FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wet walks in the woods

Wet walks in the woods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *undayGirl 69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Coalville

It was a hot summers day, (remember them?) n I was a little bored so decided to take a walk. We have woods near me and I knew that they would be nice and shaded. So I put on my long flowery summer dress, big comfy white cotton panties white pumps had a big drink of water and off I went. It was a lovely day but the heat was making me a little horny. A slight breeze blowing thru my dress to my nipples. Making them hard and visible poking out from under the flowery material. A couple of beeps from passing vans made me walk with a little wiggle n bounce in my step, making my large tits jiggle, this only made me hornier.

It wasn’t long before I was into the woods and sure enough the shade dropped the temperature, although the sun got through some of the branches causing little lines of light to the floor of the woods. I was thinking about how quiet it was and how I bet I’d have chance to slide my fingers inside my big cotton knickers n maybe have a play, sliding my finger over my swollen clit, I knew my cunt was wet already n it wouldn’t take me long to cum. My bra less boobs bouncing around definitely had caused a reaction in my pussy.

It was then that I heard a crack on the forest floor. I looked around n could see a man about 15ft behind me, he looked like he’d stopped moving and was watching me.

I was going to speak but something stopped me and I walked away going further into the woods. I could hear the man following me, so I slowed, as did he. I reached a clearing, there was a fallen tree trunk, n by this time the water I’d drank was having an effect n I really needed to wee.

I stopped a moment and leaned my big bum against fallen tree trunk. The man came round the corner n stopped when he saw that I had. He was about 10 feet from me, but didn’t speak. We looked at each other. I would say he was a good twenty years older than me, good looking in a way only men in their 50’s can be. A skinny but wiry body, obviously looked after himself, his eyes only briefly moving from mine, fleetingly looking at my tits.

I don’t know what made me do it, but I dropped one of my dress straps down shoulder, then the other, never taking my eyes from the man’s. Almost immediately he began stroking his cock over his shorts. I pulled both my arms out of the dress n held it against my tits. Then slowly lowered the dress but only to my waist. My tits now exposed to this stranger. He smiled a little, undid his jeans and got his big hard cock out began stroking it right in front of me. Now only About 6 ft away.

By now the need to pee was really quite urgent. But I didn’t want to break this moment. I had never felt so turned on n exposed before.

So I kicked my pumps off and standing bare foot on the scratchy wood floor I bent over n lifted my dress. Slowly standing up until my dress was just a folded belt at my waist. The man was looking at my big white pants. Without taking my eyes off him, I parted my legs and allowed my hot piss to run out of me, trickling at first but soon the liquid was darkening my white panties n running all down my thighs n calves onto the ground. The man stopped rubbing his cock walked over to me, his hand reaching toward my wet knickers. Without saying a word he moved the crutch of my wet pants to the side n slid his finger inside my swollen wet n very excited cunt. His other hand to my hard nipple n roughly pinched his fingers together. I gasped. I tried to lean back onto the tree trunk but then he spoke his first words.

Turnaround, he said. I did, I couldn’t wait to see what this mysterious stranger had in mind.

He bent me over pushing my dress up my back, he then tapped each of my inner thighs to make me open my legs more. I tried to move up as I thought he was going to fuck me. But instead he stepped back. He was studying my big arse in my big white wet knickers. My dress around my waist n my tits dangling underneath me… arms against the tree trunk. I couldn’t help but let out a moan… I was so desperate for what he was going to do. All of a sudden I realised… his hot piss hitting my my arse n running over my thighs. He was pissing over my arse. Some of it running up my back around me n into the floor. Some making my dress wet. I could feel it running Over my panties n down my thighs mingling with my piss on the floor below me. I never thought I was into this but this was one of the hottest things I’d ever had done to me. He finished pissing n roughly pulled my knickers to the side. His hand entering my cunt again but this time much rougher, n more than one finger. I nearly buckled for how good it felt. He was pushing his fingers inside me, I could feel my pussy stretching around him. He removed his hand n replaced it with his cock. His hand reaching round n putting his wet piss n pussy juiced fingers in my mouth. His cock so big n hard. I was so excited I knew I was going to cum. He kept pushing his cock deep inside my cunt n before long my wet thighs were tightening n I could feel my self exploding all over him. My wet knickers pulling against the side of my cunt n him pumping in n out. I let out a deep moan as my orgasm hit I couldn’t believe I’d just cum over a stranger in a wood.

You’re not done yet the man said n he turned me round… pushing his tongue in my mouth, before pushing me on my knees into the piss soaked ground. His cock hard n bouncing in front of my face. I don’t need instruction I know how he wants this. A couple of licks of his helmet n then I take his cock into my mouth. Deep down, til I gag, I know this guy is gonna want it messy… he holds me at the base. I pull back as I need to gasp air n then he holds my head again. He begins pumping in and out so I open up my throat to allow him more room. I relax into it n it’s not long before I feel his legs locking n then sure enough the salty wetness in my mouth… I swallow down as well as I can as he is still pushing to the back of my throat… I cup his balls n he moans but I know he’s done. He stands back. N smiles. Helps me up. N puts his cock away.

