FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Honeymoon seduction. True story

Honeymoon seduction. True story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onny Dave OP   Man  over a year ago

notts

My wife and I met in 2001. We had 2 children and we then decided to get married in 2007. Our sex life was very good. We always included plenty of role play. Most scenarios would consist of somebody spying on us or catching us and then joining in.

Bearing in mind that my wife was quite well to do,she would always end up really talking dirty and the talk was mostly about taking multiple cocks at the same time. We would both have really good orgasams but after the deed was done ,it was never mentioned,almost like it had never happened.

So,fast forward to our honeymoon and We had a week in Italy. We had to take our 2 children with us as it was most practical at the time. We always ended up at the same restaurant and we always ended up with the same waiter. He was definitely taken with my wife,and although newly wed she definitely enjoyed the extra attention he gave her.(my wife was very curvaceous and had a great pair of tits,and was neatly trimmed down below). At the end of most nights ,the waiter would give us some free lemoncillo shots which we never turned down.

So,cue the last night,we’d decided to push the boat out as it was the last night. We were both quite d*unk and the free shots were coming thick and fast. My youngest child was going through the teething stage and this usually included lots of tears,so because of this I said that I would take the kids back to the hotel and my wife would stay behind and settle up.

I waited up for half an hour or so and then decided to go to bed. All I remember is my very tipsy wife getting back,and waking me up by kissing me. Her hands were all over me and I was hard within no time at all. We got ourselves into a 69 position and as I was licking away I thought,my wife seems very wet. It then dawned on me that it was cum,and not hers. We ended up having the best sex we’d ever had. I can still remember how effortless it was when she started to ride me.nothing was ever mentioned about what happened after I left the restaurant,however our role play scenario started to include a waiter down the years. It still turns me on to this day when I think about it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

By *vnatMan  over a year ago

Royston

Sound great, I should start working as waitres

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Beautiful mmm

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

East of Cork

Sounds hot

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

My Mrs met a guy in the pool on our honeymoon and ended up going back to his room for a little fun!

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *ickylouCouple  over a year ago

Bi

We met two guys on our honeymoon. One guy Chris sucked him. He came and then left. A bit of a disappointment lol

We then went to the sex shop and brought some toys. One was a douche and one was a double penetration toy.

The second guy we chatted on here. Chris had said he would clean in case anything bi happened.

Then we all met in a bar.we had drinks. Laughs. And shared stories of our meets.

Chris asked him if he wanted to come back to our room.

He took us up on our offer.

I was on the bed kissing Chris and getting naked.then Chris went down on me. It was horny kissing the guy while Chris was giving me oral. Then the guy lay down and started kissing me and playing with me with his fingers. Chris was in the way so moved over and he started to suck the guy.

The guy and me got more and more aroused so I got on top and Chris took the guys cock and rubbed it along my pussy lips. Rubbing my clit with the guys knob. The guy slipped in a little Chris pulled him out and sucked my juices off him. The guy moaned into my mouth as Chris ran his tongue over his sensitive head.

Chris then put a condom on the guy and he put the guys cock into me. I started to ride him. Then I noticed Chris was sucking the guys balls as I was being taken. The guy pulled out and Chris sucked my juices off his cock. I then got on all fours and the guy was behind me he pushed his cock into me again. Chris came round the front and fed me his cock. Oh wow the feeling of being on honeymoon and being spit roasted was unbelievable. I think Chris was enjoying my hard sucking too much. He pulled out of my mouth and slowly lay on his back. He then crawled under me. He started to lick my clit as the guy was pounding me so hard.

The combination of licking and being pounded was so hot. I was cumming and cumming almost constantly.

The guy stopped for a drink as the room was so hot and humid. He then came back and lay on his back. I was riding him again. Chris then started to lick my ass as I was riding the guy. I thought oh no no. I was not allowing him up there tonight.

Chris then got up. Came behind me and slowly pushed into my pussy with the other guy. The feeling of being double penetrated was mind blowing. I think it was a little much for Chris as he came quite quickly but it had me cumming so hard. This pulled out and the guy carried on fucking my now full pussy. Chris watched as his cum was running down the guys cock and balls. After about 10 mins of hard fast pounding the guy came into the condom. I felt his cock throb and fill the rubber. He then pulled out and threw it in the bin. The meet then ended and the guy left. It is the best meet I have had so far.

But we didn’t stop there.

After the guy left. Chris came over to me and started to lick me.he was cleaning his own cum up but he looked at me and He said he was cleaning up after my lover.

After I had cum again and squirted all over his face Chris lay on his back.

Chris had made me so happy that night I wanted to spoil him.

I started to suck Chris but I then got the toy out. I was rubbing it over his ass. I then pushed the toy into him. Chris was groaning and saying he wished the guy had fucked him also.

But the guy was straight so he had refused before. I was pushing the toy into Chris watching him squirm and moan. The toy was going in nice and easy. This then Chris said please dp me. Give me both.

I slowly pushed the other one into him and he was thrashing proud moaning like my little bitch. He was taking two cocks and I told him he was a dirty bitch.

This lasted about half hour before Chris moaned and he spurted everywhere all over himself. Me and the toy.

I took the cum covered toy out his ass. I Made sure it looked clean then told him to clean up the mess he had made. He took them one at a time into his slutty mouth.

Best night we have had.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *nowman40040123Man  over a year ago

dovers

Like this

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *ike231251Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

"My Mrs met a guy in the pool on our honeymoon and ended up going back to his room for a little fun! "
like to now more

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

» Add a new message to this topic