FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cum to you senses

Cum to you senses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *its The Spot Alot OP   Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Have suggested to my Mrs (curvy bbw type body),to reward her for some extra help and she replied "Surprise me"

So I said you know me are you sure?

Yes she has replied,

So I have now had a think and suggested I restrain her on a bed she will be dressed in a skirt and top no underwear or perhaps just a thong,

Her ears will have ear plugs in so she can't hear and she will be blindfolded.

So basically she will be ready for me to tease or control whatever I decide to do,

I messaged M and asked one last chance are you sure you want to let me arrange something.

Her answer was "yes definitely".

So I am looking for ideas/suggestions, might arrange this at our home or hotel.

So could travel.

Best suggestions or idea may get fulfilled, if it does I will post all the details as another post some time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Plymouth

Just to make it clear I will be present and were not into ppp pain,pee,poo lol

Plymouth

Thanks for the couple of suggestions/ideas so far in the PMs please keep them Cummings guys or lady's

Plymouth

So I have passed on the pms I have received so far to M which she has just read and minding them very interesting so far.

Looking like I will show M all the ideas and suggestions gunge her reactions to them all then try and arrange something.

She will have know idea of who will be there except me of course.

At a time and date arranged she will be on the bed waiting, blindfolded and restrained waiting.

Un able to hear as I and our invited guest or guests enter the bedroom.

The first M will be aware is when she feels her body move as weight moving on the bed beside her head or rear tells her stone is there.

Silent light touches informs her of the presences of a person or persons who are moving close.

The cool air fans around her moist lips as she feels the hem of her skirt lifted.

At the same time as her head detects another movement at the side of her, she turns her head to where she knows someone is at her side.

Hands cup the back of her head as a hard cock touches her face and slowly teasingly whips its tip around her open mouth and rests it for head, so she has a set of balls dangling meeting her tongue.

At the same time the other end hands are placed on her behind her skirt lifted the cool air meeting her.

Her senses straining to know what is happening,

Plymouth

Any ideas of what you would like to do to M or suggestions welcome.

Plymouth

Her arse in the air M felt the harsh but welcome slap on her cheek then another.

She did enjoy a bit of light spanking, she gave a little gasp at each slap and could feel her wet lips quiver.

She knew J was there but no idea if his cock was teasing at her mouth or he was the one behind her giving her a spanking.

M was eager to know and moved her head licking the cock near her head all over,

Around his balls then up and down its shaft.

Slowly she realised it definitely wasn't J as she struggled to envelope its thicker head and the length she estimated was around 8inches or so

Plymouth

M really finds it exciting the thought that the play could evolve someone completely anonymous,

Literally Cummings and going.

» Add a new message to this topic