FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My football club

My football club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onle81 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Since retiring from playing football I have continued to be part of my club taking training sessions, running the bar anything that helps and if I am honest to continue to be part of the club

For those that have read my previous posts, my wife doesn’t play often, but when she does it is usually a mind blowing experience. This is one of those times

It was mid December, Sue and I were running the bar for an evening which had a comedian followed by a live band. As usual drinks were flowing and the lads were becoming increasingly loud and a bit near the mark with some of their comments.

A group of 5 lads with their girlfriends stood at the bar dosing shots and pints, one of the ring leaders, Paul, who was our best defender and a natural leader, was clearly leading this next conversation.

Sue and I could overhear the conversation had moved onto sexual preferences, putting it diplomatically! Paul asked in quite a loud voice to Sam ‘does Sally take it up the arse!’ Well poor Sally looked like she wished the ground would open up and swallow her up and rushed out of the bar clearly quite upset.

Sue overheard all of this, leant over the bar to Paul ‘you idiot! That is no way to speak to a young lady, you better get after her and apologise’

Being clearly worse for wear Paul didn’t think he had done anything wrong ‘she will be alright, it was just a bit of banter. Bet you take it up the arse’

Sue is still a very attractive lady and on numerous occasions lads had tried it on with her, which actually we both found very horny but never let on! She can however absolutely stand her ground

‘Listen knob end! I don’t take it up the arse like I am a piece of meat’ she said this right in his face so to speak in a very angry voice ‘I do however love having my arse fucked’ I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, neither could the other lads and Paul specifically was very firmly put in his place and made to look like the idiot he was being.

The rest of the bar heard all of this, Paul left and things returned to normal, until later that evening…..

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Nice Start

By *nexpectedExplorerMan  over a year ago

Gower

Great start

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Please tell us more

By *yrman57Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Excellent beginning.

Sherborne

After Sue’s firm handling of Paul, which everyone knew she didn’t take fools gladly and very happy to put anyone in their place, it was clear many of the folk there boys and girls were looking at Sue in a more, let’s say, sexually inquisitive way. We could both overhear hushed conversations along the lines of ‘I would love to fuck that sexy arse’ ‘so would I’ ‘how about we all fuck her in the showers’ and so on

Sue didn’t bite or comment, just letting the lads have their fun however, I did notice she was strutting round the bar very pleased with herself and, if I am not mistaken, became quite flirty when serving.

Sue brushed past me so quietly lol asked ‘ are you ok?’ She leant into my ear and whispered ‘I am feeling sooooo fucking horny!’

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Nice story

Sherborne

When we got home we had mind blowing sex for hours, I asked Sue to tell me who she fancied at the club and who she would fuck. Unsurprisingly in her heightened horny state she reeled off name after name including some of the girls!

The next day we chatted over breakfast ‘we need to be careful Sue, the football club is a big part of our life and we shouldn’t do anything that wrecks that’ of course we both knew we didn’t want to do anything to mess up our relationship with the club. However, we couldn’t stop talking about the possibilities and the amount of fit guys that we could have so much fun with.

Anyway life returned to something approaching normal, we were ducking like rabbits most days and talking about the various scenarios involving people we knew at the club.

The Christmas do was planned for the second weekend in January, due to various commitments and the hectic games schedule. The event was being held in a fabulous hotel just out of town and we decided to book a room for the night. I was ready before Sue so I went to the bar to meet up with some folk while Sue continued to get ready.

About an hour passed and no sign of her do I sent a txt ‘you nearly ready?’ Her instant reply ‘yep, just coming now, and please don’t be angry….’ My mind was racing what on earth had she done!!

The lift ‘pinged’ and the doors opened and there was Sue, fuck she looked hot! A black dress with a plunging one in showing all of her gorgeous cleavage, hugging her perfect arse and finishing mid thigh length, finished off with stockings and black high heels. As she got closer it became clear she didn’t have a bra on either, her wonderful tits gently swaying as she walked and her nipples were already rock hard.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ayarMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Minds eye is going to town

Please continue

By *w2233Man  over a year ago

Paignton

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

margate

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *en4funoxonMan  over a year ago

Banbury

Oh she is gagging for fun and will have so many eyes on her and hard cocks and wet pussies just from watching her.