I let my dress drop n put the straps back in place.

Give me your knickers he says to me.

I laugh n remove them round my wet legs n feet. They’re a little muddy from removal… you’re not bothered, u put the crutch to your mouth… then lean forward to kiss me. I lean away, the moment passed. U shrug, take my knickers n walk away. I re arrange my dress… aware I’m walking home with no underwear on…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Marvellous

By *ature_Dom_NEMan  over a year ago

out of town

Wow xxx

By *obrightMan  over a year ago

exeter

Mmmm naughty

By *ucks for funMan  over a year ago

notts

Hope it was wrote thinking about me lol

By *iver4funMan  over a year ago

burton ish

Fuck that’s such a turn on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fuck that has really turned me on, fantastic story

By *rixyessex2TV/TS  over a year ago

Brentwood

Fantastic story certainly made my mind wander mmmm

Wow fantastic

By *ibi22Man  over a year ago

banff

By *harl and Good ladyCouple  over a year ago

Tamworth

By *uilt2Last69Man  over a year ago

Grantham

Love this, really hope it happened or at least based on something/someone you know?

More please.

Wow xxx

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Wow, amazing writing, hope you can give us some more

By *tokieLad24Man  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

Hot

By *ichard7Man  over a year ago

Southeast Kent

Horny story

Great story

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Damm hot

Wow.. great story ! X

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

God that's hot mmm

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

North and East of Cork

Very hot

By *heMaestroMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Great story, reminded my of a time I had a BJ in the forest, a nice experience

By *obsrocketMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Now why do I never come across you when I'm out in the woods. What a great story, got me so turned on.

By *ctionman2019Man  over a year ago

swadlincote

Great story reminds me of my younger years with a ex walking her dog . Lovely hot summer tennis dress!! Had to have her in the woods bent over a fallen tree .. she walked home with no panties on dripping

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *atch2334Man  over a year ago

Bish

very very hot

By *tooveMan  over a year ago

belfast

Love it...

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Lol wow wow wow

You can’t half tell a story

By *p196502Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Wow so hot so dirty.

By *aldonnyMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Fuck yeah!!!

Fan fucking tastic!!!!

birmingham

more please

Brilliant story so well told.

It felt like I was there watching you, if you ever need company in the woods again I'm willing to go out of my way to accommodate you.xx

By *en1234300Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Omg. What a great story...I so hope it's true

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Terrific story

Very hot story.

birmingham

By *onebhoyMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Would definitely try this with you when ready x

By *entleBenMan  over a year ago

Enniskillen

Brilliant story. Summer walk in the woods always end up naughty.

By *ichard7Man  over a year ago

Southeast Kent

Horny story..

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Very sexy and beautifully told

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *limprofessionalMan  over a year ago

crewe

Amazing love idea

By *entor_DomMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

This is going to be a great meeting of minds methinks...

By *ase4122Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

"

It was a hot summers day, (remember them?) n I was a little bored so decided to take a walk. We have woods near me and I knew that they would be nice and shaded. So I put on my long flowery summer dress, big comfy white cotton panties white pumps had a big drink of water and off I went. It was a lovely day but the heat was making me a little horny. A slight breeze blowing thru my dress to my nipples. Making them hard and visible poking out from under the flowery material. A couple of beeps from passing vans made me walk with a little wiggle n bounce in my step, making my large tits jiggle, this only made me hornier.

It wasn’t long before I was into the woods and sure enough the shade dropped the temperature, although the sun got through some of the branches causing little lines of light to the floor of the woods. I was thinking about how quiet it was and how I bet I’d have chance to slide my fingers inside my big cotton knickers n maybe have a play, sliding my finger over my swollen clit, I knew my cunt was wet already n it wouldn’t take me long to cum. My bra less boobs bouncing around definitely had caused a reaction in my pussy.

It was then that I heard a crack on the forest floor. I looked around n could see a man about 15ft behind me, he looked like he’d stopped moving and was watching me.

I was going to speak but something stopped me and I walked away going further into the woods. I could hear the man following me, so I slowed, as did he. I reached a clearing, there was a fallen tree trunk, n by this time the water I’d drank was having an effect n I really needed to wee.

I stopped a moment and leaned my big bum against fallen tree trunk. The man came round the corner n stopped when he saw that I had. He was about 10 feet from me, but didn’t speak. We looked at each other. I would say he was a good twenty years older than me, good looking in a way only men in their 50’s can be. A skinny but wiry body, obviously looked after himself, his eyes only briefly moving from mine, fleetingly looking at my tits.

I don’t know what made me do it, but I dropped one of my dress straps down shoulder, then the other, never taking my eyes from the man’s. Almost immediately he began stroking his cock over his shorts. I pulled both my arms out of the dress n held it against my tits. Then slowly lowered the dress but only to my waist. My tits now exposed to this stranger. He smiled a little, undid his jeans and got his big hard cock out began stroking it right in front of me. Now only About 6 ft away.

By now the need to pee was really quite urgent. But I didn’t want to break this moment. I had never felt so turned on n exposed before.

