FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our first sub

Our first sub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hoenix Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stokesley

Mr P writing this. It all started when Mrs P said "I think you need a submissive man who obeys your commands and you can control". We have always invited others into our sex play, but I have always organised it and been in control. Several meets had not gone to plan with men with who were quite domineering and wanted to take over. Mrs P is quite submissive and is always happiest when I take charge. I had discussed lots of different kinks and scenarios with Mrs P and she was very turned on by them. We also enjoyed our Skype play, I would get a guy on cam and show Mrs P off to him, he would watch and wank whilst she played with her tits and pussy.

I advertised for submissive guys on here and got innundated with replies. I managed to find five guys who were quite local and seemed to fit our needs.

One Friday evening a few months back we were feeling quite naughty and I went on Skype to find a guy to show her off. One of my potential subs was online and I asked if was ready for his first task. He was ready. Mrs P was naked on our bed, blindfolded, but laid propped up on pillows. Her tits were swollen and shaven pussy slit had started to glisten getting wet. I told the sub to watch and wank whilst Mrs P plays with her tits and pussy and answer any questions she has. He agreed and we began to cam.

"what is your name?" Mrs P asked.

"Hi, I'm Mike" he replied.

"what would you like Mike?" she asked.

Mike paused to consider his reply and the said "to follow Mr Ps instructions".

"yes, but what would you like to do following Mr Ps instructions?" Mrs P pressed.

"I'd like to be instructed to suck your nipples and lick your pussy" Mike replied.

"mmmmm Mrs P purred, what do you think Mr P" Mrs P teased.

"I think Mike would be a great, obedient sub" I replied.

"it's a shame these people always live so far away" Mrs P replied.

"Mike only lives 10 miles away" I replied.

Mrs P was contently playing with her clit using her juices as lube.

"I can be with you in 20mins" Mike said, adding to the fact that he was local.

"mmmmm what do you think Mr P? Mrs P asked.

"ok Mike come over now, I will text you our address" I said. I signed off Skype and sent Mike instructions....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Sounds like Mike is a lucky guy. Looking forward to more

By *namoratomanMan  over a year ago

Herefordshire

This has potential. Mmmmmm looking forward to more.

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *midsfabguyMan  over a year ago

WMids

Lucky Mike

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *athytvsubTV/TS  over a year ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Lucky Mike, wish it was me xx

Stokesley

Within 20mins Mike was at our door. We was a shortish guy, quite thin, clean shaven and not unattractive. I invited him in and took him into our lounge for a quick chat. Mrs P was having a drink in the bedroom and watching some TV.

Mike seemed quite shy and nervous, he was about mid 30s, I told him not to worry about anything and just to follow my instructions and he would be OK and have fun. I already knew he was orally bi, but said there would be no anal sex with any parties and Mike seemed quite relieved at that.

"ok let's take off our clothes and go see Mrs P" I said.

Mrs P heard us coming and was laid out on our bed completely naked and blindfold in tact. "hello Mike" she said.

Mike looked at me and I nodded "hello Mrs P, you look amazing" he replied. Mike's cock was already erect, he wasn't massive, but not small either. The site of Mrs P laid with her tits sprawling and her legs apart was such a turn on.

"why don't you she Mrs P how excited you are to see her" I said. Mike moved towards the bed and Mrs P naturally put her hand out and found his cock and started stroking it. I sat on the bed next to Mrs P watching Mikes face as Mrs P pulled his cock. I sucked her tit and told Mike to suck her other one, she loves them being sucked together.

By *mfao88Man  over a year ago

north yorkshire

Sounds amazing. Cant wait to hear more, and if you ever need another x

Woking-ish

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Excellent

Stokesley

Mrs P gasped as both her nipples were being sucked & licked, they were perfectly erect and she held Mike and my head as if to say please don't stop. My hands were on her pussy, I could feel her wet slit and my fingers were covered with her juices. Mike was watching my hand and I offered him a sniff of my fingers. "you like the smell?" I asked.