More more more

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Sherborne

She elegantly walked through reception and into the bar, I think she was now aware all eyes were on her as she exaggerated the sway of her hips.

She leant over to give me a kiss, my hands on her hips and shapely arse ‘no stockings then?’ ‘Hold ups today as the straps were too visible through my dress’

Dave sat next to me, eyes popping out ‘hey Sue, you look stunning’

Sue flushed a bit red, I wondered why as she knew she was going to get lots of admiring comments tonight

She then leant in and whispered ‘I have been a very naughty girl’

Me ‘what have you done?’

S ‘I will tell you in a while once we have said hello to everyone’

Me ‘do you need to be punished?’

S ‘yes very much, but later please’

My mind was racing, what on earth had she done?

Not surprisingly just about everyone wanted to spend time with my sexy wife. We were due to sit down for dinner in about 30 mins and I wanted to know what she had been up to. I went up to the group that were surrounding her and gently touched her arm ‘let’s go outside for a while’

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Sherborne

We went outside, my cock was rock hard seeing Sue dressed so sexy and flirting with everyone. We found a quite corner ‘so what have you done you naughty girl?’

She looked me straight in the eye, I could see she had that horny twinkle in her eye, saying nothing she took my right hand in hers and guided it to her thigh then moved higher under her dress. I could feel the heat form her cunt as we got further up her thigh, then she took her left hand and started rubbing my throbbing cock.

She gently put pressure on my hand feeling her very warm cunt through the thin material of her panties, she was soaking wet. As I slid my hand down the front of her panties I found her clit making her gasp, I moved my fingers down through her soaking lips sliding a finger inside. Gently sliding my finger into her soaking cunt her breathing was short and rasping, it was now clear she was full of cum ‘please lick me gorgeous’ I couldn’t wait dropping to my knees she lifted her left leg to give me better access

I ran my tongue over her swollen lips savouring the taste of her juices mixed with a strangers cum. Finding her hole I pushed my tongue as far into her as I could while flicking her clit with my right hand and my left hand applying pressure to her butt plug. This tipped her over the edge, her body shaking as her orgasm took hold.

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Intrigued to know what the lady has been up to xx

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

East of Cork

We all are

Kettrin

Oh how fantastic, I wonder who's cum in her?

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *wscMan  over a year ago

exeter

London

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

By *alpsterMan  over a year ago

stoke

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *ayarMan  over a year ago

Wirral

More please

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

blackpool

Love this story

By *layawaymaleMan  over a year ago

nearby

Brilliant stuff.

mullingar

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Excellent story like to hear more soon

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Loving this story.

Sherborne

I came up and gave her a long passionate kiss sharing the juices of a strangers cum mixed with hers ‘so tell me all about it’ she undid my trousers taking my rock hard cock out and gently wanked it, god I was so turned on I very nearly shot my load!

I slid my hand between her legs and gently circled her clit. ‘Well after you left the room there was a knock on the door, I thought it was you forgotten your key or come back to fuck me again’ her eyes now looking downwards avoiding eye contact ‘go on’

‘ I opened the door completely naked, except for my hold ups and heels, threw my hands above my head and shouted surprise!’ I could just imagine how sexy she would have looked

‘It was Dave! He looked like time had stood still, mouth open, eyes popping out of his head. Eventually he said ‘if I wasn’t such a gentleman I would bend you over that bed and fuck you hard’

Now Dave is one of the guys she spoke about in our fantasies about fucking so she didn’t move, keeping her hands above her head saying ‘don’t let being a gentleman stop you’ he looked both ways up and down the corridor clearly his mind in a confused state, his wife is 3 rooms down and here he has an opportunity to fuck someone he had fancied for years. His cock won the battle, pushing Sue into the room against the wall kissing her passionately

I thought I woul

Sherborne

She told me he looked so hot in his full evening suit, she just couldn’t resist. There was no finesse about this at all, just as Sue wanted, this strong sexy guy taking her hard.

