FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > She takes control

She takes control

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Random Fantasy i thought id share ...

The nightclub was busy, hot and loud, the bass ricoched through the writhing mass of dancing bodies as the strobes and lasers danced upon the dancers faces. He stood with his friends drinking and watching the crowd, and then from across the dance floor he saw her.

She was gorgeous, beautiful a spectacular woman, her long dark hair shimmered under the lights, she walked with the poise and ease of a lioness. Her short black dress grazed her thighs, her ample breasts pouring out from their cover, her ice blue eyes sparkling as she too surveyed the scene.

Dumbstruck he couldn’t help but stare at the goddess in front of him, conversation forgotten he was caught like a rabbit in the headlights of this woman.

She had been refusing d*unken advances all night, she knew exactly what she was looking for and further more was intent on getting it. Suddenly her eyes found his, she smiled to herself, he was already entranced by her and she hadn’t even begun yet. He looked innocent (She liked innocence - it left more available to corrupt) tall, athletic and handsome, yet with a shy and timid aura. He also looked ten years her junior, she guessed him at 25. She liked this one.

She made her way directly across the floor, stopping directly in front of him she leaned in to his ears and spoke above the noise of the music, "Il have a brandy, a double brandy." as she spoke her hand slid across his back, her touch and voice hypnotising him immediately.

Without a moment’s hesitation he left the safety of his pack and made for the bar, the lioness had selected her prey.

The two settled into a dark and quieter alcove of the club, she sat close enough to him to feel the heat that radiated from his face, his nerves at talking to such a beautiful woman all too evident.

And so she began her play, her words flowing into his ears, soothing him, calming him allowing him to relax in her company, as the night continued he was sent time and time again to the bar, he was encouraged to drink and didn’t notice that her glasses were taken by a collector hardly touched.

His head started to swim and his mind fogged over, all his mind was capable of concentrating on was her face and her words. She knew the time was right.

Moving ever closer to him she gazed into his eyes and leaned in towards him, their mouths met, her soft luscious lips enveloped his, her hand tightened on the back of his neck and her tongue invaded his mouth. As they broke apart he gasped in bewilderment, shock and pleasure. His cock was achingly hard and straining against his trousers.

Once more she leaned into him, this time to his ear and whispered seductively, "Do you want to fuck tonight?" Once again the gasp burbled out of his mouth, his mind still fogged and now incapable of forming sentences eventually stimulated his brain to nod.

A smile flashed across her mouth this time it wasn’t as reassuring, this time it had a strange and almost cruel look to it, as she stood her hand reached down and squeezed his rock hard member, "Then let’s go."

He followed her like a lamb to the slaughter his capacity to think had been removed completely and he was now operating on basic prime evil instinct, he was following his cock.

They exited the club arm in arm, she held him tightly holding him to her, and eventually they reached a cab. He heard an unknown destination being given and then he descended into the blackness of sleep on her shoulder. That cruel smile once again played on her lips; things were going exactly as she had planned.

They reached their destination and she helped him stagger into her country cottage, she laid him on her sofa allowed him to lapse into sleep and went to prepare herself, this was going to be a long and fun night.

Hours went by and he awoke from his slumber, his eyes began to refocus, as they got accustomed to the light he beheld before him the same stunning woman from before, however this time she looked even more spectacular, gone was the black dress and in its place was a black leather corset and leather skirt, she looked like the complete antithesis of the person he had met hours before. She sat on the edge of the couch, her hand lying over the bulge in his trousers gently massaging it.

When she spoke her soft, gentle, soothing tones had gone and they had been replaced by crisp, sharp authoritarian statements and questions.

"So you’re awake."

He nodded, confused.

"Do you like what you see?"

Another nod

"Do you still want to fuck tonight?"

Another gasp and yet another nod.

She smiled cruelly, "Good! - But you should know if we fuck it will be on my terms, how I want and when I want, understand?" She squeezed his cock hard to reaffirm her point.

Her stimulation of his cock along with the sight of her sexual presence only left one answer.

A Nod.

Her cruel smile whipped across her face, "Upstairs, NOW!"

Yet again he followed her, up the stairs and into her lair. The plush, soft furnishings of her room were illuminated by the glow of 100's of candles, dominating the room was the full size four poster bed.

She was now in her element she had in her control an innocent and generally untouched being, the thought of corrupting him almost too much to bear, she darted forward unable to control herself. Her hand grabbing his hair her lips mashed against his as she kissed him violently, "Strip," she ordered.

And so he found himself naked, standing infront of her his cock ramrod hard, a drop of pre cum oozing from its tip. He felt uncomfortable and embarrassed stood there in her presence with her fully clothed. She walked behind him and suddenly his world became black as she slipped the blindfold over his eyes.