"oh yes sir" he replied.

"go down and have a taste" I said. Mike dutifully left her breast and positioned himself between her legs. He put his mouth over her pussy and began to lick between her slit. I kissed Mrs P as she moaned and put my hand on mikes head pushing his mouth onto her pussy. Mrs Ps blindfold had come off now and as we enjoyed a passionate kiss she reached down to my cock. "I think this needs some attention Mike" she said. Mike looked up and Mrs P beckened towards my semi hard cock. Mike shuffled over and lifted my cock into his warm mouth and started sucking obediently. He told me he hadn't done it before but he was doing a good job. "I think you need to suck mikes cock" I told Mrs P. She repositioned herself. Mike was rock solid and I held his cock towards Mrs P's face until she lowered her mouth over him. I was then occupied by Mrs Ps pussy and was gently fingering her whilst Mike and Mrs P were using their mouths on cock.

By *oolguyhiMan  over a year ago

North East

A long time admirer of Mrs P, so great to read a story about you guys

Andover

Stokesley

Mrs P sat back and watched Mike suck my cock for a while, she loved this it really turned her on. She returned to her original position laid on her back legs apart and playing with her pussy as she watched.

Eventually I crawled back up the bed to kiss Mrs P. Mike knelt up and waited for his next instructions. He was now at the end of the bed but in line with Mrs Ps wide open legs. I could see his cock throbbing as he watched her playing with her pussy.

"come up here and suck her tits" I said pointing between her legs. Mike crawled forwards until he was over her body and between her legs. Mrs P left her pussy and crabbed her tits pushing them together inviting Mike to suck them. He duly obliged, he was stretched arching over her body between her legs, his hard cock just sat above her pussy. I maneuvered myself back down the bed and reached for Mike's cock. I wanked him for a while whilst he feasted on on her tits. I could feel some precum so I pulled his cock down and wiped him between her slit, Mrs P gasped in shock and delight as mikes cock head passed over her clit. Her hips moved so rubbed his cock between her pussy lips again. Mrs P moaned "mmmmm that's nice". So I continue rubbing Mike's cock over Mrs Ps pussy. I circled her clit and moved his cock head over her hole pushing onto her bone. Mike was still sucking her nipples, Mrs P had hold of his head so he couldnt move from her favourite nipple. Mike couldn't help moving his hips so his cock slid between her lips from her pussy to her clit. Mrs Ps hips bucked naturally. On one thrust I held his cock down over her hole and Mike entered her pussy. I held Mikes cock and started to rub his cock head on inside of her bone. His hips pushed down, he was trying to get deeper but my hand would not allow it. Mrs P had her eyes closed, her mouth slightly open, she was responding with gasps and ooooos, her hips moving. Mike was silent. They both wanted to fuck properly, but I would not allowed it and treased them both pulling him out and rubbing her clit again with his cock. Her pussy was really wet with some precum and her juices. We were like this for some time, rubbing and pushing his cock head inside her. Mikes rhythm was a constant buck, I held his cock and told him to buck faster and to fuck the inside of her bone. Mike was fucking her but not deeply my hand prevented him from entering her deeply. He stopped "I'm going to cum" he said. "go on then" I said pulling at his cock. He continued to thrust as far in as he could and then released. I could feel his cock throb as jets of Mikes cum entered Mrs Ps pussy. I pulled his cock and encouraged Mike to keep spurting for as long as he could, he was grunting uncontrollably. I pulled his cock out and told him to lay down and rest. I took Mikes position between Mrs Ps legs. She was so turned on, her pussy was starting to leak Mikes cum. She fingered herself and rubbed some of his cum onto her clit. I moved up closer and kissed her she got hold of my cock and started rubbing her clit with it, she loved using spunk as lube. "suck my tit" she told Mike who was laid beside her and obliged. It wasn't long before Mrs P came, her moans and writhing involuntary hip move moment gave her away. Shame she is a one cum woman though as the night was still young.....

By *om Bert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

????????????

