FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 1st time meeting a TV

1st time meeting a TV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orning wood OP   Man  over a year ago

lincolnshire

I was working away from home down by Southend in the late 90’s before we had smart phones and before the time you was able to meet people by thee internet. I bought a contact book from a local sex shop and started browsing searching for potential meets when I came across an advert by a TV.

He had a slim body and looked pretty convincing in stocking and suspenders.

A letter with a few enclosed photos and we was arranging a meet for an afternoon when I wasn’t working.

On the way to his house i had to stop by the local pub for a pint to calm my nerves, even though I had a rock hard cock in my jeans at thought of fun with a TV. I had never been with a TV before or even touched another penis apart from my own.

I arrived at his house were i was greeted at the door by him wearing this stockings and suspenders, fuck my cock was rock hard.

Straight to the bedroom, kissing a she stripped and stroked my hard cock. Fuck this was so horny.

I started to play with his cock through his gstring, it soon sprang into view, pushing him on the bed I had to suck him.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickylouiseTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

Love this can't wait to hear more. Very much reminds me of my early days as an admirer and wannabe CD meeting tvs on from the contact mags, adverts in back of the Sunday sport and then the wap phone dating pages.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic