FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Story - The Touch of Your Skin

Story - The Touch of Your Skin

By *yr_Odinson OP   Man  over a year ago

Hanley

The Touch of your Skin

As I gaze into your eyes, my hand takes yours, brings it to my lips.

I kiss your skin. Its warm and sweet to my lips.

I gently caress it with my lips, and touch it with the tip of my tongue, tasting the sweet saltiness of you.

I turn your hand over and kiss the palm. All the while, looking at your face. The rapture, your lower lip, gently being bitten by your teeth.

Your breath quickens, each time my lips meet your skin.

I start to lazily trace patterns on your palm. Each touch seems to be electric.

My fingers entwine in yours, as I pull you to me.

My breath starts to quicken, as soon, I will hold you in my arms.

My other hand moves slowly up to your chin, tilts your head up, so that I can gaze upon your gorgeous eyes.

Eyes so blue, that I could get lost forever in them.

I move, my head towards you, until my lips meet yours.

Time seems to stop, in that one kiss. Your body starts to respond to that kiss, as mine does.

I take my hand from yours, to slide it to your back, to pull you closer to me.

I can feel your nipples starting to go hard, through your silky top.

In turn you can also feel my manhood, starting to stand erect. Your effect upon me, is hypn0tic.

Slowly, as to savour every second, I move my kissed from your lips to your cheek, then to your neck, occasionally, gently biting, other times running the tip of my tongue over your skin, then blowing over the spot, to make your skin pop up in goose bumps.

I pick you up, in my arms, cradling you like a small c***d who is fretful. You place your head on my chest as I carry you to the bed and slowly place you down.

My body covers yours. My thigh between your legs and your thigh between mine.

I can feel, the heat of you, the passion that is yet to be unleashed, but you also feel the throbbing of my passion for you.

The hardness straining to be free, to demonstrate my feelings for you.

With care and tenderness I slide your bra straps from your shoulders.

You reach around and undo the clasps and I remove it from your body.

You close your eyes as I look upon your half naked body, and then open them, when you feel my lips envelope one of your hardening nipples.

Sucking it, running my tongue over it, pressing on it, my teeth, gently teasing over it.

My hand is gently tweaking your other nipple, then I run my finger over your lips, sliding it into your mouth, to wet it and returning it to the nipple, to slide it round, to tease it to even greater hardness.

You gasp, as the wetness touches the nipple, at the same moment, I press the top of my thigh against your pussy, gently rocking, but a very firm pressure.

You tilt you head back, opening your eyes and mouth, in an exclamation of ecstasy.

I start to rock faster, and alternate the pressure. I can feel your body heating up, your chest going a mottled reddish colour, that lip, being held by the teeth again.

I slow the rhythm, until it stops, your body shuddering, even though you haven't cum as yet.

I slide my hands down to the sides of your panties, and slip them down your legs, taking the opportunity to kiss your calves.

You, reach up, and grab the bottom of my t-shirt, and move to pull it up over my head. As you do so, your place a kiss on my bare chest.

Then, move your hands to my belt, fingers, fumbling to undo the buckle.

Popping the button and pulling the zip down, then pushing the sides down my legs.

I stand, and as I do so, you push my shorts down as well.

My feet are bare as we've been dancing in the living room.

I move to kiss you as you lie back onto the bed.

The room is warm, there's a slight breeze, bring with it a relief from the hot stuffiness of the night. There's also a hint of lavender and the sea.

My lips touch yours, longingly kissing you. My tongue touching yours, each caressing the other.

Little touches, feelings start to well up in both of us.

I try to control my ardour, but find your hands caressing my bare flesh, distracting.

I move my kisses down your body, neck, throat, chest, breasts, nipples, stomach, navel.

Lips touching your labia, taking it into my mouth, sucking it, flicking my tongue over it.. then sliding my tongue over and onto your clit.

You begin to moan, involuntarily thrusting it towards me.

I use my fingers to open you slightly, so that I can caress, lick, tongue your clit.

Its hot to the touch of my tongue, and you taste so sweet.

I slide a finger into your red hot, pussy, to find that its silkily wet.

In it slides, slowly, until I can feel the edge of your g-spot, and then I start to massage it, with the tip of my finger.

Doing this whilst also sucking your clit.

my other hand moves fingers to your breast, and then traces patterns on your nipple, sometimes taking it between two fingers, to tweak it.

I can feel your body responding to my caresses.

Your getting hotter and so much wetter sweetie.

You body seems not to be your own, as it starts to writhe and buck slightly.

I slow it down again, gently sliding my wet finger from your pussy.

I then trace your lips with your own wetness, as if I were moistening your lips with ice chips if you were ill.

I see your mouth open, and you look at me, a smile on those gorgeous red lips, so, I slide my finger into your warm mouth.

You lips close over it, I can feel your tongue flick over and round, and over and round it.

I pull it out, gently.

And then start to cover your body with mine.

You open your legs, you hands seemingly to urge me between them.

You can feel the tip of my hard cock, teasing the top of your clit, as I rest it there, to slide it over and back.

I'm leaning on my elbows, my face just a little above yours.

I look down, again into those eyes, at those lips.

At the person you are.

My body moves down yours, and then as I rise back up towards you, my cock enters you and I go into you, until my navel rests against yours.

The feelings are so intense for me, that I almost cum, there and then.

Its only my thoughts of the pleasure we would both enjoy as we make love, that manages to stop me.

I flex my buttocks, and you feel my cock rise and fall within you.

My body presses hard against your clit, so as I move, my body massages it.

I start to thrust in and out of you. The feelings for both of us are intense as I manage to angle my cock to hit your g-spot.

I keep the pace slow, my eyes never leaving your face.

my hands seek yours, to hold your fingers in mine.

Trying to join us to each other on as many levels as possible.

Out and in, out and in, out and in, when I go deep into you.. the last little bit, I start to use more f***e.

My lips seeking yours, my tongue seeking yours. As my cock moves in and out of your hot pussy, so does my tongue on your mouth.

Faster we move, harder, deeper, until I wrap my arms around, to be able to go faster and harder still.

You wrap your arms round me, pulling my head down to kiss you, making sure my tongue is doing the same thing as my cock.

I can feel your pussy starting to spasm, your body starts to shake, and in that moment, your body pushes mine to breaking point, and as you orgasm so do I.

The pleasure is overwhelming, both are bodies are twitching. Both are sweaty, both hot.

I stay inside you, not ready to leave the sanctuary I have found in you, but gently roll over, so that you are on top of me, your head cradled on my chest.

I softly stroke your hair. Listen to the sound of your breathing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic