FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pete and Anna, chapter 3

Pete and Anna, chapter 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Pete and Anna, chapter 3

Monday afternoon saw a familiar figure slip into my office. Yes, Pete was back, eager for any more news about the position.

Following my second encounter with Anna I'd had a day to think about where this might be going. A day to consider the possibilities, the pros and cons. Clearly, Pete was prepared to go to some lengths to get what he wanted. I didn't know how he'd managed to get Anna involved, but I wasn't complaining. Quite the opposite - I knew I could turn this to my advantage.

So I smiled nicely at Pete and suggested we should get a coffee and talk things over. It was touching to see how he brightened up. We went back to the office and settled in for an interesting discussion.

I'd decided on the "full and frank" approach - I thought that would get through to Pete in the right way. I told him that he wasn't really ready for this, but if he was willing to put in enough effort... In his own time, of course - I wasn't going to give him a free ride. If he wanted to move up, there was a lot of training to do. I laid it on thick, talking about online learning, mentoring, courses, setting the expectation with him. And then the sting in the tail. "It'll mean a lot less free time for you. You'd better talk it over with Anna. Don't want her to feel... lonely."

Oh, the look on Pete's face. I'd have liked to know just what thoughts were running through his head. It was an offer he could refuse, but at what cost? Having come this far he was more or less committed. I massaged his ego, just a little, focusing him on the benefits, dangling the hook. And he took the bait. In that moment I knew he was mine.

I'd taken the chance to look for suitable training material beforehand so I told him that he could start next Monday, after discussing it with Anna, of course. A couple of hours, three nights a week, he could manage that. In fact I'd bring it over in person, such was my generosity.

And so it was that, the following Monday, I delivered the first stage of the course to Pete. He looked suitably nervous. We talked through the admin stuff, what I expected, what he expected, yada yada, and then he settled down in the little study room they use if working from home.

No sooner had Pete shut himself away than Anna made an appearance. She looked immaculate as usual - it was hard to believe this was the same woman I'd last seen with her lips wrapped around my cock. Today she was in a sundress (and not much more, I guessed). We settled down on the sofa with a Screwdriver each and enjoyed the relaxing tang of the orange-flavoured vodka. My arm naturally draped itself over her shoulders and pulled her in and we shared a deep, very satisfying kiss.

Anna reached for the bulge in my trousers but this time I had other ideas. I pushed her back until she was stretched out on the sofa, one leg dangling provocatively over the edge. My hands were already feeling their way, inch by inch, along her smooth, sun-kissed thighs, slowly lifting the hem of her dress until I could see everything I wanted. As I'd expected she had no tan line and very little hair, except a tasteful patch above her pussy.

It was too much to resist. I leaned in and ran my tongue slowly up the last few inches of thigh, slowly, feeling my way. She adjusted her position a little to give me easier access but I was already stroking my tongue through the slit of her pussy lips, just teasing them lightly. I could hear her breathing change as she reacted to my attention. And surely that was a sigh of pleasure as I probed just a little deeper...

Without wishing to brag, I do give a good service down below, and soon I was tasting Anna's juices as she responded to my tongue (and the occasional touch of my thumb on her swollen clit). She started rolling her hips and pressing up against me and I knew she was close. I slipped my hands under her arse and lifted her as my tongue slipped deep into her wet cunt and she spasmed against my face, again and again.

Now she was really aroused and wanted more. She was already fumbling with my belt and quickly pulled my trousers down letting my cock spring free. It was her turn to push me down onto the sofa and she quickly straddled me, her wet pussy devouring my cock as if she was starving for it. And yet she was restrained, she wanted to draw out the pleasure. Slow, controlled movements. I thought I was ready to come straight away, but she had other ideas. Rocking, twisting, grinding, her arms around me, her breasts in my face, she was a pro.

All good things have to end, and eventually Anna pushed me over the edge into a gut-wrenching climax. I'm not hugely vocal when I fuck, but I felt sure Pete would have heard my groan of satisfaction. And after a few moments, Anna dismounted and, with a smile, left me to clean up.

We spent the remaining time together, enjoying the afterglow, exchanging small-talk, and agreeing that Pete's training programme was just what we wanted. In fact, as she said, it might be better for her to go out on evenings when he was studying.

Pete finished his first evening's work and I congratulated him on his decision before heading home with a smile on my face and a very satisfied cock in my pants.

to be continued...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Very good

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

» Add a new message to this topic