She pushed him and he fell backwards onto the bed, immediately she was upon him, gripping his wrist in her hand she looped coils of rope around it and secured it to the corner of the bed, she worked silently and quickly, pinning him and binding him like a spider upon its prey. Within minutes his muscular athletic form was completely immobile, his legs splayed open, he lay in a spread eagle position, vulnerable and completely helpless.

He began to panic waves of uncertainty hit him, he had only met this woman hours before, who was she?

He lay in the silence, he couldn’t detect where she was, then after what seemed like hours he felt a presence at the side of his head.

With venom positively dripping from her voice she whispered into his ear, "Your mine now, mine to do whatever I wish with!" Her words although whispered were like a cacophony of noise to him as he lay there defenceless. A lightning bolt shiver screamed down his spine and his entire body erupted in goose bumps. He tried to open his mouth to complain.

She was waiting for this and immediately forced a ball gag into his mouth, securing it behind his head she whispered into his ear yet again, "You can make as much noise as you like."

He fought against his bonds trying to scream but only muffled noises came through. Eventually he gave up consigning himself to his fate. And yet his cock remained hard, in fact it was harder than it had ever been and his heart and mind raced in unison trying to work out what would come next.

The answer was nothing. She wanted him to wait, to suffer in silence and let his mind torture himself. Watching him breathe she plotted the evening.

His world was silent and dark, nothing penetrated it. Then like an electric current passing through him he felt her, her tongue on his neck, licking slowly up towards his ear, millimetre at a time she neared her destination, biting down hard on his ear lobe then forcing her tongue deep into his ear she spoke, "let’s begin lover!"

His chest erupted in pain as she began to rake her nails across his body, enjoying the sight of the red tramlines appearing on his flesh, he moaned loudly into the gag, his moan becoming louder as she took his nipples between her fingers and twisted cruelly. She grabbed his balls and squeezed firmly, starting to wank his hard cock, milking the pre cum out of him. His moan now changed to one of pleasure, willing her to carry on with her stimulation, she brought him to the brink and then reading the signs stopped immediately and squeezed his shaft denying him the release he craved. "Not yet lover!"

From pleasure, to frustration then straight back to pain, she once again raked her nails all over him and this time took his nipple into her mouth biting firmly and sucking.

His head was swimming, unable to comprehend all the different sensations. It was at exactly this point she added another to the mix, the first drop of candle wax hit is stomach and splashed in several places, it took him a second to register the pain and his moan took on a new level, straining to get free his toes curled in desperation. She laughed cruelly and dripped another load onto his already tortured chest. Just when he thought he could take no more she swapped her wax for an ice cube. The cooling and soothing sensations were also tempered with the shock of the cold, his goose bumps returned and she continued to tease his senses.

Her pussy was on fire, dripping wet and desperate for attention, she slid two fingers deep inside herself, curling them up to massage her g spot, a guttural moan escaped her lips and she continued to finger fuck herself. As they were removed her fingers were drenched in her own juices, whispering once again in his ear she wiped her juices under his nose "Smell what you can’t have slave!"

The smell brought pleasure back to his mind as she once again wanked his cock, her juices combining with his pre cum to offer a lubrication to assist her in her hand movements. Once again he was at the point of exploding, she once again stopped him, his mind was now crazed with lust, desperation taking over. "Do you want to cum slave?" She asked, "Do you want to fuck?" He begged and pleaded for her to allow him but the only sound that escaped was, "mmggppfff"

Laughing cruelly she untied him, "Roll over then slave, on your hands and knees" he obediently did as he was bid and she secured him once again with her ropes.

"If you want to fuck then you will do exactly as I say and take whatever I give, agreed"

he nodded

"I’m going to remove your gag slave, address me as mistress at all times or you will be punished."

She unbuckled the now drool sodden gag and pulled it roughly from his mouth.

"I’m going to paddle your arse slave, it’s going to hurt, it won’t be pleasant, but if you want to cum you will take it, agreed?"

"Yes" he moaned

With almighty force she drew back the paddle and slammed it down on his arse cheeks "Call me mistress slave!!!" she screamed

His arse was in agony, he howled with pain and immediately said, "Yes mistress sorry mistress."

She positively cackled with delight at how quickly shed fallen under her spell, "Good slave...oh one more thing, scream as loud as you want, there’s no one for miles around."

He groaned with fear.

"I’m going to give you ten slave, if you can remain silent we will fuck, if not we begin again."

"Yes mistress."

She lined up her target, his right cheek already had a deep imprint from her first blow, aiming at the left she brought the paddle down hard,

Smack

He bit his lip, the pain reverberated through him but he was determined not to fail.

Smack

The pain grew larger as she revisited the first area she had hit. Still he held firm.

