FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A typical life story? Part 10

A typical life story? Part 10

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ocktoplaywith OP   Man  over a year ago

Derby

Sorry for the very long delay in the continuation of this, I’ve been a bit all over the place and struggled a bit to get it into words.

As before, if anyone wants links to previous parts and you can’t find them, then please message me.

Also thanks for reading, commenting, and messaging. Hopefully the next part will be a bit quicker.

Phil.

When Ruby came back in a few minutes later I was sitting on the edge of the table. I thought I’d heard a car going and she told me that the other two had left, which in a way disappointed me as I’d hoped to have had a few minutes to chat with Maggie alone. Ruby was wearing a thin silky dressing gown, and I suspected nothing else. Despite my amorous feelings though for coloured women, my cock had still not recovered from the treatment it had received, and was still limp and lifeless.

She took hold of my hand as she stood in front of me, “it’s funny isn’t it” she said “when they were here and I joined in, it seemed great fun to humiliate and torment you, but now they’ve gone I feel really bad about it”

“That isn’t funny, it’s bloody weird.” I was actually a bit annoyed “You were the one who humiliated me more than anything, you fucked my arse with a bloody dildo for fucks sake”

“I know and now I feel quite bad about it”

“What about the video on the phone, was it yours?”

“No, it was Nina’s, but she won’t show it to anyone,”

“I hope not.”

“I think she’s more likely to use it, to bribe you in to a repeat performance”

“Oh, for fucks sake, some of it was ok I guess”

“Don’t worry about it now. Come on, let’s get you cleaned up”

She led me upstairs and showed me the bathroom, then watched as I showered. My cock began to stiffen again, surprisingly, as I thought how I’d love it if she was in there with me, but it wasn’t to be. However she did dry me off with the towel once I’d done. I suggested we could have some fun but she said I’d had enough for one day. She was certainly a difficult lady to comprehend, I really didn’t know if she was coming on to me or not, but as I was getting dressed she asked if I could go back the following week to finish the rear garden, and she would definitely make it worth my while. By that I don’t think she just meant the payment we’d agreed for the gardening, or maybe I was wrong.

Ten minutes later and I was dressed and sitting in my van about to leave, still feeling disappointed that I’d been naked with three women, and not fucked one of them, although at least I had tasted Maggie’s pussy. Instead, I’d been punished and humiliated. The humiliation was compounded when my phone pinged, a message from Nina. A short clip of me on my back on the table, my hard cock taking a good spanking, and she simply wrote ‘you’re mine now’.

I was deep in thought on the drive home, Steve Wright was on the radio but I never heard any of it, all sorts of conflicting feelings going through my mind. We were having tea early as Kate was doing a night shift. While we were eating they asked about my day, and I told them about the morning gardening, then how Maggie and Nina had arrived and they stripped me, tied me on the table and wanked me. I couldn’t tell them how they’d slapped and beat my cock and balls, and certainly couldn’t tell them how Nina egged on Ruby to fuck me with a strap-on which made me cum.

Kate left for work at 7.30, Debbie suggested we had an early night, which sounded great even though I was still aching. By 8.30 we were cuddled up next to each other, her hand slowly stroking my hard but sore cock. “Come on then” she said “now tell me what really happened this afternoon”

We knew each other so well, and she knew something was wrong. So I told her the true story, the punishment Nina had given me, how I’d been fucked by Ruby but I didn’t blame her, it was all part of Nina’s humiliation of me which she’d filmed and was now going to trick me with it. By the time I’d finished I was quite relieved to have shared it all with her.

“So babe,” Debs was lying on her side, her right hand propping up her head, her left hand stroking my cock, which i suddenly realised was rock hard. “You’re obviously quite angry because Nina has got this video over you, but the big question is………did you enjoy it?”

I couldn’t deny it “well……. Yes, the slapping she gave me did hurt, it still does, but yes, I guess I did.”

“And what about having your arse fucked, did you enjoy that too?”

“For fucks sake love, I don’t know, I came from it, so I’ve got to say I did yes, although it was a bit hard and uncomfortable, but what does that say about me?”

“It doesn’t say anything, you’ve got nerves inside just as I have, I like being fucked anally as well as in my fanny, you’ve always enjoyed my finger inside you so it was just an extension of that. But a piece of rubber is never going to feel like the real thing”

“I guess you’re right, as you always are, you know me better than I know myself”

“Well come here then and do what you do best”

I didn’t need telling twice, our lips met, our tongues entwined, we kissed each other deeply and passionately, just as we had hundreds, or thousands of times over the years. I moved over, Debs put her arms around me, pulling me on top of her as she lay on her back. My legs slipped between hers, and she bent her knees up, my hard shaft now sandwiched between us. Still our mouths were locked together as we writhed against each other on the bed, my arms around her shoulders, her hands stroking every part on the back of my body from my head to my bum.

I raised my body up slightly and could feel the tip of my cock at her entrance. I lowered myself down and it slid along her juicy lips without venturing inside. Still kissing ferociously again I raised myself and this time as I lowered, her vulva almost sucked me within. We each groaned softly as my engorged phallus penetrated her willing hole.

Slowly I moved back and forth, sliding in and out easily, as her sweet pussy enveloped my cock. I finally broke from our prolonged kiss and raised myself up on my arms, her legs wrapped around my bum to pull us as close together as possible while I made love to my gorgeous sexy wife. Before too long her labia gripped me tighter, her breathing increased, and with her head back, her eyes closed and a soft lengthy moan of pleasure emitted from her mouth as her wave swept through her, so much so that I could feel the quivering inside her.

I wanted to hold myself from cumming too, so I slowed down considerably, then as she came back to earth her legs fell from my bum before she pushed both of us over, and I was now on my back with Debs on top of me. She straddled my body and lowered herself down in the cowgirl position, sitting on top of me with her hands on her thighs initially, gently rising herself up and down again on my shaft, before she leaned forward slightly and put the palms of her hands on my chest.

We seemed to be in rhythm together, as I thrust upwards, so she came down, our bodies slapping together noisily which only served to add to the intensity of the moment. Her boobs were swaying freely too, until she raised her body again and cupped them with her hands.

Within a few minutes we both reached our climax, Debs crying out in ecstasy as my balls pumped their load into her pussy, then she fell forward again for another deep and passionate kiss. I could feel the hardness of my cock subsiding which in turn let a mix of our combined juices gradually trickle from her down my shaft and balls.

We lay there, side by side, in each other’s arms for a while, and I wasn’t long before I was fast asleep. I think it must’ve been the ping of a text coming in to Debs’ phone that woke me up, it was dark but the bedside light was on. She must’ve been there a while as she was sitting up in bed with the phone in her hand. “Who are you texting” I asked her.

“I’m just chatting to Kate at the hospital, don’t worry babe, nothing to worry about, go back to sleep”

She stroked my arm for a few moments until her phone pinged again. After that I was dead to the world until morning.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *otttcpl69Couple  over a year ago

Cramlington

Great!

By *orthof40Man  over a year ago

somewhere

Great to see more updates

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *lwaysHard999Man  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

By *ack again100Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

By *andaele50Couple  over a year ago

Fcuksville

By *ewtothis1777Woman  over a year ago

borders

Cant wait for more

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Derby

I slept like a log. Having been completely drained at Ruby’s in the afternoon, and then making love with Debs at night had really wore me out and I didn’t get up till quarter to eight. Debbie was already up and as I went downstairs I could hear her talking softly with Kate who must’ve not long been in from work. As soon as they saw me they started talking louder, it was as though they didn’t want me to know whatever they were talking about. “Morning” they both said simultaneously, with Kate adding “lazy bones”

“Morning you two, what are my two gorgeous sexy ladies discussing secretly?”

“Nothing, just didn’t want to wake you” Debs replied.

I looked at Kate, “you must be absolutely shattered, you’ll have to take it easier soon you know”

“I know hun, that’s one of the things we were talking about, perhaps start to wind down in another two or three weeks maybe”

“Well I’m off to work” Debs gave me a kiss as she spoke, “I’ll see you later”. She picked up a large bag and off she went.

Kate got up from the table too “I’m off to bed, to sleep” she added quickly when she saw me smiling.

I got my corn flakes, made some phone calls, and then went off to do today’s jobs.

Leanne noticed Debbie’s mind was elsewhere, but didn’t say anything. Then just before lunch, and Stephen unexpectedly entered the shop, totally out of the blue. Debbie was serving a customer so Harriet directed him upstairs to Leanne’s office. Debbie was curious why he’d turned up announced, she was sure it was something to do with the movie that was scheduled for just under two weeks time.

As soon as the customer had gone, Harriet came over to her, “you’d best go up Debbie, they’re probably discussing your upcoming acting career”

Debbie blushed, all the things she’d done with Harriet but she was still a bit embarrassed that the young temptress knew she was going to be fucking a group of guys on camera.

“Ah, here she is” Leanne said as Debbie knocked on the door and walked in “we were talking about you, were your ears burning”

“No, but another part of me might be, looking forward to my big pay day”

Stephen came over, took her hand and kissed her on the cheek “I was in the area so thought I’d call in, a slight change of plan, can you do it this coming Saturday instead”

“Oh, err, yes I can. Heck that’s only three days”

“Fantastic. Everything is arranged, and you’ll be very pleased with the guys I’ve got lined up. There’s ten guys like you said, all between thirty and forty, and all of them have plenty to offer down there”

“Oh gosh, I’m getting wet just thinking of it”

“The sex or the money?”

Debbie just smiled. She didn’t really know herself what she was looking forward to most. The three of them chatted briefly and then Debbie went back down to the shop. She saw Stephen leave, butterflies in her stomach as he walked to the door and was gone. Harriet caught her eye and winked at her, that little madam was going to get some treatment soon but there was other business she needed to attend to first.

By mid afternoon Leanne could see she was still miles away, “Debbie love, are you ok, you’ve looked as though been with the fairies all day?”

“Oh, yeah, sorry Leanne, I’ve got something on my mind. I need to sort it after work. I’m ok though”

“Well look, you finish at four, I’ll help Harriett down here, and you can go and do whatever you’ve got to do”

“Thanks Leanne, that’s great”

By half past four, Debbie was getting back in her car. She’d made a bit of a detour so that she could go in to the adult store on her way, a place she’d only been in once before. Although it wasn’t the reason for calling in, she couldn’t help but notice the large number of dvd’s for sale “Do you still sell many?” she asked the young female assistant.

“Yeah, quite a lot, particularly any that are a bit different, like bondage, interracial, gangbangs and stuff. Are you interested in one?”

“Hmmm, not just at the moment, thanks. I’ll just take these things”

The assistant rang them through the till and Debbie put her purchases in her bag, and made her way to the car, then she got her phone out and checked again the address that Kate had sent her. She didn’t like to ask Kate for it, but Kate was only too happy to find it out and tell her, along with all the embarrassing details of the incident at A and E, well, embarrassing for the poor bloke anyway.

She found the house, just south of Derby, quite easily. A detached cottage with a thatched roof, a light on in what looked like the upstairs bathroom, and a fairly new Audi A3 on the drive. Bag in hand, she approached the front door of the house, took a deep breath, and rang the bell.

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Mmmmmmm

Fcuksville

Wow the next instalment looks like it's going to be a cracker can't wait

London

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Hitchin

somewhere

Excellent as always

Kettering

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Oh, what is this little vixen upto now?

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

Really looking forward to the next instalment

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous

By *unning foxMan  over a year ago

walsall

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

As always great writing ?? ?? ??

somewhere

Hope to read more in 2023

Derby

"Hope to read more in 2023 "

Not finished 2022 yet lol. Next part imminent.

Thanks for the patience

Derby

A woman’s voice shouted from inside the house “just a minute, you’re too early, I wasn’t expecting you yet”

The voice got nearer, and the door opened “oh sorry, I thought you were someone else” Nina made an attempt to cover herself up better with the bath towel that was wrapped round her.

“I’m looking for Nina” Debbie spoke calmly

“Yeah, that’s me, you look familiar, do I know you?”

“Debbie. Phil’s wife” and without waiting for an invitation to do so she walked into the house”

“Ah yes, come in why don’t you. I think I might have seen you years ago talking to my sister at some school function”

Debbie was in no mood to chat. Her heart was pounding, she was trying not to appear nervous, but she needed to take command of Nina just like she’d planned. She followed Nina through to the kitchen, one hand already in her bag, and the opportunity came almost immediately.

With her back to Debbie she didn’t see the handcuffs until it was too late, Debbie grabbed her right arm and clicked the cuff shut in an instant, while at the same time she pushed her face down on the table, pulled her other arm behind her back, and the other half of the cuff’s snapped shut too. That was the hard part and she’d done it.

Nina was far from happy “You fucking Bitch, just because we had a bit of fun with your husband, which he seemed to enjoy by the amount he came, particularly when Ruby was fucking his virgin arse”

“Don’t be so naive Nina” Debbie was now extremely calm “I don’t give a shit who he fucks, or who plays with his cock. He did enjoy it, and has told me as such. You got two things wrong though”

Debbie pulled Nina up, stood in front of her, and with a gentle tug, she whipped the towel off Nina’s shapely body. Nina had been naked in front of lots of women in the past, but never in a situation like this. Debbie looked her up and down, “mmmmm, very nice. You look after yourself, might indulge myself if I’ve got time”

“What two things did I get wrong then?”

Debbie pushed her towards the far end where it was carpeted, and made her lie face down, then lowered herself down to straddle her legs. She reached into her bag and produced a handful of small round potatoes, which she held in front of Nina’s face.

“Oh you’re kidding me aren’t you, how did you know about that, it’s your sister isn’t it? She could lose her job for revealing confidential information like that”

“Well it must’ve been quite serious, your husband left you over it, as did your sister’s husband leave her, and Ruby’s too. All because of what you did to the poor guy”

Nina felt the lube being applied to her tight puckered hole, and she tried to brace herself. What she hadn’t seen though was Debbie putting the potatoes back in the bag, and taking out a large beaded anal vibrator. She lubed each part of it and gently pushed it against her brown ring. Nina guessed easily that Debbie had swapped the potatoes, but nevertheless was still reluctant to be invaded so intimately, she tried to relax though and let Debbie do whatever she was going to do.

With all five balls of the purple toy buried inside Nina’s anus, just the bulbous head was visible. Debbie couldn’t help but notice the trickle of juices from Nina’s pussy, for all her hardness she was clearly enjoying being violated like she was.

Debbie again reached into the bag, and produced another of the toys she’d just bought at the shop. She’d taken it out the box while she was in the car and made sure it worked, the unsuspecting Nina though had no idea what was in store for her. “On your knees please Nina, with your curvy arse in the air, and your face on the carpet” Debbie was deliberately being polite, and was certainly enjoying her new dominating role. Nina obliged without question.

“The first thing you did wrong was telling Phil he was yours. I don’t mind if you suck his cock, wank him, or fuck him, but he will never, EVER, be yours”

“Ok, you fucking screwball, I’m sorry, now please untie me and get out whatever it is you’ve shoved inside my arse, I know it isn’t those spu…..”

Nina’s words were cut short as Debbie switched on the electric wand and held it against her victim’s glistening vulva. She was already aroused, but now kneeling on the floor, exposed and vulnerable, the sensations spread deep within her in an instant, her stretched rear hole merely adding to her arousal. Debbie worked it back and forth all the way to her clit, and back to her anus, she could see Nina’s hole contracting and relaxing, still trying to adjust to the beads buried inside.