Within seconds he had spun her around bending her over the dressing table whilst undoing his trousers. She felt his strong arms pinning her down then the tip of his cock at her entrance. With one big dominant push he was now balls deep inside taking her breathe away with the force. He then just pounded her with such urgency she felt his balls banging against her clit, it was just as she had imagined it would be his nice thick cock filling her married cunt

He then grabbed her hair in one hand while the other spanked her arse hard, this sent her over the edge having her first big orgasm shaking her whole body as she was being used as his slut. With one final violent push he slammed in filling her cunt with spurt after spurt of hot cum. He collapsed on her back breathing heavily ‘god I have wanted to fuck you for years’

‘When he eventually withdrew I could feel his cum leak out of me, I turned dropping to my knees and took his wonderful thick cock in my mouth, he was still hard so I took all his length into my throat tasting our juices. He then started to face fuck me!’ All the time Sue was recounting her adventure her breathing had shortened and her cunt was getting wetter and wetter

‘He lifted me up and laid me on the bed making sure my head was hanging over the edge, he took the belt from the robe on the dresser and tied my hands to the leg of the bed’ Sue was getting close to another orgasm, in recounting her experience her voice was shaky between her short breathing ‘then he held my head still and told me to open my mouth he then pushed his gorgeous cock as deep as he could into my throat’ well that was it, she just exploded with another orgasm losing the ability to speak.

After an interval in her story she then told me he fucked her throat as hard as he could calling her his slut now until he finally came again deep in her throat.

Fuck I was so turned on, she then lowered her head and did the same to me deep throating my cock, it didn’t take long for me to explode with the most powerful orgasm filling her mouth

I kissed her deeply ‘the night is young, let’s see what other fun we can have’ we gathered ourselves trying to make ourselves look presentable but in all honesty it was bloody obvious that we had just been doing!

I had a little surprise for her ‘sit there and open your legs’ I think she thought I was going to fuck her. I reached into my pocket and took out a remote controlled egg and gently inserted it into her sodden cunt which made her gasp ‘oh you naughty boy’

We headed back to the bar and joined the group, it was then I noticed through the window that, what I thought was a quite corner, was in fact in full view if anyone was looking!

Wow

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

Kettrin

By *o30Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *atesey68Man  over a year ago

audley

Doncaster

Excellent story more please

By *idcotlad2020Man  over a year ago

didcot

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

close

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

blackpool

mullingar

By *ankerothMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

Sherborne

I was very conscious that my mouth tasted of Sue’s cunt therefore I decided to go to our room to freshen up Sue, on the other hand, was surrounded by lots of men so she chose to wash the cum taste in her mouth with copious amounts of Prosecco

As I opened the door the musky smell of sex hit me making my cock twitch. The bed had a pillow at the foot end where Sue had been face fucked and the dressing table had all its contents on the floor. On the top there was a very clear mark of dried cum, I just imagined Sue being pounded on there a short while ago

Feeling fresher I went back downstairs pausing to take in the sight. All the men were in dinner suites which Sue absolutely loves and the girls, well let’s just say it seems the fashion for footballers partners is to wear as little as you can get away with! Lots of ridiculously short dresses with open backs and the front open down to their navels, I thought then that Sue was overdressed! Surprisingly though many of the guys only had eyes for Sue, perhaps it was a touch of the forbidden fruit looks like it may be available to sample or they just liked the idea of a sexy milf.

We were then called in for dinner where a seating plan was designed to split couples up and promote mixing with others. Sue and I were on the seniors table much to the lads disappointment.

It was a round table with clothes that dropped down to the chairs set with the finest cutlery. Sue was opposite me with Tony one side and Gary the other (both have been covered in our who to fuck conversations) I had Sally one side and Elaine the other. As Sue sat down saying hello to Tony I pressed the remote firing her egg into life. Her face was a pictures!