Smack

Smack

With an animalistic howl the pain had built to a fire in his arse; he couldn’t help but cry out.

"She laughed with glee, "No where near slave, you disappoint me" She admired her handy work his arse glowed red; as she grazed her hand over his cheeks they burned red hot.

She began stroking his cock reintroducing the pleasure in the pleasure pain equation, she spoke softly now, "You'll never remain quiet through them all slave, but I have a proposition."

His cock throbbed in her hand and he ached for release.

"You can have 10 paddles, make as much noise as you like and ill untie you and we can go our separate ways....or you can take twenty and then we will fuck."

Without even thinking he replied, "The second one mistress." The frustration burning in his cock was simply too much.

Smiling she promptly began, to the symphony of his screams and the sound of the paddle on his cheeks, she turned his arse purple, blow upon blow rained down upon him. As she ended her assault her pussy burned in anticipation. Next was the culmination of all this work, they would now fuck.

Still behind his blindfold, he smiled to himself he had made it, he’d now get to fuck and get his release.

"Well done slave," she cooed "Are you ready for your reward?"

"yes mistress please mistress." he begged

"Ok slave I did promise, but open your mouth first."

He obediently did as he was ordered and once again felt the ball gag fill his mouth.

He waited, waited for her to release his bonds in order to claim his prize. The gag had confused him, why again? He wondered.

He felt the blindfold being lifted and once again light poured into his eyes, he could make out her figure but something had changed. As she came into focus he screamed into the gag and once again thrashed against his bonds, she was exactly the same as earlier, however she had the addition of a 9 inch strap on cock. She was slowly wanking the shaft, lubing it up, preparing it.

"I told you we would fuck tonight, unfortunately for you I didn’t tell you how."

He panicked, desperately trying to get free as she moved behind him, his struggles were useless, and then he felt a cold trickle of lube dripping over his arse hole.

this was followed by her finger, smearing it round his hole and gently pushing at his opening, "Please!!!!!!!" he tried to scream, but yet again no sound came out.

Laughing cruelly she tormented him, "Your so tight slave, I’ll put money on you never being touched back here." That though turned her on even more the fact she was about to pop his cherry.

The relentless pressure her finger exerted finally succeeded in breaking down his last defence, her middle finger was knuckle deep in his arse, he screamed, first in pain, then confused and finally as she began to massage his prostate, pleasure. His cock swelled to unbelievable proportions and he felt the pressure rise from the base propelled toward the tip.

"Don’t get any ideas just yet slut." She told him and promptly withdrew her finger.

"Time to open you up properly"

He felt the head of her huge strap on against his hole, he tensed and tried to pull away, she slapped his arse and screamed "it will only hurt more slave."

She began to push, his arse resisted, trying to expel the intruder from ransacking his darkest depths, it was to no avail, the tip penetrated his arse. The girth of the cock was huge and in comparison to her finger it was unreal, he screamed as he felt himself being opened up. Inch by inch she forced her way into him, pulling him back from his hips onto her length. As it got to half way he was sweating heavily and making noises unidentifiable. He had gone past resisting all he could do was lie there and take it. His arse stretched wide and his gut invaded by her cock.

Still she pushed on harder and harder until her hips came to rest on his arse cheek. He felt full, uncomfortably and painfully full, his arse screaming in pain, and yet his cock swelled even more.

She reached round and squeezed his cock, "now the fun really begins"

In one swift movement she pulled the entire length out of him, pausing for just a second then ramming the entire 9 inches into his rectum. She began fucking him hard, ramming his arse, pistoning in and out, causing him to scream into his gag.

The sound of flesh slapping against flesh emanated round the room, she spanked him as she fucked him, her fingers ripping at his nipples, she grinded into him, the harder she fucked him the more friction and pleasure she received from her clit.

She was nearing her precipice, the night’s activities and now the stimulation on her clit had built a huge orgasm inside of her.

She reached round and began wanking his still rock hard cock.

She came with a scream, her juices flowing down her leg, her hand a blur as she continued to wank him, she changed her angle of penetration into his arse so the dildo would rub his prostate.

His body had given up, with a huge groan and moan her fucking and wanking caused him to spurt, he had the biggest orgasm of his life, wave after wave of spunk flew from his cock.

She continued to grind into him, massaging his hyper sensitive cock and milking every last drop of cum from him and into her hand.

As she finally pulled out she smeared the massive load of cum all over his face.

She got up and started to leave the room, laughing to herself she looked back to see his whole body shaking, his arse gaping wide and his face covered in his own cum.

"Get some rest slut, because tomorrow we start again!"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

got my cock hard that did, wish I could find somebody that kinky!

By *eviantDelightsMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

A very hot and well written story/fantasy, one I'm sure is shared by many men and women. Me included

» Add a new message to this topic