It didn’t take long before Nina succumbed to the treatment and squealed loudly with pleasure, the trickle of juices running out of her pussy and forming a damp area on the carpet between her knees. She lay there gasping, if this was meant to be a punishment then bring it on.

Debbie was looking round the room and saw Nina’s phone plugged in to a charger. She got it and switched it on “you really should be more careful you know, anyone can open this without having to put a code in”

Nina didn’t say anything, she was trying to act like she was really angry but she knew her body was telling the true story. She desperately wanted Debbie to strip off too and use her in whatever way she wanted. Debbie quickly found the photos and videos of Phil and sent them to her own phone, then turned to Nina “who else have you sent them to?”

“The stuff with Phil? No one, Ruby felt guilty and said it was too far, and Maggie, well she wasn’t interested because she’s got the hots for him, she’s determined to have his cum inside her so she doesn’t want anything to do with humiliating him any more.”

Debbie believed her, she selected them all again and pressed Delete, then went into deleted items and removed them from there too. “That was your second mistake Nina, threatening to use it against him. He’ll do anything you want him to do, but don’t try and trick him into doing something. Now then, when’s this date of yours coming?”

“Why, you haven’t finished yet have you?”

“Well, I came here with the aim of giving you hell, but I guess I’m not too good at it, I’ve been in your position before and know how fantastic it is to be tied up and used. By how wet your fanny is I know you’re enjoying it”

Nina rolled over on to her back, her hands still cuffed together behind her. Debbie stood over her and began undoing the buttons on her blouse, she slipped it off, quickly followed by her black bra, and cupped her breasts together. Nina’s eyes were fixed on them, subconsciously she licked her lips, Leanne had told her how amazing Debbie’s body was, and she wasn’t wrong. Debbie’s hands now moved down to her trousers, undoing them and sliding them off her hips, revealing her lacy black panties. She stepped back slightly, and lowered trousers and panties down as one, before stepping out of them and again standing over Nina.

She dropped to her knees, her smooth pussy right in front of Nina’s face. She put her hand behind Nina’s head and pulled her up, Nina’s tongue darting between her moist labia immediately. She rubbed herself all over Nina’s eager mouth, her pussy tingling with excitement. Nina was feasting on her juices, her tongue exploring as deep as she could, and then suddenly changing her focus to Debbie’s swollen button which brought about a squeal from her captor.

This was no way what Debbie had planned, although she had at least removed the photo and video evidence, but now her sexual desires had got the better of her, and with a loud scream she came all over Nina’s face, spasms of joy rippling through her body. She grabbed her boobs and squeezed her own sensitive nipples, the self inflicted pain adding to her ecstasy.

Nina’s rested her head back on the floor, Debbie looked down at her face, glistening from her chin to her hair with Debbie’s wetness. Debbie never spoke, but leaned down and kissed Nina on the cheek, then the lips, then they locked together passionately, she loved tasting herself off someone else.

She wanted to stay and make love to her again, but as her orgasm had subsided, so had her mischievous thoughts increased. Nina was here at her mercy and she wanted to exploit it. She reached to her bag and took a piece of rope from it, tied Nina’s ankles together, then rolled her over and tied her ankles to her wrists. Then much to Nina’s protests she got herself dressed.

“Ok Nina, I’m off then”

“What!! Debbie no, please don’t leave me like this. My date will be here soon, he can’t find me like this”

“Oh yes, you’re right I almost forgot” and she leaned down and flicked the switch on the anal beads.

“Oh fuck” screamed Nina “oh my god, please no, Debbie please…….”

But her pleas fell on deaf ears. Debbie gathered up her stuff in to her bag and disappeared off out the front door, leaving Nina hogtied on the floor, naked and the beads vibrating away in her arse. She got in her car but instead of driving off, she waited. Twenty minutes later, a car pulled up and the male occupant got out and went to the house. She heard Nina shout out “come in” and then satisfied that Nina would be ok she drove off, her only regret being she would have loved to be a fly on the wall in Nina’s kitchen.

Gloucester

Fabulous as always. Merry Christmas OP.

London

Near MK

Thanks for a great Christmas gift OP

somewhere

Excellent

manchester

Lmfao

Somewhere nearby

Wow looking forward to more

Kettering

Hehehe terrific as usual

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *teelyBloomMan  over a year ago

Swansea

borders

Hot

Derby

Happy new year everyone. Can’t believe it’s almost 12 months since I began writing this. Thanks again to you all for reading, commenting, and messaging me.

Debbie arrived home much later than usual, Kate and I had just about got tea ready, in between the usual frolicking in the kitchen. She was just as naughty as ever, in fact I sometimes wondered if being pregnant had made her more so.

When Debs came in I could immediately tell she seemed happier than when she left, she came over to kiss me and I half expected her to taste of cum, such was her mood, but no, not noticeably anyway.

“Everything ok?” Asked Kate

“Yep, all sorted. Don’t worry babe” she gave me another kiss “Nina’s got no photos or videos of you anymore. Just please be more careful who you’re fucking”

“Well to be correct, I didn’t fuck her. So, what’ve you been up to?”

“Let’s just say we’ve had a little chat, and she was buzzing when I left.”

We sat down for dinner, I was itching to know what Debs had said to Nina, but it seemed unlikely she was going to let on. As we ate, Debbie revealed that she’d had a visit at work today from Stephen, and her much anticipated role in a porn movie was taking place on Saturday. Bizarrely, we were all excited. Debs herself makes no secret of the fact she loves cock, so to be getting paid, a lot of money, to be gang fucked was a dream come true for her.

Kate, although she’d made her mind up ages ago that lots of different guys wasn’t her thing, she did seem a bit jealous, and I wondered if she might experiment more after she’d had the baby.

As for me, I love my wife so much, but since we began our new sexual journey a few years ago I have found it more and more arousing knowing other guys, and women, are enjoying and using her. This would definitely be extra special because hopefully hundreds of people will get to see her in all her glory.

As usual, we celebrated any good news in our normal way, in bed. The two girls were enjoying each other in a sixty-nine with more vigour than I’d seen for ages. First Kate on top, then when they’d each cum, they swapped over, they came again and then swapped back. I was initially lying there stroking my cock until I knelt behind Kate while her bum was in the air and began rimming and tasting her. When they turned over I just sat back and revelled in the view of the back of my wife’s head as she gorged herself on her step-sister’s pussy.

When Kate’s bum was presented in front of me again, the temptation was too great, I eased forward and positioned my precum-oozing cock at her puckered entrance. She raised her head briefly and gasped as I began to enter her, just gently at first, then I withdrew before going again. This time after another gasp, she relaxed more and almost all my length was inside her. Debbie reached up with her hand and cupped my balls as they nestled behind Kate’s cheeks.

Kate now resumed her devouring of Debbie’s pussy and the flood of juices that her body was secreting in abundance. Meanwhile I slowly slid back and forth, enjoying the sensation stemming from my cock. For the third time in less than twenty minutes, Debbie shuddered as the wave of pleasure swept through her, and then Kate too, again lifting her head and crying out uncontrollably.

We all shifted ourselves out from where we were, Debbie popped out to the bathroom for a glass of water, and by the time she returned Kate was lying on her back with me between her legs, filling her pussy with my cock. I was supporting my upper body on my hands, looking down at her pretty face, her blue eyes wide open and gazing back at me.

Debbie lay alongside us, propping herself up on her left forearm, more than happy to watch our lovemaking, while stroking Kate’s ample breasts that rocked in time with my thrusting. Kate’s eyes closed as she lost herself to the pleasures she was experiencing, both of us now getting closer and closer to that moment. Debbie was now squeezing Kate’s nipples, only gently, but enough to throw her over the edge and she almost screamed in ecstasy. Her body quivered and spasmed, and her pussy muscles gripped my cock so tightly that I could hold out no longer. My balls erupted, firing multiple spurts of cum into her already sopping wet vagina, I cried out too, such was the intensity of my climax.

As we came down, my arms gave way and I collapsed down, initially on to Kate’s chest but then rolled off to the side of her, Debbie still on the other side. We cuddled up close to each other and simply lay there, each with our own thoughts until we’d fell asleep.

The rest of the week seemed to pass quickly, Saturday arrived and Debbie was beyond excited. Kate was working a late shift and wished Debbie well before she left for work soon after lunch. Debs had a light meal only, then showered, got ready, and we left for Leanne’s at four o clock.

She admitted she was very nervous, and it reminded me of the time we first went to Leanne’s together a few years previously, although in much different circumstances. What was the same though was that on arrival, we went inside and then we were split up. Stephen and Leanne were there along with a very pretty young Chinese woman. “Hi Debbie, you look fantastic” Stephen gave her a kiss on the cheek and a reassuring hug.

“Thank you, I probably won’t look like this later” Debbie blushed as she spoke, realising it was no doubt a silly statement but indicative of her nerves.

“The guys are all here, including the two I had in reserve in case of no shows, so there’s actually twelve in there, but Anthony might get one or two to assist with the filming.”

I could feel my cock hardening already at the thought of Debs being in the room with fourteen guys, how many would be involved in the actual film I didn’t know, but I was sure they’d all have fucked her before the night was done. Leanne put her arm around Debbie and gave her a hug and a kiss too “Debbie love, why don’t you go with Li ming to the downstairs bathroom, she’s going to help you get ready”

I gave her a kiss, it seemed quite strange but exciting too. “I’ll see you later babe, enjoy yourself” and off she went, following the sexy Chinese lady with a gorgeous little bum down the corridor.

Leanne took hold of my hand “and as for us, we’re going to go and keep out the way. I know you probably want to watch but really it will be best if you don’t”

I nodded, she was right. Debbie needed to be totally free to do whatever was required of her. I can and will watch the film when it’s finished. We made our way in the opposite direction, and I wondered what Leanne had planned for us.

Near MK

Looking forward to reading much more

borders

Hot as ever

Kettering

Derby

Li Ming shut the bathroom door behind them, Debbie saw a massage table was in the middle of the large bathroom, “you please undress and lie on bed” Li Ming instructed.

Debbie quickly stripped off without question, her plain red panties being the last item before she lay back on the bed. “I shaved earlier” she said as she saw the pretty lady preparing a razor and cream.

“He ask I make sure you completely smooth, I normally wax but not now in case leave red mark”

“Ah yes, sorry, I wasn’t thinking. Do you do this sort of thing often?”

“I rent shop off mrs Leanne in Derby. I do Chinese remedies, beauty and treatments”

“Oh really, I didn’t know Leanne had a shop she rented out. Do you do massages too”

“Only for ladies. My husband not like me do for men.”

“Yeah I understand”

“You really going to go with all those men?”

“I am yes, more than once hopefully”

“I see two of them, they very big, you very lucky lady”

By now Li Ming had begun shaving every millimetre of Debbie’s most intimate areas, and Debbie could feel herself getting aroused.

Li Ming paused briefly, then quietly opened up more to Debbie “my husband very small, his thing like a finger. I very jealous. You turn over please”

“Well it’s not for me to tell you what you should do, but my husband loves me enjoying myself. You’re a very pretty lady and such a pretty name too”

Li Ming was now pulling Debbie’s cheeks apart and applied cream there too in preparation for making sure she was completely bare “it means beautiful and bright”

“Well that’s very fitting because you are extremely beautiful, and very bright too”

“Thank you mrs Debbie. I finish the shave. Mr Stephen he wants me to give you internal wash”

Debbie didn’t know what she meant straight away, then realised what she meant “ah ok, that’s embarrassing. I guess that’s why we’re in the bathroom.”

“I do this before many times. You come over to toilet”

Debbie again did as instructed and allowed Li Ming to do what she had to do. As she felt the nozzle of the douche inside her, and the stream of warm water fill her rectum, she had an immense submissive feeling come over her, and her pussy was twitching with excitement. Li Ming repeated the process a number of times, then told Debbie to lean forwards over the massage table. She then washed all her bum area with soapy water and dried it off. “You sit in chair please mrs Debbie, I do your face, eyebrows and hair”

Debbie stood up, she was a few inches taller than Li Ming, she started to move towards the chair but her urges were too strong. She turned to face her, pulled her closer, and turned her head to kiss her. The last twenty minutes of being touched in the most private yet sensual way had been too much. Their lips met passionately, their tongues exploring deep inside each other. Debbie felt Li Ming’s hand push down her stomach, and lower still until her fingers were at Debbie’s entrance, stroking her labia and gently easing inside.

Debbie involuntarily opened her legs slightly and pushed against Li Ming’s hand, her clit pressing against her palm. As they continued to kiss with wild abandon, Debbie soon felt herself powerless to resist her imminent orgasm. Her pussy erupted over the Chinese ladies hand, covering both of them with her juices.

They broke away from their kiss, and Debbie stood there for a few moments, her body still trembling with excitement “I’m sorry Li Ming, I couldn’t help myself. You’ve got me so turned on”

“It ok, you very attractive lady, I enjoy you too. Those men be very happy”

Debbie sat down in the chair, Li Ming had considered washing her again but decided it was probably a bit futile as the older English woman would possibly cum again. Instead she concentrated on her eyebrows, her make up, and then her hair. Stephen had asked that her hair was put in two short ponytails, and that she had bright red lipstick on. Then Li Ming helped her to dress, the tiniest of red thongs, a skimpy red bra that pushed Debbie’s boobs together and up, a small white t shirt that barely reached her belly button, a very small red leather mini skirt, and finally red high heeled shoes. Stephen clearly had a thing for red. Debbie looked at herself in the mirror “fuck” she whispered “I look like a bloody tart”

“I come help you clean up afterwards”

“Thank you” Debbie smiled nervously “I think I might be in a bit of a state. What are you going to do in the meantime”

“Mrs Leanne say for me to go and see her, she waiting for me”

“Ah right, that’s great. Ok I’m ready”

Debbie led the way out the bathroom, and down the corridor to the big ballroom where her two previous performances had taken place. But this was going to be different. This time she knew what she was in for and despite being as nervous as she was, she couldn’t wait.

The door was shut, and a tall, muscular, coloured guy stood outside. “They’ve just started” he spoke in a deep voice “we’ve got to wait out here until he calls you in”

“Ok, no problem” she couldn’t help but eye up the guy in front of her, and she was sure she could see a bulge forming at his crotch. Likewise, he was mentally undressing her “bloody hell, you look fucking hot” he blurted out.

“Thank you. Does it excite you knowing you’ll be fucking me soon”

“Too bloody right it does”

Five minutes or so passed, and then, Stephen’s voice. Loud and demanding. “Deborah, where are you? Where is that damn niece of mine when I need her? DEBORAH. Come in here NOW”

They’d already discussed how the film would play out, and Debbie had said she wanted him to call her Debbie, but they’d settled on Deborah. Anyway, it was her cue……

Kettering

borders

Mmm

manchester

Mmmmmmmm

Gloucester

Great stuff

Near MK

When is the film released

London

somewhere

Excellent

walsall

By *illyboy65XXXMan  over a year ago

NEWPORT

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

By *D900Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

I hope this hasn't died! Was one of the best stories on here!

Derby

"I hope this hasn't died! Was one of the best stories on here! "

Many apologies to all. No it hasn’t, I was hoping to get next instalment up a week ago, but workload and a few days seeing the sights of London including the Abba Voyage show got in the way.

Will get it on in next day or two.

Thanks

Phil

By *xxx73Man  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Gloucester

By *D900Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I hope this hasn't died! Was one of the best stories on here!

Many apologies to all. No it hasn’t, I was hoping to get next instalment up a week ago, but workload and a few days seeing the sights of London including the Abba Voyage show got in the way.

Will get it on in next day or two.