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

Telford

Sherborne

I had set the controller to fire up on level 1 and I knew the vibrations would also be felt on her butt plug. Her eyes rolled and her legs weakened making her collapse onto her chair. Tony looked worried ‘are you ok Sue?’ If only he knew!! Sue took his arm, she has always been very tactile ‘touchy feely’ with everyone, ‘I am great thanks, just maybe 1 too many drinks’ she looked at me with those lust filled eyes with a broad smile

loving it

Sherborne

Sally started chatting with me, she was Tony’s wife, same age as us lovely fit body with the most gorgeous of inviting smiles. I thought Tony would probably given in to the temptation sat next to him however I had no idea whether Sally had a naughty side

‘Your Sue looks gorgeous and soo sexy tonight’ her gorgeous face lighting up as she spoke ‘so do you, I will need to tell my eyes to look up when I speak with you’ deliberately looking down to her very inviting cleavage

‘Stop it, you will make me blush’ at the same time I am sure she pushed her chest out giving me a better look

As the dinner went on Elaine, who I had a good inclination had a naughty side, Sally and I chatted which gradually became a little more suggestive with a bit of flirting going on. Then Elaine piped up ‘looks like Sue is going to devour those 2 later’ we all looked over to see the 3 of them chatting away almost oblivious to their Dinner getting cold in front of them, Sue was being really flirty and kept leaning over to one of them and whispering something which illicited a broad smile form the guys. I also noticed that I couldn’t see any of the guys hands which were clearly under the table.

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

By *ob675Man  over a year ago

Evesham

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great story xx

Sherborne

I thought I would test the water, I was sitting back a bit so that all 3 of us could chat ‘would you mind if she devoured them?’ Bear in mind Elaine is Gary’s partner, Elaine responded instantly with ‘as long as they are not the only ones having fun’ whilst very obviously placing her hand on my leg. Sally pipped up ‘so you wouldn’t mind?’ Her lovely face glowing showing a mixture of concern for me but her eyes looked full of lust ‘not at all, here watch this’ they both looked excited and relaxed and wondered what on earth I was going to do! I retrieved the remote control from my pocket passing it to Sally ‘here press that button and look over there while you do it’

She pressed the button and straightaway Sue jumped, her eyes rolled up biting her lip but, surprisingly, Tony jumped as well!

Sue later told me that both of them had been feeling up her legs all night, just before the egg cut in she had opened her legs and moved forward on her chair to give them better access. Tony had just started running his fingers over her cunt when the vibrations started!

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Brilliant

By *erseybeefMan  over a year ago

st helier

Moor asap

manchester

fan

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *omcat2014rMan  over a year ago

Athlone/Tullamore

By *ichard7Man  over a year ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

Mmmmm loving the story

Sherborne

Sally surprised me by just letting out a little ‘oh’ and couldn’t take her eyes away from Sue’s face clearly enjoying the feeling building between her legs. Elaine just raised her hand up my leg and started rubbing my rock hard cock without taking her eyes away from Sue. Tony looked a bit flustered, you know the look of being caught red handed! He could see the 3 of us looking at them, this is the moment everything is going to go tits up or the fun will begin

I looked Sally, who was still staring intently, i leant over and whispered ‘it’s her remote egg, are you ok?’ It looked like she had lost the power of speech, she just nodded. So I stayed close to her ear and thought, fuck it! Let’s see what she is really thinking. I placed my hand on her exposed thigh and gently moved my hand upwards (I was dying to find out if she had suspenders on!) she hardly reacted at all and the suspense was killing me whether she was up for fun or not. I moved up the inside of her leg and, as if on auto pilot, she parted her legs slightly. Then she looked at me and said ‘why did Tony jump?’ Well this is the moment of truth, here goes ‘because he was doing this when the egg came to life’ at the same time sliding my hand up to her very warm and extremely wet cunt that was covered by the thinnest, smallest fabric. She let out a lovely sigh and opened her legs a bit more to give me better access. BTW she did have suspenders on!

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Wow.

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *unForrestRunMan  over a year ago

North Ayrshire.

