FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > from a friend to an AVON LADY

from a friend to an AVON LADY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. I have finished the Avon lady story. I hope you enjoy it. I will have to send the story over a a couple emails as fab has a limit on how large a message can be.

Part 1

In an effort to earn some extra cash and for something to do in your spare time you are looking at things you could sell. Nothing really grabs your attention at first. Then you see the Avon website and how they are always looking for new representatives. Reading the Avon website make you decide this will be your new way of making a bit of extra cash. When Mr Horney comes home you tell him about your Avon Idea.

"So long as I don't have to get involved knock yourself out" he says to you laughing.

You know he is only joking and will give you support if you ever need it. After your evening meal you go back to the Avon website and apply to become a representative. Within 2 weeks you have your first set of products. You quickly sell out just by selling to family and friends so you place a larger order for the next delivery. You soon realise you could make some good money from selling the Avon products. Mr Horney soon notices how well you are doing. He advises you on how to get more clients. He suggest to do some do local advertising, get business cards printed and ask family and friends to tell their family and friends about you. Soon you are being asked to visit people in their homes. You notice when you visit women with your products you get a lot of attention from their husbands. You decide from now on when you go out selling you are going to dress smart and sexily. This doesn't go unnoticed by Mr Horney.

"Wow you look good enough to eat" he says to you.

You just laugh and tell him you have decided while selling the Avon products you can also have some fun. Mr Horney knows what you mean by fun.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do you sexy dirty girl" he says to you as you leave.

At the fifth house you visit as you show the products to the wife you can see her husband opposite is eyeing you up. You decide to have a little bit of fun with him. As you show off the products you let your skirt ride a little bit higher giving him a glimpse of your sexy legs. He looks over at you and smiles. You now he is looking and you are enjoying teasing him. When his wife goes to make you all a cup of tea you decide to have a bit more fun with him. You start opening your legs giving him a good view of your sexy knickers. As you both chat you can see his eyes wandering. However your little bit of teasing and flashing is interrupted by the wife returning with the tea. After selling her some products you move onto your next clients. You don't get a chance to do any more teasing and flashing. With no more clients booked you head off home.

When you get in Mr Horney knows you are up to something.

"So what have you been up to?" he asks you.

You tell him that when you sometimes visit women you get a lot of admiring glances from the husbands.

"I am not surprised. Any man who does not fancy you is gay. You are my sexy Mrs Horney" he replies.

He then gets you tell him what you have been up to. You tell him you just thought it would fun to tease and flash the men while selling the products to their wives. Reliving the moment gets you horny. You grab Mr Horney by the hand and lead him to the bedroom.

"So you only going to tease and flash them then?" he asks you.

"Well you never know what may happen" you reply teasingly.

Mr Horney laughs and says "You are such a dirty girl. Do what you want so long as you tell me all about it afterwards".

The next morning you receive a call from an unknown number

"Hi this is Steve Sarah's husband. You were at our house last night." he says to you.

"Hi Steve how are you?" you reply.

Steve asks you if you could come back again Monday at 1 PM. He tells you he wants to buy some stuff for his wife as part of her birthday presents from him. You are not dumb and know he just wants an excuse to get you to come when his wife is out. A naughty thought comes into your head.

"Well if you enjoyed my flashing last night wait for next time". you think to yourself

When Mr Horney comes home you tell him the guy you flashed last night has asked you to go back when his wife his wife is out. As you tell him you laugh.

"I take it by your laugh you have something planned?" he says to you.

"Yes this time I am going commando" you reply.

When you go to meet the guy on Monday you dress very sexily. You put on a low cut blouse and short skirt. As he asks you in he offers you a cup of tea. He invites you to sit in the same chair you previously sat in. When he comes in with the tea he sits opposite you again. You know his hoping you will flash him again. Teasingly your keep your legs closed and your skirt low. Like a typical male he has noticed your low cut blouse and is often talking to the breasts and not the face. This amuses you more than offends you. Once the tea is d*unk you get him to tell you what products he wants. You can sense his disappointment in you not flashing him. After you sell him what he wants you ask him for another cup of tea. This time you decide to give him what he has been hoping for. When he comes back you have your legs crossed. The left hand side of the skirt is high giving him a good view of your sexy leg. You immediately notice his eyes wandering. Knowing how much he wants you is really turning you on. Suddenly your thoughts are interrupted when he says

"I just need to use the little boys room" he says to you.