Thanks

Phil "

Great, thanks for letting us know Phil, cant wait for the next instalment!

walsall

Derby

As promised. Again, sorry it’s been a long time coming.

“Where the fuck have you been?”

“Sorry Uncle Stephen, I was just……….”

“Get me a drink, and quickly”

“Tea or coffee Uncle Stephen?”

“You stupid bitch, I need a beer, in fact get us all one, it’s on the floor over there”

The camera panned slowly round to where Stephen was pointing, a brief view of all the guys as it did so in the well lit room. A couple were standing by the wall, three more sitting on comfy leather chairs, two more on a matching leather sofa, and the final three with Stephen at the sturdy round table. Anthony was manning one camera, and another guy likewise. The guy from outside had followed Debbie in and was standing out of view.

As Debbie leaned right over to pick up some bottles of Budweiser, Anthony zoomed in on the thin strap of the thong that almost disappeared between her bum cheeks, her flimsy skirt had completely ridden up, exposing her rear to the camera and everyone in the room.

“So who’s this pretty thing then Stephen?” the guy sitting next to the beer gave her bum a smart slap as he spoke. Like Stephen and four of the other guys, he was older than her, early sixties. The others were younger, ranging from mid thirties upwards.

“Deborah, the wife’s sister’s daughter. She’s lived with us for the past ten years since her mother went inside”

“And I bet you are a right dirty slut aren’t you” Debbie never flinched as the guys hand went between her legs momentarily while she walked past with Stephen’s beer. “You certainly look like a slut anyway, do you fuck like one too?”

Stephen took the beer off her and stood up. “Go on then Deborah, show them what you’re good at, then maybe we might be able to get back to what we’re supposed to be discussing”

The two cameras were now both focused on Stephen and Debbie as she lowered herself to her knees in front of him, undid his belt and his button, pulled his zip down, and his trousers dropped to the floor. She pulled on his pants and his semi hard cock hung free. She leaned forward slightly, one hand cupped his dangling balls, the other encircled his meaty shaft. Anthony lowered his camera and zoomed in so that Stephens lower body and Debbie’s head and shoulders were in shot. The other guy moved his camera round to the others, some just watching intently, the others stroking their own tools through their trousers.

Stephen’s circumcised cock grew quickly, Debbie wanted to devour all eight inches of it straight away but tried to restrain herself for the camera. A small amount of precum began to ooze from his hole, Anthony zoomed in closer still, Debbie now stroking his whole length as the bead became more, and more, until it began to head for the floor in one long run.

Debbie stuck out her tongue, catching the evidence of his excitement, then slowly raised her head until her tongue was touching the underside of his glans. She then leaned forward more, ever so slowly, her lips gradually encircling his throbbing member. “She’s done that a few times” one guy said, the others all mumbling words of encouragement, not that she needed them, she knew Stephen’s cock was just the first and she was certainly going to enjoy herself.

Slowly she took over half his length into her mouth, sliding back and forth along his length, trying to take her time for the benefit of the cameras. Each time she took a little bit more of his meat, she could feel the saliva building up in her mouth and she managed to swallow before it dribbled out.

“Go on Stephen” a voice urged “fuck the dirty sluts mouth”

Stephen took the command literally. He held Debbie’s head with both hands and fucked her quite vigourously, much more than she was accustomed, and as his cock hit the back of her throat her eyes were watering, a mix of saliva and precum oozing from between her lips, and his heavy balls were swinging against the underside of her chin.

She found herself struggling to get her breath and hoped that he would cum quickly, her prayers were soon answered. She could sense it was imminent, his thick cock seemed to swell more, and his thrusting slowed down and became less forceful. Anthony focused solely on his cock and her mouth as the first spurt erupted into her mouth, the pulsations clearly visible in his shaft as a succession of heavy spurts followed. Debbie tried desperately to hold it in her mouth and not swallow, then as he pulled out she tilted her head back and the thick creamy spunk was shown to the camera until she closed her mouth and swallowed it in one gulp.

The other guys in the room all voiced there approval, she glanced briefly to each side and realised a couple had their cocks out and were unashamedly stroking themselves. She was wondering what was next when Anthony answered it for her, “CUT”

Basingstoke

Kettering

Terrific

Near MK

so cruel an ending

Gloucester

Good god, now I’m craving a blow job

Somewhere nearby

Glad to read a new installment, can't wait for the next one now

Fcuksville

Well done thanks

By *ikkiJ-NRWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Love this can’t wait to find out what comes next xx

borders

Mmm

somewhere

Excellent will look forward to next chapter

Hitchin

manchester

Mmmmmmm

By *asterukMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Excellent reading, have just read the whole story from the beginning lol

Derby

Stephen and Anthony had a brief chat, both seemed quite pleased with how it had gone so far. One of the guys made the comment that if he’d seen Debbie taking his load like that on screen he’d have really enjoyed it.

Debbie was still on her knees and asked Stephen if she should clean up before they start again, but her suggestion was quickly rebuffed by them both, they wanted to show the transition from being, in their words, ‘all tarted up, to a right dirty slut’.

Everyone was clear about how it would go next and off they went. Stephen was pulling his trousers up as the filming restarted.

Dean, one of the guys, stood up and came over to stand behind the still kneeling Debbie, so close to her that the bulge of his hard cock was against the back of her head. “Come on then Stephen” he said in a strong northern accent “we’ve all agreed about this investment, all of us that is except you. What’s the issue?”

“I’m not sure I want to put any more into it, money that to be honest, I haven’t got”

“Well in that case, maybe we could all help you out, if we split your share between us that could work”

“And what would you get out of it”

“Oh Stephen, I think you’ve got a nice toy that we would all like to play with for a while, what do you other guys think?” Dean leaned down slightly, put his hands under Debbie’s arms, and helped her to her feet, then the camera panned round the others, some of which still had their cocks out, and were clearly up for it.

“Uncle Stephen, you know I don’t mind helping out. I can suck off all these guys if you want me to”

Stephen took Deans hand and shook it “Deal. You can all do whatever you want with her”

“Erm, uncle………, what do you mean…….., I only………”

By the time Dean was back in shot, he was pulling Debbie’s shirt off over her head, he put his hands round her, and eased her breasts out of the skimpy bra, but left it underneath them, pushing them up. The other guys all approached her and between them removed her skirt in an instant. For a moment Debbie felt slightly intimidated, despite knowing it was all part of the scene, hands were all over her from her knees to the top of her head, but enough space was left so that the cameras could film her being mauled. At her request, she hadn’t been involved in discussions about how it would go from this point on. All she knew, and totally agreed to, was that all the guys were free to use her however they wanted, wherever they wanted. Stephen had made sure in his auditions that not only were the guys all at least eight inches in length, they were also able to cum repeatedly, although he may have accidentally forgot to tell her that.

A couple of them steered Debbie towards the table and she was bent forward face down on to it. Her thong was pulled down to her ankles and she lifted her left leg slightly to release it but her legs were pushed apart before she did the same with the right leg.

She felt her cheeks pulled apart, she didn’t know it but her puckered hole was, for a few moments, the focus of attention for one of the cameras before a guy moved in and probed inside with his tongue. Debbie felt hands on the inside of her thighs but had no idea whether they belonged to the guy rimming her or someone else. She couldn’t help but squeal as fingers entered her wet pussy.

She lifted her head slightly and across the table from her were five guys, all totally naked, and each one stroking their large cocks. Her mind was wishing they were inside her right now, and as if by magic her prayers were answered, the probing and rimming stopped, to be replaced by a cock being pushed against her pussy. She was so wet it slid in easily and he began to fuck her, and fuck her hard, catching her by surprise. She opened her mouth to say something but all she could do was moan with pleasure.

His thick shaft stretched her quite wide, adding to her sensations as it thrust back and forth vigorously, but as quickly as he started, so it ended just as quick. He hammered into her one last time and let out a loud growl as his cum fired deep inside her. She felt the warmth inside which sent a tingle through her body, but she felt a bit deflated as he pulled out before taking her over the edge.

Within moments another guy had taken his place, and the format seemed the same, he pounded her hard against the table, the previous guys cum adding to her wetness. Again he took her to the brink of an orgasm before filling her with his thick cum. As he pulled out she could sense there was a pause and she presumed the camera was focused on the cum oozing from between her lips. Then another guy was there, only this time she felt him gather some of the cream from her pussy and smear it on her other hole. Then a cock pushed against her, her sphincter muscle offered little resistance and despite his obvious thick girth, he stretched her open easily as he thrust inside.

While beginning to fuck her arse, he pulled her up by her hair, startling her somewhat and it hurt her a little, but she let her head go back and pushed her chest out, highlighting her firm ample bosom to the would be viewers, her bra now unfastened and thrown on the floor. While he pounded her from behind a couple of guys approached, one sucked on her prominent nipples, the other had his hand between her legs, unperturbed by the cum oozing from her pussy, two of his fingers went inside her, worming there way to her g spot and within seconds took her over that point of no return.

Her body spasmed and squirmed involuntarily, her cries high pitched, and her legs went weak but the cock inside her arse prevented her falling, and it’s owner used his handful of her hair to arch her back towards him further. As her climax subsided so she felt his cock swell and began to pump his load into her rectum. As soon as he had finished he threw her forward to the two guys in front of her but they stepped aside and she fell against the table, still regaining her senses having just been fucked by three separate guys in little more than five minutes. A warm feeling came over her as she realised that the film would be showing her as a total fucktoy, just what she wanted.

Before she could dwell on it too much, again she was pulled up by her hair and led backwards towards the sofa. She turned slightly and saw this guy was one of the coloured guys, he lowered himself down on to it and pulled her backwards towards his huge shaft. Despite being at least nine inches, and very thick, she knew it was going in her rear entrance and knew it would be tight, but she lowered herself on to him, it’s journey helped somewhat by the load of cum she had just received. Before she knew it, she was sitting on him, the whole of his length buried up her arse.

Almost immediately, the guy who had greeted her outside the door came to her, she smiled at him, knowing full well what was in store. Both Debbie and the guy underneath her stayed still as he positioned himself, his equally huge cock nestling at her pussy lips. She looked down, apprehensively, but also excited, this is what she loves, and she couldn’t wait to be used by these two guys.

She let out a tiny whimper as his glans squeezed between her labia, in one slow but deliberate movement he was buried completely, and she took a deep breath. He moved back and forth, not as forcefully as the first three guys had been, but using every millimetre of his shaft, virtually withdrawing completely before driving it back home, his balls sometimes slapping against the other guy as he did so.

The guy beneath her managed to hold her up a bit on his arms giving him room to fuck her arse, and she couldn’t help but cry out with pleasure. Her cries were quickly stifled though as the third coloured guy climbed on the sofa, turned her head towards him, and without waiting for an invitation, he slid his cock into her mouth, right to the back of her throat. Between them they used her wantonly as out of shot Stephen watched on, this was going even better than planned. He knew how hot it looked with three very well hung black guys mercilessly fucking a mature white slut, her boobs bouncing up and down, and streams of saliva dribbling from her mouth.

Debbie couldn’t take all of his cock in her mouth, but he was doing his best to make her, each thrust seemed to be going a tiny bit further. Meanwhile the guy in her pussy was slowly building up speed, in a sort of rhythm with the guy in her arse.

But it was the face fucking that was most forceful, and it was a relief to Debbie when he withdrew from her and proceeded to wank himself to his climax, which when it came was aimed directly into her open mouth. She swallowed most of his cum, just a little dripping down on to her right breast.

As another guy took his place on the sofa, the guy in front of her was began to groan, his cock twitching inside her, and then it was his turn to give her his load, fired deep inside her from his huge cock. Debbie wanted to cry out herself but she had a mouthful of cock, but not for long, as he too pulled out and brought about his climax too with his hand.

He moved away, as did the guy who’d been in her pussy, then the guy in her arse pushed her off him and on to her back on the sofa, cum oozing from her used hole. He lifted both her legs and pushed them so far that her knees were almost touching her chest, then he aimed his cock at her still gaping ring and drove inside, this time though pounding her so hard his balls were slapping her bum cheeks.

Debbie was virtually immobilised by how he held her ankles, but her third orgasm of the night made her squeal loudly which seemed to take the guy over the edge and he emptied his load with his cock buried to the hilt in her anus.

He got up off the sofa, letting her legs go free, one dangled off the edge and her other limbs all lifeless as she tried to get her breath back. Some of the blokes still hadn’t cum though and all five gathered round her and covered her face and upper body in their thick cream.

Covered in cum, both her pussy and arse oozing it, and some all smeared round her mouth, she looked as used as she ever had in her life.

Stephen decided it was a good time for a break. “CUT”

Gloucester

Fuck! That was so hot my cocks bursting from my shorts.

borders

So hot

Derby

Debbie lay back on the sofa, uncaring about her appearance, gradually getting her breath back. Her arse felt well used, and she was conscious that she was leaking but decided that it wasn’t something to be worrying about. Her whole body was still tingling, and her mind was in overdrive, thinking of everything that was going on. She was loving it, she couldn’t wait for it to continue, all this sex and she’d be going home fifteen grand richer.

The guys seemed to be standing in small groups, Stephen and Anthony talking very quietly and waving their hands, pointing and gesticulating. The ‘actors’ were all sporting semi hard cocks, some of them were stroking them absentmindedly, and she couldn’t help but try to remember which had been which.

The three coloured guys were all together, she knew where they’d been, they reminded her of Sam, Tyrone and their mates. Why is it that all their cocks are so magnificent? The guy from outside, who’d fucked her pussy, caught her eye and came over with a bottle of water. “Would you like a drink?”

“Mmmm, love one please” and she took it and immediately began drinking

“I’m Wayne by the way, being as you’ve just let me empty in your cunt perhaps you should know”

“Debbie. Hi. Yeah probably so, although I don’t think this is that formal. Actually I’m just enjoying all the gorgeous meat that’s filling me up, and yours is probably the tastiest of all”

“Thank you. You’ll be having plenty more of it yet”

“Oooohhh, can’t wait”

Just then Stephen shouted out that they were ready to carry on, and within a couple of minutes Debbie was sandwiched again between two guys and another in her mouth.

The next stage lasted almost almost forty-five minutes, during which time she was fucked relentlessly on the table, the sofa, on all fours on the floor, standing up but bent over, and pressed up against the wall. Every hole was used repeatedly, but what was different this session was that nearly every one, instead of cumming in her pussy or her arse, they pulled out, shoved their cock into her mouth, and emptied into her throat. Stephen was really keen to make a show of ass to mouth, and Debbie was happy to oblige. He’d got plenty of footage of cum dribbling from her used holes, and didn’t feel he needed any more until the final scene. Those that didn’t cum in her mouth, came over her, literally all over her.

Debbie was in her element, she only came herself just a handful of times, but her pleasure came from knowing how much she’d been used, and that countless numbers of viewers would see it, see her for being the total slut she’d become. All the blokes had cum again, some of them twice more.

Stephen gave a discreet nod to Wayne that he was ready for the final action to play out. Debbie was splayed out on her back on the floor, her chest rapidly raising and lowering as she regained her breath in a moment of calm. Wayne lay down beside her, his engorged manhood rising strongly upwards. He motioned for Debbie to mount him, and she rolled over so that she was on her knees, then sat astride him and lowered herself down on to his cock.

He still felt huge inside her, despite all she’d taken so far since the filming began, and she let out a soft murmur as the base of his shaft pressed against her clit. Her eyes were fixated on his face as she began to ride him, like she was rising in the saddle of a trotting stallion. Then she felt a touch behind her and stayed still for a moment as someone began to penetrate her rear entrance again. He too was quickly buried inside her, his body almost over her back as he held on to her shoulders for support.

