FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The beginning p4

The beginning p4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All seemed fully erect sticking out from their owners body at around a 30 degree angle, but there were variations in that too. One seemed to stick directly forward at 90 degrees and another was almost vertical.

The lengths varied from only about five inches to eight or nine, excluding Cody's almost foot long 'beast'. Most seemed to be about six or seven inches long. Most were maybe an inch or a little more in diameter with some a bit smaller or larger, again excluding Cody's almost three inch in diameter monster.

Again, excepting Cody, the width and length didn't necessarily go together. The short five incher on an Asian, Sam Lee, was the widest, "short and stout," I thought as I looked at it. It was also the one which stuck directly out from his body. His testicles were a match to the width, looking to be the size of eggs.

The testicles seemed to range in size too, from Sam's which looked bigger than Cody's to some which looked to be only the size of large grapes. Cody's testicles retract all the way into his abdomen when he is excited but only a couple of these did. Most seemed to be pulled up against their body but not inside. I was guessing since when Cody is not excited his testicles hang way down in the scrotum a couple of inches below his penis. It's kind of hard to tell testicle size just by looking.

I couldn't help myself, "do you mind if we feel you?" I asked the group.

"Suzan!" Cody whispered to me. I guess in an attempt to keep me from doing it. I ignored him.

I went around feeling the guys hardened cocks and checking out the size of their balls. When the balls were up in their abdomen I gently pushed them out to feel them. Their sizes didn't really vary a lot. the ones I thought were the size of grapes turned out to be larger, one had been up in the owners abdomen and only one was where I could see it.

The variety in shapes also caught my interest. Most were straight but some curved upward or downward.

Howie had an eight or nine incher which was average in diameter. It curved upward so the tip pointed directly at the ceiling even though it emerged from his body at the usual angle.

James's emerged from his body almost vertically and curved so the tip was touching his body.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Dom's curved down so its tip pointed almost directly away from him. The tip was round and bulbous.

The tips of most of them were the usual horizontally rounded and vertically wedge shaped and about the width of the shaft. Howard's and another were much more conical in all directions. Howie's tip was also slightly smaller in diameter than usual. His shaft became sharply smaller in diameter at the base of the tip.

The most unusual was Eamon's. It was seven to eight inches long but the smallest in diameter, maybe only 3/4 of an inch. It was straight and hard as a rock ending in a tip that was maybe an inch and a quarter in diameter so there was a quarter of an inch rise from the shaft to the tip. The tip was the usual shape but appeared to be a bright red.

The tip of Cody's penis is a soft pink when he isn't excited and acquires a slight lavender tint when it's fully erect. Most of these were pinker when erect and I noticed the majority of them had a lavender tint around the edge. Dom's was a deep purple looking like a half of a round purple ball perched, slightly off center on the end of his shaft. I wondered if that was just due to a high level of excitement or was usually like that.

I was struck by the coloring of Charlie's cock, the African American. The shaft was the light chocolate of the rest of his body but then suddenly became a light pink up to the base of the tip which was a slight brownish pink rather than lavender. I imagined that if he still had his foreskin it would be chocolate on the outside and pink on the inside. "Are they all like that?" I wondered.

Sunny was uncircumcised and when I got to him I asked if I could roll back his foreskin. He agreed and I checked. It was the dark tan of the rest of his body on the outside and the inside was a lighter tan, but not pink.

That only begins to describe the variety. As I went around I noticed all were extremely hard with softer tips, excepting the purple ones and Eamon's which had a hard tip too. Almost all of them had drops of pre-cum. I checked out the slight variations in the pee-holes from round to the usual vertical slits in sizes from an eighth to a quarter of an inch. One actually had a small horizontal hole. I finished with each by licking off the pre-cum and kissing every one. I don't care for the taste of semen but 'pre-cum' has a nice salty flavor without the musty flavor of semen. One had a very sweet tasting pre-cum. I wondered what his semen would taste like.

By *o30Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *oad runner69Man  over a year ago

leominster

Sallie followed me around, feeling them after me and 'deep throating' each rather than being satisfied with a kiss. When I reached Eamon, I couldn't resist sucking that red tip all the way into my mouth and running my tongue around the broad edge. Eamon must have been really excited because as I gave the tip a lick before pulling my mouth away he jerked and a wad of semen squirted into my mouth. I jerked away out of surprise. My hand was below my mouth and semen dripped into the palm.

Sallie said, "I'll get that." and quickly moved her mouth to Eamon's cock. She sucked him dry as a look of ecstasy came over his face. There wasn't a drop of semen left when she finished and his cock began to shrink, the tip becoming a soft pink. When flaccid the tip was no different in diameter from the rest of his penis.

I licked my palm off. Eamon's semen had an unusually good flavor, slightly sweet along with the usual saltiness and with some kind of spicy flavor instead of the usual mustiness. Later, Sallie called it "nutty" but I don't agree, more like pumpkin.

After feeling them all up I went to the sliding glass door, opened it and announced, "Skinny dipping!"

Murianne was sitting out there and a couple of the boys said, "Cody's mom is out there."

Cody said, "That's not my mom, she's my dad's girlfriend and won't mind. Come and meet her."

Everyone followed him out.

Murianne saw them and shouted, "Skinny dipping huh? It's a great day for it."

Cody led them over and introduced them, "Murianne, these are my friends." He brought each one forward and Murianne shook their hand.

I said, "Murianne, I think they are a bit shy. Why aren't you sun-bathing in the nude like you often do? They might feel more comfortable.

"That's a good idea!" she said and removed her top.

She jiggled her big boobs, "Like 'em boys?" She laughed, removed her skimpy bikini bottom and sat back on the lounge with her legs slightly separated so the boys could get a look at her bald twat.

As they went to the pool, several of them kept looking back at her. "I've still got it," she whispered to me.

"Yes you do!" I told her.

We splashed and played water basketball and laughed. When we finally got out, all of the penises were relaxed and so were the boys. I caught most of them taking looks at Murianne and at me but I felt they were at least a lot more comfortable with the idea of being naked around women and with naked women being near them. I hoped this would make them a bit more comfortable with clothed women. Sallie got a lot of attention. I think she was letting the boys insert their penises in her underwater. They were certainly allowing her a lot of touching and feeling and clearly doing some of their own.

Cody took me aside and told me, "Suzan, I don't think that was a good idea for you and Sallie to go around and give blow jobs to everyone."

"Cody, They weren't 'blow jobs,' well, maybe Sallie's were close and she definitely gave Eamon one, but mine weren't." "Except, maybe, for Eamon," I added to myself without speaking.

By *un BadgersCouple  over a year ago

Bishop's Stortford & France

Gone a bit quiet. Please carry on...

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

"Suzan, I didn't like it!" he said forc*fully.

"Why not?" I asked. As I looked at him, I realized, "Oh, you're jealous."

"Cody, you don't need to be jealous, you're the only one I want. Your beast is the only penis I want inside me." However I silently wondered to myself what it would be like to experience some of them like Howie's long, curved cock or something short but stocky like Sam's or long and thin. "What would that strange tip of Eamon's feel like inside?" I wondered, remembering the interesting flavor of his semen and regretting that Cody's cock was so big that I couldn't fit it in my mouth.

"You have nothing to worry about," I told him.

Some of the guys came over and asked whether Cody and I had sex. It was obvious that Cody was familiar with my body and private parts and that I was familiar with his. We had both gotten naked without a hint of embarrassment. I admitted that we had and told them how kind and caring he was to me. "Our relationship is not about sex," I assured them.

The second part of my plan involved getting Cody's friends together with some other girls. The beginning of school was rapidly approaching and we billed the party as being a farewell party for those who were going away to school. Cody invited the same guys who were present when I showed myself to them. I invited a dozen girls who I knew to be unattached and outgoing.

Cody had the guys come first and I had the girls come a little over a half hour later.

I brought them in through the guest house and we changed in the living and dining area. I just got naked and told them all that skinny dipping was not only allowed but encouraged.

One of the girls looked out at the pool and exclaimed, "Suzan There are boys out there!"

"Yes there are," I said, "They can't see in and if you didn't notice, they are naked too."

close

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Great work op. Loving the regular updates.

All the girls looked. One of the boys came out and jumped in, "They are!" someone said.

"Hurry and get undressed. Then come on out, I'll introduce you," I said.

I went out and the girls came out after me, somewhat reluctantly and with a few giggles. I noticed that only a few of them were naked. Most of them had put on their bathing suits.

"Hey Guys!" I yelled. "Come on out and meet the girls!"

They stared, not sure what to do. Cody jumped out and came over. The girls stared at his huge penis. "Come on, guys," He said, "They don't bite."

"Girls, I think you all know my boyfriend, Cody. This is his Dad's house."

The other boys were coming up slowly. Most were covering their crotch with their hands. "Boys," I said, "You have nothing to be ashamed of. Like I told you, your penis will please yourself and any girl. Let it hang out. Be proud of it." Several of the girls giggled loudly.

Most of the guys let their hands move to their sides. I introduced them all, separating the hands of the two who were still covering up, whispering, "don't be shy. Let them see. Be proud of yourself." Most of the penises started out flaccid but were slowly increasing in size.

Then I introduced the girls, naming each as I brought them forward. Most giggled loudly as they came up. The penises all became noticeable erect during the introductions. I noticed the girls eying them.

When I was done Cody said, "Everyone in the pool!"

I encouraged the girls who hadn't to remove their suits. I displayed myself saying, "all the guys are naked, don't you think we should be too?"

A few more girls removed their suits and followed the boys into the pool. A couple went in with their suits on.

I encouraged the remaining few. Most of them actually got undressed and jumped in. Two of them stayed out and sat in the lounge chairs.

In the pool all seemed to enjoy themselves playing pool basketball and them Marco Polo. I think there was a bit of excessive sexual touching in that.

After I had played around a bit I located a couple of Cody's shyest friends. I went over to Howie and pointed to one of the girls sitting in a lounge chair. "That's Tash," I told him, "I think she would like someone to talk to. Why don't you go over to her?"

