopped at the edge of the dance floor grabbing my hand "can you rock steady Karen?"

"I have done Linda but" I hesitated.

"But what girl" grabbing me by the hand, pulling me into her, placing her right leg between my legs and her left leg outside my left leg. She got the pace and led me through the 3 minutes of the tune. We were just about making love to one another as she held me so tight and close. The rythm was really effective.

The end of the tune "wow, you're good Karen". Pulling me down slightly she stood on her toes and kissed me on the lips! Taking me by the hand again, there was a round of applause from a few couples and a couple of single guys as we walked off the floor.

"I think the applause was more for the snog than the dance". Linda said, gleaming as we got back to the table.

The guys were stood behind us chatting as Linda and I sipped on some champagne as we cooled down.

A guy walked past us, leaning over to me " you two were fucking hot on that dance floor sweetheart. Horny as fuck, but you, look absolutely the dogs bollocks in that outfit" I stepped back slightly, more surprised at the swearing than the comments.

"Thankyou" I said, keeping my distance.

"Can I dance with you before the end of the night" he asked.

"Er. I don't know really " I said, looking behind me to Ray for support. "You'll have to ask my boyfriend. If he says it's OK, then maybe".

He put his hand out and shook Ray's hand. " your a very lucky man. Dya think I could take your girl here on the dance floor for a turn, sometime tonight".

Ray shrugged his shoulders "thanks, she is quite special in my opinion. You're welcome to take her for a dance. Make her smile and keep her happy".

He walked off smiling.

Another sip of champagne. Linda asked what was the guy saying. She thought it was nice of the guy to pay the compliment and ask Ray's permission for you to dance."He probably means he wants to fuck your brains out Karen" she burst out in a fit of giggles.

"Linda. For goodness sake". I laughed.

"I know Tony wants to." She said, looking me in the eye.

"Leaning over I said "Say that again Linda"

"Tony" she shouted over the music "Wants to fuck you".

I glanced backwards to Tony and Ray.

Linda continued "He's a good fuck Karen. And, he'll make you squeal. He has a good 8" cock, solid, he's actually got a hard on now" she said.

My eyes popped "What! How do you know that". She took my hand and put it behind her backside. Her other hand had Tony's cock in it. She placed it in my hand.

"There". Told ya so she said.

The champagne was working quite nicely and I was not surprised when Ray stepped in front of me. Placed his hand on my breast' squeezed my nipple and kissed me passionately.

"Go on sweet lips. Toss him off. Do you want his cum in your champagne? "

"Please keep kissing me Ray"

"You keep wanking him till he cums then". He gave Linda my glass which still had some champagne in it.

Ray snogged me until Tony had ejaculated.

Linda placed my glass, which had slightly more liquid in it than when she took it away, in my hand.

"Enjoy. Sweetheart".

"You three are mad as hatters" I said.

"Was that OK for you Tony" Ray asked.

"Now where's that guy who wanted to dance with me" I asked. My confidence was growing with every little thing these guys were presenting for me. I guess nymphomania is part of my character. Turn me on, point me in the right direction and I'm game for anything.

Ray went to find my dance partner.....

Andover

Darlington

Ray returned from a lengthy discussion with the guy who'd asked if it were OK for him to dance with me.

"The guy is geniune enough Karen. He's comfortable with the fact that you're TV, says he's had some previous experience, so he isn't going to be a problem for you".

As Ray was talking, I glanced across to where my potential admirer was standing. Possibly a little over six foot, average build, late 20,s. Dressed in a navy blue suit collar and tie. Neat appearance.

He glanced in my direction and noticed that I was looking at him. A broad smile came over his face. He raised his glass and winked.

Ray said "we are probably only 15 minutes from the closing time it's approaching 1 o'clock so we will head off to bed soon. We've all enjoyed the evening. Linda tells me she enjoyed what you did with her earlier. The spunky snowball thing was a real treat for all of us. You look really cool in that black outfit and I can't wait to help you out of the dress".

Looking him in the eye again, I kissed him tenderly. "Mmmmm, tell me more Ray".

He laughed. " I think Tony would like to spend some time with you as well. That is if you are up for a threesome before we eventually sleep "

"What can I say to that Ray. You guys have been tremendous tonight. I'm yours, but you know that. I'm comfortable with anything you ask. But what about poor Linda while you two are attending to me".

"She will watch us Karen. She knows you have enjoyed your time tonight. She knows you have been encased all evening and night and has asked if she can remove your knickers later and take you to a climax orally".

My hands were still resting on Ray's shoulders. "I can't think of a better way to finish things off Ray".