The pair of them began to move in time with each other, but again she felt something else, they all stopped as a third guy managed to squeeze between them. She was concerned for a few seconds, these blokes were all massive, whichever hole he chose it was going to really stretch her having three cocks in two holes, but she calmed herself and relaxed as she thought it was nothing she hadn’t done before.

Her pussy stretched wider than ever as he slowly entered alongside Wayne’s. Her cries were far from made up, she couldn’t help but let everyone know how it felt, amazing, and she had no idea who two of the cocks belonged to. A camera was in front of her, catching every emotion, her eyes that were watering profusely, her open mouth, her cum covered cheeks, twitching involuntarily. Behind her another camera, in between all the balls and cocks that were on display, managed to film both her arse and her pussy as they were simultaneously destroyed.

After a few minutes of them all fucking her mercilessly, the middle guy pulled out, a brief respite before he pushed against her other hole, she wasn’t surprised, she knew Stephen would want double anal on film too. The only thing that did surprise her was that she didn’t have a fourth one in her mouth, but that quickly changed as one of the other black guys knelt in front of her, and she took his cock in an instant.

For at least five minutes the cameras filmed the mass of tangled flesh on the floor, black and white, as Debbie was resolutely, uncharitably, reduced to a quivering, convulsing, heap of jelly. The first load she’d taken was in her mouth, holding her head close to him so that every drop went down her throat, then he’d pulled out and she slumped forward on to Wayne’s chest. The two guys in her arse came virtually simultaneously, the friction of their glans rubbing together inside her instigating a double eruption of cum, mixing together in her cavernous rectum. As they pulled out, the camera had a great view of the pool of cream inside her wide, gaping hole.

This had left Wayne free to pound her from beneath, again another great view as he’d driven all his ten inches repeatedly up into her pussy. When he’d finally cum his cock could be visibly seen pulsating as spurt after spurt was fired towards her cervix. She’d cum more herself from this final five minutes than throughout all of the previous treatment, wave after wave flooding her body, and when Wayne rolled her off him she curled up into a helpless ball. The final view view for the camera was the thick creamy spunk oozing from both her ruined holes and dribbling down to form a pool on the floor.

“That’s a wrap” shouted Stephen “fantastic, thanks everybody”

Anthony though went to him, “If it’s ok with you, I’d just like to add one more scene to it”

“Yeah no problem, if you think she’s up to it”

“I’ll ask, but this will be easy for her in comparison”

As Anthony approached, she uncurled herself and rolled over onto her her back, legs wide apart, and raised herself up on to her elbows, looking down at her body. “You ok?” he asked, sounding concerned but in all honesty he couldn’t care less.

“Yeah fine thanks, that was fantastic, but you never left the camera did you, I’d said you could fuck me too”

“Actually I’d like to lick every last drop of cum from your pussy first, are you up for one last scene”

She was quite taken aback by that, maybe Anthony was bi but she hadn’t realised, and didn’t care. He had a gorgeous body and an impressive cock, “what are you waiting for” she murmured, and licked her lips teasingly.

He was quickly joined by three of the blokes, all still naked, all semi-erect despite there activities so far, and one of them with the camera poised and ready. No words were spoken, but the red light on the front of the camera told Debbie that filming was underway. She watched as Anthony undid his shirt and discarded it revealing his smooth, tanned torso. Then his jeans were undone and removed, quickly followed by his socks and finally his boxers, allowing his huge phallus to spring free. He was totally hard, and her breathing increased as she surveyed his completely hair free body.

Sure enough he dropped to the floor and immediately lowered his head between her legs, his tongue darting within her puffy labia. His tongue was working it’s magic on her, cleaning her out completely, interspersed with flicking her highly sensitive clit. The two guys were standing out of shot, but both stroking their rapidly hardening members.

Anthony lifted her legs up and Debbie let her upper body lower itself back on to the floor, her eyes closed as she savoured the pleasure Anthony was administering. Her body began to tense and spasm as it succumbed to his treatment of her, she squealed softly, too drained to display too much emotion. A trickle of her juices brought with it some more of the guys’ cum which Anthony lapped up before moving his attention to her other entrance, and again his tongue delved deep inside.

Debbie had never been cleaned up by another guy like this before and was absolutely loving it, she was almost disappointed when he raised himself up off the floor and pulled her up too before gesturing for her to lie back on the sofa. He positioned himself with his cock pressed against her juicy pussy, seconds later he was inside her, sliding back and forth slowly, and purposefully.

The two other guys were standing watching, their manhoods were both fully hard again but didn’t make any move towards her, Anthony meanwhile had increased momentum, each thrust causing Debbie to let out a soft moan. He’d been so turned on watching and filming all the action that he didn’t last long, a loud groan and he filled her up again, this time with his own heavy load.

As he pulled out, Debbie was left on the edge, just needing something to give her one last orgasm. The two guys had been joined by three more, ‘how are these fellas still hard’ she mused. “Come on then chaps” she instructed “drain those balls on these tits, I want them dripping with cum”

They didn’t need telling twice, she was surrounded by them, all wanking furiously and one by one their diminished loads were emptied on her boobs. She put one hand down to her leaking pussy, and smeared Anthony’s cum up and over her stomach. The combination of her fingers over her clit, the sight of all these cocks in front of her, and the warm cum on her nipples was enough to make her cum again. Her back arched up, she cried out, and her legs twitched as the electricity shot through her.

She lay there for quite a while, summing up in her mind what had happened since she walked through the door. She was exhausted but excited, thrilled even, her body looked a wreck, her make up ruined, her hair looked like she’d been dragged through a hedge backwards, and she was covered in cum, from her hair to her knees, mostly dried on but the fresh on her breasts was still moist and tacky.

The blokes all slowly dressed and left, Anthony was putting his equipment back in his car, and Stephen came over to her “You were wonderful, just what I was hoping for”

“Thank you. So how come you didn’t fuck me too, or did you?”

“No I didn’t, that blow job was all I wanted, plus I have a regular partner now for that. Anyway, there’s an envelope over there with your cheque, eighteen grand, is that ok?”

“Errr, yes, more than ok. We said fifteen”

“Yes and we said ten guys, you’ve had twelve, all of them at least three times, plus Anthony. I’m happy. As soon as he’s edited it I’ll send you a copy, and I’ll let you know when and where it’s going to be available. There’s a few online sites that it’ll be going on”

“Thanks Stephen, much appreciated. And if you want to do something else please call me.”

“Will do. I’ll get Li Ming to meet you in the bathroom.”

“Thanks”

Debbie made her way, still naked, down the corridor and found Li Ming waiting.

“Hello miss Debbie, wow, look at you! You’ve really done it then”

“Oh yes Li Ming, I’ve done it, with each of them lots of times”

“I help you clean up, and you tell me all about it please”

“I will Li Ming, yes. Actually, I’m not sure about cleaning up, I think I’m going to stay like this until I get home”

With that Debbie began telling Li Ming about the filming, before getting dressed ready to go home.

Kettering

Fantastic as usual

Basingstoke

walsall

Gloucester

Damn, Debbie can add another sticky load to her list. Mine. Best go clean up

Near MK

Damn, I must see that film

somewhere

Fantastic

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

manchester

borders

So hot

NEWPORT

More please

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

NEWPORT

Anymore

Derby

"Anymore "

Almost ready. Sorry for the wait

Derby

It was a strange feeling I experienced after I’d given Debs a kiss and watched her go off with the young, sexy Chinese lady, while Leanne led me by my hand in the opposite direction. Initially I’d felt so excited, both of us had, but now it seemed quite surreal. Leanne must’ve noticed, “Are you ok honey, you’ve gone very quiet?”

“Sorry Leanne, yeah I’m fine. It’s just…….., I’ve watched my gorgeous wife go off to get ready to be fucked by twelve well hung blokes, for which she’s going to get paid to do it, and I’ve brought her here, like a pimp with one of his girls”

“Do you wish she wasn’t doing it?”

“Heck no, far from it, I love it, but I worry that one day she’s not going to want me, she’ll prefer one of the guys she’s fucking”

“Don’t be daft. What the pair of you have is wonderful, she loves you immensely. She’s not going to fall in love with someone because he’s got a big dick. It’s because of that love that you allow her to do what she wants, and also she lets you do as you want too. I mean, how many other men sleep with two sisters every night, and Kate will soon be having your baby”

“I know, I’m so lucky. I have to pinch myself every day, although I have noticed that of the other women I’ve been with, Debs knows virtually all of them, Kate, Sarita, Harriet, Beryl, and you of course.”

“I think that’s just a coincidence. Anyway, I want you to do me a favour while Debbie is busy”

“Yeah of course, what is it?”

“Well that pretty little Chinese girl you were eyeing up just now, rents a shop off me in town. She does massages and beauty treatments for ladies, never even touched another man other than her husband who by all accounts has a dick the size of my little finger. I want you to be the guinea pig for her first male massage”

“Oh my, that’s an easy answer. Yes definitely”

“I’m not going into details of what it involves, but I know how good she is because I’ve had one from her many a time. But I know she feels that she’s missing something from her life and maybe this will help her. Don’t get too excited, I think it will just be the massage, unless she has a total change of mindset, but I know you’ll enjoy it”

I was in no doubt I’d enjoy it, I tried to get more information out of Leanne but to no avail, we just had a cuppa and chatted about other stuff while we waited for Li Ming. What I was interested to discover was that her and Stephen had become a bit of an item. I wondered if Debs knew that, not that it mattered or was any of our business really.

After a short while Li Ming arrived, having prepared Debs for the filming. We didn’t talk about it much, I think she found it a bit bizarre that I was more than happy for my wife to go and be filmed having sex with a dozen men. I thought it best not to tell her about everything else we’ve done.

Leanne then suggested to her that she gives me one of her massages. To begin with it was a resounding no, but Leanne did her thing and convinced her it was a good idea, and that her husband didn’t have to know. She agreed and then quickly seemed to become really keen to get started. Between them they decided I should go to Leanne’s bedroom, strip off and lie face down on the bed.

Having previously spent a fair bit of time in it with Leanne, I knew my way to her bedroom, I was surprised to see that she’d already prepared it by removing the duvet and a very large towel lay on the bed in its place. I did as they’d suggested and was on my front on the bed when they came in, my head turned towards the door.

Li Ming looked apprehensive again at the sight of a naked man, but Leanne reassured her and said she would stay too. She then told me that Li Ming had spent time in Japan where she’d seen a lady perform a Nuru massage on a couple, and so she’d given a few select customers, including Leanne, her variation of one too, but I was the first male. She put the bag she was carrying on the floor out of my sight, then stood my side of the bed, kicked off her shoes, undid her skirt letting it fell to the floor, then unbuttoned her blouse and took it off too, now all she had on were her matching black bra and tiny briefs.

Just the sight of her made my cock stir, her jet black, long, straight hair was spread over her shoulders, some down her back, some in front of her almost to her small breasts. She was thin, almost too thin, I wondered if she was pressured from her husband to be that way. She moved round out of my vision to the bottom of the bed, I heard Leanne mumble something, a bit of movement, then the sound of fumbling in the bag before the bed moved, she was clearly now on it and then she sat astride me.

She was still out of my vision, but the next I knew was the touch of her hands on my shoulders, they were clearly covered in some sort of massage oil, which she worked in to my skin. She laid my arms by my side, and continued gradually massaging the whole of my shoulders, arms, and back, occasionally pausing to put more oil on her hands. It felt absolutely wonderful, she certainly knew what’s she was doing, I was very relaxed but also extremely aroused. After at least ten minutes of this, she moved slightly, and I was sure I felt the touch of hair against my bum, then she leaned right forward so that her body was against my back, and I could tell now without doubt, she was naked.

Li Ming then began to rub my oiled body with her own, her small breasts moving up and down my back, more oil was applied, this time to my bum, my thighs and my legs. Her hands worked it in completely, including between my cheeks, sometimes touching my sac. My cock was throbbing beneath me as every so often she would rub the whole of me with her naked body.

After what seemed like an age of pure bliss, she got off me, “You turn over” she said in her soft Chinese accent.

I did as I was told, and it was my first view of her unclothed. As I suspected she had a thick bush of pubic hair, her breasts were small, and her nipples very pointed and erect. She looked so, so sexy. I was conscious she was looking at my hard cock that was like a totem pole from my groin. I’m not overly big myself, but from what Leanne had said, I was obviously much bigger than her husband. She turned to Leanne who was sitting watching us, but nodded her head in encouragement, then back to me, hesitated, before she climbed on the bed, and again sat astride my legs.

The bottle of oil was close to hand, she grabbed it and poured a liberal amount over my chest, and then leaned forward slightly to massage the whole of my upper body, shoulders, arms, and chest, gradually working her way down. I couldn’t help but gaze longingly at her small breasts that hardly moved as she worked on me. I glanced over at Leanne who smiled across at me, she’d removed her cardigan and the undone the top button of her blouse, it was pretty obvious she was enjoying watching Li Ming do her stuff, just as she’d been on the receiving end of it.

Li Ming moved down the bed more, and opened my legs so that she was now kneeling between them, then poured more oil on my stomach. She massaged it down my outer thighs and on the front of my legs, then my inner thighs, it was just my groin that was untouched, whether that reluctance was nerves or something else I didn’t know. Leanne got up and came over, sitting on the bed half facing Li Ming, “It’s ok, do what you are comfortable with” she said in a soft voice.

“I want to, but I think of husband, I don’t know what he say, and also I not very sure what to do”

“Well, what do you do with him, does he like you to touch him”

“We not do anything, I lie on back and he puts his little thing in me, that all we ever do”

“Oh dear girl, you really have missed out, it’s time you explored a little, and I’m sure Phil won’t mind helping out” Leanne turned to me, smiled, and whispered “Don’t you dare cum, not until I say”.

Fortunately I can usually last pretty well, but that didn’t stop the copious amounts of precum that was oozing from my shaft. Leanne held my cock, sliding my foreskin down, and invited Li Ming to lean forward and taste it. She was very nervous initially, barely touching me with the tip of her tongue, but that apprehension quickly evaporated and as Leanne still held me she became more confident, licking the whole of my shaft before taking me in her mouth.

She wasn’t adventurous enough to completely envelop my cock, but the sensation of her lips on my glans while Leanne held the base of my engorged member was absolutely divine. My balls were tingling with excitement, and I felt I was about to explode. Leanne could sense this, “how far would you like to go Li Ming?” but the pretty young Chinese lady just carried on, she knew full well what she wanted, and within a few more moments she had her first taste of cum as I erupted into her mouth. Surprisingly, she never faltered or even backed off, swallowing some of my load, the rest dribbling from her mouth and down my shaft.

Once I’d finished, Li Ming sat up, wiped her mouth with her hand, and looked at Leanne, then me, then at my slightly softening cock. She seemed as though she wanted to say something but hesitated, instead just sat back on her knees, before getting up and going into the adjoining bathroom. Leanne went too, and I could hear them talking but too quiet to understand what about. I sat on the end of the bed and was just about to get dressed when Li Ming came back in, came straight over to me, and began kissing me. I eagerly responded, our tongues intertwining, the unmistakable taste of cum in her mouth, but nevertheless, a deeply passionate moment.

She pushed me back on the bed, and we continued, our hands all over each other, and she was just as eager to feel my rapidly hardening cock just as I was her pussy with its thick forest of pubic hair.