"What would I say?"

"Like I told you, find something she would like to talk about. You might start by asking her if your being naked bothers her. If it does than put a towel around yourself."

"I thought you said to 'be proud' of my penis."

"And you should, but if it makes her nervous then you should cover it."

"Then what?"

"I don't know. Tell her it's fun in the pool. She was on the dance team in high school. You could ask about why she likes to dance. Talk about whatever she wants to."

With a little more encouragement, he got out and went over to her. Surprisingly he didn't put on a towel.

Then I went over to Tayler and pointed out Diana sitting in a lounge chair. After a similar conversation he got out and went to her. Once again, no towel!

I kept glancing at the two couples. After a while Diana stripped off her swim suit and she and Tayler went to the hot tub. I was astounded.

Tash and Howie kept talking. "that's real progress for him right there," I thought to myself. I thought I caught a glimpse of Tash flicking at Howie's relaxed penis with her finger.

Just as I completed the thought, Howie walked away from her and then ran and made a cannonball into the pool. "Well even a few minutes is a beginning," I thought.

Howie got out of the pool, ran to Tash, said a few words and did another cannonball. Everyone watched as he jumped out and ran to Tash again. To my amazement, after a brief discussion Tash got up, stripped off her swim suit, ran and did her own cannonball. Laughing, she jumped out and ran to Howie. They were talking and standing so close I think his penis was rubbing against her and her breasts were rubbing against him. Then they held hands as they ran to a double cannonball. They got out, laughing as everyone watched.

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

This time they embraced and kissed. Howie had his hands at her butt and pulled her tight against his hips. Trisha had her hands around his shoulders pulling him to her breasts. They talked a bit more. When they separated, Howie's curved penis was sticking out from his body with the tip pointing at the sky. Trisha laughed, grabbed Howie by the penis and gave a little tug to guide him back to their starting point. This time they ran together but as they jumped they hugged each other, coming down like one body. They swam to one corner of the pool, talking and kissing and hugging.

"That's a lot more than I bargained for." I thought.

Diana and Tayler came out of the hot tub and joined in the games in the pool. Tayler's penis appeared to be rock hard and pointed seven inches up into the sky. I wondered if it had been inside anything.

Cody's father had arranged for a salad and sandwich buffet to be set up at the pool. The wait people who set it up didn't act at all fazed by the young naked bodies but I am sure I caught a couple of the guys checking me and the other girls out and I swear one of them had a big hard-on.

The guys and girls sat calmly and talked as they picked up their food and ate. Cody's friends were clearly very comfortable with the girls. Most of their cocks were moderately relaxed even though some of the girls would occassionally brush them with their hip or hand, intentionally I think. A couple of the guys didn't shy away from getting themselves close enough to brush a hip or butt either.

I congratulated myself on the success.

cheltenham

As the sun went down the girls began to excuse themselves and leave. I noticed a few kisses being exchanged and almost every one of the girls had a guy dry her off before going in to put on her street clothes. Even two who were still wearing swim suits removed them to be dried off.

Howie dried Trisha off and after she left he came over to me. "Suzan," he said, "Trisha said she wanted me to take her to the first game and then go to the dance afterwards."

"That's great!" I said.

"But, I don't know how to dance. I will be a complete washout."

"Why don't you admit that you don't know how to dance and ask her to teach you," I suggested. "I bet she'll like that."

He wasn't sure but I convinced him that was best.

Some of the boys came by and said they liked being with the girls and had talked with them but weren't sure what to do now. Should they ask them out? What about sex?

I told them not to force anything. "If you want to ask them to have lunch with you then suggest a neutral place away from both sets of friends. Don't push the issue. Having fun for an hour in a pool doesn't mean that you are a 'couple'."

After all the girls had left I announced to all the boys. "I think we all had fun today."

There was a big cheer.

close

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

I bet there was

leominster

cheltenham

I continued, "But I want you to remember, the fact that these girls saw you naked and that you saw them naked does not mean anyone has a desire for sexual activity of any kind. Those girls are my friends just like you are and you are to treat them with the utmost respect. Among other things that means you do not ,under any circumstances start telling other boys or bragging that you saw any of them naked. You are also not to assume that an hour in the pool today means that they want to be with you. Relax, be nice to them, talk to them but don't assume anything. I think a couple of you made special contact with one or another of them. Follow up on that but also remember that there may have been some emotion today that won't persist. Remind them of anything they said but don't push it. Lastly, there are other girls than these. I hope today lets you see that you can be comfortable around them. If you can be comfortable when you are both naked, you should have no problem when you are clothed."

The next Wednesday while working on the B17 Howie came over to me and said, "Trisha invited me to her house tomorrow for dinner and dance lessons. She told me that her parents would like to meet me. She was happy I asked because that gives her a reason for me to come over. I hope her parents like me."

"Don't worry, just be yourself. What's most important is that Trisha likes you. Anyway make sure they know what colleges you plan to attend after community college and your goals. Parents are the one set of people who will be happy to hear that you are a math wiz and studying to be an engineer."

cheltenham

leominster

Later after school started I noticed one of Cody's friends sitting at lunch with three girls. All seemed to be having a great time.

"Yes," I thought, "That plan was a great success."

That very evening at home, my joy was dashed when my mother came home. "Suzan! In your room! Now! We need to talk!" she stated firmly and loudly as soon as she came in.

My little sister Carly looked at me with her, "you're in trouble again" grin. Ooh! that grin makes me so mad!

In my room my mom told me that she had found out about my skinny dipping party.

"Mommy, all those boys and girls are old enough to have sex. They are 18, 19, 20 ..." I tried to explain.

"Suzan, it's not appropriate to have parties with naked boys and girls!"

"I didn't force them to be naked. All the boys knew they were going to be naked and the girls didn't have to get naked. Some of them kept their suits on."

"Suzan!" she exclaimed with a note of exasperation, "it's not appropriate!"

"Why not?" I asked, attempting a tone of innocence.

"Why Not?" she was almost yelling. "Why not? What are we going to do with you?" She left my room, closing the door loudly and mumbling, "Why Not?"

I was afraid to leave my room, not knowing what kind of reception I would get. Daddy came home and knocked on my door. "Who is it?" I asked timidly.

"It's me. princess."

I answered, "oh, come in."

He began, "Once again, I understand you have let your sexual urges overcome your brain."

I tried a lie, "Well, when I invited the girls over I didn't know Cody had invited the boys over."

"Young lady, I don't believe that for a second," he said firmly. "You and Cody share everything that is going on in your lives and having girls for a party at Mr. Bakers' house is something you would tell Cody about as soon as you arranged it .. no, you would tell him about it before you arranged it, ... no, you would work with him to arrange it. You would discuss doing it with him before arranging it. You arranged to have that meeting of naked boys and girls, young lady! I don't like being lied to!"

I was ashamed of my transparent attempt to fool him and mumbled, "I'm sorry Daddy," with my eyes focused on a piece of lint on the carpet.

cheltenham

close

Near MK

leominster

"I wish you wouldn't try to cover up what you do and attempt to deceive," he said. "Has it ever occurred to you that if something you are doing must be hidden from your mother and I or needs you to lie about it that it may not be the right thing to do?"

I thought and admitted, "No, I guess it hasn't, Daddy."

"Well, you are a young woman now and not a girl. I would think something as simple as that would be obvious. It would be obvious if you engaged your brain before doing things like this. You let your sexual obsessions override your common sense and intelligence."

Then he added something I found very hurtful, "In fact, I wonder if your stated desire to be a gynecologist isn't coming from your sexual obsession. Maybe you should be a urologist and have chance to examine penises too."

"Daddy, that's not true, I want to be a gynecologist to help girls," I said back to him and then added, a bit under my voice, "girls like me." I felt like crying.

He held me and told me he was sorry about saying otherwise but asked me to consider what he had told me about not doing things I wasn't willing to tell Mommy and him about.

"I will Daddy, but some things I don't think you need to know about," I told him. "And the party was one."

"Why is that?" he asked.

"Well, it didn't involve you or mommy. Everyone involved was, at least legally, an adult and I didn't think you would understand why I did it. Your response tonight convinces me of that."

"Oh," he said, "and why did you do it?"

"Cody's friends are so shy around girls. They needed to get to know them better."

"That can be done without being naked."

"No, I didn't think so, ... and I still don't think so. The nakedness really got rid of any inhibitions. If everyone had been clothed they would just have stood around, the boys in one group the girls in another."

Then I told him, "and it really worked, I see Cody's friends with girls now. They avoided them completely before. And many of the girls are ones who weren't at the party. I am convinced that wouldn't have happened if I they and the girls weren't naked."

"I understand," he said, "but I disagree with both your premise and conclusion."

As he opened the door to leave he said, "I think dinner is ready, princess, are you coming down?"

"In a minute," I told him.

Carly still had her smart aleck grin at dinner but I just grinned right back at her, thinking, "I know I got some of Cody's friends into relationships with girls and all of them feel more comfortable with girls. I'm not sorry about that. Not sorry at all!"

HOWIE MEETS SUZAN FROM HOWIES PERSPECTIVE

The story of my first real date begins the summer before my second year. Cody Baker was the smartest kid in the class a year ahead of me. He was president of the math club and captain of the math team in the pervious year. He was the most visible member of the "geeks" being around 6 feet tall and overweight.

Cody and I were pretty good friends in secondary school and our friendship continued because we are both involved with flying Radio controlled (RC) airplanes.

One day while Cody and I and a few other guys were looking at parts for a Radio Controlled model we were building, the most amazing girl came into the hobby shop looking for Cody. He went over to her, she grabbed his arm and they walked over to us. Her name is Suzan. She was going to be a first year at the community college and is really pretty. Petite, with a slim figure, thinning perfectly at the waist. Small breasts and reasonable hips with brownish-red hair, light brown eyes and a spatter of freckles on a perfect face. She was the kind of girl you would usually find on the arm of the captain of the football team but there she was with Cody and holding on to him like he was the most important person in the world.