Linda was still there holding hands with Tony. I leaned over "Ray has just told me of your suggestion to finish the night off Linda" I kissed her softly. "I love it"

The DJ had announced three more tunes before closing. The numbers in the cellar bar had decreased and there were maybe only 20 or so people left. Picking my glass of champagne off the table I walked over to my friend at the bar.

We didn't really say anything apart from me saying "I guess I'm in your hands for the next 10 minutes or so".

Draining my glass, I took my lipstick from my clutch bag, opened my compact mirror and reapplied my lippy. "There" I said "fully dressed again".

He laughed "cumon hot stuff" taking me by the hand and as the second off last tune started, as was the way in those days, they were traditionally slow, let's get it on, smoochy tunes.

I put both hands on his shoulders and he stepped in putting his two hands just above my butt and we started to do the two foot shuffle.

"You're a bit of posh Totty Karen. Your boyfriend says he has been trying to bring you out of your shell over the past few months. You look so fucking hot girl. I would pay good money to spend time with you".

"Do you always use swear words to get your point across" I asked. "There isn't any real need you know. Your a lovely looking guy and to be honest you wouldn't need to spend good money to spend time with me. Just ask Ray, I'm sure he would agree to you joining us one night".

Chuckling, he replied "Posh Totty indeed. I know you posh girls. Frustration gets the better of you. You all like to fuck rough and I bet you love taking it up the arse. Would Ray agree to that?"

The final record started as his suggestion came to its conclusion.

Putting my arms around his neck he pulled me tighter to him. His right hand on my butt, squeezing gently"

Taking the initiative, with a quick glance toward Ray and the guys, I kissed him fully on the lips slipping my tongue gently into his mouth.

Breaking off the kiss I could see he was surprised.

"I'm not as posh as I look sweetheart" I said, placing my mouth next to his ear. "Yes I don't mind a bit of rough, I'm a bit of a nymphomaniac. The two guys I'm with are going to fuck me silly when we get to the room and the girl is going to orally drain my balls. Oh and your right..I love taking it up the arse. Speak to Ray. See if we can show you how to treat a girl right".

I gave him a peck on the corner of the mouth before turning away and walking back to my friends.

"Reaching our table "Time for bed I'm thinking", grabbing both Ray and Tony by the crotch. Linda broke into an hysterical laugh, crossing her legs.

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Mmmmm More more of this please

Middlewich

Excellent as always

Darlington

"Mmmmm More more of this please "

More to cum soon.

Andover

Darlington

I intend spending some time this evening completing the final part of my introduction and induction into a TV life that has has left me with many memories. Not all experiences were as exceptional as my first admirer presented me with but the change from drab to TV always gave me a feeling of total relief and relaxation.

Darlington

Reaching our table "time for bed I'm thinking" grabbing Ray and Tony by the crotch.

Linda broke into a loud laugh, crossing her legs!

All four of us entered the lift, door closing with a rattle or two. Tony and Ray standing at the rear of the lift facing the doors. Linda & I standing facing one another. She was still giggling and shaking her head.

"You're a real laugh Karen". She said still smiling.

That guys face, after you kissed him and walked back to us three, was a real picture. "You certainly took the wind out of his sails. Cocky bastard that he was. What on earth did you say to him",? She asked.

I was giggling too as I repeated the words that I had left him with.

Linda looked at Tony then at Ray, again laughing, "well guys, it looks like you two are on a promise. I know I'm in for a tasty reward coz Karen here, is the only one in this lift who hasn't cum since we met up at the start of the night. Her juice levels must be at capacity". Saying this as she looked up at me.

Reaching over she took hold of both of my hands, standing on her tip toes, pulled me towards her and planted her lips on mine for a delicious snog.

I'd pulled her to me and was enjoying the kiss as the lift reached our floor, doors opening, again with a rattle and clatter.

The couple who were standing opposite the lift both stood open mouthed as Linda and I parted lips. I smoothed the front of my dress as Linda exited the lift.

Ray, taking me by the hand as we stepped onto the landing said to the couple "surprising what some people will do for a bet, isn't it?"

The couple just continued to gaze as Ray opened the room door "you guys coming in for a quick one" speaking to Tony & Linda, then, " goodnight people" to our two stupefied onlookers.

"I'm going to freshen up. Won't take a minute" I said as we closed the room door behind us.

Ray asked Tony and Linda if they'd like a drink and to me "Karen can I give you one sweetheart ".

"Oh' I really hope so Ray. It would be a real waste of an opportunity if you didn't " I replied winking at Linda.

I quickly freshened up all of the necessary areas as well as a dab of fresh perfume. I removed my bra at this point as I wanted someone, anyone to play with my breasts.

As I came back into the room Linda excused herself. Tony, sitting holding a whisky, gave me a silent wolf whistle.

