FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife’s meet

Wife’s meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-Rated Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

market harborough

We met a guy at a club a while ago, who we both thought was hot, we didn’t play at the time but we stayed in contact. Kitten expressed a desire to meet him on her own at a hotel and I have to say the thought made my cock hard. I said she could and they arranged their meet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Please continue

market harborough

She arranged to meet him on Friday night at a really nice hotel and spa. I did look at the guys profile and I noted he had a good body and a thick cock. Definitely more girth than me.

By *tacyMarie9780Woman  over a year ago

Market Harborough

The guy in question was very attractive in so many ways.

For me, attraction has to be more than just physical! There has to be something that grabs my attention and it’s not a dick pic.

Getting to know a person, spending a bit of time with them, letting sexual tension build naturally and being in a vanilla hotel doing something very kinky are massive turn ons for me!

It takes some time to find someone who is on the same wave length and it takes some time to plan but by god it’s always worth it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Also someone who makes you laugh is key x

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

market harborough

She enjoys teasing and was teasing me a for a few days before the meet, Thursday I was having a shower and got out with a semi. Kitten came in and saw, she started stroking my cock and kissed me deeply, then whispered in my ear ‘tomorrow I’m going to fuck another man’ my cock twitched in her hand!

By *ndiiiMan  over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

This has the makings of being a very good story x

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Market Harborough

so who is ready to hear some details about the meet itself?

By *elsboy76Man  over a year ago

warrington

Yes please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please tell

Market Harborough

So I absolutely love meeting people in hotels to have a erotic experience with them.

I am however super picky on who makes it that far but when I find a guy or girl I really click with it is always worth the wait.

On Friday, I met R who as Wolf said we had met previously met at two different clubs and we both got on well with him.

After the second meeting, he kept popping into my thoughts so I messaged him to ask if he would be up for a hotel meet, explained what I was thinking and he was totally into it which was a win.

So we found a date we could both do and got it booked in, it was about 10 days until we actually met but we exchanged a few messages about various aspects in the lead up which helped build the sexual tension nicely…….

Market Harborough

I arrived early as I always do and he wasn’t far behind me.

We greeted each other with a hug and a peck on the cheek before having some lunch and getting to know each other a bit better.

The hotel was large with a pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi and plenty of rooms. It turned out it was hosting two different church groups the same weekend we stayed so it felt even more naughty to be there as a hot wife with a lover……

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Love your story, reminds me of a meet I had in a hotel where 2 book clubs were holding their monthly gathering!

Market Harborough

Once we were able to check in, we finished our drinks, gathered our bags and headed to reception.

I could feel my heart beating faster as I was saying my name to check in, I could feel the heat of R’s body by my side.

With room key in hand we set off to find the room within the maze of the hotel.

The tension between was rising each step we took, the causal conversation we had been having petered out and the last few steps took place in silence.

I opened the door and walked in, put my bags down and I turned to find R doing the same…..

Market Harborough

Within a second, we were stood close to each other, our hands making their way to the others body.

And before I knew it our lips had touched for the first time. We shared a long kiss with our hands moving all over our clothed bodies.

I wondered as his hands ran over my back if he could feel the leather harness I had hiding underneath…..

Market Harborough

We move to the bed, almost falling but we keep control of ourselves just enough to get on the bed and continue kissing.

We are touching and groping each other through our clothes all the while kissing with a fury I wasn’t expecting.

Hands start to venture under clothes to feel skin…..

Market Harborough

Its not long before we are topless, just a leather harness and skin touching as we continue to kiss.

R then takes my left nipple in his mouth and my right in his fingers and toys with them for minutes on end, finding the perfect balance between pleasure and pain….

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

"She enjoys teasing and was teasing me a for a few days before the meet, Thursday I was having a shower and got out with a semi. Kitten came in and saw, she started stroking my cock and kissed me deeply, then whispered in my ear ‘tomorrow I’m going to fuck another man’ my cock twitched in her hand!"

It is so good to have both wolf and kitten talking about her adventure

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

Market Harborough

For a time this was how we stayed…. Some where between kissing, groping and nipple playing.

I was on top, straddling him, running my arms all over his chest.

Almost without warning, R moved to put me on my back, putting one leg between mine, then coming down on top of me, he resumes kissing me whilst rubbing his crotch against mine……

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Sounding hot!

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Market Harborough

As a submissive, I normally follow the lead of Wolf or another guy as I tend to attract dominant men but on this occasion, R and I were very equal, taking the lead from each other and switching continuously who was dominating.

It was great fun to take control, remove his clothes and do as I pleased with his body, as much as I loved him taking my clothes off, moving me where he wanted me and touching me where he wanted.

He left my pants for a long time, but played with my now dripping pussy through them and over them…..

Market Harborough

When they finally came off my pants were extremely damp (they would have been a pant smelling enthusiast’s wildest dream)

Once we were both naked, it wasn’t long before we were in a 69 position, my head over the edge of the bed taking the full length of R’s cock in my mouth.

R’s face was firmly between my legs, pleasuring me with his tongue and fingers, it was hard to concentrate on the cock in my mouth with him making my legs quiver….

Market Harborough

Time seemed to slow down and speed up all at the same time.

We couldn’t keep our hands still, it didn’t matter where they were as long as they were moving and touching skin and causing pleasure to the other.

There was a brief pause for water and obtaining essential safety item before…..

Yep you guessed it…

Market Harborough

He laid down, I open the condom, slide it down his cock and climbed on top of him.

As I slowly lowered myself onto his cock, I could feel the girth stretching my pussy but by god it felt good.

I rode him until he pulled me down and sped up the pace. Which felt amazing as was his self control, edging himself continuously.

He then climbed on top of me and entered me again with a force I loved…..

Market Harborough

He thrusted hard, with my legs up supported by his arms, the angle was incredible and I could see the raw passion in his eyes.

I moved my hand to my clit because as good as it felt, I don’t cum easily from penetration alone (in fact that is a story for another time, probably on the podcast)

And I wanted to cum, HARD!

I played with myself and it wasn’t long before I could feel myself getting closer and closer to orgasm…..

Market Harborough

He moved slightly to go back to kissing me but left enough space between our bodies for me to continue pleasuring myself.

I could feel his cock getting harder in my pussy which signalled he was close too.

We kept ourselves on the edge for another couple of minutes before exploding into each other with the ecstasy.

We then lay together, breathing hard

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Fantastic

market harborough

She messaged me a few times in the night telling me what she was doing and sent me a pic, my cock was throbbing and I had to have a wank. !

In the morning she came back and slowly stroked my cock while she told me all about it in detail, told me how his cock was girtheir than mine and made me smell the sex on her pussy. Then I fucked her and I could feel he had stretched her pussy, it felt so different! I came so hard and quickly ! It felt so good feeling how another man had ruined my wife’s pussy!

market harborough

We also do a podcast all about our swinging and bdsm lifestyle.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Wow there are some sexy couples on here and some very lucky husband I’m sure there is a lot of guys out there would love their wives fucked in this way

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

» Add a new message to this topic