I didn't know how they got together but I guessed a girl like that would be a bit stuck-up even if she did admire the former captain of the math team instead of the captain of the football team. I was wrong. As Cody started introducing her to the guys, her eyes sparkled and she gave each of them a kiss as she pronounced their name. I could hardly wait for my turn!

She was smart and clever and really easy to talk to. It seemed that every time I said something to her she would give me a kiss along with her reply. And it didn't matter what I talked about. She even helped us decide on a part we had been arguing about buying. Then she came over and helped build the model. She helped in every way possible. She wired and screwed and glued. Most importantly, she helped us make decisions on what to do. She had good ideas and helped us pick the best idea. Everyone wanted a girl like Suzan but there's only one and she was clearly Cody's.

leominster

One afternoon while we were working on the planes Suzan made an astonishing offer. She proposed some kind of live female anatomy class with herself as the main exhibit. I wasn't sure she really meant what she seemed to be saying but without thought or hesitation I joined in the group who volunteered to attend.

I've seen naked women on the internet, who hasn't, and my share of diagrams of sex organs. But Suzan, live, was not something I wanted to miss.

The "class" was held at Cody's father's estate in a small guest house. I guess I should mention that even though Cody isn't rich, his father is. His parents divorced some time ago and his mother has custody of Cody and his sister.

We gathered at the house and Suzan and Cody went over to a large upholstered chair at one side of the room. Cody asked us all to sit on the floor and Suzan began with a slow strip tease. As she removed each item of clothing she turned and sort of danced around among us so we could see everything she uncovered.

As she reached the point where she was wearing only her bra and panties, my penis was at its maximum size and was beginning to hurt in anticipation. She was a vision of loveliness. Her small, body was everything feminine a man could desire. Her bra hid what were clearly round, though small breasts. She had a flat stomach and a nice round rear. She wore panties that fit right to the skin everywhere. I could see how her butt crack curved in from the two soft looking mounds. Her legs didn't quite come together at the crotch and left a gap of maybe an inch or so and I could see how her pussy lips protruded slightly filling her panties with a tender looking mound.

She peeled off her bra slowly. Her breasts were magnificent round mounds slightly larger than I could cup my hand around. Her aureoles were small and seemed to be one with her nipples. I couldn't tell where the base of the nipples began. Together they were conical, maybe an inch in diameter and protruded almost as far above her breast. As she moved around the room, she invited each of us to feel the mounds she had just exposed. She bent over each of us in turn and gave the sweetest kisses as her breasts were carressed.

leominster

My turn came. Her nipples were hard as rocks but rocks covered in the smoothest, warmest, softest covering. The breasts themselves almost fit into my cupped hands and were warm, soft, pliable and elastic mounds. Her moist and gentle kiss was the sweetest thing I had ever felt. My penis felt like it would tear out of my pants.

After making the rounds, she pulled her panties down her legs and over her feet. She exposed a triangle of light golden brownish red hair. It would exactly match her head if it were a bit thicker. Through the light growth I could see a slit extending between two mounds of the softest looking flesh. She danced among us and then sat down in the large chair facing us. She raised her legs and bent them at the knees. Then she pulled them close to her and spread her legs as far as they could go. She allowed her body to slump in the chair.

I could see that the golden reddish-brown hair only went a short distance between her legs. The slit that started in front proceeded between the fleshy mounds all the way to her butt crack and merged with it. My penis wanted nothing other than to explore the slit between those fleshy mounds. My heart beat fast, my mouth was dry and my breathing shallow.

Cody went up and said something about labia majora and invited everyone to feel. I could barely stand but joined for a chance to feel those exquisite mounds. They were as soft and warm and yielding and smooth as I could have imagined. I am sure Suzan made a slight moan of pleasure as I ran my finger along the slit from front to back yearning to feel what lay within.

Cody stepped up again and Suzan reached around to hold the two soft mounds, separating them at the slit and exposing more within. Cody pointed out the small delicate labia minora and the urethra, and Suzan's clitoris with its covering hood. Cody then pulled apart the labia minora to reveal the vaginal seat of pleasure and invited us all to come and feel yet again. As everyone came forward and felt I could see Susie was squirming slightly, not from discomfort but from the pleasure she was feeling as fingers probed her most intimate and sensual body parts.

She moaned slightly as I first touched her clitoris and felt the hardened small bead within, She moaned again as I lightly squeezed her labia minora between my thumb and finger. Then I inserted one, then two fingers inside her. She squirmed slightly in pleasure. It was extremely soft and moist inside. I could feel many folds of skin and when I pushed to the furthest depth of her vagina I felt a firm mound with slight indentation. I withdrew my fingers and smelled them. The smell was sweet but musty and the taste was slightly salty. I wondered if there was some way I could go the rest of my life without washing off this wonderful moisture. Meanwhile, I was sure my penis would explode. If it were to explode it wouldn't be any more painful.

Cody then went into a discussion of the 'G-spot'. He told us it was a rougher spot on the front vaginal wall that many women found sexually exciting. He inserted his finger and said that you could tell what excited a woman by watchin the woman's reaction. He said every woman was different and that Suzan's eyes teared slightly as her G-spot was touched. He said other women flared nostrils or had a twinge at the edge of the mouth or any number of other reactions and that different women reacted best to different touches on different parts of their bodies. I have no idea how he knows this since I didn't think he had much experience with women. So far as I knew, Suzan was his only girlfriend, ever.

He invited us to once again insert our fingers and see if we could locate her G-spot. With all the fingering I understood why Cody had insisted we wash our hands thoroughly before we started. When it was my turn I could easily feel the rougher spot but wasn't sure I detected the tears in Suzan's eyes. I felt I needed to say something so I told her quietly, "Thank you for doing this. I hope you are enjoying it, I sure am."

She replied, "You're welcome, Howie. I'm glad you are enjoying it and, yes, I am too."

leominster

When everyone had finished, Cody held up an instrument I had heard of but never seen, a 'speculum', which is used to spread a woman's vagina for medical examinations. Cody inserted it into Suzan and spread her vagina. He then invited us all forward to look inside with a small flashlight and see Suzan's cervix. It was the firmer mound I had felt when my finger was deep inside her. It looked like a small, pink hill with a tiny crater in the top. That crater was the entrance to Suzan's uterus.

I haven't mentioned Sallie. Sallie was a girl who was good at math, on the high school math team and hung out with us a lot in high school. She was a good student. A few of the guys dated her on a regular basis and there was a rumor that she "put out," having sex with any guy who asked her. One of the guys she dated said she asked him for sex.

I never found her attractive and had always been inhibited when talking to girls so I never dated her. Sallie is tall and thin with skinny arms and legs. Her fingers are also very long and thin. In keeping with the general theme, her face is also thin but with a large, somewhat hooked nose. Her nose is large but not so large as to be completely unattractive. She has dark brown hair and dark, penetrating eyes which seem to be staring a lot.

Sallie was there during Suzan's presentation. I guess one of the guys that Sallie dated had invited her. Sallie asked to show herself off too and Suzan agreed. After Suzan was done she invited Sallie to come forward. The guys had to wash again and then Sallie undressed. Suzan remained naked.

Naked, Sallie was straight as a rail, flat from top to bottom with very small breasts, not much of a butt and no waist. though her breasts were small, they had large aureoles and her nipples stuck out almost a half inch. She had dark pubic hair but her labia were quite large so the slit was very noticeable. She has a wide gap at her crotch and inside you can see her large labia minor protruding almost an inch out of her slit. Despite this description she was not unattractive and I found the sight of her naked to be very sexy. Her large nipples and the way her labia minor protrude still get a rise out my penis just from thinking about it.

We all had a chance to feel inside Sallie's vagina and she became so excited while we were doing it that she had an orgasm. I felt her stomach twitching as she orgasmed. We also looked inside at Sallie's cervix using the speculum. Hers was flatter and rounder than Suzan's conical one.

After everyone had looked inside Sallie Suzan told us all to get undressed. She wanted us to show ourselves in exchange for showing herself to us. I hesitated but then undressed quickly. This was the first time any girl had seen my penis. Well, there was that one time behind the garage when I was twelve, with my next door neighbor Karen, but I don't think that counts.

I was afraid my maximally erect penis would be an embarrassment but then I saw every one had the same condition. My penis is the one part of my body that's not an embarrassment. It's over nine inches long when erect and was always one of the bigger ones in the showers after high school gym classes. I got my share of kidding about my body but, thankfully, not about my penis.

Some of the boys were covering their crotches with their hands and Suzan told them "to be proud of their penis." She talked about how their penis would make a woman really happy and also make children. She went around and gave every penis a light caress, holding it for a fleeting kiss on the tip. She gave mine a slight lick of the tongue too. Sallie sucked it all the way into her mouth. I expected to explode.

By *ndiiiMan  over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

Think im going to explode too

Cody then invited us all to the pool for a swim, in the nude. Suzan and Sallie came along and we had so much fun I forgot about being naked and Suzan being naked. One of the guys told me that Sallie was letting guys fuck her in the pool. "Just go over and she'll let you stick it in her," he said. I was tempted to see if he was telling the truth but didn't go over. My penis relaxed, although never completely because I kept looking over at Sallie sitting in the corner of the pool and the guys around her.

Oh, Cody's father's girlfriend was there too. Suzan said something about nude sunbathing to her and she stripped off a bathing suit that barely made a difference. She had a spectacular figure, large silicon enhanced breasts and a shaved pussy.

Several weeks later, Cody invited us over to swim nude in his father's pool again.

Most of us were disappointed to find that Suzan wasn't there. However, Cody's sister, Katie was there. She is also a freshman and Suzan's best friend. Katie is also a beautiful girl but not as beautiful as Suzan. She is more filled out with larger breasts. Her stomach protrudes very slightly but not at all unattractively. Her pubic hair is dark, curly and thick. No hint of the rest of her sexual parts could be seen through her bush. Unfortunately, she is not as friendly as Suzan either. She spent most of her time talking to Cody and Sallie."