As he walks past you notice his obvious bulge. Teasing him is starting to get you turned on. You wonder if he is going to relieve himself or he does actually need to go. He is back too quickly have been relieving himself. By the time he his back you have uncrossed your legs. You know if he dares to look he could see your naked wet pussy. It doesn't take long before his eyes wander. He takes quick glimpse of your naked pussy. As he looks you close your legs. You notice the look of shock he has that you are going commando. With that you tell him you have to leave.

When Mr Horney gets home you a have laugh and joke about what happened with Steve. When you go out selling your Avon stuff there are often husbands and partners of the women home. It is not always easy to get the opportunity to do a bit of teasing and flashing though. However one Wednesday evening when visiting a new client another opportunity arises. You notice as soon as you enter the living room her husband's eyes are those are all over your sexy body and although it rarely happens you are sitting in the chair opposite him. Perfect for some teasing fun. To start the teasing you bend over to pick up some products making sure he got a good view of your sexy legs and bum. As the wife looks through the products you decide to see how bold he is. This guys seems to have a lot of confidence about himself maybe even bordering on arrogance. As is usual when you go out selling you have gone commando. He is openly watching as you slowly spread your legs. Once he notices your naked pussy he gives you a dirty smile and licks his lips. He then asks to his wife to make everyone a cup of tea love. As he wife is about to leave to make the tea he tells her he is also a bit peckish and asks if she will she make him a sandwich. As soon as the wife has left the room he joins you on the sofa.

"Quick we only have a few of minutes" he says to you.

"A few minutes for what?" you reply.

"What you have been looking for I hope." he says laughing.

He starts feeling up your legs. You tell him he is a cocky bastard but you also open your legs further to indicate to him to carry on. He soon gets a finger up your wet pussy, quickly followed by a second finger. Knowing his wife will be back soon he does not finger you for long. As he sits down back in his chair he sucks his fingers clean. As his wife carries on choosing products and drinking her tea you carry on flashing her husband. When he knows his wife is not looking he licks his fingers and smiles at you. When you are all finished drinking your tea his wife goes to pay you but realises she does not have enough money. She tells you and your husband she is going to go to the cash machine and she will be about 20 minutes. As soon as the front door closes and you hear the car drive off he is back over to you.

"Open your legs you gorgeous sexy tease. I want to taste that beautiful pussy of yours that I tasted on my fingers earlier" he says to you.

As he says that to you he gets down on his knees. Offering no resistance you open your legs wide and he soon has his tongue buried up your pussy. He stops for a moment and tells you that you taste beautiful. You remind him that his wife will only be gone for 20 minutes and you are quite enjoying what he was doing. As he carries tonguing your pussy you can feel an orgasm building up. You tell him to finger fuck you and use his lips and tongue on your clit. This quickly brings you off and you feel your orgasm run through your body.

"My turn now he says to you" cockily.

"No. My turn again". you reply.

With that you tell him to lie on the floor. Once he is on the floor you raise your skirt and squat over his face.

"Make me cum again and maybe if there is a next time you may possibly get your turn" you say to him.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

You then lower your pussy down to his face. You use his mouth and tongue to bring you to another orgasm. Just as your orgasm finishes you hear his Wife's car pull up. You both quickly sit back in your chairs. His wife pays you for the cosmetics and you leave.

When you get home you tell Mr Horney all about your sexy exploits. Both of you decide to go out for a meal and a drink. Mr Horney knows you to well and knows you will still be turned on. He knows you will carry on your naughty fun. After showering you put on something sexy and revealing. You decide to remain commando. Mr Horney complements you and tells you that you look stunning. You then head off to the pub. You go to the bar for a quick drink. As you walk through the bar you quickly attract a lot of male attention and female envy. You sit on a bar stool while Mr Horney gets the drinks. After being served you tell Mr Horney to come closer. As he comes closer you whisper

"I am not wearing any knickers. I am being a dirty girl tonight"

Mr Horney whispers back to you

"I am beginning to wonder if you even own a pair of knickers any more my sexy beautiful dirty girl".

You notice out the corner of your eye a man sitting down is eyeing you up. You tell Mr Horney about your voyeur. Feeling bold and horny from earlier you open your legs and expose your naked pussy for him to see. You want to see just how much of a voyeur he is. A bit of teasing before eating will be fun you think to yourself. As you and Mr Horney carry on drinking you also carry on teasing the man opposite. Mr Horney every so often whispers in your ear that you are a very naughty sexy beautiful dirty girl and he cannot wait to get you home. After a couple of drinks you order your meals. To go with your meal you order a bottle of wine. You can feel yourself becoming merry and really turned on. After the meal you sit in a fairly secluded part of the pub. As you sit chatting to Mr Horney you tell him how horny you are feeling right now and how wet your pussy is.