"You smell delicious Karen. I've really enjoyed your company tonight. Loved watching you dance with Linda and the sight of you two snogging in the lift gave me a real "Hard On".

"Thankyou Tony". I said, with slight bow of my head.

Then, and I could tell my reply caught him out as he was raising his glass to take a drink. He stopped and looked me in the eye.

Leaning back against the dressing table, allowing my dress to slip open a little, both of my hands folded over the edge of the dressing table, legs crossed, head tilted slightly to one side "show me Tony. I'd like to see that. Your Hard On I mean. Get it out for me".

He took a sip from his glass. Placing his glass on the bedside table, Standing, he unzipped his flies, reached inside and after a little manipulation he pulled his fully erect cock from his pants.

"Ooh, my goodness. Did I cause that to happen".

Picking my drink up, I stepped toward him. "I like that. I like that a lot".

Linda had re-entered the room.

"Tony says that you and I caused that to happen Linda".

"That doesn't surprise me Karen. He has been horny all night".

"Now Tony" she said "what have I told you about getting in such a state".

Kneeling in front of him she unfastened the belt on his trousers. She put his hands behind his back and strapped them together with the belt before standing him against the wall. His trousers were removed. Then, removing her knickers, she used them as a gag and shoved them into his mouth.

"He makes a right noise when he Cums Karen. Believe me this for the best".

Taking my glass from my hand, she guided me to kneel in front of Tony. She then manipulated his very erect cock, it did look uncomfortable and I glanced at her. "Don't worry Karen. He likes it" as she dipped his cock into my drink. As she pulled it back out of the drink she sucked on his whisky soaked manhood.

"Can I try that" I asked.

Three or four times later. And," I really enjoyed doing that" I said. Delicious"..

Linda, taking me by the hand, positioned me, turning me so Tony was now facing my back.

Taking him in hand, she made me bend slightly forward and placed Tony's cock at my pussy entrance.

"Well Karen, you told that guy that Tony and Ray were going to fuck you rigid. Here's a start. I don't think poor Tony will be taking too long once you build up a rhythm. So...."

No further guidance required I calmly took Tony into me.

Linda, facing me, kissed me again as I penetrated myself on Tony's cock.

Tony was heavy breathing behind me as Linda opened my dress, ran her fingers over my nipples, then leaned forward and sucked my left nipple as she continued to squeeze the right one. Involuntarily my eyes closed at the tingling feeling running trough me. I gasped, several times, Tony buried deep inside me Linda going to work on my nipples.

"I don't think it will be too long before Karen achieves ejaculation" Ray, finally making a contribution to the situation.

At that Linda looked at Tony. "I think that makes two of them" she said.

"You enjoying that tight little pussy Tony. How about I make Karen squeeze it a little tighter for you?"

Checking in the mirror I saw Tony's eyes open wider then a slow nod of his head.

She knelt in front of me. She lowered my knickers down my legs and slipped them over my feet.. she then stood and placed my knickers over Tony's nose. "There Tony, Karen's knickers are nearly as wet as mine usually are".

She again knelt in front of me and, taking my manhood from where it had been restrained all evening, took me into her mouth and my goodness was she good. Four or five minutes. My pussy was definitely twitching as she moved me in and out of her mouth.

"Oh, jeez, I'm cumming" and as I came Tony went into reptures behind me as he emptied his balls inside me.

Linda eventually came up from her position between my legs. "Ooh" she said "a heavy cummer too Karen" licking her lips.

I slipped slowly from Tony's cock and he gave a few "humphs and grunts".

Linda removed my and her knickers from Tony's face, unfastened him and he made himself decent again.

Fastening my dress, Ray refreshed our drinks and we all sat back to relax and chat about the evenings events.

30 minutes later "well we will say good night to you two" Linda said.

"And", she winked "I think Ray might need to leave something in you before sleepy time" smiling in Ray's direction. "Sloppy seconds eh Ray".

"I'm sure Karen won't take much persuading" Ray said

We kissed one another as we parted and a little longer lingering, tongue flicking kiss from Linda.

"See you again soon Karen" she said. "Perhaps for a girls night out sometime".

Ray locked the door as they left.

"I'm going for a pee Karen. I think you should show me how much appreciation you have for what has been a really tremendous night".

I removed my dress. Pulled on the baby doll nightdress and panties and lay face down on the bed, with a pillow placed below my groin.

"Good girl" Ray whispered in my ear as he gently entered me. "Did you really tell that guy I was going to fuck you rigid"

Mmmm I whispered back.."yes please".

Telford

Middlewich

Andover

By *arenTV2853 OP   TV/TS 43 weeks ago

Darlington

The next part of my early TV life has been started. I've re-read this part and I'm really happy with how the detail has been written. I would change a word.

» Add a new message to this topic