I was eyeing Katie when I heard Suzan's voice saying "Hey Guys!" I anxiously turned and looked. Suzan was coming out of the guest house naked, followed by a bunch of girls. Some of the other girls were naked but most had on swim suits. Suzan asked us to come out of the pool and to meet them. Didn't she realize we were naked?

Cody jumped out. I didn't mention that he has the biggest penis I know of and I've seen some of the big ones those porn guys on the internet have. The girls just stared at it. Katie, and Sallie also jumped out followed by a couple of the guys. I decided I might as well but couldn't help covering my genitals with my hands.

As we came up, Suzan was admonishing us to "be proud of your penis" and "let it all hang out" so I awkwardly held my hands at my sides. The girls were giggling almost uncontrollably. Suzan insisted that each of us come forward as she named us. When any of us came up covering our genitals, Suzan told him to "be proud" and gently pulled the hands away. I think she wanted the girls to admire each and every penis and each and every testicle.

Then the girls came forward and she introduced them. When she was done Cody invited them to join us in the pool. Suzan encouraged them to get naked. A couple got undressed and others jumped in with their swim suits. All of them had good bodies. Most seemed to have small breasts. Those that got naked had breasts of a size similar to Suzan's. None had figures that compared to hers but all had noticable waists. I followed a particularly good looking butt with noticeable pubic hair and labia visible in her crotch back to the pool.

I swam to the side of the pool and watched Suzan convincing the remaining girls to swim naked. Most of those she talked to eventually came in naked and I was enjoying the parade of attractive feminine flesh. Some were a bit heavy and some were too thin but there wasn't a bad looking one in the bunch.

[Removed by poster at 05/12/22 22:13:26]

Suzan gave up on the last two and got in the pool herself. I amused myself hoping to get glimpses of tits, butts and twats. The effort was unsuccessful unless one of the girls got out of the pool. This happened occasionally as they got out to dive back in or had to chase a pool toy that escaped.

Suzan came over to me and started talking. She pointed out one of the girls, "Trisha", who had remained out and asked me to go talk to her. "What will I say?" I asked, knowing the answer. Every once in a while one of the guys would ask Suzan about asking for a date or talking to a girl he liked or wanted to get to know. Her answer was always the same. It was, basically, to talk about things we had in common, things the girls enjoyed, avoid talking about ourselves and not to act like we were better than they were. I got the standard statement with one addition.

"You might start by asking her if your being naked bothers her. Cover up with a towel if it does."

After some persuasion I got out and walked over. "Hello, Trisha," I started, "You don't want to get in?"

"No, I think I'll just stay here and watch."

"Does the nakedness bother you? I can cover up if mine does."

"Oh no, not really. Well, seeing so many cocks is a bit overwhelming."

"Don't forget the testicles."

"The what? Oh, you mean the balls. Yeah that's a bit overwhelming too. But not as much as the cocks."

"I can cover up."

"Please don't. Maybe one cock nearby will help me. And the two testicles, of course."

"Of course," I said and pulled a chair over.

"So what are you thinking of while you're sitting here?" I asked.

"Well, to be honest, I was hoping to get a better look at some cocks and balls."

"Funny, I was sitting in the pool hoping to get a better look at some tits and twats."

She giggled loudly.

"You can't get much of a look at any of them under water," I attempted an explanation. "That's why I brought a cock and balls over to you."

"Thanks," she said and did take a look. "Yours is particularly nice and long."

I continued by talking about her plans and, finding that she would be attending the community college, asked about her classes. She started asking about my classes. I tried to avoid that and got back on the subject of what else she did. During the discussion she begin playing with my penis. She had her hand in my lap and was flipping it back and forth with her fingers. It felt really good.

She said, "If you will spread you legs a bit, I'd like to feel your balls." I obliged. That felt even better.

"I love your playing with my male parts but I'd like to reciprocate with your female parts," I said, somewhat boldly, hoping she wouldn't reject me.

"Well, I assumed you would but I'm not going to allow it here in front of everyone."

"I could do it in the water. No one can see what's going on there if we stay to the side away from everyone."

"Well, maybe."

"Come on, I'll show you how to get in." I got up, backed a bit from the pool, ran and jumped in, "cannonball!"

I jumped out and ran back to her, "Come on."

She smiled, saying, "I don't think I quite grasp the technique. Could you do that again?" I did.

When I got back, she said, "I think I see how it's done. Would you wait here for a bit?"

"Sure," I said.

She stripped off her swim suit, backed up, ran and performed her own excellent cannonball. I watched her small, round butt jiggle slightly as she ran. From the back her slim figure with its small waist was almost perfect.

close

leominster

She got out and ran, laughing loudly, back to me. I had a brief moment to examine an exquisite body with small breasts that could easily fit in my hand, thin wisps of pubic hair that did nothing to cover a slit which didn't cover her clitoral hood. She came so close that her breasts rubbed against my chest and my penis rubbed her belly.

"Come on, let's try that together," she said, taking my hand and leading me to the starting point. We ran hand in hand and jumped while holding hands, everyone had their eyes on us.

When I came up for air, Trisha said, "We don't have that quite right, come on out."

She led me out of the pool. As soon as we got out, she pulled close, put her arms around my shoulders, hugged and kissed. I grabbed her by the butt and pulled her body hard against my penis. Her tongue darted into my mouth and moved around. I reciprocated. then our lips slowly parted.

"MMMmmmm," she said.

"MMMmmmm, indeed," I agreed.

"We need to 'be one' when we hit the water," she told me. "As we leap grab me and I will grab you. we can intertwine our legs as we come down.

My penis was getting hard. She looked down at it and grabbed it. She led me by the penis to the start, aware that everyone was watching. We ran and jumped. I twisted and grabbed her firm body. Pushing my hips against her I pulled my legs up. I felt her arms around me and her legs reach to straddle my hips. my thighs held her up as we hit the water. I felt my penis briefly push against her labia. Then it was over as we broke the surface and gasped for air. She quickly swam to a corner of the pool and I followed. We were in shallow water and she gave me a kiss.

"Well, my 'female parts' are ready, willing and able," she said. I reached down. She had her legs apart so I could easily put my whole hand between them. I felt the softness of her labia majora and caressed them lightly. She arched her back and came back up to give me a hug. I reached my other hand up to stroke her breast. her nipple hardened at my touch and swelled. She kissed me and inserted her tongue. I used two fingers to separate the labia and pushed between, feeling small labia minor swelling at the touch. I moved my thumb in and felt for her clitoris. It was nice and hard, much larger than Suzan's, or maybe just more erect and excited. I realized how little I had to compare with.

As I rubbed her clit and stroked the entrance to her vagina her kiss became more intense and I could hear her breathing getting heavier and heavier. I was debating whether to push my finger inside or instead try to maneuver my penis in when Suzan announced the time. Trisha said that she had come with some other girls and needed to be leaving.

A couple of girls began scrambled out to get dressed. One girls was in her swim suit and stripped it off to dry off. I guess she no longer cared that she was naked and the boys could see. A couple of the guys offered to dry them off and they agreed.

I followed Trisha out of the pool and she handed me her towel and stood for me to dry her off. "Trisha," I said. "Can we get together sometime?"

"Absolutely, what would you like to do?"

I searched my mind, It was a blank so I asked, "Is there anything you would like to do?"

leominster

"The first game is next weekend," she said. "There's always a dance afterwards. How about we go to both together?"

"Sure, shall I pick you up?"

"Absolutely."

"What about your address, maybe your phone number?"

"Suzan has them." She called to Suzan, "Suzan, can you be sure Howie has my address and phone number?"

Suzan called back, "Of course, Trisha."

Too much beauty to be believed and it was disappeared inside her panties and bra and jeans and blouse.

After she left, panic struck. The dance! I didn't know how to dance. I would make a complete fool of myself!

I went over to Suzan and told her my dilemma. She said, "Why don't you just tell her that you can't dance and ask her to help you. She'll be happy at your honesty and will be more than happy to help. remember what I said about you not acting superior? This way you will show her that you need her help. She'll like that."

When I got home I called Trisha and asked to meet her. I wanted to see her again and ask her to teach me in person, not over the phone. I work at an oriental place in the mall food court and she agreed to meet me at 2:00 when I had my lunch break.

At 2:00 I watched for her. Then I saw her walking over with two other girls. Both were good looking but one was a stunner. She was really tiny with long red hair and a pale, heart shaped face. I could hardly take my eyes off her as I greeted Trisha, "Hi, Trisha, can I get you something to eat before I get my own? It's on the house. I recommend our spring rolls."

"Hi Howie!" she said to me. "Sure, get me some spring rolls and a drink. Do you two want anything?"

The "merely good looking" one asked for a spring roll and the stunner said, "No thanks."

I was having trouble keeping my eyes off her, "Are you sure?" I said. "The spring rolls are really good. So is the tempura. Lot's of stuff to put over rice," I gestured at the steaming pans in front of me.

She cast her eyes down and said, "well okay, maybe a spring roll too."

I gave the three cups for drinks, got the spring rolls, threw a bunch of chicken curry over some rice for myself and told the manager who stayed in back doing the cooking that I was taking my break.

When we sat down Trisha introduced me to the other two girls, "Lucca" and "Collet", the stunner.

Lucca said, "So you were hanging out with Trisha at the pool?" She giggled and added, "really hanging out".

I decided to be totally honest, "Yes, I guess I was. Trisha had some pretty good looking parts hanging out too."

More giggles and Lucca said. "Trisha you didn't say anything about 'good looking' parts. It sounded like they were big, not necessarily 'good looking'."

leominster

Trisha said, "Lucca, it's not like I have a lot of parts to compare with."

Lucca responded, "I thought you said there were lots of guys with parts hanging out."

Trisha replied, "Well I didn't get a good look at their parts."

While they bantered my eyes were drawn to the stunner. "Hi, Collet," I said, "you look familiar."