"Feel how wet I am" you whisper to him. You both carry on talking as Mr Horney feels up your legs.

"You are very wet my dirty girl" he whispers back to you.

Knowing you may be seen heightens your excitement. You think Mr horny was just going to feel how wet you are but he has other ideas.

"Cum for me" he whispers to you.

As Mr Horney fingers your pussy you do your best to carry on chatting as normal. But as your orgasm builds up this is getting increasingly more difficult. You bite your bottom lip as Mr Horney brings you to orgasm. As your orgasm fades you look at Mr Horney and seductively say "I need cock and I need it now".

Mr Honey gets on his mobile and orders a taxi. Luckily the nearest driver can be there in five minutes. You finish up your drinks and head for the door. Once you get home you are quickly undressing each other as you head to the living room. You are both so turned on by your flashing that you simply bend over the sofa and remind him you told him in the pub they you need cock and you need it now. As Mr Horney fucks you from behind he tells you that you are such a naughty dirty girl flashing and teasing men. Getting them wanting you and never being able to have you. You reply that he loves it. After Mr Horney makes you cum you grab him by the hand walk to the bedroom for more fun.

The next morning you talk about how much you both enjoyed last night. Not only is the Avon business making you a lot of money it is also allowing you to have more teasing fun. When you wake up you decide to have a cooking free day and go out for the day and evening. Mr Horney books a meal for 8 PM at your favourite restaurant. As it is a sunny day you decide to go out for a drive into the country and maybe get some snapshots for your memories. As you are driving you come to a forest and stop off to have a rest from driving.

"This looks a good place to get some memories" you say to Mr Horney.

You lock up the car and head for the woods. As you walk you in to the woods you pull your dress down exposing your bare breasts. Mr Horney quickly gets a photo. Once inside the forest you carry on creating memories. He gets photos of you in various poses and nakedness. Knowing somebody could come along at any moment does not faze you. It is not much longer before you think you can see somebody trying to discretely watch you. You tell Mr Horney he is such a brilliant photographer. This is your code for letting him know somebody is watching. You make your poses more provocative and sexy for whoever it is that is watching you. You want to know how far you can take this

"Come closer if you want" you shout to your watcher.

Whoever is watching quickly disappears in fright. Both of you just start laughing.

"Right grab hold of that tree and open your legs for me my sexy dirty girl. I am going to fuck you" Mr Horney says to you.

As you fuck you wish whoever was watching would have stayed so he could take some photos for you. After you have finished fucking you carry on your drive. While you carry on driving Mr Horney suggests a change of plans. He suggests booking into a country hotel for the night. You search Google on your phone and look for a nearby hotel with a room available. After about 15 minutes you have the room booked and also book a table for 8 PM at the restaurant. When you get in your room you have an afternoon fuck and fourty winks. When you both wake up at 5 PM you decide to make a night of it. You get showered and head for the bar. As it still early the bar is empty. A little while late you notice four guys come in. They order drinks and grab a table. As is normal you quickly acquire their admiring glances. You grab a table next to the four guys. They start up a polite conversation with you and Mr Horney. They tell you they are marathon runners and like to do cross country running now and again for a different challenge. You are all getting along well and having a good laugh. As the drinks flow all four guys start flirting with you. They tell you their names are Dave, Peter, Allan and Doug. You are the only 6 in the bar and in a secluded spot. As the drink flows you want to have some fun. You wink at your husband.

You then whisper to the Doug who is sitting next to you next to you "I have no knickers on and my pussy is getting very wet. Feel me if you want".

Doug looks at you in disbelief but accepts your offer. Once he has a finger up your pussy you grab his hand and pull it out.

"I didn't say you could keep it there you naughty boy" you whisper to him .

You know he will be wanting to tell his mates what just happened. You wait to see how long he can keep it to himself. It only takes about three minutes before him and Dave head to the toilet. When they come back you notice they have swapped seats and the Dave is now sitting next to you. Doug is talking softly to the other two. You know he has now told them all what happened like an excited school kid. When they Dave sits down he softly asks so do we all get a feel then? He looks at Mr Horney for approval. Mr Horney just nods and laughs. It is not long before all four of them have had their quick feel. You all carry on chatting, laughing and flirting. As you are all getting on so well you change your restaurant booking to a table for six instead of two. During the meal the drinks and flirting carry on. Once you finish the meal you all return to the bar.