She rolled over on to her back “take me” she whispered “Please”

“Are you sure about this” I asked and she nodded while at the same time pulling me towards her. I kissed her again, before moving down to her lovely pert breasts, and sucked on one of her nipples making her squeal in pleasure. Then I did the same with the other while my hand explored within her bush, her wetness already so evident. I delved inside with a finger, again she squealed as I slid my finger in and out. After a minute or so, while still sucking on her nipples, I began to play with her clit, brushing it with my finger and occasionally giving a gentle squeeze, and this brought her to a shuddering climax, her whole body trembling, her breathing fast and deep.

As soon as she had subsided I moved between her legs, supporting myself on my arms I let my hard cock brush through her soft pubes, teasing her but also giving her the opportunity to change her mind. I’d unleashed her desires though and she was in no mood to wait and be teased. She reached down between us, taking hold of my member and holding it between her labia, urging me to enter her. I duly obliged, driving into her, slowly but purposefully, in one movement I was buried completely in her very wet but still tight pussy.

As I was thrusting into her, Li Ming was urging me on, almost begging for it in her sexy Chinese accent. Her legs came behind me, pulling me in as deep as possible. Her small breasts were rolling back and forth, her nipples even more pronounced than usual, and her pretty face was a picture as she built up to another orgasm. Her high pitched scream was so loud I wondered if it would be heard by Debs and her guys.

Inevitably, I could feel my cock tingling, I knew I was close, “I’m going to cum” I gasped, fully expecting her to get me to pull out, but it was the opposite. Her legs tightened on me more than ever, and she put her arms around my shoulders, pulling me down so my head was next to hers. As my cock erupted she was mumbling to me, but I had no idea what she was saying. Once I’d finished, she held me there and her pussy was squeezing my cock, draining it completely. We stayed like that for as long as it took for me to go completely soft and slip from within her cum filled hole, and then I rolled over and we lay side by side on the bed.

I realised Leanne had disappeared, I don’t know if she saw any of our lovemaking, probably not. Li Ming got up and sat astride my waist, my cum oozing from her onto my stomach. “Miss Leanne was right” she said “she say I need to have other man. Thank you so much”

“Thank you too, that was a fantastic……. err……massage, I’d like to come to your shop one day if I may”

“You very welcome, I get shower and then get ready to help your wife. You are very lovely couple”

And with that she got off the bed and I watched her gorgeous bum as she went to the shower.

walsall

Hitchin

Gloucester

manchester

Thank god its carrying on

Kettering

I love this. Such a fantastic story

Woking-ish

Fcuksville

Love it

Derby

I got dressed, then Leanne returned and suggested I leave Li Ming to herself, so we went to the kitchen and had a cuppa and a chat. It was quite a while later when Debs appeared, looking an absolute wreck, but still so incredibly sexy. I don’t know why she didn’t let Li Ming help her clean up, but I was pleased she hadn’t.

Our journey home was, surprisingly, quite subdued. I’d begun by trying to find out off Debs about the film but she seemed quite reluctant to say much, very different to how she usually is after she’d been playing. She tried to explain herself by saying she didn’t want to spoil it for me when I watched the DVD. Maybe she had a point. She was also eager to hear about my exploits with Li Ming, which the Chinese masseuse had told her snippets about.

When we arrived home, she was keen to strip off as soon as we got inside, show me her body still covered in dried cum, and pull all my clothes off me. Then she amazed me by getting me on the sofa where she rode me like her life depended on it. Taking into account all my activities with Li Ming I was equally amazed that I could manage it, but manage it I did and we both came together. Eventually we staggered up to bed, Kate was fast asleep and we joined her, falling asleep with exhaustion almost as soon as our heads hit the pillow.

Following that very sexually charged evening, the next few months went down in a far more restrained manner, the only sexual activity we indulged in was between just the two of us, usually four or five nights a week, and once or twice at other times of the day or night. Debbie seemed as though she wanted me almost all the time.

As Kate’s pregnancy had reached its later stages, so she became more uncomfortable, but all was well and she gave birth to our daughter, Susan, on a cold January morning. We were all delighted, Debbie too, which I had been a bit apprehensive about despite her enthusiasm beforehand.

I spent more time at home after the birth which was welcomed by Kate. Debs had carried on working as normal at Leanne’s store, even Harriet had been less cheeky and mischievous than usual. The only carryover from Debbie’s work on the porn set was the eighteen thousand that still sat in our bank account, completely untouched. My opinion was that Debbie had earned it, so she could decide how and when we spent it. If it wasn’t for the money, we could have easily thought it was just a dream that hadn’t really happened. We hadn’t even seen sight of the DVD.

That was until a Wednesday evening in the middle of March.

It was the day of our wedding anniversary. Debs and I had booked a table at a quiet country pub for a nice meal together. Although Kate was still sleeping with us at home, and our usual love making had resumed between the three of us, Kate said it was only right that we should go out just the two of us and she didn’t want to leave Susan with a sitter just yet.

We took a taxi do that we could both have a drink, the pub was even quieter than we expected, two other couples and a group of three young men, who looked like they were workers from a nearby construction site, probably working away from home and staying local. As the evening progressed, we finished our meal, and moved on to coffee, then shorts. The other couples had gone, as had the waiting staff, it was just ourselves, the three construction workers, and the burly bartender as the clock ticked past ten thirty.

Not for the first time during the night, I’d seen the three guys looking our way and smirking, I even thought I saw one of them winking at Debs. I needed the loo and couldn’t help but glance at their table as I walked past, they had an iPad on the table but I couldn’t see properly what was on the screen. When I came back though, one of them was at our table. “It is you isn’t it, you’re the Deborah on this porno?” a Scottish guy was quizzing her while holding the iPad.

“Well, what if it is?” Debbie tried to deflect him away

“Fuck me, we’ve never met a porn star before. Did you really fuck all those guys Deborah?”

“It’s Debbie, and yes, I did, more than once”

He shouted across to the other two who were still at their table, “I was right Mikey, it is her” then he turned to Debbie again “come on then luv, what’s the chances of us all having some fun”

I felt a bit peeved as I still hadn’t seen the DVD myself, despite Stephen’s assurances that we’d see it before it’s release on porn sites, but these guys had clearly enjoyed it. I wasn’t too sure how Debbie would feel though being approached this way “Come on guys, that film doesn’t mean she’s available to anyone she meets”

“Look mate, we don’t mean any disrespect but either we have some fun with her, and then we give you our word to keep quiet about it, or we tell all the other hundred guys on site that there’s a porn actress living in the area. How long do you think it’ll be before they find out who she is?”

“Phil, it’s ok” Debbie was a lot calmer than I was, “I’ll give them a handjob or whatever they need and we can get home”

The bartender, who looked to be the body double of Dwayne Johnson, had seen and heard what was going off. He came over from behind the bar and looked at Debbie “Are you ok with this Miss, or would you like me to show them out?”

“No I’m fine thank you, but are you ok with some fun taking place in your bar?”

Dwayne (almost certainly not his name but that’s who I had in my mind) didn’t answer, instead turning to where I was standing a couple of metres away “what about you bud, are you ok with it, and are you joining in, watching, or leaving?”

“I’m fine with it too, thanks. I know how much she likes to enjoy herself. I’ll just watch if that’s ok”

He smiled, went over to the door and locked it, then turned back. “Looks like we’re all going to enjoy ourselves then”

London

Kettering

Gloucester

Mmm

borders

Mmm

manchester

Derby

By the time Dwayne had locked up, the three construction guys were all surrounding Debbie. I’d picked up from their talk that the Scottish bloke was called Craig, and the third guy was Rob. Craig was taking the lead and with Debs standing up, he’d removed her dress and bra. He moved in to kiss her, and she responded eagerly, not something she usually does. Rob and Mikey were standing partly behind and to the side of her, their hands over any part of her body that they could get to, inexperienced in their touch. Craig stepped back and began removing his clothes, the other two now moving to maul and suck on her breasts.

Craig was soon wearing nothing but his wedding ring, I wondered if his wife was back home in Scotland having as much fun as he was about to. He guided Debbie backwards towards a table and she lay across it on her back, her head hanging off the opposite side as he knelt down and moved her panties to the side giving him access to taste her pussy. Again Rob and Mikey were there kneading her boobs, squeezing her nipples, they too were both naked now as well, their average sized cocks becoming fully aroused as was Craig’s slightly larger tool. A variety of language was coming from the three of them, describing Debs in all manner of unflattering terms, slut, whore, slag and horny Bitch, but also admiring her body, well fit, fantastic tits, great figure, and gorgeous cunt, Craig also saying how delicious she tasted.

Debbie raised her head long enough to see the name ‘Alison’ tattooed across Craig’s chest, his wife she assumed, then he pulled her panties down, and passed them to his mates for them to inhale her scent. They were raw, crude, and indelicate in their mannerisms and ways but it didn’t seem to be bothering her, she was moaning loudly, purring with delight, begging them to make her cum. It was certainly going to be more than just a handjob and I was loving watching her about to be taken and thoroughly used.

I’d almost forgotten about Dwayne, he’d left the bar after locking the main entrance, possibly to lock the other, side entrance, but just as they were really going to town on her, he reappeared. He stood nearby, watching them as he pulled his shirt over his head, and then dropped his trousers and his boxers. He had muscles on muscles, an incredible frame of a man. There was no fat, just pure solid muscle all over his totally smooth body. But as impressive as his body was, it was nothing compared to his cock, even in its flaccid state he was seven or eight inches at least, bigger than any of the others including me when fully erect. I just knew Debs would be in heaven.

The others saw him walking over to the side of the table where Debbie’s head was hanging over. “Fuck sake man” Rob exclaimed “you’ve got a bigger dick than my old man’s Simmental bull, do ya need a license for it”.

Dwayne never responded, instead standing such that his weapon was pressed against Debbie’s forehead, his balls against the top of her head. She reached for it immediately, holding it up with her hand while licking it from his sac up and along it’s length. I could see it growing more, and she tried to take it in her mouth. She was used to big cocks before, such as Sam and Cas, and of course the gorgeous Zofia’s, so she managed to get the head in and gradually take more and more as Dwayne slowly fucked her face. The three others were open mouthed in awe, as was I, watching as Debs took his massive shaft, then while still face fucking her he leaned forward put his hands under her lower back, and scooped her up so that he was holding her upside down against his body, her legs wide open and her pussy sitting just below his own mouth.

Watching him hold her like a useless, helpless, toy, her hair dangling towards his knees, his cock now surely disappearing down her throat, and his tongue lapping away at her sopping wet pussy was probably the most incredible thing I’d ever seen, but it got better still. Having fucked her pussy with his tongue for a good couple of minutes, he moved his tongue to her clit, causing her to emit a loud muffled groan. She was drooling profusely, a mix of Saliva and precum running from her mouth, down her face and into her hair. Occasionally she opened her mouth even more to attempt to take in extra breath, but I was still fascinated how she could keep going like she was doing.

It wasn’t long before her moans became more pronounced, her hands were clutching at Dwayne’s bum cheeks, and her flailing legs were shaking uncontrollably as she experienced a truly mind blowing orgasm, extremely intense, and while her body was still spasming Dwayne filled her mouth with his cum, pulling out partially before he did so, but his heavy load was running from her mouth and down her face.

He dumped her breathless, still quivering body on the nearby, sturdy, pool table. Her limbs outstretched, and she was still breathing rapidly, but that didn’t stop Craig climbing on to it and immediately guiding his cock between her legs. He slid in easily, one slow, deliberate thrust and he was buried to the hilt in her pussy. “Oooh yes, that feels good” murmured Debbie, “Fuck me, give me your cum”

Craig duly obliged, primitively pounding her pussy with such vigour that she came again, screaming loudly as his flesh slapped against hers, until he came too, an equally loud groan and his balls fired six or seven large spurts of his semen inside her.

As soon as he’d done he climbed off, looking almost sheepish as the reality began to sink in. Mikey took his place in an instant, and repeated what Craig had just done, but with even less finesse. Debbie wanted to cum again but he came first, adding another load to Craig’s in her pussy. Then Rob took over, slightly more stimulating than Mikey but still graceless and unsophisticated, Debbie though couldn’t care, she was being used like the slut she loves to be, and that was just as important to her as insane orgasms.

Once Rob had cum, she was awash with their loads, which was oozing out in thick globules on to the green baize. Her eyes widened as she saw Dwayne move back towards her, fully expecting him to climb on the table too. Instead though he pulled her to the edge, then picked her up and spun her around effortlessly so that she was now standing against the table. He pushed her forward, her face now lying in the pool of cum that had dribbled from her well used pussy.

He reached forward over her body, she felt his thick, hard phallus against her bum as he grabbed her arms, pulling them back behind her and holding both of them together in just one of his huge hands. Using his feet against hers, he spread her legs wider, she was so vulnerable now, unable to resist even if she wanted to. Then, while still holding her arms, he stepped back slightly and began to rub his cock over her cheeks, her creamy pussy, and up the crack of her arse, teasing her as to what he was going to do.

I wanted to see more, I’d got my own cock out while still sitting in the chair but I suddenly realised how overdressed I was compared to the four others. I stood up and stripped off too, wanking myself slowly as I moved nearer, joining Craig, Rob and Mikey as we were about to witness my gorgeous wife being ruined. Dwayne was oblivious to his audience, still teasing her with his cock, he began to push between her labia, opening her up just enough to make her gasp before withdrawing again. Again he eased forward, only this time he also dropped a ball of saliva to her crack which he worked in to her hole at the same time as he was teasing her pussy.

I could see Debbie was becoming fidgety, wanting him inside her, desperate for him to fuck her, but still uncertain which entrance he would use. As if to answer her prayers he drove forwards, instantly filling her pussy to its extreme. She let out a long, deep groan, and turned her head the other way, her other cheek now pressed against the cum, her eyes open and looking straight at me, a glazed expression in them.

Dwayne fucked her slowly for a few minutes, the sensation of his thick cock against her vaginal walls too much for her and she succumbed to a long, powerful climax, unable to move but she almost wailed with ecstasy. Then as her body still quivered and tingled, he pulled out, adjusted his stance, and then eased forward again only this time opening up her puckered ring. He’d let go of her arms and used both hands to pull her cheeks apart, but his size was such that he could only enter her a little at a time. Surprisingly though, with just a few thrusts and he was balls deep, then he began to ram her hole with his cock, each time causing her to let out a helpless groan.

I watched on in a perverse way, watching my wife, the mother of my son, being anally destroyed in front of me by an enormous hulk of a man, and I was loving it as much as she was. I glanced round, the other three were engrossed too, all of us unashamedly stroking our cocks while the animalistic Dwayne pounded her relentlessly. It was hard to determine if she had cum multiple times or if it was one long orgasm, but her arms were trembling almost continuously.

When Dwayne finally released his load, his whole body tensed up, his muscles looked like they could split open, and he growled his success, filling her rectum with a large amount of cum. He pulled out and wandered off without saying a word, leaving her slumped over the pool table before she gradually started to slide back. I grabbed her to stop her falling, and helped her over to a chair which she flopped on to, legs splayed out and her arms dangling loosely down. She looked up at me, gave me a cheeky, mischievous smile, and glanced at the others before back to me “Darling I think I’ve been a naughty little wifey, again”

“You have a bit babe, but I love you for it”

“Do you my sexy man, well show me then, wank for me, cum on my tits, and you guys too, cover me in spunk”

I’d no idea where this was coming from, she’d suddenly started talking like a cheap slag as well as acting like it. She stretched out on the chair, cupping her boobs, pushing them up and together, before letting them free again. The four of us stood round her, wanking furiously and one by one covered her in our cum. She then proceeded to rub it all over her chest, linking her fingers clean when she’d finished.