Trisha broke in, "Oh, maybe you've heard of her, this is Collet Murphy, she's a pretty good diver and going overseas on a scholarship."

"Of course," I said. "You were at my secondary school and were the local diving champion. There was a lot of stuff about you in the school paper. You were the year ahead of me."

Collet had her eyes down and said softly, "I finished first again hmthis year."

"Collet's a bit shy around boys," Trisha said.

"Especially those who go around naked," Lucca added with her ever present giggle. Collet's face turned a beautiful pale pink and she turned her head away.

"Well, I don't usually go around naked," I said. "Collet, I promise to keep my clothes on in your fetching presence."

"Ohh, 'fetching'," Lucca said. "I think he likes you, Collet." Collet's face grew a darker pink.

"I'm sorry, Collet, I didn't want to embarrass you, but I do think you are quite attractive." Then, in an obvious afterthought, I quickly added, "as are you other two girls."

Trisha said, "Well after our dance, feel free to ask her out. It's not like we are going steady."

I said to Collet, "I would guess you would have guys bugging you constantly."

Lucca answered for her, "Well they do but she usually turns them down."

Collet said, quietly, "my parents insist on meeting any boys before I go out with them and they're pretty strict about it."

Trisha said, "You are old enough now that you don't need their permission."

"I know," Coller said. "But they're doing what they think is best for me and I am living with them."

"Would you not move out?" Lucca asked, "you should get away from home."

"I like it at home," Collet said shyly.

Lucca said, "Well I understand your parents. Most of the guys who ask me out only want inside my pants. It makes me a bit reluctant to go out anymore."

"I thought you liked those guys inside your pants," Trisha said.

"Well, it's fun and even a bit exciting but once they get inside they never ask again. That's not too flattering."

"So you two have had sex?" I said to Trisha and Lucca.

"Yes," Trisha said. "But many of the guys who ask me out get really creepy once they have me alone. I refused to have any more to do with most of them. I think you're different, Howie."

"Well, I didn't need to get inside your pants when we met since they were already off." I joked.

"Your pants were off, not mine," she reminded me.

Then I remembered what I had come over for. I was embarrassed in front of the other two girls and said, "Trisha, I have something to ask you in private. Can we go somewhere to talk, just for a moment?"

"Sure, can you excuse us?" she answered.

We went off to the side of the food court, a bit away from the tables and I told her I couldn't dance and was afraid of being embarrassed at the dance. She looked like she expected me to break the date. When I asked her to help teach me, she brightened up and said, "Of course, my parents want to meet you anyway. My mum would love to have you for dinner. How about this evening? Come by at 5:30."

I asked, "You told your parents about me?"

"Of course, you asked me to the dance. Don't you think I would let them know I am going to the dance with a boy and they would want to know about him?"

"Oh, I was thinking you told them about being naked and all."

"Of course I did, silly, they wanted to know about you and how we met."

"I would think that would cause them to refuse to allow you to go out with me."

"My parents aren't Collet's parents. You'll see when you meet them. My mum thought the story of you guys being naked was 'precious' and my dad, ... Well, my dad is my dad, you'll see when you meet him."

"You told them we touched each other and they weren't bother by that?"

"I think they would be more bothered if I hadn't touched you. After all, we were sitting right next to each other talking about 'cocks and balls'. My dad, particularly, would think there was something wrong with any guy who sat next to me while I was naked and didn't 'feel me up'.

"Your parents do seem like 'one of a kind'," I said as we went back to sit down.

leominster

"More like 'two of a kind'," she joked as we sat.

"So what was that about?" Lucca asked.

"Howie wants me to help him be a better dancer. He doesn't want me to show him up at the dance," Trisha said. "He's coming to my house tonight so I can help him."

"He's going to meet your dad!" Lucca said with a laugh. "I wish I could be there."

"You better be ready," Collet said quietly. "Trisha's dad takes some getting used to."

"You're used to your own parents," Lucca told her. "He's a real kick for most of us."

"All I know is that every time I am over there he asks me if I have had sex yet," Collet said, "and when I tell him 'no' he always says, 'Crazy fool boys!' He embarrasses me."

When they got up to leave I got up my courage and stopped Collet, whispering to her, "maybe you would go out with me sometime. I'd have no qualms about meeting your parents before."

"I'll think about it," she replied. Collet kept her face down and thought for a while. "I think my parents would object if they found out you were going around naked in front of naked girls."

I responded, "Collet, That was kind of a one time encounter, not something I have ever done before or expect to do again."

Then, very shyly and very, very quietly she said, "Trisha said she touched your privates and you touched hers. Is that true?"

"Yes," I said, "that's true."

"My parents would never approve," she said, "they would never want a boy touching my privates and me touching his." I think she had her hand at her crotch and was rubbing it.

"Well," I said, "I am a really good student and don't usually touch girls' privates or let them touch mine. Perhaps I can meet your parents before we go out and they would agree."

She finally looked directly at me. My heart leapt, what a gorgeous face and what a fabulous smile. "Maybe they would if you came and talked to them," she said.

My parents were a bit surprised that I was going to a girl's house for dance lessons. "She wants me to meet her parents too." I said.

"Well, don't be too late, and enjoy yourself," my mom said. I think she was glad to see me with any kind of social life.

I arrived just after 5:30 and Trisha's mom was home. Trisha introduced me and then we went up to her bedroom. Trisha started talking to me about what songs we should practice to. I said, "I don't know what they play at the dances, we should just use things they might play."

I'm not much into the current music but Trisha sure seemed to be. She pulled out a few CD's and played some for me. "How about these?" she asked.

They sounded difficult to dance to but I said, "Sure, if that's what you think. I am entirely at your mercy."

She giggled and her mom called us to dinner. As we came into the kitchen her dad said, "A guest! Introduce him, Trisha." He seemed pleasant enough. Why did Collet think I needed to be prepared?

Trisha introduced me to her Dad and two brothers. Liam her older brother was four years out of school and worked as an assistant for a heating company. Her younger brother, Dan, was almost finished school.

Trisha told everyone that she and I were going to the dance this Friday and that I was here so she could teach me to be a better dancer.

Her dad said, "You give her a real good time, understand?" and gave me a wink.

"I'm not sure I do?" I thought maybe I did.

"Sure you do. Liam, you know what I mean? Can you explain it?"

Her older brother said, "A really good time!" and gestured with one finger pushing into a circle made with his other hand.

"You expect us to have sex?" I exclaimed.

"Well, if you're going to be crude about it, yes," her father said.

He continued, "Look at her. Darling stand up and show yourself."

Trisha got up and turned around for me. "You can't tell me you don't want a piece of that! Lift up your skirt, sweetie."

She lifted it showing a pair of panties labeled "eat me!" pulled tight around her genitals and showing a glimpse of cameltoe.

"Any red blooded man would want to get his prick inside those panties. And his tongue for that matter, wear those on your date, sugar!"

I was astonished. It made me wonder if the guy was some sort of pervert.

"But don't knock her up bud or we bring out the shotgun!" Liam said with a laugh.

"Don't worry son, she's on the pill. Hey, Liam, get him the name of that hotel you always take your honeys to."

"You expect me to take Trisha to a hotel?"

By *sletwoCouple  over a year ago

Yarmouth isle of Wight

close

leominster

"Sure, son, better than the back of a car or the hard dirt in the woods. Nothing's too good for my little sweetheart." He gave Trisha a smile.

"So, I guess you don't expect her back until the next day?"

"As long as she's having a good time keep her until school on Monday!" He laughed.

Then he issued a warning, "but I better not hear you hurt her or kept her a minute longer than she wants."

"Yes sir!" I said.

He came back with a piece torn from a sheet of paper. Trisha's father handed it to me with 70. Here, this is an inexpensive but nice place. Get the room before the dance. I don't want my little blossom here sitting out in a car. Fill her up good son."

"Fill her up?"

"Yes, fill her," he indicated Trisha, "With 'C'-'U'-'M' I need to spell everything out for you, I guess. I'll give you a bonus if she's oozing it when she returns." He laughed.

"Well sir, very few girls parents want them to be fucking the boys they go out with, especially on a first date. Am I to understand that you don't expect me to wear a condom?"

"A 'condom'?"

Liam whispered over to him, "A rubber, dad, a rubber."

"Oh, a rubber. Those things aren't worth shit. Besides doing nothing they keep both parties from enjoying the full experience. Isn't that right dear."

Trisha's mother had been sitting there silent during the entire time. I wondered what she thought of this blunt discussion. She spoke, "Yes, dear." She turned to me, "Howie, we used them and ended up with Liam here, not that we don't love him as much as the world. Then we stopped using them and I enjoyed having Stan inside me so much more."

"And I enjoyed it so much more too. No rubber covered pricks for my daughter, she deserves the best. Liam here tells me that a lot of the slits he beds insist on them. But I bet it's better when they don't, hey Lia ?"

"Yes, sir, it is!" Liam. said with enthusiasm.

Thankfully, the conversation turned to sports and then to what I was doing at school.

After dinner, Trisha took me into the living room. She went upstairs and brought down a small portable CD player with speakers and started a song she said they might play at the dance. As she started showing me some dance moves I said, "That discussion about having sex was really uncomfortable. Is your dad always like that?"

"Well, mostly with the boys. I think he expected some guy to have sex with me the first day I stepped into secondary school. My mom had started me on the pill a month before and then every week or so, they would ask if I was still a virgin in one way or another. Finally I told them I had sex in the back of a car the day we finally finished school. That kept them pretty quiet. Every once in a while I make up a guy and a story for them."

"Does your dad touch you?"

"Oh no!"

"With all that talk about having sex, what about your brothers?"

"Absolutely not. My dad says any real man can get a woman of his own without preying on his sister or other relatives. He calls it a 'perversion'."

"What about your mom? She was pretty quiet."

"Well she thinks my dad knows more about boys and trusts him when he says they need sex a couple of times a week to 'keep it lubricated', that's his usual phrase. With me, she's not so sure. They had sex and then got married when my mom became pregnant. I'm sure they have sex a couple of times a week and my mom seems to enjoy it. I think she wants me to enjoy myself and doesn't expect anything different from me than she did herself."

