FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Partner chatted up next to me

Partner chatted up next to me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else ever had the missus or partner chatted up by someone in a pub while they were right next to them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone else ever had the missus or partner chatted up by someone in a pub while they were right next to them? "

Hoping it happens when we are in London first week Dec

By *ovetowatchmywifeplymouthCouple  over a year ago

Kelly Bray

A very sexy discussion

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

"Anyone else ever had the missus or partner chatted up by someone in a pub while they were right next to them? "

Depends on your definition of chatted up, but we were in York and 2 couples sat on our table and one of the guys was definitely more friendly with our female than I'd consider normal. Especially given his gf was there. Nothing happened but it was enjoyable to watch, maybe more in a vanilla sense that he was comfortable effectively chatting up another girl infront of his gf. I think it was all totally innocent and no agenda.

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

30 years ago, I ran the officer's club bar on a military base - local women used to come to the 'disco nights' held a few times a week...

....I got engaged and then married to one of them - and she and her best friend continued to come to the club a couple of nights a week, as they'd done before...

....it was always fun seeing them being 'hit on' and guys buying them drinks - there were more than a few occasions when a guy would lean across the bar and ask me if I knew anything about them...

....my reply of "I ought to, the dark-haired one's my wife" usually instantly resulted in bright red faces and stammered apologies!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Anyone else ever had the missus or partner chatted up by someone in a pub while they were right next to them?

Depends on your definition of chatted up, but we were in York and 2 couples sat on our table and one of the guys was definitely more friendly with our female than I'd consider normal. Especially given his gf was there. Nothing happened but it was enjoyable to watch, maybe more in a vanilla sense that he was comfortable effectively chatting up another girl infront of his gf. I think it was all totally innocent and no agenda. "

Wow that certainly is ballsy if he did it in front of his gf. Though presumably they had an understanding!

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

"Anyone else ever had the missus or partner chatted up by someone in a pub while they were right next to them?

Depends on your definition of chatted up, but we were in York and 2 couples sat on our table and one of the guys was definitely more friendly with our female than I'd consider normal. Especially given his gf was there. Nothing happened but it was enjoyable to watch, maybe more in a vanilla sense that he was comfortable effectively chatting up another girl infront of his gf. I think it was all totally innocent and no agenda. "

Love chatting to ladies in pubs. Has nearly led to a few bust ups though

Great profile and amazing video. Shame I’m outside your age range or I’d love to join you for fun

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

Depends on your definition of chatted up, but we were in York and 2 couples sat on our table and one of the guys was definitely more friendly with our female than I'd consider normal. Especially given his gf was there. Nothing happened but it was enjoyable to watch, maybe more in a vanilla sense that he was comfortable effectively chatting up another girl infront of his gf. I think it was all totally innocent and no agenda.

Wow that certainly is ballsy if he did it in front of his gf. Though presumably they had an understanding!"

I think the understanding was just yoou can talk to people without it meaning anything.

I am 99% sure there was no swinging element to it at all!

By *un300CoolMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Going to a hotel this weekend with mrs , hope it happens to her .

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

I'd love my wife be chatted up in a bar if im sat with her or not, when we go to Blackpool for few nights next month.

Be so hot

By *ee1967Man  over a year ago

pinner

Yes qlot. And I love it

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

In new York in a club yes. 2 guys sat with her whilst I was getting drinks

By *rNightMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I love this, I’ve come back from the toilets a few times to see a guy chatting my mrs up. I just position myself where I can listen in. If it seems she’s not into it I’ll interrupt, that wasn’t often though lol

By *ustin500Man  over a year ago

woodbridge

This is something I enjoy very much sadly it does not happen often enough, love it when numbers passed to her.

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

Had it happen in a night club some years ago. Went to get drinks & cane bsck to some guy chatting to wife with his arm around her

By *ongridgefunloversCouple  over a year ago

preston

Yes on a regular basis….. doesn’t help Lou being a natural flirt.

By *olvesfunguyMan  over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

Years ago when we hadnt been together long, we were in a club and i dared her to see if she could pull a guy.

I left her, went for a walk around when i got back she was being chatted up at the bar. Next thing he leans in to kiss her and she let him. Aftrr watching a few minutes i had to visit the toilet!

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

Yep. Recently on holiday. Such a turn on. Told her she could fuck him but she didn't unfortunately

By *kinandbonesCouple 29 weeks ago

Dublin

Yes it's happened a few times

By *aughtyintownMan 29 weeks ago

Newport

I was out with a woman last year, sat having cocktails. A woman in the bar walked over sat down next to her and just you're beautiful to her. Ignored me and started talking with her

By *exciterMan 29 weeks ago

Stoke

Loved it when wife was chatted up at the bar at Hedonism by a local black guy. She wearing just a very low cut black slip heels and nothing else

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

Had it happen to me, she didnt know what to do

By *ummunMan 29 weeks ago

not far away

Would love this to happen. I'd more than willingly watch her fuck a random guy then join in and spit roast her.

By *exciterMan 22 weeks ago

Stoke

Had wife chatted up by black guy at bar in Hedonism she was just wearing a black slip braless no panties and heels. Turned me on no end!

By *ayarMan 22 weeks ago

Wirral

Happened a few times in bars with exes

Go the bar or to the toilet come back and somebody is sat chatting with partner. All usually well spirited but remember once and the lad wouldn’t move. Stayed and looked at me like a dickhead

Had to politely ask him to move

Got up and went straight over to the next attractive girl. Think he’d had more than a couple of drinks llll

By *randmrs 1st timeCouple 22 weeks ago

bolton

Yes happens a lot when out , the worst was in a Italian restaurant in Newcastle the guy sat next table to us was on his own wife didn't fancy him but when I went to toilet he asked where we was from staying etc and asked if she fancied a drink back at his hotel all this while I had gone to the toilet she told me when we left the restaurant

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple 18 weeks ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

Yes this has happened too us and we love it...the last time was a local disco a guy got her up too dance then was snogging him as I took pics..very horny..we find singles nights lots of fun..wife got chatted up 6 times in one night...

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

Used to happen a lot when my wife and I were courting and in the early days of our marriage when we were on a night out together, it really turned me on, it makes me hard just thinking about it.

I once came back from the pub toilet just before last orders to find her in a corner of the pub snogging another lad.

They only stoped kissing when they realised I was there, he just said hi to me when he walked away, my wife just turned to me and said he just walked up and started kissing her, and said she thought it was me at first.

» Add a new message to this topic