FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Girlfriend or wife family 2

Girlfriend or wife family 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *on Burgundie OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Last thread got too big

So I’m with my gf staying with her divorced sister who was a great host, good fun and really liked a drink. Very petite, attractive, good body. Her child was about 8 or 9. We had a good night, gf went off to bed and I stayed up having a few more drinks. She was quite d*unk and I said best we go to bed while you can still manage it. Manage what? Manage walking, what did you think I meant? I wasn’t sure, I thought you were talking about sex! No way, your sister is asleep upstairs!!! Why, do you not find me attractive? You know I like you and you look great but nothing is going to happen no matter how much I’d like it to. She gave me a big smile, that’s nice to know. Right, let’s get to bed. I carried the glasses etc to the kitchen whilst she went for a pee in the downstairs loo - door wide open and I could see her knees and hear her. Cock twitched.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like the sound of this

Edinburgh

I switched off the lights and got to the bathroom as she pulled up her panties and she grinned at me, rinsed her hands. Right you, up to bed quietly. I walked behind her up the stairs holding her hips which she swayed a lot. She stopped, bent over and pushed her bum at me. I rubbed my hands over it and then stroked her crotch. Bed! And gave her a gentle snack. She giggled and started up again. I gave her a hug on the landing, said good night and went to the bathroom. I came out to see her door wide open, lights on and her sprawled across the bed fully clothed. I quickly checked gf was asleep and then went in to wake her suggesting she needed to get into bed properly. Can you help me. At this stage I thought she’s too d*unk, this could go wrong. No, you just need to get into bed. I got her in, covers over her and lights out. I went to bed but was wide awake thinking about the pussy I might have got!!! About an hour goes past and the landing light goes on, toilet flushes, tap runs and then my bedroom door opens. She sneaks in and I let on I’m asleep. I feel her sit at the end of the bed as then lay down across the bottom. WTF do I do now. I’m in boxers and my cock is rigid. I waited 15 minutes or so and got up. There she was asleep laying across the bottom of the bed in the foetal position but her panties and leggings were almost at her knees. I could clearly see her neat bush poking through, her pussy lips and bum. WTF do I do now!! I’m fully tented!! I whisper to her to wake up - nothing, full d*unk sleep. G/f fast asleep. I kneel down and get my face really close to her pussy, she smells awesome and is glistening, she’s been turned on by the chat. I stretch my tongue out and trace it across her lips and her bum. A very slight movement but not much else. I like a couple more times then reach a trembling finger to her labia, she’s very wet and the tip easily parts her and my finger goes in to the first knuckle. She moves a bit so I pull away, then still again. I get my finger in again to the second knuckle and I pull it out glistening. FUCK!!! I quickly go to the bathroom and cum really quickly as I smell her juices. Cock subsides so I go back, nobody has moved. I lick her again and insert 2 fingers, she moans and moves. I quickly slide into bed and a few minutes later she stirs and gets up. I hear her go to her bedroom. 3 hours later I get up for a pee and go to her slightly ajar door, bedside light on, she’s spread eagled on top of the bed with only panties on and clearly has fingered herself to orgasm as her panties are pulled to the side. Do I sneak in or not? Hard again, another wank and bed. She remembers nothing of it and I never had another chance. But the whole episode was weird but very very sexy.

So hot !

Edinburgh

Thanks.

Like hearing these stories

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Great story

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Fantastic!! Had v similar. It’s so f@cking scary as the fall out could be terrible but so horny too!

I’d have done the same as you. Gently gently

» Add a new message to this topic