I felt emboldened by the general attitude towards sex in her family. "Trisha, I really would like to have sex with you. You're father is right when he says any man would like to get his penis inside your panties, at least this man would. If you want you can feel how big it is now out of desire."

She pressed her hand against my crotch. "Yeah! want to do it right now?"

"Trisha, in your home? with your parents here?"

She yelled in to her parents, "Mom, dad, I want a different CD. I think we'll just go up to my room and continue up there." She took the CD player in one hand and my hand in the other and led me upstairs.

As we passed the entry to the family room her dad said, "Have areally good time up there," and winked. I saw Liam making the finger pushing into a circle sign and her mom said, "Mind the bedspread". I guess they knew what she had in mind so I went along.

Trisha shut and locked her door. She started to remove her clothes. "Wait," I said, "Take it slow, I want to savor each piece." I didn't tell her this would be my first time.

She responded, "How about I just sit here and I savor each piece as you remove yours."

"How about taking turns?" I asked as I reached down and removed a shoe.

"How about you strip to your underwear and then I strip to mine and then you remove yours and then ..."

"Okay," I said and removed another shoe.

As I took off my socks I asked, "What did your mom mean about 'minding the bedspread'?"

leominster

close

"Oh, I forgot, just a minute." She removed the bedspread, folded it and dropped it on the floor of her closet. "She doesn't want any cum on it, too hard to wash."

"Oh, one more thing." She got out a CD, put it in the player and turned it on. "Better mood," she said.

I was in my shorts. My penis was sticking way out.

"Oohh!" Trisha exclaimed. She stroked it a couple times through the cloth.

"Your turn," I said as I sat down.

She kicked off her sandals. I said, "wait a minute," and knelt down to kiss her feet.

She said, "You've already seen this," and removed her skirt.

I said, "wait a minute," again and went over and kissed both legs from the feet to her crotch.

"Mmmmmm! Could you do that again?" she asked so I did.

She very slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She turned her back to me and pulled the front apart. Then she turned around so I could see her bra holding back her petite breasts. "Nice bra," I said. it was translucent allowing me to see the darkness of her aureoles. It was also made of thin material and the outline of her nipples pushed through the fabric. I reached up and fondled them. She pushed forward slightly.

She turned her back to me again and let her blouse fall to the floor. Before she could turn around I grabbed her waist and kissed her back starting at her shoulders and ending at her panty line just above the outward curve of her lovely butt.

I turned her around and kissed her tummy starting with her navel and working outward in circles. I put my hands over her breasts and rubbed the erect nipples.

"Oohh!" she said so loudly I knew the family could hear. Well that's what her father seemed to want.

I stood in front of her and asked, "Do you want to do the honors?"

She knelt in front of me and slowly pulled my shorts down. They caught on my penis and she pulled them back up. She reached under the waistband, pushed my penis against my body and pulled the elastic out and over. As she revealed the penis, she said, "Oh! it's bigger and harder than I remember from the pool!"

"Well its had more time to watch you and yearn for you," I explained.

Before pulling the shorts all the way down she wrapped her mouth around it and began licking the tip with her tongue. I could barely stand it. "If you're not careful I could cum before I even get inside you," I said.

She pulled her mouth away and pulled my shorts over my feet, saying, "I wouldn't want that."

She stood in front of me holding my penis in her hand. "Do you want to take off my bra and panties?"

"I would like nothing more. Turn around." I unhooked her bra and reached both hands in front, cupping them over her bra cups to remove it. I dropped the bra and fingered her nipples before turning her around. I then kissed both breasts around the nipples and ended by kissing the rock hard nipples which pushed a half inch above the round breasts. Her aureoles were also hard and slightly raised, I licked them around the base of the nipples. "Beautiful tits!" I said.

"Aahh!" she responded loudly.

Lightly and slowly I ran my fingers down her abdomen from just below her breasts to the top of her panties.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed.

I grabbed the elastic top of the "EAT ME" panties and slowly pulled them past her crotch. I had only the briefest glance of her genitals at the pool. Now I saw that she had nice, full labia which were parted in the front revealing the clitoral hood. The hood disappeared into her slit which stretched back to her butt. I felt it and discovered it ended just before her butt crack began. She continued humming as I pulled the panties down and over her feet.

close

Near MK

This Howie section is a good twist, more more more please OP

leominster

I lifted her and placed her on the bed. I lifted her knees and spread her legs to give me a good look at her cunt. The front was covered with the softest curls of light brown hair. I gently spread the labia to see her paper thin, butterfly wing shaped minor labia. As I caressed them she began a long, "Ooooo" which never seemed to end. I began stroking her clit and the "Ooooo" increased in intensity.

I decided it was time to find the "G-spot". I stopped stroking her clit and the moan stopped. I gently opened her vagina and slowly inserted a finger. I watched her entire face as I touched the rough spot just inside. I began to slowly and gently caress the spot.

I inserted another finger and pushed both all the way up her vagina feeling the cervix at the end and rotating them inside. Trisha began her moan again, "Ooooo". I rubbed her clit with my thumb and the moan increased. Then I began licking her clit as I moved my two fingers in and out of her vagina. Her cunt was sour, and salty with a slight fishy flavor, very yummy.

Every time I pushed my fingers in or pulled them out I paused briefly at the G-spot and gave it an extra tickle. Her moan began increasing every time I did that. I also allowed the two fingers which were outside of her to rub her labia. I began timing my licks with the G-spot strokes. Her moan was so loud I thought the whole neighborhood would hear. Then it changed. Instead of a continuous moan it became a rapid series of whoops timed with my licks and G-spot tickles. I ceased pushing in and out and just concentrated on her G-spot and clit. She pushed her hips way up forcing my fingers hard against her G-spot. She rotated them and the whoops increased. She became wetter and wetter and the flavor of her cunt was strong and really delicious.

"Whoo! Whooo! Whoooo! Whooooo!"

Then something I hadn't quite expected. Her vagina gave a huge spasm and pulled at my fingers. She let out a huge scream of pleasure that I thought could be heard for miles. I kept stroking and licking and she screamed even louder. Her abdomen joined her vagina in spasms as she ground her hips around and arched her back even more. I tried not to stop my licking and stroking.

The spasms died down along with Trisha's scream. She lay quiet. Her vagina and abdomen were reduced to twitching.

"Oh my god!" she said, "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!"

She pulled herself up, and then pulled at me so I was on top of her with my face in front of hers. She gave me a huge kiss and I thought her tongue would go all the way down my throat. "Fuck me!" she said as her tongue withdrew and her mouth pulled away, "Fuck me!"

I needed no more, my penis slid into her with no resistance. She moaned, "Ooooo."

I had the most fabulous feeling my penis had ever experienced. The warmth and gentle tightness of her vagina pressed against it in an absolutely perfect way.

I pushed in as hard as I could and then pulled out. I remembered her G-spot and tried to wiggle my penis against it as it went by. That wasn't working so I stopped pulling it out at the point where I thought the tip would be at her G-spot and pushed my hips down so the tip would push her G-spot, then I stroked in and brought my hips up so the base of my penis would push against her clit as I pulled out. Her moaning began again increasing in volume as I hit her clit and G-spot. I noticed that my penis was coming close to maximum excitement so I slowed down.

She fought out a sentence through her moan, "Why are you stopping? Fuck me harder."

I had trouble forming words myself, "If I do it any harder I will cum, I want you to cum first."

But she was not staying excited. I decided there was only one choice. I began stroking deep and hard, deep and hard. Her moan increased rapidly but my excitement was building rapidly too. I was going to explode first. One, two, three strokes and I let loose, "Aahh" I shouted. I kept stroking deep and hard even though each stroke felt like it would tear my penis apart. "Aahh" I repeated on each deep stroke in.

My penis was throbbing and semen was streaming out of it into Trisha. Just as I couldn't stroke any more her vagina tightened on my penis and started sucking the cum out of it with big spasms. I heard her scream again and felt her abdomen throbbing against mine. I tried one, two, three more strokes in an attempt to prolong her orgasm. They felt strange, her vagina tightened when I pulled out, it wanted me to stay inside. On the way in her vagina helped, not in a single stroke but in a series of waves.

I was exhausted. Her vagina was quivering rather than jerking. I pushed in as far as I could. My penis was relaxing. I lay on top of her and wrapped my arms around her. Her arms came around my butt and she pushed her fingers into my butt crack and pulled me hard into her vagina. We kissed with tongues intertwined. I felt warm semen oozing down over my testicles.

We must have laid there for over an hour feeling each others bodies. I noticed her alarm clock. "It's one AM!" I exclaimed. "I need to get home."

"I wish you could stay."

"So do I, but I can't," I told her. Then I added, "We never did complete those dance lessons."

"Would you have preferred we had done that."

"Absolutely not!"

"Maybe we can finish tomorrow. Do you want to come by?"

"Okay, just dance lessons?"

"No guarantees!"

"Okay, whatever we feel like."

"I know what I feel like." She smiled.

I dressed quickly, then bent over and kissed her.

"I think I'll just lay here and relax," she told me. "Can you find the door?"

"Yes, thank you for a wonderful time, See you tomorrow."

"I had an amazing time. I can't believe anything could be like that. If my parents are still up tell them that I just want to lay here and relax. Also tell my father to give you that bonus. I think I am still oozing."

As I went downstairs I saw Trisha's parents watching TV. I went in, a bit anxiously, and said. "Trisha says goodnight. She wants to relax on her bed and didn't feel like coming down. Her dad gets up here's that 80. A real man pays for his own hotel rooms."

He said, "It sounded like you two had more than areal good time tonight."

"Well I certainly enjoyed myself. Trisha says you should give me the bonus and if you want you can go check, she claims to still be 'oozing'."

Her mum joined in. "I don't think I ever heard the like. If Trisha's screams are any indication of her feelings that may have been the best sex anyone ever had."