Myself and the three workers got ourselves dressed, Debbie just sitting on the chair still, with a blank look on her face. Craig was nearest to me “Bloody hell mate, you’re mrs is fucking hot, has she done much other stuff” he asked in his broad Scottish accent.

“Yeah lots, with individual guys, and groups, been on stage, and also some bondage stuff. She loves that, being bound and punished, as well as an insatiable appetite for cock”

“I wish my mrs was like that, I’m lucky if I get a shag when I go home every fortnight”

Just then Dwayne came back in, dressed from the waist down. Debs brightened up noticeably at the sight of him, and got up off the chair. I found her clothes and gave to her although her panties had vanished, and Dwayne let us all out “Come back anytime” he said and I was sure he passed a piece of paper to Debbie.

The taxi ride home took about twenty five minutes, she cuddled up to me on the back seat, and we kissed a few times “You’re amazing babe” she whispered “I love you so so much”

“I hope you love me anyway not just because I let you fuck whoever you like” I couldn’t help but notice the taxi driver turn his head slightly.

“No babe, I love you for everything, but what we get up to just adds to it, although I’ve really missed it since doing the filming. I’ve been trying to live without it, be a normal wife, but I can’t babe. Tonight has shown me that I need it, I mean let’s face it, Dwayne was fantastic with such a great body, and although the other three were pretty rubbish, I still loved being used by them. Do you see what I mean and are you ok with me carrying on?”

“Of course I am luv, all I ask is be careful. Don’t get in the situation you did with Jen, and don’t get hurt”

“I won’t babe, but I need to ring Jen, she owes me, remember.”

“Like I said, be careful. I’m not sure as I trust her”

“Well I have an idea in mind, I need to ring her, and also Nix”

Gloucester

. Mmmm still packs a punch this story.

Kettering

walsall

Derby

We’d certainly had a very different wedding anniversary, one to remember, but the next nine days were much more mundane. Then at the start of the weekend Debs woke me with a kiss “I’ll see you later babe”

“Are you off, it’s Saturday. Why so early?”

“I’m going to meet Nix, we’re going to have a breakfast somewhere. Then I’m seeing Jen later this morning. And after that I’m seeing someone about some insurance”

“Ok my lovely, take care” we kissed again and off she went. I turned over, cuddled up to Kate, and went to sleep again wondering what she was on about, what insurance?”

The sound of crying woke us up at 10.15. Kate went and fetched Susan in, and sat on the bed feeding her. Her ample breasts were even bigger since she’d been breast feeding and Debs and I had both enjoyed some too, one on each boob on more than one occasion.

I watched for a little while, quite a satisfying sight, then went and showered. Kate was in Susan’s room with her, putting her in her cot when I came back, it was raining hard outside so I got back in bed and nodded off again. Being kissed on my back, and having my bum stroked woke me up again, and Kates tongue explored all over my rear, including between my cheeks. I assumed Susan was asleep and I rolled over on to my back. Kate lay beside me, fully naked too, and we kissed deeply and lovingly.

It always seemed different with Kate, to being with Debbie. My love for my wife was immeasurable, everything about her, everything she did, everything we did, I adored so so much. But my love for Kate was just as strong albeit in a more conventional way. I loved seeing and knowing about Debs with other guys, but I didn’t want that for Kate. Possibly one guy joining us maybe would be nice, if she wanted it, and obviously sleeping with both Debs and Kate every night is a dream come true particularly when they’re making love with each other. But multiple different guys for her like Debbie does, no, definitely not.

Kissing Kate was always different too, particularly when we were alone, it seemed more passionate, more intense, than when I kissed Debbie. Sometimes it was nice to simply shut out the rest of the world and express my feelings for her.

This was one of those times.

We held each other tightly, our tongues exploring each other’s mouths, our bodies rolling side to side, pressed hard against each other. The kiss went on for ever, then when it ended we had another, and another. I didn’t want to stop kissing her. Time after time we uttered our love for each other. My cock was leaking precum like a tap, and she too was producing copious amounts of her own juices such was our arousal.

Kate rolled me onto my back, our tongues still locked together and then straddled me, her love juice feeling sticky on my stomach. She rocked back and forth, using her pussy to torment me by sliding it over my engorged shaft. I had my hands now clasped firmly on her rounded bum cheeks, slightly larger than her stepsisters but just as lovely, maybe more so. Her heavy breasts too were sliding over my body, still oozing a slight drop of milk. I wasn’t sure what I wanted most, to enter her pussy with my cock, to suck on her nipples, maybe have her sit on my face, but Kate was in charge and she decided.

She sat up a little, the first time in ages that we weren’t kissing, moved her right hand down between us and guided my rock hard cock into her extremely wet pussy. It felt absolutely amazing as she sat back, her warmth enveloping me like a glove, then her hand moved to her large breasts, cupping her right one and rocking forward so that I could suck on her and taste her milk. Before I had chance to repeat with the other breast, she was sitting up again, her hands on my chest, letting out the most incredible squeal as she rode me through her own powerful orgasm.

Her face looked a picture, eyes shut, mouth open slightly as though she was in a deep trance, but then slowly it transformed into a beaming smile as her eyes opened and she looked down at me. Again she fell forward on to me, and we locked into another deep passionate kiss, my cock still buried in her spasming pussy, her hands holding my head while I wrapped my arms around her shoulders tightly.

Now it was my turn to take the lead, I rolled her over, my cock still buried in her gorgeous sopping pussy. I supported myself on my arms, and Kate wrapped her legs around my bum, pulling me in to her. I slowly pushed against her more, and withdrew, not moving very far but building up a rhythm as she thrust back against me. The glans of my cock kept pushing against her vaginal wall, sending a tingle into my balls each time and causing her to let out a succession of soft murmurs. My thrusting became more, as did her appreciation, and she was soon squealing again, her whole body shuddering as the wave spread through her.

I carried on, albeit slower and gentler, afraid to stop in case I came too, I wanted her to cum again and as soon as she subsided I resumed properly, now really pounding into her but in an intimate way. She opened her eyes, gazing into mine, I even thought they were a bit watery, tears of joy and love. Now it was my turn to fall forward, our mouths coming together, lustrous and intense. We were both at the point of no return and we came together, still kissing deeply while I unleashed multiple spurts of cum into her electrically charged pussy, both of us still shaking with excitement even after our climaxes had subsided.

A couple of minutes later and we were lying side by side in each other’s arms, reflecting and savouring the time to ourselves. Kate had her head on my shoulder, my arm around her, our legs interlocked, and Kate was stroking my chest, rubbing her fingers through the soft hairs. “I’ve been wanting to talk to you alone for a while sweetheart”

“Oh dear” I sniggered “have I done something wrong?”

“Don’t be stupid, you couldn’t if you tried. No I wanted to ask, do you think we could go on holiday for a week or two?”

“Yeah that would be nice, I’m sure Debs would love it”

“No babe, I mean, just the three of us, you, me and Susan”

“Ah sorry. I err…….., yes, of course we can. I’m sure Debs won’t mind. Where and when are you thinking, Majorca, maybe, or the canaries?”

“Scotland, in June”

“Oh ok, I wasn’t expecting that, but yes that sounds fantastic. I haven’t been there since I was a teenager. Why Scotland though?”

“Well, this is the difficult part. I need to tell you something, but please don’t tell Debbie.”

“Oh no, we had secrets years ago and it was a very difficult time that thankfully we’ve all come through”

“Please babe, it’s important to me”

“Well…, ok then, but I don’t want to hurt Debs, just as I wouldn’t want to do anything that would hurt you. Come on then, why Scotland?”

“So, since I went on maternity leave I’ve had quite a bit of time in between looking after Susan. I’ve been doing a bit of research and…….., well……, Ive tracked down my birth mother”

“Oh wow…., ok, in Scotland I assume”

“Yeah, I sent her a letter to begin with, and she replied. So since then I’ve been speaking to her on the phone. She’s divorced now, her husband had an affair and left her about sixteen years after I was born. She’s got a daughter, my half sister, who’s 37 so a little younger than me, and they live in a village near Fort William”

“Well I see why you want to meet them, but why not tell Debs, and why in June?”

“She might be ok with it, but I don’t want a scene if she isn’t. June because I have a fantasy that I want us to play out, and it has to be on the night of the 21st”

“You’ve got it all planned. Ok my lovely, of course we’ll go, I won’t tell Debbie why, and I can’t wait to find out what the fantasy is. I think we’ll have to split the journey though, it’s a long way for Susan in one stint”

“Oh thank you babe” she flung her arms around me, covering me in kisses again, which inevitably led to more lovemaking before Susan woke again.

Debbie arrived home at 4.30, by which time we’d made love a third time. We had a fantastic day, spending time together like a proper family. Debs seemed full of the joys of spring, I half expected her to smell of sex when I kissed her but no, she smelt lovely, but was very reserved in what she told me of her day.

“Everything ok” Kate asked her “have you done everything you set out to do”

“Yes fine thanks honey, it’s gone great”

While we were having dinner Debs told us that it was all sorted, she was doing three events at Jen’s club, the first in a weeks time, then fortnightly after. Jen would do the promotional work for them. In each one Nix would be taking part too. Debbie wasn’t too concerned about the financial aspects, and Nix felt exactly the same, but it had been agreed that Jen would take out her expenses, and then they’d split the profits three ways. They could easily expect four figures each.

Kate and I then told Debbie about our day, Kate came and hugged me as we said about going away to Scotland, which Debs thought was a wonderful idea, agreeing that we would have to split the journey so would need to allow at least two weeks in total. Obviously, we didn’t say why specifically Scotland, which did bother me slightly, I didn’t like to keep a secret from her.

Kettering

Woking-ish

manchester

Gloucester

loving the build up to another family member being drawn in maybe

Derby

Debbie was really excited when she left the house on Saturday morning. A short half hour drive and she’d reached the harvester pub where she was meeting Nix for a Saturday breakfast.

The food was excellent, and relatively cheap, a mental note was made to return one day with Phil who would certainly make more use of the’All you can eat’ option.

Nix looked amazing, her long brunette hair came over her shoulders, she wore a dark blue blouse and matching short skirt, her blouse was unfastened enough to show her ample cleavage, held in place by a black lacy bra. Debbie wondered if she had panties on to match, but she kept becoming drawn to her cleavage, she knew that her own boobs were quite shapely particularly for her age, but Nix looked stunning. She felt a bit guilty for not taking Phil along too, knowing how much he wanted her.

“Nix, You were incredible that night at the club, and you said you’d be interested in joining me if I arranged something”

“Without a doubt Debbie, so long as you can promise me that we’ll get absolutely ruined”

“Well that’s what I’m hoping. I’ve been trying to live a more normal life but the other night I got fucked by some guys in a pub, they were no studs but I realised how much I miss it”

“I’ve been a bit quiet too so yes, I’m in”.

“You haven’t asked what it’s doing”

“I’m not overly concerned, if you’re involved too then it must be ok. So long as there’s no psychos there then let’s just do it”

“I’m going to see someone later who I’m hoping will come as a minder. He’s an absolute hunk”

“Oooh, tell me more”

Debbie told her all about him, and their previous encounter before they hugged, kissed and said their goodbyes, both of them excited about what lay in store. Next stop, Jen’s club. They’d arranged 11.30 and she arrived ten minutes early, giving her time to compose herself before she went in.

The meet went quickly and Jen eagerly agreed to Debbie’s idea. It would take place in the dungeon, Jen said she would get it prepared the morning of the event and they could start in the early evening. They agreed on how they’d split the proceeds, and Debbie was pleased that again she’d be getting paid for having fun. She thought the meet went well but felt Jen was keen for her to leave, was Phil right about trusting her?

It put more emphasis on her final meet, and it was the one she was so looking forward to. She pulled in to the car park, found a spot, and checked her lipstick in the mirror. The pub was busy when she walked in, much, much busier than when she was there ten days previously. Football was being shown on various screens in the bar, but Debbie wasn’t looking at it, or any of the people sitting or standing eating and drinking, including the three pairs of eyes that followed her from the moment she walked through the door.

There were a number of staff serving, he was behind the bar at the far end of the pub, he had a quick word with another bartender before he came round, gave her a hug and a quick kiss before leading her through a nearby door which had ‘No entry’ across it. A short corridor and they went through another door into a living room, and immediately they were all over each other, kissing like long lost lovers, hands all over each other for at least five minutes.

Eventually they sat together on the sofa “I knew you’d be back, just didn’t expect it to be quite so quick” he smirked.

“I wasn’t sure you’d want me to, so was glad you replied to my text. So then big guy, is your name really Dwayne?”

“Well no, but everyone calls me Dwayne as they think I look like that actor”

“Including my husband”

“Ah yes, where is he anyway, does he know you’re here?”

“He’s at home, probably fucking my stepsister who lives and sleeps with us, I know, it’s complicated. Actually, I haven’t told him. He’s amazing, let’s me fuck whoever I want, but always wants to know about it. I just felt it was different with you, I fancied keeping you a bit more to myself”

“Hmmm, what are we waiting for then”

Debbie stood up, standing right in front of him she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, and slipped it off revealing her dark red lace bra. Then she pulled down the dress on her skirt and let that drop to the floor too. Her tiny matching thong barely covered her silky smooth labia, and she turned round so that he could see the curves of her bum. Still with her back to him she undid her bra, let it fall to the floor, and finally slid the thong down her legs. When she turned back round to face him she could see the bulge in his trousers.

She dropped to her knees, put her hands on the front of his jeans, undid the button and pulled his zip down. His cock was straining within his boxers, it almost hit her face as she eased it free, then she clasped it with her hand. It felt so solid as she held it, she could feel the blood pulsating through the thick veins. She cupped his heavy balls with her other hand, gently rolling them around, he shuffled himself on the sofa, enjoying the attention this dirty milf was showing him.

She lowered her mouth to his cock, sliding his foreskin back as she began to suck on his throbbing shaft, tasting his juice as his precum began to ooze from his glans. Gradually she took in more of his huge length, almost half of his ten inches at times enveloped within, soaking it with her saliva. He pushed her head back and she backed off, giving him chance to stand up. Still on her knees she pulled his trousers and boxers down, he stepped out of them and at the same time pulled his shirt over his head, revealing again his magnificent toned body to her. She was so in awe of him, willing to worship him, and leaned forward again to his cock.

This time he was able to fuck her face more, treat her like the slut she appears to be. He had no idea how she managed to take so much of his cock in her mouth, it was undoubtedly into her throat, she was drooling and making all weird noises, taking deep breaths each time he withdrew before plunging into her willing mouth again. He turned his head a little to the door which was slightly ajar, thinking he’d heard something but decided he was mistaken, and focused instead on what sat before him.

Again he pushed her back, and then took her hand off his bum cheek, pulling her up to her feet, “You’re one fucking horny Bitch aren’t you, well now it’s time for some real meat in that cunt of yours”

He laid her on her back on the sofa and positioned himself between her legs, one of which was up the back of the sofa, the other off the front, he had one leg still on the floor. She looked down at his incredible manhood with eager anticipation, knowing it would stretch her dripping pussy but imagining how good it would feel. He started to push between her lips, teasing her, building up the excitement, but then he surprised her completely by driving inside her in one long, slow movement. “Oh……., oh fuck……….ohhhhhhh……..oh my god” Debbie was almost shrieking.

