FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What would be your perfect cuck scenario?

What would be your perfect cuck scenario?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My play partner and I love this but we wonder what others’ scenarios and fantasies in this kink are?

We’d like to here from all sides, the filthier the better

Inky x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To serve my Ms and Master any way I can

Please keep responses to the thread, not our inbox.

Thank you xx

To be cucked in wife's wedding dress by all my friends at a family party in front of whole family and clean her after, of course I'm the smallest cock and proud of it x

To take her lingerie shopping with out him knowing then fuck her in it filling her.

He gets the surprise of seeing her in it when she gets home then finds my cum in her and the knickers as she gets him to clean her up

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

margate

Tying her to the bed and him to the chair. Eating and teasing her pussy as she can’t help but cum hard in my face over and over. Licking her juices from my lips as I tell him how it was, feeling his wife grinding my face, before I kneel above her and slide my cock all the way in her throat and begin to face fuck his wife as he watches. Untying him enough for him to push his tiny cock into his wife before I fuck them both by fucking him hard in his ass pushing his pathetic cock involuntarily into her. After a good fucking send him back to his chair with his sore ass while I fuck her wet pussy so deep and make her tell him how much bigger and better I am than he could ever be. Get her to beg for my cum before I shoot it deep inside her and then get her husband to lick each of us clean in turn.

Too much ?

"Tying her to the bed and him to the chair. Eating and teasing her pussy as she can’t help but cum hard in my face over and over. Licking her juices from my lips as I tell him how it was, feeling his wife grinding my face, before I kneel above her and slide my cock all the way in her throat and begin to face fuck his wife as he watches. Untying him enough for him to push his tiny cock into his wife before I fuck them both by fucking him hard in his ass pushing his pathetic cock involuntarily into her. After a good fucking send him back to his chair with his sore ass while I fuck her wet pussy so deep and make her tell him how much bigger and better I am than he could ever be. Get her to beg for my cum before I shoot it deep inside her and then get her husband to lick each of us clean in turn.

Too much ?"

Love this!!!! I might have to have a play and re-read it whilst my imagination takes hold.

Inky

» Add a new message to this topic