"What makes you think we had sex?" I asked. "We were just dancing."

They both laughed hard. "Come back soon," they said.

"Trisha invited me back tomorrow. We want to practice dancing some more."

They laughed even more over that.

The next day Trisha Collet and Lucca came by my work again.

"This is an unexpected pleasure," I said.

Lucca said "I hear you guys had quite a night last night."

"You told them?" I asked Trisha.

"Of course. You don't keep anything like the fireworks I felt last night hidden, you tell everyone about it."

"It was pretty spectacular," I agreed. "But I'm not sure about spreading my sexual exploits around."

"Well guys shouldn't. Otherwise it seems like bragging," Lucy said. "And you can ruin a girl's reputation. What Trisha has told us can only enhance yours!" She examined me with bright, sexy eyes.

"It sounded wonderful," Collet added in a mousy tone. "Yesterday you said you would go out with me sometime. Is that still on?"

"I guess, do you object, Trisha or are we in any way a steady item now?"

"No, I don't object. Having sex has never made me a steady item with any guy."

Lucca added, "It's like usually the end of being a steady item for me."

Trisha continued, "You guys are free to go out. Maybe when we get to know each other better things will be different but for now I am still 'playing the field'."

"Good, Collet, what would you like to do?"

We spent the rest of lunch talking about things we liked to do. I don't know what Trisha and Lucca talked about.

When I arrived at Trisha's house the next day her younger brother, Dan, was downstairs watching TV. He greeted me by saying, "You sure made Sis scream last night. My dad will probably kill you. He told you not to hurt her!"

I told him, "I'll take my chances. Does she look to be hurting to you?"

"Unfortunately no, and most of the family seems happy. I don't know why."

"You should probably bring that up with your folks."

Trisha came down the stairs and said, "Don't pay any attention to the twerp. He likely doesn't know what he is talking about."

I told her, "I'm not sure he's a 'twerp' but I agree he has some of the facts wrong."

Dan retorted with, "You shouldn't call me a 'twerp' anyway. I could tell dad and you'd be in trouble."

Trisha asked me to come up to her room.

"Sometimes he can be a real pain. He's been in a real mood today," Trisha told me. "I think some girl turned him down again. He comes on too strong."

"Gets it from your dad," I said.

She responded with a look that said my attempt at humor was not appreciated.

She turned on the CD player and we started some actual dance lessons. I thought they were going well but Trisha started giggling, "You really are hopeless," she said.

"Hopeless, I thought I was getting the hang of it."

"Well, except that your movements aren't in time with the music."

"Oh," I felt sad, "I've been concentrating on doing the right movements."

"Well, you are getting those mostly right. But even that still needs work."

"Maybe I am hopeless. Maybe we should forget about the dance."

"Not a bad idea."

"You don't want to go with me?"

Near MK

I think she may have other ideas

"Well, we could just blow off the dance and go right to the hotel," she giggled really loud.

"I thought the idea was to go to the dance, isn't that what you wanted to do?"

"I thought the idea was to have wild passionate sex, isn't that what you wanted to do?" she was really giggling and I started to catch it.

I laughed, "Yes, that was the idea. This is all a plot to get you naked and ravish you within an inch of your life."

I grabbed and threw her on the bed. I held on to her waist and came down on top of her with my lips against hers. I reached behind her, pulled up her blouse and started working her bra hooks loose.

She pushed her hands down inside my belt. I raised my hips to give her easier access to my belt. She struggled to unbuckle it. We continued kissing. I thrust my tongue deep into her throat. Finally her bra was loose. I couldn't get it off because the shoulder straps went around her arms and her hands were working my belt buckle.

I broke off the kiss, "I'm sure there is a better way to undress each other," I said with a laugh.

"It does go better in the movies," she responded with more giggling. "I have an idea," she said, getting up and refastening her bra. You need incentive, let's continue practicing dancing. Every time you make a mistake, you remove an item of clothing."

"How do I know I make a mistake?"

"I'll tell you." She started the music.

"You moved your leg out of step," she said. "Take something off.

I removed a shoe, then another mistake and another shoe. After several "mistake" calls I was taking off my shirt, "Hey, I'm almost naked and you haven't removed anything. When do you remove your clothes?"

"The idea is to getyou naked, not me!" she giggled.

"Well my idea is to get you naked." I pushed her down on the bed and kissed her again.

We got up and I said, "You have to remove an article of clothing every timeyou make a mistake."

"How do I know I make a mistake?" she asked.

"I'll tell you."

"Oh. How will you know ...Oh!" she laughed and started the music.

"Wrong song," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Wrong song, you made a mistake, article of clothing please," I said with a big smile.

"Oh, yes, I made amistake," She laughed and kicked off a sandal.

I quickly called out several "mistakes" and she joyfully removed one piece of clothing or another. Both of us were laughing as I tried to quickly think of mistakes before she could come up for one for me. Finally she squeezed one in, "Mistake!, I called 'mistake' before you did." I removed my jeans and stood before her wearing only my undershorts with my penis sticking way out.

She quickly called one on herself, "Oh my, I pushed the wrong button on the player," and removed her jeans. That left her in her panties and bra. She grabbed me and planted a huge kiss on my lips so I couldn't call out any more mistakes. As she released my lips I said, "mistake, you should have pushed me onto the bed."

She removed her bra revealing her small round breasts and said, "mistake, you could have pulled me onto the bed." She reached one hand in and held my penis back while she pulled my underwear to my ankles. Then she said, "Mistake, I need to be naked," and pulled her panties off. She pushed me onto the bed and kissed me as one hand massaged my balls.

I kissed back and pushed my hand between her thighs to massage her pussy.

There was a knock at the door. "Time for dinner," her mother said. "Are you staying for dinner tonight, Howie?"

I hadn't planned to stay for dinner tonight since I had been late last night. As I thought about it, Trisha said, "Sure he's staying for dinner, but we're in the middle of a sexual skirmish. Can't dinner wait?

"No," her mother said. "Please break apart and come on down. Dressed, if you please."

Trisha got up and opened the door, "Mom, we are naked and were just about to start in earnest," she whined. I was on my back with my penis sticking almost straight up into the air.

"Trisha, from the sound, you had a nice interlude last night. And Howie will still be around after dinner."

Mum," Trisha said, "Look at that!" She opened the door fully and pointed at my penis. I'm supposed to wait to get that inside me? It's so unfair."

"It is impressive, Trisha but it will be here later."

"But, mum, we had so much fun getting naked and getting it like that and I'm really leaking," She put her fingers at her vaginal opening and showed her mother how wet they were when she removed them. "What a waste!"

"Dinner time, come on down," her mother said.

"I need to call home, I was expected home for dinner tonight," I said.

By *hedruk69Man  over a year ago

Sheffield area

Im liking this, mom n daughter twist on the way??

"I'll call your parents, Howie," Trisha's mom said.

As I reached for my clothes she said, "I want to thank you for showing Trisha such a good time last night."

Then she added, "Trisha tells me that was your first time."

"Yes it was."

"I am surprised that for your first time you had the presence of mind to give her the kind of pleasure she so obviously had. I find it hard to believe that was your first time."

"Well I had two good teachers. Cody and Suzanne showed me and some other boys how to please a girl and talked about hymens and such."

Trisha added some explanation, "Cody was the smartest kid in high school and Suzann is his girlfriend."

We dressed reluctantly and went downstairs. Trisha's mom was on the phone saying, "We don't mind him being here. He wanted to go home for dinner but we insisted. Trisha and he have such a good time together. It's our pleasure."

We were all seated when she hung up.

"So, you decided not to wait for the dance to show my Trisha a good time," were the first words her father said to me.

"Well, yes sir, I guess we just got carried away last night."

"And were about to get carried away again this afternoon," her mum said.

"Well I am sure Trisha appreciated it. Sounded like it might have been one of the best times you have ever had, heh Trisha?"

"Yes, dad, it was," Trisha said.

After dinner we went back upstairs and actually did practice dancing. We were unable to get the mood back and so I parted without sex and also not feeling a whole lot better about my dancing skills.

Two days later I had a pleasant surprise. Collet came up to me at the food court as I was eating my lunch. She was alone and wearing a tight pullover top showing two small but obvious breasts. She was practically skipping as she came to the table. Collet is really tiny and thin. Except for the breasts and her grown-up, spectacular figure. "Howie," she said, "my parents said you could come over Sunday afternoon. We are going to barbeque at the pool so bring your swim trunks."

Collet and I spent the rest of my break talking. I found out that Collet had been a gymnast throughout secondary school. "I still work out with a local gymnastics team," she told me. "It helps with my diving but gymnastics is mostly for pre-teen girls. All the champions are 12, 13, 14 ... Something about puberty seems to slow us down."

close

The day of the dance arrived and I checked into a room at the hotel Liam had suggested. It was clean but not fancy and quite inexpensive. I left a couple of condoms by the side of the bed and even left myself a change of clothes. I went home and dressed for the dance. My mom and dad saw me off.

We went for dinner at a coffee shop and didn't talk much. I asked about how she was doing in school and a few other things that interested her but we just weren't hitting it off like we did when the subject was sex.

The team won the first game of the season so the dance mood was festive. We sat with Luccia and her date, a kind of scruffy guy. Trisha and I 'danced' a few times but I was all left feet while she was grace in motion.

We excused ourselves at about 10:30 and went to the motel room. I carefully removed her dress. She was wearing a pure white satin bra and panties. I felt them and Trish moaned in pleasure as I moved my fingers over the smooth fabric pushing at the soft flesh underneath.

Trisha lay on the bed and looked at me. She asked me to strip for her. I did so slowly, pausing as I removed each item of clothing. I stripped completely nude and stood with my penis sticking out, hard as a rock. She smiled at me and moved to the side of the bed. I lay next to her and began stroking her breasts and pussy through the silky fabric. She moaned lightly and held my cock.

She gave me a tender kiss and whispered, "take them off. please."