As Dwayne began to slide in and out of her pussy, she quickly became accustomed to his size, but her eyes were fixated on his cock as it kept disappearing within her, she could even see her stomach rising as he filled her up completely. The sensations were so intense she could feel her orgasm building already and when it came she erupted over his cock, squealing and shuddering in ecstasy. Within the next few minutes she came again three more times, each one more intense than the last, and as the fourth one swept through her, Dwayne groaned loudly too and his balls fired multiple spurts of cum into her cervix.

They were both breathing hard, again he was distracted by something, but again he dismissed it. He pulled out, and stood up, pulling a still quivering Debbie with him and led her across the room “I want you to bend over on to this table and stay here until I come back”

“Oooh, yessss sirrrr. I love being bossed about”, she did as instructed, her pussy leaking cum down her inner thighs. Dwayne pulled his clothes on and left her there, pausing at the door which was shut completely, before opening it and going off to the bar.

Debbie was there so long her legs were aching, her pussy felt sore, and uncomfortable, dried cum down her legs. It had given her time to think, she’d done so much over the last few years, all of it with Phil’s blessing, fucked countless guys, and women, and earned thousands of pounds in the process. Was it worth throwing it all away for the sake of a guy with a magnificent cock? Why didn’t she just ask him if he felt like being a minder for her and then get home? Before she’d answered her own question, Dwayne came back in, never spoke a word, just simply dropped his trousers and stood behind her.

His cock was already hard, he pushed against her pussy, just like he had ten days before, then he withdrew and lined up against her tight ring. “Dwayne, I errr…..” she wanted to tell him to stop, but she also wanted him to fuck her, any way he wanted to, she had to resist, she had to say no, “I errrr…… I…….. I want you to completely ruin me”

He hadn’t really been waiting for the invitation, she’d come to him, clearly wanting a good fucking, so that’s what she was getting. She’d done exactly as he’d told her, waited for him bent over on the table, her curvy arse just begging to be sodomised. She was tight though, and she cried out quite differently as he entered her, but a few strokes later and he was buried to the hilt, her cries still evident but not as much, and he heard her mumble “Don’t stop”

His wife had been on her business trip in the states for over two weeks now, and not due back for another two, so this slut was an excuse to lose his sexual energy. Over the next thirty minutes he filled her rectum with cum, then ordered her to stay there while he got a drink, before fucking her pussy from behind, leaving another load there too, and leaving her a quivering wreck. She shuffled round the table and gently sat down, feeling very sore now, and pangs of guilt going through her mind.

“Is that what you wanted” he asked her

“I did, yes, maybe I shouldn’t have though. I actually wanted to ask you something else, and it seemed a good excuse to see you rather than just texting or calling”

“And what’s that, you want to know if I’ve got a bigger brother?”

“God no. Not at the moment anyway” Debbie proceeded to tell him all about what she had planned, and how they needed a minder to make sure everyone was obeying the rules. He agreed, but only to the first one, after that his wife would be home and she might not agree. By the time they’d finished chatting, Debbie needed to go, she was half tempted to simply dress and go, but she instead asked to use his shower where she completely cleaned herself off, she was still sore but at least she smelt fresh.

When she got home, Phil never suspected a thing, which made her feel guilty again, perhaps she should tell him, but then he’d wonder why she didn’t say in the first place. No, she needed to keep it a secret, and hopefully she’ll get to savour Dwayne again at some point.

Kettering

London

Hitchin

Fcuksville

Oh no hope the secrets don't fuck up a good thing

manchester

Derby

That night in bed, none of us seemed overly keen to make love, which was quite a rarity. Instead we all just held each other, kissed and cuddled, Debs in between Kate and I.

Sunday was a nice day, we went out, all four of us and the dog, had a nice walk along the canal at a nearby village followed by a meal at a pub that allows dogs in too. I often wonder when we go out what people would think if they knew our situation.

On Monday at work, Debbie had chance to speak to Leanne. Leanne had spent a lot of time at other shops the past few weeks so it was good to catch up for a cuppa in her flat upstairs after they’d finished work.

“So Debbie, how’s things? It’s been quite a while now since you did the film, Stephen was asking if you’d thought about doing another one?”

“Actually, it took me a while to accept it if that makes sense, realise that the whole world would be able to see me being screwed senseless. Not that I didn’t enjoy it, I did immensely, but obviously it was no longer private. I tried to focus on life at home, lead a more normal life, if that’s possible when you share your bed with your stepsister, who herself has just had your husband’s child. But I love them all so much, they all mean everything to me”

“How did it feel, watching yourself on film? How did it compare to watching other porn films?”

“I don’t know, I haven’t seen it. Stephen was going to send me the Dvd but he hasn’t, but I know it’s on the internet because I met some guys a couple of weeks ago who recognised me”

“Oh but he did, he gave it me and I put it on your desk a few weeks ago. I just assumed you’d got it”

“No. Oh fuck, I wonder what happened to it then. Either someone took it or it fell in the bin, unless it’s still there perhaps. Ah well, I’m on view to millions anyway so one more won’t matter”

“So, what do you think then, about another?”

“Let me think, do I want to get paid to do what I love doing, getting fucked. That’s a difficult one……. too bloody right I do”

“Well it would be at mine again, he did a film a month ago, totally different, involved Anthony and a bunch of guys. I assume you know he’s Bi?”

“Yeah I guessed he was”

“The one Stephen wants you to do would be a lot simpler than the last, just you and two young studs. He wants them to both cum multiple times with you, if need be they’ll have time to recover in between.”

“Sounds great, tell him yes, but I’ve got alot going off in the next few weeks, I’m doing some shows at Jen’s with that young sexy girl we met last year, Nix”

“Ah yes, I remember how nice you said she was. Just be careful with Jen though, remember what happened before”

“I know, I will. Then in June, Phil and Kate are taking Susan on holiday together to Scotland, be nice for them to have some time just the three of them. While they’re away, I was thinking of having time off work too, just stay at home, me and the dog, maybe catch up with Sarita. I don’t really want to do any shows or filming then, just switch my phone off and have time to myself”

“Well if all this other work keeps happening maybe you’ll be giving up the day job altogether”

“Hmmm, who knows”

“Well let me know when would be a good time for the film, and we can set it up”

“End of May, early June possibly. Then I’ll have all the while they’re away to myself, thinking of what I can plan next”

“Oh that’s great. I’ll tell Stephen”

They hugged each other again, carried on chatting for another twenty minutes, and then Debbie went back down to her desk, convinced she’d have previously seen the Dvd if it was there, but wanted to look anyway. Sure enough she found it easily, thought how stupid she hadn’t seen it before, but put it in her bag and set off home. She knew what they were all watching on tele tonight.

manchester

Kettering

Gloucester

By *ikkiJ-NRWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Love this story, I keep coming back to it! X

borders

Mm

Woking-ish

Derby

Watching the film was incredibly arousing for all of us, there was some great close up shots of Debbie’s most intimate areas as a variety of cocks filled and stretched every hole. The cum shots were amazing as was seeing her in the state she was by the time they’d finished with her. I realised that as we sat on the sofa, with Debs in between Kate and I, she was stroking my cock and Kates pussy, initially over our clothes but gradually she’d been undressing us and we had some incredible sex between us.

This continued during the next few nights but on Thursday Debs said that she didn’t want me to make love to her till after the show, which was fine, Kate certainly seemed to benefit.

I was thinking really hard about her upcoming time at Jen’s club while I was working on Friday, to the extent I was struggling to concentrate. Not because I was worried, far from it, I was so excited and turned on, picturing her in my mind as it was happening. It seemed as though the more she did, the more I wanted her to do. Fortunately I had the whole day mowing lawns, so not particularly taxing on the brain.

Debs meanwhile had taken the day off work and she went off to town for some pampering to prepare for Saturday. Instead of visiting her usual lady though she’d made an appointment with Li Ming. She hadn’t seen her since the night of the filming at Leanne’s, the night when Li Ming had explored her urges with Phil, unbeknown to her husband. Debbie was keen to meet the pretty young Chinese woman again and hopefully have plenty of fun in the process.

The address was easy to find, a large Victorian house on a fairly busy road a mile south of Derby City Centre. The outside had the appearance of a typical house, but the inside was totally different, completely modernised and providing various rooms for all sorts of treatments, as well as a steam room, a sauna, and a small swimming pool in the basement. Following a hug, a gentle kiss between them and a brief chat, Li Ming showed Debbie through to a treatment room. A comfortable massage table was situated in the middle, that was more like a small bed. Soft Chinese music was playing in the background, the lighting was subdued, and Li Ming invited Debbie to undress and lie on her back on the bed “I shave you again like I did before?”

“Yes please, Li Ming, and then I want a nice massage, Phil told me how good you are”

“I do massage now for men and ladies, my husband he says he likes me to do them, but I think really he likes the money I take home. I also have young assistant, she twenty three, and very sexy”

“Oh really, is she here today?” Debbie’s mind had gone into overdrive momentarily

“She in other room, with much older lady customer”

“Well, maybe when she’s done, I could pay for a really special massage”

Li Ming knew exactly what she meant, and as soon as she’d finished shaving her, she left Debbie face down on the bed and left the room, dimming the lights even more on her way out. Debbie shut her eyes, enjoying the moment, and kept them shut when she heard the door open again. A few moments later and the feel of oil covered hands, first on one leg, then the other. No words were spoken, there was no need, she simply relaxed and let the two ladies massage every little bit of her back, bum and legs.

Feeling four hands over her body was not only relaxing her completely but also arousing her sexually, particularly when the hands worked up her inner thighs or between her bum cheeks. After a while, Li Ming asked her to turn over, and it was at that point she saw who the assistant was “Julia!”

“Debbie, oh my……”

“You two are friends?” Li Ming asked.

“I live with Debbie’s sons ex girlfriend, and our best friend is now living with her son”

“Not forgetting of course that your, ‘best friend’, is also my junior assistant at the shop”

“Ok” Li Ming had never known a situation like this before “you like Julia to stay or should she go?”

“Oh that’s easy,” Debbie lay back on the bed, her arms by her side and her legs opened slightly, “definitely stay”

Li Ming and Julia smiled at each other, then quickly slipped off their one piece tunics, both of them completely naked underneath. They each poured some oil on to their palms before resuming their work. Their hands felt wonderful, kneading and manipulating all of her body before focusing on two areas. Usual massage techniques were now out the window, Li Ming lowered herself to Debbie’s breasts, sucking on each of her nipples in turn, feeling them grow and harden between her lips.

Julia meanwhile, lay between Debbie’s legs, her nose sliding between her smooth labia, immediately followed by her tongue, delving deep inside Debbie’s sweet lips. Debs was in heaven, her body tingling with excitement so much she felt she was on fire as the pair of them pleasured her. Her first orgasm came quickly, waves of electricity flooding through her, her pussy now awash with her juices which Julia lapped up eagerly while occasionally flicking over her clit with her tongue.

Li Ming sucked and toyed with Debbie’s nipples to such an extent that each touch sent a ripple of energy into her chest. Julia was now focusing more on her clit with her tongue while using two fingers in her pussy to heighten her sensitivity even more. Julia was thinking back to their previous encounter, where much more than two fingers were used, a repeat of that was going to happen one day for sure, but not now. A second, more powerful orgasm flowed through the vulnerable Debbie, powerless to resist what was happening to her, not that she wanted to.

Li Ming moved over Debbie, and lowered her hairy bush down onto her mouth, Li Ming had changed alot since the day of the filming but her natural pussy remained. Debbie usually much preferred the women she was with to be totally smooth, but she found Li Ming’s body incredibly sexy, almost innocent, as her soft pubes touched Debbie’s lips. The Chinese woman writhed and gyrated, grinding herself down on to Debbie’s eager tongue which probed deep inside her tight but juicy vagina.

Both Debbie and Li Ming were on the edge of heaven, a third time for Debbie. Li Ming fell forward, almost smothering Debbie, but revealing her bum to Julia who was still buried in the mature Debbie’s pussy. She slid upwards, and her tongue circled her employers puckered ring. Li Ming squealed instantly and promptly came all over Debbie’s face, which in itself threw Debbie into ecstasy too.

A few minutes later, they’d all calmed down slightly, but only until they’d shuffled round and Li Ming buried her tongue into Julia’s pussy while Debbie kissed the young woman deeply, tasting herself off Julia’s lips. Julia came twice in quick succession, her body spasming sharply as Li Ming delved inside.

When Debbie finally left she felt totally invigorated, numerous orgasms and not a cock anywhere. She couldn’t wait till tomorrow when she hoped she would have plenty. Julia meanwhile smiled to herself, something about this older white woman that was quite addictive, and one day she would have her at her mercy.

London

Basingstoke

borders

Lovely

walsall

Hitchin

Gloucester

Mmm good stuff yet again

Derby

We decided that I’d take Debs to Jen’s club on Saturday, late afternoon, and then pick her up afterwards. It gave us chance to chat about it again, she’s still concerned that I’m not ok with it but I reassured her that I am. We also decided that after the three shows, the new film for Stephen, and my time away with Kate, it was then high time we had some time away too. She said there was no point her earning all this extra money if she couldn’t spend it on ourselves.

I dropped her outside the club, there were no sign’s outside, presumably due to public decency rules or something, but as the stained glass door opened I was able to see a large sign inside the foyer

PORN STAR GLORY HOLE -TONIGHT

Her face was covered in the poster but the rest of her body was visible. Seeing it in black and white seemed to give it a smuttier, dirtier realisation than when we’d talked about it. Not that it didn’t excite me, thoughts of her being used like that quickly got my cock stirring. I was just pulling away from the kerbside when Nix walked round the corner, looking absolutely delicious. She saw me, smiled and waved, I waved back but couldn’t stop as I was too near the junction. I wished now I hadn’t promised Debs not to go to the club later, the opportunity to enjoy Nix would have been amazing, hopefully that day will come.

Debbie was just inside talking to Jen when Nix arrived, they exchanged hugs, Debbie particularly savouring a longer, tighter embrace with her new friend and co performer. Jen was much more talkative than when Debbie had seen her a week previously, and very excited about what lay ahead “Right girls, since you were here last year Debbie we’ve made a few changes, we’ve had to expand to cope with demand. We’ve now got three levels, on this level is the open plan club, with the bars, and numerous quiet areas where people can play. Clothing is entirely optional once you enter, there’s a large cloakroom through there, although most guys wear a towel and the ladies usually a thong or panties. You’ll see there are screens all around showing porn, including tonight, your film. Upstairs are the playrooms, large beds in some of them, or just mattresses on the floor. Each one has darkened glass alongside the corridors, you can’t see out but others can see in. And they’re all big enough for around ten people.”

Debbie and Nix were taking it all in, both thinking the same, that they should have just come randomly, not be the star attractions.

Jen began to lead them down some steps “Down here is our special area, we’ve now got a large dungeon with everything imaginable, X crosses, benches, tables, swings, star wheels, overhead restraints and winches, stocks, all sorts of humiliation stuff, two fucking machines, and loads of toys, whips and paddles. There are a few sofas and benches around the outside for playing if required. Then at the far end here I’ve had some guys prepare this room how you wanted it. So as you can see, it’s a large room, we’ve built a wooden partition in the middle with two benches ten feet apart going through small holes in the partition, just big enough for you to lie on them, your legs will be tied up wide and high on one side and your tits and head will be the other. We’ve made the benches padded, and your heads will drop backwards before they are supported. And as you can see Debbie, we’ve done as you asked, one of you will lie one way, the other the opposite way so that you can’t see each other’s heads, but you can see what is being done to the others cunt. There’s room in here for people to come in and either watch or take part. It’s not exactly the same as a Czech glory hole but it’s not far off. Oh yes and I’ve added a ring on the head side under the bench to tie your hands to, you’ll be completely vulnerable.”