As you chat the guys get more nosey and inquisitive. Being typical males they swing the conversation around to sex. All the flirting and sex talk coupled with all the drinks you have had is getting you horny. As you chat you tease them by showing off your sexy legs and cleavage. You know for certain all four of them are hard and wanting you. You ask the guys if they know the area well.

"Like the back of our hands" Peter says to you.

"Is there anywhere close by that is secluded?" you ask them.

All four of them instinctively know what you mean.

"There is a very secluded place about 10 minute walk from here" Alan tells you.

The guys get daring and ask you why you are looking for a seclude place.

"Who says I am?" you reply teasingly.

As the night rolls on you and Mr Horney both decide to have a bit of fun with the guys.

"So are you guys going to show me and Mr Horney where this secluded spot you know is?" you say to them.

All four immediately get up.

"Ok boys slow down. Les finish our drinks shale we" to say to them jokingly.

After you have d*unk up you head for the secluded spot. Once you are there you decide to forgo any waiting around.

"Right guys here are the rules" you say to them.

1) No penetration. If anybody tries we leave straight away.

2) I want lots of oral and kissing from you guys. I want you to explore my body with you lips and tongues.

3) if you pleasure me well you may get lucky and receive one of my teasingly good blowjobs.

They guys quickly acknowledge they understand your rules.

"So ok what are you waiting for then?" you ask them.

Within seconds their hands are exploring your body. Mr Horney gets the camera out of your handbag he asked the guys if it's okay to take photos. They agree so long as no faces are in the photographs. The guys soon have your dress off revealing your naked body and by now very wet pussy. They take their time kissing all over your body. Alan is first to get down on his knees and start tonguing your pussy. You are reloving the sensations you are getting from having one man tongue your pussy while the other three gently kiss all over your body. As you are feeling so horny and sexy it does not take Alan long to bring you to orgasm. Alan is quickly replaced by Doug. All four of them take their turn tonguing you to orgasm.

"So did we do well and do we get something in return" Dave says laughing.

"I don't know I am not sure if you have anything I would want" you reply.

"Do you want this" Peter says to you.

As you look to Peter you see he has got his very hard cock out. The other three quickly follow suit. You walk up to reach one and have a quick feel of their hard cocks.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm four hard cocks for me. Four hard cocks wanting to fuck me but they are forbidden" you say to them teasingly.

All four of them are aching for you to touch them or suck them.

"Ok whose face am I sitting on then" you suddenly say.

"If you want me to pleasure you then you pleasure me at the same time guys" you tell them.

Dave gets on the ground and you sit on his face. As he licks your pussy the other guys offer you their cocks to suck. You make sure they all take their turn in getting you to sit on their face. You carry on sucking and masturbating the guys until each one cums all over your breasts. You thank them for a great evening and put your dress on.

"So you not inviting us back to your room?" Dog ask you.

"No guys I told you I don't do penetration I already have the one man I need for that and he is standing beside me" you say to them.

All six of you then head back to the hotel. You bid the guys good night and head to your room. Once inside the room you look at Mr Horney.

"I know my sexy dirty girl. I know what you want. You want cock and you want it now" he says to you.

Without saying anything in reply to Mr Horney's comment you take his pants off push, him onto the bed and impale yourself on his hard cock. As you ride him he tells you he loves you being a dirty girl. You carry on having fun for a couple of more hours until you are both exhausted.

In the morning you have a leisurely fuck then head for breakfast. Just as you get by reception you see the four guys leaving. Each one gives you a pack on the cheek and thanks you for a wonderful experience. After breakfast you drive of back home. As Mr Horney drives you think about how much fun life can be sometimes and how you want it to continue.

By *orks Randy MANMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Fantastic!!!!! Lets hope your Avon career continues for further updates

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Freakin hell I'd have been full of cock if I were there - I looooove hard cocks, especially in me!

R x

Me thinks I need an Avon party

not really into cock .he asked the things i like ,we told him and he wrote it for me

By *ornyspunkMan  over a year ago

trucking all over

Mmmmm great story got me feeling very horny, shame none of the pics taken made it to your profile

By *eavy Metal BallzMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great story Horney2! I love to watch or even show off!

thanks we love to play the storys out when a good one comes up if you can think one up send it to us if it gets us going .more then happy to play them out

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

MM many yesrs ago then had an Avon lady lover then, she used to use all then new produces on me to then, I adored it to then xxxxxx

Love the story xxx

Wish I was one of the hubbies you're flashing and playing with xx

» Add a new message to this topic