Near MK

close

She lay with her back to me and I unclasped her bra. It came off and she lay on her back revealing the soft round mounds and hard, erect nipples. I massaged them and kissed the nipples. Then I kissed around the base of the nipples and then all over each breast. I kissed her neck and then kissed between her breasts and continued on to her belly button. I reached behind her and down to her butt under her panties. Her butt was unbelievably soft and pliable. I pulled her panties down as she grabbed my balls and began softly massaging them. I moved down and pulled her panties over her feet then moved my face to her lovely pussy. She suddenly grabbed my butt and pulled me down to her face taking my cock in her mouth. I pushed my face into her crotch and began licking and tasting that amazing sour, salty, seafood flavor.

She moaned, "Ooooo," and I slid my finger into her and began stroking her G-spot while licking at her clit. Her moaning increased in intensity. I debated whether to try to bring her to orgasm with my finger and tongue or to wait until my penis was inside. Trisha decided for me. She released my rock hard, throbbing cock from her mouth to say, "get inside me! Howie, get inside me!"

As I swung around she lay on her face and pulled her legs up under her, presenting her butt to me. I positioned my cock at the entrance to her vagina. I slipped it in and felt her tighten her vagina around it. "Ooooo," she moaned as it went in to the hilt. I joined in with my own moan of pleasure.

I reached around her, held her breasts and began slowly moving in and out. Trisha said, "faster, Howie!"

I massaged her breasts as I picked up the pace. Trisha said, "faster!"

I began thrusting furiously in and out. Trisha said, "faster, Howie!"

"I don't think I can go any faster," I said.

She replied, "let me be on top."

We rolled over so she was sitting on my cock. Her weight pushed it all the way inside. She moaned loudly, "Ooooo," and began riding my cock with amazing fury. Her back was to me and I rubbed it and ran my fingers through her soft hair.

She rocked up and down, side to side, and front to back several times a second, moaning with pleasure on each stroke, "OO", "OO", "OO", "OO", "OO", "OO", "OO", ...

I felt the cum rising in my cock. "I'm cumming," I yelled to her, "I'm cumming".

She kept up her furious pace as my cock gave up its load and I screamed, "Aagh!".

She kept riding furiously as my penis pulsed inside her, squirting semen into her. The semen poured out of her vagina onto my balls.

I felt her vagina and abdomen twitch, then twitch again and then erupt into spasms. She pushed her hips down onto me and screamed as her vagina worked furiously to extract more semen from my empty organ. I yelled in pleasure as the vaginal waves worked on me. She collapsed backwards onto my chest, semen still oozed out of her and over my balls.

I grabbed her breasts with one hand and held her belly with the other. "Every time with you is amazing," I whispered to her.

cheltenham

Nice change of direction

leominster

Near MK

By *hippy 1Man  over a year ago

high Wycombe

Has this sadly come to an end?

"Every time with you is more than amazing," she gasped in reply, "it's fucking fabulous fucking."

"I'm exhausted," I told her, relaxing under the comfortable weight of her body pressing against me. I gently stroked her breasts and tummy.

She rose, letting my penis slide out and turned around. She lay with her legs extended on either side of mine so my cock rested against her pussy. Her breasts pressed against my chest. She kissed me and then lay her head on my chest. I breathed in the odor of her hair as we fell asleep.

Several hours later I awoke to Trisha getting up and going to the bathroom. When she came back she said, "I'm glad I don't have to clean this up," pointing to a drying pool of semen on the bed.

"I have a bunch of it on me," I said, pointing to my balls and pubic hair which were covered with the stuff.

"Come in the shower and I'll wash you off," she said.

We spent a long time in there. She scrubbed my balls and cock and pubic hair and then soaped me up all over. When she had me totally slippery she began moving her body over mine.

I grabbed the soap from her hand and spread it all over her, concentrating on her breasts and crotch. Both of us were covered in soap and we rubbed against each other. My penis rose to attention and she put a hand around it and began stroking. I responded by thrusting four fingers into her and stroking in and out, rubbing her clit with my thumb.

I put my other hand at her back and gave her a long, hard kiss. All the time we continued to move our bodies against each other.

Her stroking brought me to orgasm and I ejaculated a pitifully small amount of semen onto her hand. She laughed and continued to stroke.

leominster

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Near MK

cheltenham

My stroking then brought her to orgasm. I felt her vagina tighten on my fingers and she moaned loudly, arching her back and grabbing my penis tightly, stopping her strokes. As her vaginal spasms stopped, I pulled my hand from her crotch and hugged her tight with both arms, continuing my kiss. She hugged and kissed back.

We rinsed off and then dried each other, spending more than necessary time drying the organs at the crotch.

We pulled off the bedspread and the blanket. The semen had not seeped thorough to the sheets. We turned out the lights, crawled between the sheets and fell asleep in each others arms.

I awoke and stroked her breasts and cunt but my thoughts were of Collet. "Today is Saturday", I thought. "Tomorrow I go to her house for a barbeque and swim." I wondered what Collet's breasts and cunt would feel like if I had a chance to stroke them. I wondered if sex with Collet would be any different than with Trisha. I imagined her tiny body and red hair here beside me. My cock rose in response to my thoughts and pushed against Trisha's body.

Trisha had been awake as I stroked her and she turned to me saying, "Ready for more, are you?"

"Huh?" I said, dropping my thoughts of Collet.

"You're getting hard again," Trisha said, "Do you want inside me for some more?"

"Oh!" I said, "only if you want to, just being naked next to you and feeling your body gets me excited."

"Especially feeling my boobs and pussy, I suppose," Trisha said.

"Yes, especially feeling your sexual parts excites me," I said. "I could definitely get inside you again and bring myself to orgasm but I don't know if I have the energy to bring you to orgasm again unless you are also aroused."

"I'm not really ready for sex right now," she told me. "But I'd be happy to have you inside me one more time, even if I don't have an orgasm."

I moved on top of her and stroked my fingers inside her vagina feeling her G-spot and thumbing her clit. As I stroked, her vagina became wet and slippery. I removed my fingers and spread her legs. She pulled them up to give me easier access to her fuck hole. I positioned my cock and slipped it in thrusting slowly in and out, in and out. She moaned quietly with each stroke.

"That feels so good," she said, "even without an orgasm, that feels sooo good."

"I like the feeling too," I said. "My orgasm kind of spoils it because I can't continue afterwards."

I continued the slow stroking, pushing as hard inside as I could and pulling out so just the tip of my penis remained inside. Her breathing intensified and she closed her eyes. I kept up the slow pace and she began her orgasmic moans. They increased in intensity and she wrapped her legs and arms around me.

I continued the slow pace. She began thrusting her hips against mine in time with my stokes.

She arched her back, "faster now," she whispered. "I'm going to cum soon."

I began to increase the pace of my strokes. She began to whine and arched her back even more.

I stroked as fast and furious as I could. Her vagina exploded, crushing my penis in its grasp. I was unable to move. She screamed, hugged my tightly and gave me a huge kiss.

I continued to move my hips. My cock was so tightly in the grasp of her vagina that it couldn't move in or out but her vaginal spasms and my side to side movement caused me to quickly climax. I felt my cock jerking inside her as it tried to squeeze out what little semen remained. The combined orgasms seemed to last forever but slowly declined until we lay quietly in each others hug, our lips firmly locked together and our tongues in the other's mouth.

We separated. "Wow," Trisha said. "I guess I was wrong about not being ready and You were definitely wrong about not being able to give me another orgasm."

We lay next to each other, stroking all the parts of the other's body until it was almost check out time.

We said very little to each other as I drove her home and at her house and we kissed passionately before she left the car. She said, "That was a fabulous evening and morning. I hope we can do it again." I didn't walk her to her door but watched as she went in. "Tomorrow, I go to Collet's," I thought.

Trisha and I never had sex again. I found myself spending all my time with Collet and that's another story, or two, or three.

leominster

Collet came by my work at the food court and we spent my break talking about things we liked to do. I knew that Collet was a school champion diver but what I hadn't known that she was also a gymnast. "I'm too small to be a fast swimmer but my size is an advantage in gymnastics and diving," she told me. She had been taking gymnastics lessons since she was 7 and had been taking diving lessons since she was 10. She had a pool at home with a high dive board and practiced diving every day. Every Saturday morning she took gymnastics lessons. "Gymnastics helps with my diving," she told me. I thought about seeing her lithe body in a tight gymnastics body suit with cameltoe or a form fitting bathing suit like they wear on the swim team.

I told my parents that I was going over to Collet's place on Sunday. They seemed surprised and pleased that I had another girlfriend. I told them that Collet was a friend of Trisha's and that we really seemed to hit it off, "more than with Trisha," I said. I also told them that Collet's parents insisted on meeting her dates. "She's really really pretty," I added.

"Didn't you say Trisha is really pretty too?" my mom asked.

"They're both pretty," I said. I thought a bit and told her, "But different, Collet is really tiny and delicate with red hair, Trisha has brown hair. They both have really nice figures but I think Collet has the prettier face and eyes. Collet is easier to talk to."

"Well I'm happy for you to have such lovely girl friends. I assume they know about each other?"

cheltenham

leominster

Near MK

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Really enjoying this

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

"Oh, sure. I met Collett because she's one of Trisha's friends. Trisha knows I am going over to Collet's. I think Trisha wants to date other guys so she doesn't mind me going out with Collett."

"That's best at your age," Dad said, "get to know lots of girls."

When I arrived Collett's mother answered the door. "You must be Howie," she said. "Collett has told us a lot about you. In fact you are almost all she talks about. She's out by the pool. Do you want to put on your suit before you go out there?"

"Thank you," I said, "but I think I'll let Collett know I'm here first. Oh, these are for you, Mrs. Murph." I handed her a bunch of flowers I had purchased at the grocery on my way over. Mom had suggested it.

"Why, thank you, Howie. When I saw you holding them I assumed they were for Collett."

"You are welcome, I got them for you, for having me over," I told her.

leominster

By *renchcpl90Couple  over a year ago

wexford

cheltenham

» Add a new message to this topic