So I kicked my pumps off and standing bare foot on the scratchy wood floor I bent over n lifted my dress. Slowly standing up until my dress was just a folded belt at my waist. The man was looking at my big white pants. Without taking my eyes off him, I parted my legs and allowed my hot piss to run out of me, trickling at first but soon the liquid was darkening my white panties n running all down my thighs n calves onto the ground. The man stopped rubbing his cock walked over to me, his hand reaching toward my wet knickers. Without saying a word he moved the crutch of my wet pants to the side n slid his finger inside my swollen wet n very excited cunt. His other hand to my hard nipple n roughly pinched his fingers together. I gasped. I tried to lean back onto the tree trunk but then he spoke his first words.

Turnaround, he said. I did, I couldn’t wait to see what this mysterious stranger had in mind.

He bent me over pushing my dress up my back, he then tapped each of my inner thighs to make me open my legs more. I tried to move up as I thought he was going to fuck me. But instead he stepped back. He was studying my big arse in my big white wet knickers. My dress around my waist n my tits dangling underneath me… arms against the tree trunk. I couldn’t help but let out a moan… I was so desperate for what he was going to do. All of a sudden I realised… his hot piss hitting my my arse n running over my thighs. He was pissing over my arse. Some of it running up my back around me n into the floor. Some making my dress wet. I could feel it running Over my panties n down my thighs mingling with my piss on the floor below me. I never thought I was into this but this was one of the hottest things I’d ever had done to me. He finished pissing n roughly pulled my knickers to the side. His hand entering my cunt again but this time much rougher, n more than one finger. I nearly buckled for how good it felt. He was pushing his fingers inside me, I could feel my pussy stretching around him. He removed his hand n replaced it with his cock. His hand reaching round n putting his wet piss n pussy juiced fingers in my mouth. His cock so big n hard. I was so excited I knew I was going to cum. He kept pushing his cock deep inside my cunt n before long my wet thighs were tightening n I could feel my self exploding all over him. My wet knickers pulling against the side of my cunt n him pumping in n out. I let out a deep moan as my orgasm hit I couldn’t believe I’d just cum over a stranger in a wood.

You’re not done yet the man said n he turned me round… pushing his tongue in my mouth, before pushing me on my knees into the piss soaked ground. His cock hard n bouncing in front of my face. I don’t need instruction I know how he wants this. A couple of licks of his helmet n then I take his cock into my mouth. Deep down, til I gag, I know this guy is gonna want it messy… he holds me at the base. I pull back as I need to gasp air n then he holds my head again. He begins pumping in and out so I open up my throat to allow him more room. I relax into it n it’s not long before I feel his legs locking n then sure enough the salty wetness in my mouth… I swallow down as well as I can as he is still pushing to the back of my throat… I cup his balls n he moans but I know he’s done. He stands back. N smiles. Helps me up. N puts his cock away.

I let my dress drop n put the straps back in place.

Give me your knickers he says to me.

I laugh n remove them round my wet legs n feet. They’re a little muddy from removal… you’re not bothered, u put the crutch to your mouth… then lean forward to kiss me. I lean away, the moment passed. U shrug, take my knickers n walk away. I re arrange my dress… aware I’m walking home with no underwear on… "

Awesome story and such a turn on

By *ecretpantyTV/TS  over a year ago

lisburn

Yes I found this quite exciting.

By *orny guysMan  over a year ago

Galway

F

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I long for the summer and a walk in the woods

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

I love fun in the woods

By *sian SpiceMan  over a year ago

South West England/ West London

Brilliant story

By *enuine photographerMan  over a year ago

Swansea

By *ad4itbushMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Very hot and wet story xx

I just love this story!

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Another amazing story

Nice

By *inkycovmMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Great story, so detailed I could visualise it happening. Hope to hear more of the same.

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *empusMan  over a year ago

Poole

Such a turn on x

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

So hot

birmingham

By *r Secret FriendMan  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Wow so hot !!

By *ntman83Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Very hot

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *undayGirl 69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Coalville

2 WS stories…

See also mysterious man in the caravan thread 2

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *harlieMan  over a year ago

ELGIN

perfect day out xxxx

x

By *nigma586Man  over a year ago

Swadlincote

Very sexy story - I really must do more walking around the forrest and woodland areas locally. Who knows I might just get lucky. Love the erect nipples! Such a turn on.

By *ackotoolMan  over a year ago

larbert

One of the hottest stories I have read on here. I loved this!

By *erseybeefMan  over a year ago

st helier

Now that is a hot sexy story mmmmmm hot hot need to play

By *niper oneMan  over a year ago

DERBY/Notts border

Hot

By *anwhocan69Man  over a year ago

norwich

Many years ago and ex gf and I went for a walk one evening in the woods. It was winter with snow on the ground. We found a fallen tree and she dropped her jeans and knickers and bent over. I took my cock out and empushed it into her pussy. The feeling was amazing. Going from the cold air in to a very hot and wet pussy

By *manxxxxMan 42 weeks ago

lough

I would love this to happen when I'm next out walking.

» Add a new message to this topic