Great story so far

By *etmelickMan  over a year ago

Hartlepool

More

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

coming up for a visit

I might have to join a football club…

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Wow

Sherborne

I still wasn’t sure if Sally was on autopilot enjoying the stimulation of her cunt and what was unfolding with her husband in front of her. So I gently moved the very flimsy material to one side and slid 2 fingers into her soaking cunt. Her eyes rolled, biting her lip she let out the most sexy moan I have heard for a while, I leant in and whispered in a firm voice ‘you do know I am going to fuck you mercilessly’ her reaction was to moan louder.

I looked across to Sue and gave her a positive nod, which she understood straightaway and turned to face Tony.

Elaine was watching all of this unfold, I am convinced she was as surprised as I was that Sally was being fingered in public, in front of her husband! Elaine I had a reasonably good idea she would be game.

she split with her husband about 5 years ago I know, through the continual banter and stories throughout the club, that she had fucked 5 of the guys I knew about but probably more and the fact she was rubbing my cock. She had been with Gary for about 3 months now therefore I was sure how he would react.

I took Sally’s hand and placed it on my cock, where she found Elaine’s hand as well, she jumped and looked visibly shocked ‘play and share nicely girls, you are both going to enjoy my cock tonight. Elaine smiled which helped Sally accept what was going on and then looked visibly more relaxed and comfortable

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Damm

Scarborough

By *rikey25Man  over a year ago

mids

manchester

Fab…love ladies sharing

Cambridgeshire

close

Sherborne

I could feel both of them rubbing my cock which heavenly although I was beginning to feel decidedly uncomfortable being constrained in my trousers. I slid my hand up Elaine’s inner thigh to find she wasn’t wearing any underwear ‘naughty girl, where you hoping for fun tonight?’ She whispered in my ear ‘I thought is was just going to get Gary tonight cos we still fuck like rabbits, this is a lovely surprise’ as she squeezed my cock harder. She was soaking wet and I just couldn’t believe my luck, here I was fingering 2 very sexy ladies whilst watching my gorgeous wife clearly being fingered in front of me. I then felt one of them fumbling around to undo my trousers without anyone seeing. Finally my cock sprang free and I could feel both of them exploring my cock and rubbing my pre cum around my head. Elaine brought her hand up and seductively licked her fingers ‘mmm scrummy, can’t wait for more’ I thought 2 could play at that came, I moved my hands from their cunts and offered Elaine my left hand which was soaked in Sally’s juices. Immediately she took my fingers in her mouth and savoured the lovely juices. I then said to Sally ‘your turn’ and offered her my right hand, initially she looked hesitant and not sure if she should ‘go on, you will enjoy it’ her luscious lips parted and allowed my fingers dripping with Elaine’s juices to enter. I was then pleasantly surprised that she really got into it and cleaned every drop off my fingers, I had the feeling that was her first taste of another girl but let’s see later

I could see opposite that Sue was moving her chair back and started to stand, she leant into Tony whispering something and then did exactly the same to Gary. She then stood up clutching her bag and walked towards the door, presumably to the ladies. About 5 minutes later To y looked at his watch and then excused himself with Gary following about 2 minutes later.

By *alpsterMan  over a year ago

stoke

Telford

Sherborne

Before Gary had got out of the hall Sally turned to me and innocently said ‘funny how they all needed the toilet at the same time isn’t it’ I just loved this innocent side of her and clearly they had not done this before ‘they are going off to fuck Sue’ Sally’s face was a mixture of confused and excited at the same time, stuttering ‘you mean….. both of them!’ As gradually it dawned on her what was happening, she then started to wank my cock harder

‘Do you want to watch the 2 of them fuck my wife?’ Oh yes please. I quickly sent Sue a txt ‘Sue, can you call me on WhatsApp so we can see, the girls want to see them fucking you, are you in our room?’ Immediately she replied ‘sure and yes, must dash!’

I asked Elaine if she had her room key, which she did ‘come with me girls’ I stood up holding them in each hand

By *oolguyhiMan  over a year ago

North East

Need any new players?

manchester

manchester

Bristol

amazing

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

Fuck this is so hot !

