FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first encounter

My first encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I thought I'd share my first encounter with all you guys hope you like.

My first encounter occurred from a similar site to this. I had been on the site a couple of months and fluttering with the idea of playing with a couple but nerves often only making it a fantasy. I had been working in Manchester for a couple of months and decided that this particular week I would do my best to get a meet.

I contacted a few couples but had no joy when I came across a couple in their mid 30s both attractive and thought why not give it a try.

To my surprise I received a reply within minutes saying they would love to meet up. I read the message over and over to make sure it wasn't my eyes playing tricks on me.

We exchanged messages over the coming days and decided Thursday night would be the night.

Thursday came and I found myself looking at the clock constantly thinking to myself come on 8 o clock!

I finished work at 4 skipping lunch and grabbed dinner back at the hotel.

I was nervous but kept reassuring myself "you can do this". I had a shave and a long shower. Got myself ready made sure I smelt good and got dressed and left the room for the big night!

I stopped on route and picked up a bottle of wine and some beers and pulled up outside the house. I still had 30 minutes to spare and so I waited shivering with nerves and excitement wondering what the night had in store.

8 I clock came and with that I got out of the car walked up to the door stood there got a minute and finally rang the doorbell. I heard the sitting room door open and seen the outline of a man approach the door. The door opened and there stood John taller and slimmer than I imagined. You must be David, come in out of the cold and let me take the drinks off of you. He said Sarah was in the living room and to go on in and he will be in with a drink. I walked in nervously and seen Sarah sat on the sofa. She jumped up and came and gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me to make myself at home. I sat down and thought to myself she was even better looking than the photos. Shoulder length mousy brown hair big blue eyes slim with medium sized breasts. She looked gorgeous wearing a tight white top and some jeans. We sat opposite each other and chatted until John came back into the room with 3 glasses of wine.

They made me feel very comfortable and before I knew it we had worked our way through 2 bottles of wine. By this point Sarah was getting very flirty and grabbed an empty bottle and spun it. It landed on me and she said right top off, I took my top off and spun the bottle. To my relief it landed on Sarah, your turn top off she jumped up and whipped her top off revealing a laced black bra I could see her nipples through it and could see she was excited. My cock was starting to bulge.

A few spins later and John and I were in our underwear while Sarah was completely naked. Her body looked amazing and my cock was piercing through my tight boxers. She was sat in the middle of the floor stroking her pussy and eyeing both of us up. She crawled over on all fours and positioned herself between John and I. She stroked both our cocks through our boxers and told us to take them off. We both took our boxers off and John revealed the biggest cock I've ever seen it was rock hard and easily 9inches if not more. She giggled and said she was in for a good night. She took it in turns sucking on both our cocks I was loving watching her sucking my cock and then sucking johns. To my amazement she started sucking right down the shaft of johns cock going deeper with every motion. She took all of his cock deep down her throat with ease. I was in shock but this just made me harder.

More to come.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

I like your writing and pace.

Please continue.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"I like your writing and pace.

Please continue.

"

Don't think that's likely... "user no longer on site"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

madness

great story then foxtrots oscar wtf

More invented rubbish as usual.

"More invented rubbish as usual."

The forum is called stories and fantasies might just be a clue. True or not does not matter it is here for our entertainment. Thanks to the OP for time and effort.

"madness

great story then foxtrots oscar wtf "

Maybe wife read the story

» Add a new message to this topic