FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sexy gym fantasy

Sexy gym fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aidbackfella44 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

Just finishing of my late night gym session, with a spell on the cross trainer, everyone else was gone and i was lost in my thoughts, when the door to cardio room opened and in you came, i tried not to stare but couldnt help my self, you were walking past me in your skin tight lycra shorts and top showing of your sexy curves, as you walked over to the exercise bike and climbed on, looking at your fine ass fitting perfectly on the seat i found i was wishing it was my cock, i watched you work out as i forgot about the repetitive motion of my legs, now and again you would glance round behind and catch me looking at your hot body, a teasing smile playing on your lips

As i watched you work up a sweat, my cock started swelling till my shorts could barely constrain it, the times up beep brought me round from my daydreaming of peeling your clothes from your hot sweaty body, as i got off the my machine, trying to conceal the bulge in my shorts as i left, you asked are you really going to leave with out letting me se it As i turned around you were smiling and staring hungrily at my shorts,

walking towards you i closed the distance between us my hand reach up sliding over the side of your neck pulling your lips up to mine kissing you passionately as i felt your hand rubbing my shaft through my shorts, pulling back from the kiss, i stood and dropped my shorts to the floor my erection standing proud from my body, you climb of the bike and sink to your knees your hand wanking my shaft, peeling my foreskin back and exposing my damp swollen head, licking your lips your lean forward flicking my head with your tongue, before taking my hard member into your hot mouth

You start working my shaft with your mouth, taking it in and out each time, taking it deeper as you fondle my smooth balls, my hand is on your head helping you take my shaft deeper until you have my whole length in your lips brushing my smooth skin, you release my cock and i stand you up kissing you deeply tasting the saltiness of my pre cum on your tongue, i lift up my shorts, seeing the upset look on your face, i tell you to come with me and take your hand leading you out of the gym and down to the changing rooms

Once inside the changing rooms i start to peel of your top, stopping as before ive fully pulled it over your head and kissing you through the damp fabric, before finally removing it, running my fingers over your sexy breasts as i kiss you, feeling your nipples hardening beneath my touch, i move my mouth down and take one between my teeth and suck and gently bite, while i pinch the other, hearing you softly moan as you run your hands over my head and down my shoulders, I release your nipples and sink to my knees, pulling down your shorts as i go, revealing your sexy trimmed bush and soft pink lips

As you step out of your shorts i run my hands up the backs of your legs, to your fine ass, squeezing your sexy cheeks as i spread them my fingers running down your crack and over your tight forbidden entrance, i move my head in and flic your hood with my tongue feeling you hidden clit hardening beneath the touch, i sit you down on one of the benches, spreading your legs so i can taste your pussy, which is glistening in the light, from your hot juices, i lean in running my tongue over your soft lips, moans escaping from you.......

my fingers teasing your tight asshole, as my tongue flicks your swollen bud, as you beg me to make you come i slide a finger into your tight ring feeling you squirm on my hand at the pleasurepain sensation, my tongue working faster on your clit as slide my finger in and out loosening you up so can slip two fingers in, your thighs are gripping my head as your orgasm starts to build, your moaning, begging me to make you cum, flicking my tongue faster in rhythm with my fingers in your ass, you cum hard pulling my head tight into you as i move my mouth over your pussy, delving my tongue between your soft lips to capture your hot cum juices, swallowing your hot nectar down as it gushes from your hot cunt.

As your orgasm subsides, i stand kissing you deeply, sharing your hot juices with you, then i lead you to the showers, turning on the shower checking the waters hot, you strip off my shirt and shorts, then we step under the hot pulsing water, arms around each other kissing deeply my hard cock between your thighs stiff against your soft hot pussy, as the water runs down our hot bodies i start to soap you up starting on your back massing the gel into your shoulders, arm and down your spine, hearing you sigh beneath my touch, i pull you back into me, my hands rubbing gel into your belly, slowly moving up to your heavy breast caressing and massaging your nipples like hard bullets beneath my hands

You start rubbing your firm ass against my hard shaft, pleading with me to fuck you, i pull back as you lean forward, present your fine ass, rubbing my cock head against your lips, it slides in easily because so wet, i start thrusting in and out slowly each thrust pushing in deeper, i lean forward and grab the shower head, removing from its bracket and setting it to massage, i start moving the powerful jet over your body, first down your spine, watching the water cascade down your back and over your ass the flow being parted by my thick shaft pounding your hot cunt, moving the jet round to your front playing it over your hard nipples, each in turn, hearing your moans of pleasure get more desperate i move the jet down over your belly down to your hard clit, holding it there as fuck you faster and harder, under such punishment your orgasm quickly builds, you start bucking wildly against me, the pleasure is so intense, another orgasm explodes through your body, you pussy squeezing my cock hard

you sag against the wall for support, your body quivering beneath mine as my cock continues to thrust in and out, before you regain control of your body, i slide my hard shaft out and place my swollen head against your tight little rose bud, pressing slowly against it, it slowly gives under pressure opening up to start swallowing my head the rest of my hard shaft following till my balls rest against your pussy, moaning again under this new source of pleasure i start to fuck your ass slowly, returning the hot jet of water to your clit as my tempo builds, the next orgasm is almost instant and you nearly collapse from the intensity but i steady you with my free arm, your muscles spasinming squeeze my cock bringing me of just after you my hot sticky cum shooting deep inside you ass, we stay locked together as we ride out our orgasms, after recovering and the shower head back to its bracket we spend a long time kissing and soaping each other under the pleasant hot water..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

» Add a new message to this topic