Sherborne

We just made it out of the hall when Sue called on WhatsApp’ hey gorgeous, I will have to be quick as they will be here soon’

‘No problem, just listen. Put the camera somewhere we can see the whole room, if either of the query just say it is a condition with me if you play you must film it. When they are finished send them downstairs and say you will be down later. Then I want you laid naked on the bed, blindfold on and legs wide open, no questions’ Sue positioned the phone on top of the wardrobe propped up by a couple of ornaments ‘can you see?’ I could now see my sexy wife complete naked except her hold ups and high heels, god she looked sexy! ‘Yes, now go enjoy yourself’

We continued to Elaine’s room which, fortunately was on a different floor to ours, the 3 of us sat on her bed ready to watch. I put my phone on silent so they couldn’t hear us but we could see and hear everything. I gave the phone to Sally and both of them huddled closely to see and hear what was going on.

I sat back and observed how the girls reacted ‘fuck he is never that dominant with me’ ‘your Gary’s cock is lovely’ ‘did you see her swallow his entire length’ and lots more, it was clear they were enjoying the show.

I moved around in front of the girls, I don’t think they noticed as they were so engrossed, I gently guided Sally’s arms upward which again she did but wasn’t conscious of doing. I gently opened her legs and removed her extremely brief thong. I started kissing up her thigh, kissing, nibbling, gently biting her skin until I reached the top. With a little pressure I pushed them both backwards so they were both lying on their backs holding the phone up so they both could see.

Lifting Sally’s legs up I ran my tongue from her arse through her lips to her clit, she tasted absolutely Devine and was soaking wet. I then rimmed her tight little arse making it nice and wet moving up to suck on her clit whilst inserting 2 fingers in her wanton cunt and 1 finger into her arse. Bloody hell her reaction was violent to say the least! She dropped the phone, grabbed the back of my head with both hands and clamped me there, almost steaming the hotel down she erupted into a shuddering orgasm, her body shaking and then to my complete surprise she squirted lots of juice into my mouth almost drowning me!

Scarborough

audley

Cambridgeshire

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan  over a year ago

cinderford

Fuck this is so hot

Doncaster

Fuck me this story is so hot

London

Sherborne

After what seemed an eternity her body stopped shaking and she gradually released her vice like grip on my head, I took the opportunity to grab some much needed oxygen.

I looked up Sally’s slender body to see her tits both now exposed with Elaine sucking one nipple and pinching the other, what a sight!

I grabbed the phone and I was pleased to see Sue was still going strong, Gary was in her mouth and Tony was lining his nice hard cocktail up against her arse ‘girls you need to watch this’ a bleary eyed Sally struggled to focus at first and then said ‘fuck! That’s Tony…… is he going to fuck her arse???’ They both continued to watch as Tony held Sue still and started to drive his cock into her arse saying ‘that’s it, take all of it you dirty slut’ Sally was gobsmacked eventually saying ‘I wish he treated me like that’ all the time I was fingering both of them, now I just couldn’t wait any longer.

I moved up the bed taking the phone from Sue and handing it to Elaine and in one swift movement my cock enter Sally’s extremely tight wet cunt. She let out a big moan and clasped her hands around my back ‘it’s your turn slut, I am going to fuck you hard for MY pleasure’ and I proceeded to pound her hard and relentlessly

By *rinwin69Man  over a year ago

STOCKPORT

Superb

Sherborne

I was conscious that Elaine had been left out a bit, something I would address later however I was really enjoying fucking little innocent Sally!

I picked up the pace telling her what a dirty slut she is which she absolutely loved. I withdrew and for fully turned her over smacking her arse ‘on all 4’s slut’ which she did willingly, clearly there is a submissive side here that needs exploring. I forced her head into the bed and took both her hands and placing them one on each cheek ‘stretch your arse open for me’ which again she did. I dribbled my saliva onto her puckered hole and gently inserted 1 then closely followed by a second finger, she was ready. I rubbed my cock against her arse just teasing her a little then she turned her head to the side saying ‘please be gentle, I have never had a cock up there’ fuck I thought should I be taking her anal cherry?? There was no turning back now, I was desperate to fuck her and Sally was actually encouraging me so here goes.