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

Andover

Stokesley

Who will be our next Mike?

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

I wish it could be me!

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *oyager77Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Stokesley

If you want to be our next Mike please send us your Skype details....

Stokesley

Love it

By *idlothian manMan  over a year ago

midlothian

By *otnew16Man  over a year ago

Dartford

Lucky Mike is fulfilling a fantasy of mine there. Looking forward to reading more.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Stokesley

"Lucky Mike is fulfilling a fantasy of mine there. Looking forward to reading more. "

I think you would be a perfect Mike

By *atch2334Man  over a year ago

Bish

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Thame

So hot! We love this idea. Would love to own a little subbie and take him/her to parties. Swapping subbies with other ‘owners’ for fluffing purposes and oral. Plus servant duties, fetching drinks and holding clothes etc. Just a fantasy atm but one day.. thanks for the post op. Cant use the word SL@VE by the way. Site wont allow it in a forum post. X

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I am sure there are many men that would love this scenario, totally submissive to a sexy bi young couple mmmmmm what a way to spend an evening !

By *olinservingMan  over a year ago

wallasey

"I am sure there are many men that would love this scenario, totally submissive to a sexy bi young couple mmmmmm what a way to spend an evening !"

I know I would love this!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wish I could be Mike x

By *_revMan  over a year ago

Birkenhead

Stokesley

"So hot! We love this idea. Would love to own a little subbie and take him/her to parties. Swapping subbies with other ‘owners’ for fluffing purposes and oral. Plus servant duties, fetching drinks and holding clothes etc. Just a fantasy atm but one day.. thanks for the post op. Cant use the word SL@VE by the way. Site wont allow it in a forum post. X"

Wow great idea! We just all need an enthusiastic submissive.

By *ll4givingMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Yes sign me up to be a 'Mike'

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

mmmmm so horny now. Such a buzz doing what you’re told to do and when and serving a couple (or group, hehe) Even hornier when I’m ordered to dress e femme. Such a tart in these situations I can’t help it, hehe. Xxx Tia

By *imiejayMan  over a year ago

stafford

Ohh yes I would love to be a mike and serve a bi couple !

Thame

"So hot! We love this idea. Would love to own a little subbie and take him/her to parties. Swapping subbies with other ‘owners’ for fluffing purposes and oral. Plus servant duties, fetching drinks and holding clothes etc. Just a fantasy atm but one day.. thanks for the post op. Cant use the word SL@VE by the way. Site wont allow it in a forum post. X

Wow great idea! We just all need an enthusiastic submissive. "

Would love that, we could have one each as a couple and make them perform for us, imagine sitting back with a glass of wine and just chatting to each other while our sl@ves perform oral on us? Chatting and orgasming at the same time! Ha ha

Thame

" mmmmm so horny now. Such a buzz doing what you’re told to do and when and serving a couple (or group, hehe) Even hornier when I’m ordered to dress e femme. Such a tart in these situations I can’t help it, hehe. Xxx Tia "

As for you, little slut, your prime for my cruel side…

By *otnew16Man  over a year ago

Dartford

" mmmmm so horny now. Such a buzz doing what you’re told to do and when and serving a couple (or group, hehe) Even hornier when I’m ordered to dress e femme. Such a tart in these situations I can’t help it, hehe. Xxx Tia

As for you, little slut, your prime for my cruel side… "

T

With this sub slut, you could be as cruel as you wish.

Stokesley

Maybe I should add more to this story

By *issy-me-upMan  over a year ago

London Kentish Town

Such a hot story. Subbing for a m/f couple as an oral slut is a long-held fantasy of mine.

huddersfield/manchester

Woking-ish

wirral

Warwick

" mmmmm so horny now. Such a buzz doing what you’re told to do and when and serving a couple (or group, hehe) Even hornier when I’m ordered to dress e femme. Such a tart in these situations I can’t help it, hehe. Xxx Tia

As for you, little slut, your prime for my cruel side… "

Yes Mistress

Warwick

As for you, little slut, your prime for my cruel side…

T

With this sub slut, you could be as cruel as you wish. "

Sir

Warwick

"Maybe I should add more to this story"

You should indeed sweetie xx Tia

By *on BurgundieMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

What a great story.