“That’s fantastic Jen, the benches being padded is a nice touch as is the ring underneath. What do you think Nix?”

“It’s awesome, I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a Czech glory hole but if it’s anything like this it must be great”

“I think a Czech one the guys can only use your fanny or your arse, in this they can use our mouths too”

“I can’t wait to get started, bring them on”

“I’m glad you’re both happy with it” Jen was equally looking forward to it, albeit from a financial point of view “bear in mind that the club is open to anyone, men and women, and once inside they’re free to go wherever they like. Not everyone will come down here, but also there’s a chance that someone may come down that knows you. Also we’ve put some toys there for people to use, and it won’t just be guys. It could get very messy and intense”

“That’s ok” said Debbie “the film I did is there for anyone to see, if someone knows me then so what”

“Well, we might get fifty in the club, we might get five hundred, and of those maybe they’ll all want to come in here or maybe none will. We just don’t know, but I have advertised it on my usual sites”

“Thanks Jen, I’ve got a guy coming to keep his eye on us, you won’t miss him, he looks like that actor bloke, Dwayne something”

“No problem. Now then, doors open in an hour, you’d better get ready and I’ll get someone to tie your arms and legs”

London

Basingstoke

Hitchin

Kettering

walsall

manchester

Mmmmmmmmm

Woking-ish

Gloucester

Bloody hell.

NEWPORT

Derby

Jen left them to get ready, they both stripped off and put their clothes in a small cupboard. Debbie couldn’t take her eyes off Nix’s perfectly formed body, and knew it was highly likely that even though Jen had used her image and the porn star tag in the advertising, it would be Nix that would be the biggest attraction.

They gave each other a hug and a kiss, then got themselves into position on the benches. The padding made them quite comfortable on their backs, even when their legs were raised. Tia and Amy, Jen’s two assistants who’d both worked on Debbie including fucking her with strap-ons when she came to the club months previously, came and tied them up, their legs high up on the partition and very wide apart, and their hands underneath the bench but loose enough so that they could raise their head and shoulders if they wanted to. After Tia had finished with Debbie she leaned down and sucked on each of her nipples, nibbling them slightly and making her gasp. “I’m pleased you’ve come back, it was fun before”

“Well feel free to do whatever you want, neither of us are in much of a position to resist”

“Hmmm, maybe……”

As if to tease Debbie, Tia moved over to where Nix’s lower half was protruding through the partition, like Debbie, her feet tied high and wide. Debbie saw her legs flinch as Tia stroked her pussy lips briefly, before she disappeared out the room. For a moment it was quiet, apart from the music that was playing, which in itself meant she had no idea if anyone was the other side. Where was Dwayne she wondered, presumably he was there, his instructions were to keep a low profile but be on hand if needed.

She turned to look at the curves of Nix’s bum, and her shapely thighs, how was she feeling about it she mused, and as she looked she could see a slight rocking motion back and forth, ‘she’s being face fucked’ she decided. Sure enough, Nix was the first of the pair to be used, a middle aged guy feeding her his average sized cock and wasn’t long before he was pumping his cum down her throat.

Soon afterwards, a small group came into the room, three guys and a woman. Two of the guys went either side of the partition and began to spit roast Nix, the other guy began fucking Debbie’s pussy. The woman came round to the other side of Debbie and straddled her face with her back to the partition. She ground her pussy down on Debbie’s tongue as hard as the guy at the side of her pounded Nix’s pussy. All three guys came virtually simultaneously and then the woman came over Debbie’s face, covering her in her juices.

Both Debbie and Nix now had their first load in their pussies, and Nix had swallowed two, but they were both yet to be fulfilled themselves. However this changed over the course of the next hour, Debbie receiving the attention of two guys that treated her less like a cumdump and she came as each of them came in her. Nix also had two guys who took it in turn to use her pussy and arse, and another who buried his cock in her mouth.

Two more groups of guys came in, again three guys were with Nix, thoroughly using her endlessly, leaving her squirming in her restraints as she came over and over again before they left having cum twice in her pussy and also down her throat. Meanwhile a group of four took it in turns to spit roast Debbie but instead of cumming inside her, they wanked over her face, completely covering her, including in her eyes so she couldn’t see a thing.

After they’d gone she called out for Dwayne to come and untie her hands and get her something to clean up with. She’d called him a few times but before he came to her aid, suddenly a woman sat on her face. Instinctively her tongue explored the mystery vagina and immediately she was swallowing a load of cum, she carried on and completely cleared her out before the woman disappeared as quick as she’d arrived.

Debbie still couldn’t see, until Dwayne came over, untied her hands, and handed her a towel “I thought you’d gone home” she said sarcastically. Then, one of the first things she saw once she’d got the cum from her eyes was his cock through a gap in his towel, slightly flaccid, but still bigger than anything she’d had so far tonight. She was still on her back on the bench, her legs still tied up on the other side of the hole in the partition, and she wished he’d go round and fuck her. As her eyesight improved she realised his cock looked quite wet, the unmistakable signs he’d had sex with someone “Looks like you’ve been busy”

Dwayne looked a bit sheepish “I’m sorry, I didn’t know until afterwards when she told me”

“Who told you what?”

“That she was your niece”

“What the fuck are you on about? I haven’t got a niece. Start at the beginning and tell me”

“Oh for fucks sake. I was wandering around and two girls came along, early twenties maybe, wearing eye masks and nothing else at all. The weird part was one of them was leading a guy with a collar round his neck and a hood completely covering his head, his hands tied behind his back, and a cage on his cock”

“Well it’s a BDSM club so probably not that weird”

“Ok, maybe not. So the one with the lead came to me and said she knew I’d been fucking you, had a photo of us in the back room at the pub. She said if I didn’t fuck her there and then she was going to tell my wife that I was planning on leaving her to go off with you”

“WHAT. How the…….. How has she got a photo? I didn’t even tell Phil my husband I was coming to see you”

“I don’t know, I kept thinking that someone was watching us at the time, but I was enjoying your pussy so much I didn’t care. I don’t need this drama though, my mrs knows I fuck other women and she doesn’t mind. She’s actually been away with another couple, both of them sleeping with her, we’re both fine with it, but I don’t want her to think I’m leaving her”

“So you fucked this Bitch then?”

“Yeah. Can’t deny, it was great. She was really tight, don’t think she’d had a cock as big as mine before”

“I don’t need the details, just carry on. What made you think she’s my niece”

“So as soon as I’d cum, I’d heard you calling me and I said I’d best go. She said just wait, that she was going to get her aunt to clean her out first. So she came over to you and………..”

“It was her pussy that I’ve just licked out and swallowed all your cum. And I haven’t the faintest idea who it is, or who the other one is, or who the bloke is they were with”

“That’s not the end of it. While I was fucking that one, the other one took the cage off the blokes cock, led him over to Nix and fed his cock into her mouth. As soon as he’d cum she put the cage on again”

“Bloody hell, quite kinky if there wasn’t the mystery over her claiming to be my niece”

Just then a guy appeared, went to Nix and started fucking her. Debbie watched as the guy held on to her feet and really pounded into her, his cock making a squelching sound as it drove in and out. Debbie though had lost her enthusiasm for the night, “As soon as he’s done can you untie us both please Dwayne, we must’ve been here two or three hours, I think it’s time we did something together”

Woking-ish

Kettering

Gloucester

mmm love the sound of that place

NEWPORT

By *tocking LoversCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

More please xx

manchester

Basingstoke

walsall

Derby

Dwayne went round and untied Debbie’s legs, but then left straight away, mumbling about getting back to the pub before that barmy Bitch turns up and causes trouble, obviously referring to whoever is claiming to be Debbie’s niece.

Debbie slid herself off the bench, “Hi” she said to Nix as she bent down to untie her hands, “you ok?”

“Yeah, that was different. I feel like I’ve swallowed a pint of cum, and I lost track how many fucked me.”

“I think you had more than me, and I got my face covered in cum, couldn’t see a thing for a while. I’ll go and undo your legs”

She went round but before she undid the ropes she couldn’t help but look closely at Nix’s used body, cum oozing from both holes but particularly her pussy. She was half tempted to go down on her but resisted the temptation. She helped Nix off the bench “Do you fancy going and seeing what else is going off” Debbie asked.

“Yeah, why not. I’m not even going to put anything on”

But just as they were about to head out the room, Tia appeared, wearing nothing but a tiny black leather thong, and knee length black leather boots, carrying a small bag. “Right ladies, Dwayne said you’d had enough here. How do feel about helping us try out some new toys, I think you’ll enjoy it”

Nix looked at Debbie, they both smiled “sounds fun, why not eh Debbie”

Tia opened the bag “Fantastic. Now put these on then first, I’m sure you’ll figure them out”

She handed them each a plain bag. Nix was first to open hers, like a child at Christmas, and they both laughed when they saw it. A sort of g string, but attached to the inside of the garment was an 8” dildo. At first Debbie thought it was a strap on, but quickly realised the dildo had to go inside them.

“Being as your both so wet you’ll have no problem getting them inside you I’m sure” Tia commented “but I’m happy to help if you want”

They both put their feet in and pulled them up. Tia held Debbie’s toy and directed it inside, then the same for Nix. “Bloody hell, that’s big” gasped Debbie “how far have we got to go with these inside us”

“Not far, but first you need these,” and before she could protest Tia had pulled her hands to her front and clasped some rubber handcuffs on. Nix offered her hands willingly and Tia did the same to her, then led them both out the glory hole room, along a short corridor and opened a door at the end into what appeared to be a large lift, the inside of which was as high as the ceiling of the downstairs floor. Both Debbie and Nix couldn’t walk properly with having a thick rubber phallus inside them, but made it there ok.

A rope hung from the centre of the ceiling with a hook on the end, Tia attached the hook to a ring in the middle of each pair of handcuffs, then pressed a button on the corner post of the lift, which raised their arms above their heads, not stretching them but enough to cause their bodies to come closer together.

On the floor, were another two pairs of handcuffs, quite wide apart, each one was looped through a ring in the floor. Tia clipped the handcuffs on to their ankles, one’s left leg attached to the other’s right, their legs now wide apart, but as she raised their arms a little further, their bodies became pressed against each other, head to toe. They were so close Debbie could feel Nix’s erect nipples pressing against her breasts, their faces virtually touching, breathing in each other’s breath.

“What have we let ourselves into here?” Debbie whispered.

“I don’t know but it’s quite kinky. And that rubber cock feels huge inside me”

“Right then ladies, we’re all set” Tia giggled “Oh yes, just need to make sure they’re working” she reached down to a pocket on the side of her boot, took out a small box, and briefly pressed a switch on the front. Both Debbie and Nix gasped as the vibrators sprang into life, sending ripples of energy into their pussies before she switched them off again. “Oh fuck” they both exclaimed, just as Tia stepped back out the door and the lift started to rise.

Hitchin

Kettering

Gloucester

walsall

Fcuksville

Love it

Basingstoke

borders

Mmmm

walsall

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

NEWPORT

More please

Derby

As soon as it began it’s ascent, they realised that the large lift was open on all sides, just the corner posts connecting the top and bottom, and within moments Tia had pressed the button again, this time leaving the vibrators on. By the time the lift came into view in the floor above, both Debbie and Nix were gyrating against each other, as the rubber toys were sending spasms throughout their bodies.

The cuffs on their wrists prevented their natural urge to reach down to their pussies so instead they ground themselves against each other and both cried out in pleasure, much to the delight of the club goers, some of which had now begun to gather round the two ladies.

Suddenly the vibrations stopped again, Debbie and Nix gasping in each other’s faces, and their mouths came together, kissing deeply and passionately. Then Nix shuddered again as this time just her switch was triggered, adding even more to the intensity of their kiss. Debbie could even feel it too, such was it’s power. Meanwhile a multitude of hands were now all over them, groping and mauling their restrained bodies, particularly their bums and between their legs.

Nix came again, and fully expected, hoped even, that Tia would switch it off but no, it carried on relentlessly, while at the same time a mature lady squatted down behind her and used her tongue to probe inside her rear entrance. Debbie too was receiving attention at her rear, as a guy pushed his large cock inside her and began thrusting vigorously back and forth.

By the time he’d cum inside Debbie’s rectum, Nix had succumbed to yet another orgasm, her legs now beginning to turn to jelly. Finally, some respite as Tia switched off her vibrator and switched Debbie’s on. Now it was her turn to be reduced to a trembling wreck, and a second guy moved behind her to fuck her arse. By now Nix too had a guy behind her, the two women being the double filling in a vertical human sandwich. To add to it even more, Tia turned Nix’s vibrator on again for one last time and a few minutes later they both came together in a screaming frenzy.

The guys moved away enough for Tia to come amongst them, she turned the vibrators off, finally giving their sensitive pussies some much needed respite, and Debbie and Nix hung almost lifelessly from the rope in the ceiling, cum oozing from between their cheeks. Tia bent down and removed the handcuffs from their ankles, then lowered the rope holding their arms up, but still left them cuffed to it, and to each other. As the rope lowered so they collapsed in a tangled heap on the floor, gasping for breath and thankful for opportunity to restore some strength to their weak arms and legs.

Tia showed them the remote control as if to tease them, but to their relief she had other ideas, she put it back in her boot and then bent down and helped both of them out of their unique g strings, leaving their pussies looking swollen and extremely wet as the rubber cocks were removed. Debbie and Nix both assumed that the evening was finished and expected Tia to now remove the cuffs from the rope and each other, but instead she walked away “back in a bit” she said as she glanced over her shoulder. “Ok guys, whenever you’re ready”

As the pair of them lay helplessly tied together, naked on the floor, a group of guys surrounded them, all equally naked, and each one stroking their hard cocks. A couple of them stood over them, rubbing themselves more vigorously until they came, thick streaks of cum landing on both of them. Then one by one the others all did the same. By the time they’d all finished both girls were covered in cum, particularly in their hair, over their faces, and running down their boobs.

Debbie wasn’t too bothered, but she did worry a bit about how Nix would be feeling, she hadn’t signed up for this, “Sorry hun, I didn’t know that was going to happen”

“It’s fine Debbie, I’d much rather each of them had fucked me, but I’m quite happy”

Just then Jen appeared, the first they’d seen of her since they arrived. “Well look at the pair of you, cheap, dirty, worthless sluts”

“Yes but we’re not that worthless, a lot of the guests in here have paid good money to fuck us or watch us being fucked” Debbie retorted.

“If being cheap and worthless means I can do this again then suits me” added Nix

“Oh yes. We need to make some changes but you’ll be welcome again next time”

As she spoke the lift began to lower again, and soon they were back down below with their cuffs finally released. As they were getting dressed Debbie was pleased they’d done it but was also aware that next time it needed spicing up.

Kettering

Gloucester

As always this story gets me hard.

Aberdeen

Great story !! Gets better and better xx

Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 26/04/23 07:48:50]

Basingstoke

manchester

London

Derby

Going to continue this story in a new thread, Part 11, probably this evening or certainly fairly soon.

There’s still quite a lot to add to the story, and a bit of a twist that will become apparent in the next few weeks, depending on how much time I have, so hopefully I’m not boring you too much.

Thanks to everyone for following, and the messages etc. Much appreciated

Aberdeen

Keep it coming great story xx

Gloucester

Oh not bored I assure you

» Add a new message to this topic