I started to apply pressure, by Christ she was tight, she was breathing heavily and saying various things ‘ah! Ouch! Mmm, fuck your big….’ I thought I would just check she wanted to carry on ‘more Sally?’ ‘Yes!yes! Don’t your dare stop now!’ Good enough for me I thought so I then drove the rest of my cock balls deep, she now had 8” of cock in her virgin arse. I held still to let her arse adjust to this completely new invasion, I could now feel her hole relax slightly so I withdrew until just my tip was inside her and then forcefully drove fully inside her causing her to gasp. I started to pound away in her arse harder and harder, I knew I couldn’t last much longer. With one hard a deep thrust I shouted ‘here I cum slut, I am going to fill your arse’ spurt after spurt I shot my cum deep inside her

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Beautiful mmm

dublin

Kettrin

Telford

Scarborough

By *ichard7Man  over a year ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

Great throbbin story..

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Loving it

Mmmmmmmmm that's so hot

Poole

Wow. Filthy all round

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Wow

Fantastic story !

By *ii12vwMan  over a year ago

Haverhill

Great story love this

Sherborne

Fuck that was intense! I slowly withdrew my cock and savoured the sight of Sally’s virgin arse gaping wide open with my cum now flowing out and down over her cunt. Fortunately I had take one of those little blue pills earlier so my cock was still rock hard.

Elaine quickly moved down taking my cock in her mouth and cleaned every inch of my cock, while she was doing that I picked my phone up to see the boys getting ready to leave.

I told both of them to get up and to put their clothes on, off we headed to my room.

As I opened the door we were greeted with Sue presenting herself exactly as instructed, god she looks soooo sexy after taking a good fucking.

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Never had presentation nights like that at our foofball club

Telford

Sherborne

I raised my finger to my mouth indicating for the girls to be quiet and showed them to stand at the end of the bed.

I took the opportunity to look at my well used wife, her cunt lips looked very pink and puffy and her clit was standing fully erected twitching slightly with trickles of cum escaping. Her arse still looked a little stretched and pink still twitching from the pounding she had just taken, with each twitch another trickle of cum escaped from her arse.

I moved up to her head, hair in Ames’s with dried cum all over her face and hair. I stroked her hair and gave her a passionate kiss, I could now taste someone had cum in her mouth.

As I moved back she said ‘mmmm someone’s been busy’ she good obviously taste Sally’s juices on my mouth. ‘Was it as good as you imagined?’ I asked. I wanted the girls to hear what Sue thought of their partners ‘sooooo much better’ then pausing for a bit, her chest still heaving up and down from her erratic breathing ‘Tony was much more dominant than I imagined, just like I wanted to be taken and Gary’s cock is gorgeous, Sally & Elaine are lucky girls’ I looked at the girls who were both smiling and looking intently at Sue’s twitching cunt as she spoke

‘I need you to do something’ whilst stroking her hair ‘I have a girl here that has just had her arse fucked for the first time, she needs your tender mouth and tongue to sooth her stretched holes’ a broad smile came over her face ‘mmmm would love to, who is it?’

I am sure if Sue thought about it she could work out who the girls were however I was banking on her being so wrapped up in her own enjoyment she wouldn’t have a clue. ‘You will find out later’

I pointed to Sally ‘come over here girl’ which she did straightaway. I slipped her dress off, she was completely naked underneath. I then instructed her to straddle Sue’s face in a 69 position and lower her cunt onto my wife’s mouth. As soon as Sue’s tongue touched her cunt it must have been like an electric shock, she jumped and sighed at the same time. I then gently guided her shoulders forward and then pushed her head into my wife’s cunt ‘enjoy, just do exactly what Sue does to you’

Standing back to admire the view in front of us which was so incredibly horny I then turned my attention to Elaine

Doncaster

Scarborough

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

I need to revisit Sherborne

manchester

Smoking hot

London

millstreet

Looking to join a new club myself ... and positions free

Sherborne

Elaine was completely different to Sue & Sally, a little shorter than me, probably 5ft10” ish, fantastic large tits probably about size 14/16 certainly not overweight but plenty to grab hold of so to speak! I kissed her passionately and removed her dress.