Stokesley

"What a great story. "
Thank you. Guys always ask us what do we want and this story is our reply.

By *hatsthisMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"What a great story. Thank you. Guys always ask us what do we want and this story is our reply. "

Wonderful it was too, living the dream, shame profile only looking for younger men x

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Andover

Stokesley

Still looking for our next Mike

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Saving

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

I love being submissive to a bi couple. Them both using my holes for their pleasure.

north yorkshire

I would love to be your next

By *i Sub BoyMan  over a year ago

Ammanford

"So hot! We love this idea. Would love to own a little subbie and take him/her to parties. Swapping subbies with other ‘owners’ for fluffing purposes and oral. Plus servant duties, fetching drinks and holding clothes etc. Just a fantasy atm but one day.. thanks for the post op. Cant use the word SL@VE by the way. Site wont allow it in a forum post. X"

I would love to be your sub. We are quite local to each other. It would be great to get to know you

By *hythmic DriverMan  over a year ago

Croydon

Rigid reading this. Wish I was Mike

By *imshardMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Never been lucky enough to be with a couple but if it was you two I'd do as I was told

By *_revMan  over a year ago

Birkenhead

wirral

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Very impressive looking forward to part 2….maybe different cast member though lol

By *lasgowMassageMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Fantastic

This is the bi meet I dream of

Love it

Stokesley

Still looking for our next Mike

By *ublookingfordomcoupleMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

I wish I could be used in that context. The more humiliating, the better.

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

I’d love to be somebodies enthusiastic submissive……….

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Mmmmmmmost definitely mistress, that would be perfect

"So hot! We love this idea. Would love to own a little subbie and take him/her to parties. Swapping subbies with other ‘owners’ for fluffing purposes and oral. Plus servant duties, fetching drinks and holding clothes etc. Just a fantasy atm but one day.. thanks for the post op. Cant use the word SL@VE by the way. Site wont allow it in a forum post. X

Wow great idea! We just all need an enthusiastic submissive.

Would love that, we could have one each as a couple and make them perform for us, imagine sitting back with a glass of wine and just chatting to each other while our sl@ves perform oral on us? Chatting and orgasming at the same time! Ha ha"

Stokesley

Would be perfect

By *irtytqCouple  over a year ago

pembroke

Sub female here loving the thread

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

We love having a male submissive to play with too. Love your story line and maybe pinch some of your ideas for our next play time.

You can’t beat a good blindfold role playing scenario.Many thanks x

huddersfield/manchester

I'd love to be a couples sub to play with!

By *haveadreamMan  over a year ago

Fens

Outstanding story, one of the best ever written and posted on Fab, more please

Stokesley

"We love having a male submissive to play with too. Love your story line and maybe pinch some of your ideas for our next play time.

You can’t beat a good blindfold role playing scenario.Many thanks x"

Pinch what you like, looking forward to hearing about your adventures and maybe pinch some ideas off you

Stokesley

"Outstanding story, one of the best ever written and posted on Fab, more please "

Thanks these stories take quite a bit of effort to write. I wrote it because guys ask us what we want, so I thought that this would give a good flavour. I written stories about some of our past experiences. Please feel free to DM if you would like to read them.

north yorkshire

Would love to be your next Mike xx

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Open minded sub/ dom bi man here, any interested couples pm me

By *rinwin69Man  over a year ago

STOCKPORT

Always happy to oblige, love to please others in any way they choose!

Great story

Yes, add more! Lovely story

By *achelmcrTV/TS  over a year ago

ashton U L

I've played the sub to a few couples and what a exciting experience it is. The fluffing, the clean up and the rest in the middle.

By *en4funoxonMan  over a year ago

Banbury

So envious. If anyone local would like me too be their sub do get in touch please x

» Add a new message to this topic