Moving her towards the chair by the desk/dressing table I lowered her down raising her legs over each arm of the chair I could now see her cunt lips parted and looking extremely inviting. I lowered my head taking her clit in my mouth, sucking and rolling it around ‘I am soooo horny, do whatever you want with me’ clearly watching everything this evening has really turned her on

Poole

Didn’t realise Sherborne was like that when we lived near by .

Sherborne

" Didn’t realise Sherborne was like that when we lived near by . "

We have moved since!

Love this story, hot as fuck

London

audley

manchester

Scarborough

Sherborne

Sliding my tongue down through her sumptuous lips i then found her puckered bud, as I licked and gently probed her arse twitch inviting me me. She had such a delectable arse I could have spent hours licking and probing, she turned her head towards me with pure lust in her eyes ‘I need fucking, either hole, please just fuck me hard’ fuck she is so turned on

I lined up to the entrance of her cunt, just teasing with the tip of my cock, when she violent pushed backwards ensuring she took every inch of my cock, wow this is one horny dirty girl. I reached forward grabbing her hair and pulled her head back ‘this is for my enjoyment slut, I am going to take you hard and rough’ she let out a sigh rapidly followed by ‘do it! Take your slut however you want’

I pounded her ferrously, spanking her ample arse, squeezing her nipples, pulling her hair ‘yeeees harder, harder’ she exclaimed. I withdrew completely and rubbed my cock on her little arse hole ‘oh yes, don’t be gently, punish my tight hole’ this girl has huge potential! As instructed with one hard thrust I buried my cock deep in her arse. Her breathing was fast and erratic jingling the feelings of pain and pleasure ‘yes, fuck, yeeeees’ I pounded her arse with everything I had until I just couldn’t hold on any more. One final deep hard thrust and I shot whatever cum I had left deep inside her. This is someone I really want to have again

Scarborough

Doncaster

Brilliant more to come I hope

Fabulous

dublin

millstreet

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Divine

Kettrin

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story. Hope there's more!

Cambridgeshire

Bristol

London

Sherborne

I slowly withdrew my cock and savoured the sight in front of me. Her arse was gaping open, twitching wounds ring where my cock had disappeared to and my cum just starting to trickle out dripping onto the chair. This is an arse that is used to being fucked

I went over to Sally and lifted her head by her hair ‘open’ which she did immediately allowing my cock to enter to the back of her throat. I looked down to see my wife’s gorgeous inviting cunt and could resist. Withdrawing from Sally’s mouth I then slid straight into Sue’s inviting cunt which offered very little resistance and causing her to release a big moan. I held fully inside enjoying her cunt muscles contract then release around my shaft, I was soooo looking forward to reclaiming her later.

I withdrew and went to Sue’s head gently removing her blindfold ‘time for you to see the gorgeous girl you have been pleasuring’ her eyes were squinting struggling to focus then she smiled and admired the wonderful sight in front of her. Sally then moved her head round to look, it was then Sue looked like she had just seen a ghost ‘Sally!! What the fuck!’ Then she looked round to see Elaine proudly showing off her just fucked arse ‘Elaine!!’ Sue then had a look of guilt come over her face, looking at me she said ‘do they know what I have done?’ She obviously was referring to their husbands fucking her which seemed a bit bizarre to say the least! ‘They saw everything and loved every minute of it’ her face now looked visibly relieved.

It was then I had a ‘pinch me’ moment. Here I was with 3 very sexy mature girls that had lost their inhibitions and were intent on enjoying the moment. My gorgeous wife, Elaine who was clearly a very dirty girl and petit Sally going through her apprenticeship

Scarborough

Sherborne

As this thread is about to reach its limit I have created a new thread for pt2 however I have named it ‘my football team pt2’ rather than football club!

I must go to spec savers!!

Enjoy